Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Family Trees and Genetics!

Comments

• Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    No upclose pics, but family trees at least!

In the First Generation of my 100 Babies Challenge attempt.

I just know that Garrett is gonna have the chin of chins. Also, a LOT of my toddlers/kids have been rather chunky this time around. Not sure why? Like they're big the moment they turn into a toddler. Which is fine, it's adorable. But first time I've had chunky toddlers.
  • Options
    Big_Boy_Bmw760LiBig_Boy_Bmw760Li Posts: 93 Member
    I always wanted how babies from a white mother and black father would look like. I was going to do it but I cancelled during mid pregnacy because I didn't want to jinx myself if it didn't come up the way I wanted. lol
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    @Big_Boy_Bmw760Li I've tried that already with my legacy but I don't have enough points to post pictures yet. It might be different for you but the children turned out TAN in my case. Loving all the family trees here, I will post mine as soon as I get the chance.
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    My experiments with genetics continues!

Nicolette's new boyfriend Ammar:

5e175838-4bc2-438b-b16d-d80a72150f9c_zpsh0ymy19i.png

They have a toddler and a baby. I'll post pics of what the baby looks like when it ages to a toddler.

3d9fa17b-cc13-4573-bf78-faa890d3eb7f_zpspsufqnjf.png
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    AkiraAnubiseAkiraAnubise Posts: 240 Member
    Makeover Vlad( i give all townies and premade's makeovers) and his husband Nico. Their two children twelve-year-old Nemo and five year old Damon.
    anyfd3.jpg

They seem to favor Nico more, with Damon heritages the green eyes. I'll post Caleb and his family later.
  • Options
    Makeover Vlad( i give all townies and premade's makeovers) and his husband Nico. Their two children twelve-year-old Nemo and five year old Damon.
    anyfd3.jpg

They seem to favor Nico more, with Damon heritages the green eyes. I'll post Caleb and his family later.

What cc is that for the eyes?
  • Options
    AkiraAnubiseAkiraAnubise Posts: 240 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    anyfd3.jpg

What cc is that for the eyes?

There is two types i am using type 2
    https://aveirasims.tumblr.com/post/158358825746/vampire-eyes-2-vampires-only-9-colors-2-options

Type 1 is without the slit
    https://aveirasims.tumblr.com/post/156663217096/vampire-eyes-1-vampires-only-9-colors-2-options
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I think Claudia came up quite nicely! This is her as a teen.

a7e439fc-799a-4e4e-8ec0-7a98ed4e8f7f_zpsdt03vkvn.png

Her little sister, Vivian:

a24212d3-cbbd-4afc-99ed-92602b6d057b_zpsopirsbwg.png

And Nicolette and Ammar had Nasim, their second son:

a48ea1cf-19c2-4660-9d18-e3a8e2551aff_zpsajswhrex.png

The whole family tree is here.

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited March 2017
    Here's the Lowell Family Tree

Parker Lowell will be the first-born of his generation and I can't wait!!! Five generations in one family is a first for me. Cayden, Easton and their wives will be elders in six days!! :'( Dylan Lowell, jr is a teenager now but I decided to have him concentrate on his art. I may have him open a shop to sell his paintings, though they don't need the money. Lol.
    PS: I took their photos out to reduce the size of the tree until more sims are added. Also, tomorrow, March 22 2017, makes it TWO MONTHS with this household!! I'm so proud of myself for this milestone! <3
    Post edited by HillyBeth on
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    No upclose pics, but family trees at least!

In the First Generation of my 100 Babies Challenge attempt.

I just know that Garrett is gonna have the chin of chins. Also, a LOT of my toddlers/kids have been rather chunky this time around. Not sure why? Like they're big the moment they turn into a toddler. Which is fine, it's adorable. But first time I've had chunky toddlers.

How do you do that? Make a sentence into a link?
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    you write a sentence like "I like cheese."

Then you highlight that sentence with your mouse.

Then you click on the URL button between the emojis and attach imagine buttons.

You insert the link you want it to go to.

Then you press enter and it will turn the whole sentence into a link.

Hope that helps.

• Options
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Here's the Lowell family tree from family-echo.com
    http://www.familyecho.com/?p=REXZT&c=ed3mjslebq&f=465117962986528353
    Parker Lowell will be the first-born of his generation and I can't wait!!! Five generations in one family is a first for me. Cayden, Easton and their wives will be elders in six days!! :'( Dylan Lowell, jr is a teenager now but I decided to have him concentrate on his art. I may have him open a shop to sell his paintings, though they don't need the money. Lol.
    PS: I took their photos out to reduce the size of the tree until more sims are added. Also, tomorrow, March 22 2017, makes it TWO MONTHS with this household!! I'm so proud of myself for this milestone! <3

Sorry to hear about your aging sims! It's easy to get so attached to them, isn't it? Congrats on 2 months with the household!

• Options
    edited March 2017
    kemisz wrote: »
    Here's the Lowell family tree from family-echo.com
    http://www.familyecho.com/?p=REXZT&c=ed3mjslebq&f=465117962986528353

Sorry to hear about your aging sims! It's easy to get so attached to them, isn't it? Congrats on 2 months with the household!

Thanks! Two months and 4 and a half- lol!!- generations! :D
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I feel so bad that I'm just constantly spamming this thread but my ninth generation is all grown and my 10th gen is being born so I thought I'd update on how they all turned out.

So Hazel and Samuel had Adrienne.

a9f39e96-5590-4398-9bc4-f23d7ef005eb_zpsvibvxxak.png
    0e623182-d6e3-4451-8a92-f28de0a0c4ee_zpsxxexg34k.png

Adrian and Nicolette and Laurant but then sadly split up for a bit.

929e2a5d-1c94-4f49-bad0-b8aff033a290_zpsxf2hb9dl.png
    03e2a73e-4ed3-466b-8802-6e26869e4b7d_zpse754cv5b.png

Camden and Josie had Claudia and Vivian.

5b599740-1f93-4412-b91e-aee95f886783_zpsj8xvnr4r.png
    a7e439fc-799a-4e4e-8ec0-7a98ed4e8f7f_zpsdt03vkvn.pngf5824e03-d7c4-4473-b411-7a620328c9fa_zpsolgsmw2p.png

Nicolette and Ammar had Lamar and Nasim.

01d27a9b-1c5f-48a8-a44c-092dd0c0df88_zpscygtrlae.png
    09a9c289-3549-427a-b29a-837cb4a3e8e7_zpskccxzmpf.png001e728b-f051-44ef-b790-9c8dedba84ea_zpssr1v4cyq.png

The whole family tree can be viewed here.

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @kemisz Wow!! Nicolette, Claudia, and Vivian are sooo gorgeous!!
    Josie and Hazel are super cute too!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    @kemisz Wow!! Nicolette, Claudia, and Vivian are sooo gorgeous!!
    Josie and Hazel are super cute too!

Thank you! I was actually really sad when Nicolette passed away because I didn't save her to the gallery at all. Oh well, I would have liked to play her again some day. I love how Claudia and Vivian turned out

• Options
    Cait_lynCait_lyn Posts: 71 Member
    edited March 2017
    Lukas and Valentina have both aged up. Gwen and Gavin have another daughter, Emilia.
    14t9gg4.png
    2ildgd3.png
    qozy2p.png
    2qd4kqr.png
    f02eyu.png
    https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#588c1919ce01cc6a65f94260
  • Options
    Still no baby yet, but Declan made a change in his career. He's now in the Tech Guru career, just like his great-grandfather. The Detective career kept glitching, and the last one caused Declan to be Unemployed. :pensive:
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    @kemisz would you be willing/interested to put some of the dudes in your tree on the gallery? Ammar is gorgeous and i would love to have him, if possible.
  • Options
    Finally!! I got the Lowell Family Tree fixed for the Plum Tree App site!!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Here's a picture of the whole family at the dining room table :smiley:
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    @kemisz would you be willing/interested to put some of the dudes in your tree on the gallery? Ammar is gorgeous and i would love to have him, if possible.

Of course! I'll let you know when I have him up there. Just waiting for all my mods to be updated after the patch so the game isn't screwed up by the update.

• Options
    Finally!! I got the Lowell Family Tree fixed for the Plum Tree App site!!

So glad to hear you got it working again. I think I'd faint if Plum Tree stopped working on me!

• Options

I've uploaded Ammar to the gallery. You can find him under El Zaheed and my UN is Tranquillosims. Hope that helps!

• Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    @kemisz your family has such good genes! I've also never seen a sim pull off that hair as well Camden does. If you haven't already, I would love it if you could upload his family to the gallery? The daughters are so pretty.
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22