Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OBITUARIES (Will close until fall 2017)

Comments

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited December 2016
    @ArtsyAmy -- Midnight Tonight??????? Just trying to clarify...........Thanks DOLL :) duhhhhhhhh meeeee timer says 9 hoursishhh OK got IT :p
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    haha :D np <3
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    @ArtsyAmy -- My brain seems to be on Overload all the time....LMAO -- Worst Memory EVER :#
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited December 2016
    A2-Death By Fire
    Drew had a little too much at the bar one night on Christmas eve. He came home all decked out in a Santa suit, put on some Christmas tunes, and decided to drunkenly dance with his Christmas tree. Then things became very un-merry and deadly when his tree fell into the fireplace all while he slumbered.
    30839556223_00c83f1e8e_o.pngFull Size

Edit:
    My photo is in-game. I did edit the white trimming on his jacket and hat. I also edit broken pieces in for the star ornament on the floor.
    Post edited by ColorMePink on
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited December 2016
    Posted on Simmetry too. :)

I would have sent the writing portion to Jen for checking over, but I didn't want to hold things up anymore or go over time again. Then there was pesky housework. :s Hopefully my writing is good this time too. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Looks really excellent, @ColorMePink

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Wowwwwwwww That is AWESOME @ColorMePink GREAT Work and Imagination!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT :o:p<3
    @ArtsyAmy --- OK Long story try to make it Short............MY new Laptop crashed called tech because it wont even do a Restore or Recover so went to plug in my laptop that crashed for 2 days ( reason I bought this current one ) and let it set and it Repaired Windows and did Diagnostics and BOOM its up and running.......SHOCK...........so I have NOTHING I had just started with the modelling for about a week or 2 when this one crashed ( Very Little CC then ) ..............SO Ive been d/ling skin details and all that stuff clothes etc because now My Models are Bald and no clothes Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH NO not Yayyyyyyyyyy I am so frustrated trying to get all this together so..........Could I PLEASE have even like 8 hours of an Extension.........its sort of an emergency? I guess........... you could say.........and I am SOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry........I just dont want to get kicked out I love this COMP.............I am only going to worry about right now what I need for this comp.......to get it up etc with Thalia ( did I spell her name right ) LOL anyway.............Hope its OK..........??????????? I came in to check the timer as Ive been trying to get all my stuff done... etc and says like an hour.........so thats why I am asking for just a few hourssssssss?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @ArtsyAmy ---- OK Sorry its taking a bit LONGER... Had to get to sleep soon after my post just waking up and I am on IT! When in game my Laptop ( OLD reliable ) tends to get HOT ( needs a new fan ) and I have to shut it down... for a bit and go back in... Anyway..........I will have it up ASAP........I am planning just to do a Quick entry this time around.... HOPE this is OK...........Should be up today/night Just trying to keep you informed ... Thanks :)<3
  • Options

@ColorMePink Very nice entry! B)
    @SimsORIGfan Okay, just post once done....I won't update the timer & we will begin scoring. <3

@Everyone We will begin scoring Assignment 2 and the next Assignment IS posted at Simtech on Pg1 just under A2's post...for anyone wanting to start on it. I will move everything over and update posts once scores are posted. :)

LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    @ArtsyAmy
    Thanks hun very much HUGZ :)<3
  • Options
    @Jendowoz0612 @InaMac69 We can begin scoring for all entries in so far (except for SimsORIGfan). I have pm'd @Erasimus to see if an entry will be in.
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    Scoring is in Progress...

@SimsORIGfan you are okay still. (We know you have the extension/added time)

@HappyPanda @Erasimus this is the last chance to get in an entry if you did want to continue on. :)

LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    @ArtsyAmy -- Thanks so very much!!!!! This has been a Nightmare ..... just replacing stuff......this laptop runs hot ( due to the fan ) so I have to shut it down ( only gets hot while in game ) have to get a new fan.... I have the Pose done Finally....Now brainstorming............so should be done soon I HOPE...........Thanks for your patience with me <3
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    No problem! I remember those days of hot laptops too using mine for The Sims! Not fun at all. Let it rest & you are good with time as I have let the Judges know we can score the entries in so far & we'll wait for yours. :) All models can start on the next Assignment too, so hopefully everything will work out good for you soon! B)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    edited December 2016
    @ArtsyAmy --- your AWESOME :) Thanks so much and I cannot find the new Assignment....???? :o Yeah keep having to Shut down ARGH
  • Options
    Death By Fire -- Assignment 2 -- Thalia
    Etb3yO7.png
    Unfortunately Thalia used WAY too much Fuel at the Bonfire Party. Nobody could help, She was too far gone engulfed in FLAMES & Lungs full of SMOKE! She will not be forgotten!
  • Options
    @ArtsyAmy -- Finally got mine done.............SO Sorry about the Delay! 30 layers later LOL
  • Options
    ...and it looks awesome, @SimsORIGfan, well done.

• Options
    AWWWW Thanks so much @Jendowoz0612 :) I am really proud of it............ :p
  • Options

Hi Everyone!  :morelove:  

I did get notified that Erasimus will have A2's Assignment in by this weekend. So there is still just a little more extension time. Good news; SimsORIGfan's entry has been updated in OP. We are still in Scoring for entries already in & you can still grab the next Assignment at Simtech on Pg1 under A2 Entries.

I will let you know when the final entry is in
    . :)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    Finally found the next Assignment...........Not familiar with Simtech Forum............. :p LOOKS LIKE FUNNNNNNNN Yayyyy :)@ArtsyAmy :o:p
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    Is the second assignment due after all the entries have been scored or do we have to go on to the second assignment?
  • Options
    @fabtiffsim Assignment 3 (for Weather) is due after the last A2 is in from Erasimus and the scores are posted. If you are finished you can pm it to me....I just wanted to wait to post them in the thread until everyone knows the scores. :)

Also, @InaMac69 is not feeling so well so the extra time until this weekend that Erasimus asked for will actually work out better so that she can have more time to do scores.

*I know this time of year is generally bad sometimes due to the weather (for sicknesses and soreness/stiffness), for people who have some medical issues....and the holidays also make it more time consumint too. So I want to be considerate for everyone and also allow those who want to work on the upcoming Assignments, do so. <3

LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    Finally found the next Assignment...........Not familiar with Simtech Forum............. :p LOOKS LIKE FUNNNNNNNN Yayyyy :)@ArtsyAmy :o:p

Oh, you know...I thought you were a member there already! LOL :D Duh! So sorry, I should've told you where or posted the link to you then...sorry Dear! :(
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    edited December 2016
    I'm glad we have the weekend too, @ArtsyAmy495 as I have a lot going on this weekend. A wedding and a birthday, but should have them in on Sunday night. Just broke up from school on Friday and these last few weeks have been flat out with concerts and things.