Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OBITUARIES (Will close until fall 2017)

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Great shots, ladies.

• Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member

Assignment 1
    Death by water
    Aviana loved to swim. But maybe she should have thought twice about this midnight dip.
    iNiOR3c.jpg
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    Awesome entries everyone, so many water deaths, makes me a bit scared to get in the pool now LOL <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited November 2016
    Before I forget again....

Just want to say thank you everyone! :blush:<3<3<3

I also looooooove all these photos and deaths! OMG! :o<3

@ArtsyAmy B/w my pic is in-game, but slightly edited. Added the splashes of water and droplets. I forgot to mention that. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I'm very sorry for not getting my Entry in! I'm not sure if it was my internet or this website, but I was unable to get on here (yesterday was the first time I was able to get on).
    He/Him
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    edited November 2016
    @ironknight35 You still have time! There was already an extension request made & so everyone has an additional day....I really hope your internet or connection is good now? I know mine was crazy the past 2 days as well. I couldn't figure out what was going on because my internet service kept showing strong signals, but anytime I was online it was VERY slow loading on the forums (all). I am looking forward to your entry, please let me know if you need more time. We can pm the next assignment once scores are done. And you can have time to get yours in. Once we get all A1s in & scores are posted everyone will be able to post their A2 entries.

Plus, don't forget you can get some advice, etc. from your Mentor too....we're here to help! <3
    Post edited by ArtsyAmy on
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    @ColorMePink Thanks for the pic info...I will make sure it is up before scoring! <3
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    @fabtiffsim Very nice entry Dear! Love the colors in your pic! I have to agree with @InaMac69 , I am getting pretty scared of water now! :D
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    @HappyPanda I entered yours as an in game pic & @fabtiffsim I entered yours as inserted bkgd?

If this isn't accurate for either of you just let me know. :)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    lionpaws wrote: »
    Assignment 1 - Death by Water - Anastasia

Thanks Amy for your support :hug2:

You are most welcome! I was so glad to be your Mentor this round! Thanks for pm'ing me <3

LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    ArtsyAmy wrote: »
    @HappyPanda I entered yours as an in game pic & @fabtiffsim I entered yours as inserted bkgd?

If this isn't accurate for either of you just let me know. :)

Oh sorry I don't think I realized I had to do that. yup mine is on a background from the internets.
  • Options
    JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    edited November 2016
    Assignment One
    Death By Water

NGYaS2Z.jpg

Evelyn had a splitting headache but she had some cleaning to do, so she stood at the sink to do the dishes and realised that she had to take her vitamins. But she had mistaken her vitamins and took some sleeping pills instead, Evelyn was starting to feel a little tired but she just thought that she was tired from work. Then without knowing, her head was under the water which was when she sadly lost her life.
    Post edited by JennaCatz on
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Options
    @fabtiffsim No problem hun, I just want to make sure everyone's pics are judged based upon how they are done....it does make a difference for Creativity, Quality, and Stage/Overall Picture + it helps us when giving the Bonus Points. ;)<3
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    @JennaCatz Very nice pic hun! I did put your writing up with a strike....in case you want to edit to get it within 3 sentences? I wouldn't want you to get any deducts Dear! + if you need any advice, etc. please feel free to pm me. The pic is entered, but you can change the writing still. (I gave ColorMePink the opportunity to change the writing for this round too.)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    I have updated OP with all recent entries; great work everyone so far!!! B)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    Hi @Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know I have extended the due date for this Assignment. With the holiday this week many people haven't had enough time for online or gaming activities & I am going to be hosting Thanksgiving this year too. So I will be offline most of Thanksgiving Day.

ANYONE who has posted an assignment CAN make changes to the writing portions of your entry. The new countdown has been updated to Saturday at 2pm (my time- Chicago/CST)

For everyone who celebarates it; Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy yourselves!!!
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    Updated OP with entry from SimsORIGfan :)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    Updated OP with newest entries/changes <3

There's still time for the remaining 3 models to get their A1 in :)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    edited December 2016
    :)  Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that we unfortunately lost 2 models due to computer/internet & personal issues. That means ther is just under 24 hours remaining for the extensions granted for Assignment 1 & we can get started with the next round.

@InaMac69 and @Jendowoz we can score everyone except @Maggiesims  :wave:  still has 1 more day.
    :)

LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    will start on mine today, hopefully <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Well start mine tomorrow. Did three entries today needed a break from the screen for a bit.

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Scoring in progress :)

LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    I was really excited about this comp but it's taking such a long time to get the ball rolling...
  • Options
    fabtiffsim wrote: »
    I was really excited about this comp but it's taking such a long time to get the ball rolling...

Hi Dear, I have the scores ready to post later this afternoon. I was off yesterday from being a little under the weather. (We had a big snow storm and there's been a bug going around in my area.) I originally gave extensions for the last round because with the holiday and other things going on in many models' RL at the time, many were requesting extensions already. I have the competition scheduled to continue, as originally planned, on a weekly basis. Each new round will be posted every Monday & everyone will have the full 7 days as planned. Anyone who wants the new Assignment will be able to get it through pm even if there is anyone who hasn't gotten their entry in. (This will be from now on after I post the Scores today.)

So there won't be any further delays. If it doesn't work for anyone's schedule or timing, I can arrange for those models who want to participate in the fun of this competition, to do so by receiving the assignments even ahead of time & you can send back to me by pm (to be posted during the entry period for each round). With it being the holiday, the weather changing, many school tests & studying, some have had moving concerns, and more...I didn't want to exclude anyone.

Everything will continue on for every Monday the new Assignment being posted. Scores for this round will be up shortly. I will post the next round now.

I just try to work with all simmers and models to have fun, but at the same time I don't want to discourage anyone from having fun or being excited about a comp either. I understand both sides and WILL share the next assignment.

I hope that you and @Everyone will understand and want to continue in on the fun. <3:)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    edited December 2016
    @Everyone :)

I have posted the next assignment on PAGE 1 just under the Model Wall. (I will remove the 1st Round info after scores are shared.) Scores WILL be posted later today. They are all ready. I'm just getting going for the day after battling a bit of cold problems. We had a pretty bad snow storm where I live and many people have been sick recently & we have a pretty nasty flu bug going around.

I truly hope you all can understand and I do REALLY appreciate your patience and understanding. I do not usually run behind on any comps, or things I am overseeing or running. I an sincerely sorry for any delays! <3

LCTYbER.gif