Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Family Trees and Genetics!

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• Options
    equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    edited November 2017
    This thread looks like so much fun so I figured that I would share my main sim family! I recently figured a way to rig my laptop so it works... for some reason it says the keyboard and mouse aren't connected? :sweat_smile:

Anyway, here's their family tree. This family is a differences in the family tree challenge so one sim will be the "heir" for the challenge, but I plan on continuing all the of the sims' families. So I can have the largest family tree possible! :) I don't know how you guys manage an 8 sim family. All of their needs are always in the red!!

I'm quite happy with how all the sims turned out! Some of them have less than desirable qualities, but they all look decent to me. Normally I get sims who look quite unattractive. I guess if all of them were perfect it would be boring. :D

W83itt5.png

My founder is Fern Wheatley:
    WCtNO7e.png

Her husband is Navin Wheatley. He was originally supposed to be a plant sim - so he was green. But I decided I'd rather have a normal sim family.
    R32sh3R.png

And their six children (shown at actual age and YA):

Zinnia Wheatley. She was actually the third child, but ended up being the eldest through an unfortunate accident at the wishing well! :wink: And she was also originally a plant sim.
    gqDkWy7.png
    Yhmhrz4.png

Leslie Wheatley (DITFT heir):
    mR6g2b9.png
    XTEdAY5.png

May Wheatley:
    xgTFIu1.png
    Kjgl7cb.png

Aster Wheatley:
    DSLWyPM.png
    wqyUYb7.png

And the last two children are twins!

Justin Wheatley:
    UXmktPu.png
    FHRllOj.png

Jacob Wheatley:
    IxAX6Do.png
    faw6r3C.png

Hope you enjoyed seeing my family's genetics! I'm having a hard time deciding between normal and long. I think I've decided to stick to normal! But who knows! :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    edited December 2017
    @equuest

I love your profile picture!

Your family is... very strange looking... but for some reason, it just works! I still think that the founder, Fern, is my favourite, though :)
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    edited December 2017
    I have shared my family on this thread before, but I took a hiatus from the forums after Photobucket went bonkers. Guess what, I am back!!! :)

Here is an update on my family.

The Hilde Legacy: Generation 3 + 4

Nikola + Kassidy Hilde
    Klaus | Angelika

AIdWYrH.png

Franklin + Beatrice Romeo
    Odette | Daisy

qrk54Qw.png

Asher + Arabella Churchill
    Clemence

V7KznkQ.png

Lyle + Petra Romeo
    Oleksy

l8fDxyP.png

Aden + Lila Lovelace
    Grisha

hTNMvWx.png

Claudius + Radka Churchill
    Anslo | Anaïs

Iakhcp0.png

Viggo + Caroline Churchill
    Vittoria | Quill

L8zDx08.png
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited December 2017
    Say hey to an old-ish family! The Parker's!! I uploaded the four members after they all aged up and added Alex to the household when I decided to play them the other day.

Ethan Parker
    25250783388_a21a472a96_o.png

Emily Gilbert-Parker
    39086552302_00f13483e8_o.png

Jessamine Parker-Brooks (she's married to Alex Brooks and they're expecting triplets whose names will be Chloe Grace, Destiny Marie and, since he's the only boy, Ethan Alexander)
    25250782408_28585b3d73_o.png

Alexander 'Alex' Brooks
    39086549662_24e4758e11_o.png

Tiffany Parker
    25250781488_fdfe1f0ec1_o.png

Jessamine and Tiffany are my avi. The pic was taken at Alex and Jessa's wedding.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    ohmyohmy wrote: »
    hmm.. think I posted here before a long time ago. :) here's some up to date pics of a legacy family I posted a while back in this thread:
    tumblr_oytb5nVYsw1ua2ybno2_540.png
    Johnny Knowelle-Zest
    tumblr_oytb5nVYsw1ua2ybno3_540.png
    Tami Knowelle-Zest
    tumblr_oytb5nVYsw1ua2ybno1_540.png
    Sawyer Knowelle-Zest
    tumblr_oytb5nVYsw1ua2ybno4_540.png
    Aimee Knowelle-Zest

Sawyer is a delight.
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    This is my Current Family tree at the moment: https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#58cfd15dcc36a00e175ea0c4

Right now I am finishing an Alphabet Legacy (26 generations) I am so close as of this post I am at Generation 19) :o

I have a selfie for every single generation Pair from 1-19

Here is Gen 1-10 of the challenge (NOTE:The Heir to the Legacy is always the one holding the camera or on the left side ;) )

Gen 1 (Roder Levi and Dina Caliente)
    FsHKPdP.png

Gen 2 (Anti Levi and Rita Donohue)
    LTH6ONK.png

Gen 3 (Joanne Levi and Tobias Zimmer)
    a7O0dPO.png

Gen 4 (Westund Levi and Sara Srinivasan)
    mTT25DN.png

Gen 5 (Nero Levi and Liam Kane) *Nero: gets abducted and impregnated by an Alien which became Gen 6! :D
    nyAN9DQ.png

Gen 6 (Zandra Levi and Troy Sasaki) *Note: Zandra is a pure Alien
    nnz9ud0.png

Gen 7 (Trevon Levi and Miley Bheeda) *Note: Trevon is a Vampire
    wb4nHwg.png

Gen 8 (Lilian Levi and Jax Dent)
    dRfvpfO.png

Gen 9 (Bronson Levi and Tara Pancakes) *Note: Tara is Generation 7 of the pancakes in this save file ;)
    aGMsLjs.png

Gen 10 (Hestia Levi and Jedediah Arroyo)
    2E45UnQ.png

And that's gen 1-10 of my Alphabet legacy so far, I know they are not in order, but I make sure that none of them have the same starting letter. ;)
    I'll post Generations 11-19 some other time, this took a while to get their pictures ! :D
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    Three generations and counting! Jessamine Parker-Brooks and husband Alexander Brooks just had their triplets!! Well, they're now toddlers, but still! I decided to name them Ethan Henry, Erin, and Stephanie. Little Ethan is going by Henry though.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    player2player2 Posts: 50 Member
    Here are pictures of some of my sims' kids when they were toddlers! They're so cute.

24695371667_e16178d93c.jpg
    This is Isabel.

This is a picture of Christopher, Joshua and Lisa (3 youngest)
    38853897654_4b85fc0692.jpg

This is what they look like now as an Adult and 3 Teens.

img38834327504_5238c66709.jpg
    img38834326874_6e6c4856d9.jpg

These are the other 2 brothers, Luca and Antonio.
    img38834327724_6ab80266ce.jpg

And these are the parents, Karly and Clifton.
    img24675573537_16c2949a02.jpg
  • Options
    As you can tell from my avi, I have a new save and erased the Parker save. I decided to try the Legacy Challenge with Carson Lowell and Annabeth Collins! I had them in separate apartments and now they're dating and living together!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Not too far into my legacy, and I can't get a screenshot of my family tree just because....it's massive. So instead I'll just show off my original Sim, the Heir's and their spouses.

Gen 1: Edward Baxter and Katrina Caliente
    88rVFXr.png
    nhtlgUs.png
    Gen 2: Mira Baxter and Malcolm Landgraab II (his parents were Malcolm and Morgan Fyres)
    ggrkQog.png
    QHCVH3b.png
    Gen 3: Malcolm Landgraab III and Cherish Landgraab
    Na7hYvY.png
    gfxc6IJ.png
    Gen 4: Malcolm Landgraab IV (Not married yet)
    OSD5PEh.png

That's about as far as it's gotten. Still going at it.

Update, how many months later...So Mr. "I'm not Married yet" Malcolm Landgraab IV has married and passed on his DNA for another generation.
    rpgnUYA.png
    And his wife Ysenia Landgraab
    tfAAaHE.png
    With their daughter, Sapphire Landgraab.
    V5BzdLR.png
    Sapphire's Husband Clint Shepherd.
    LeJy2Ga.png
    And their teenage son (obviously not married off yet.) Ace Shepherd
    ocF6VTP.png
    Ace's younger sister, Ximena Shepherd.
    jklnGFi.png

More to come later.
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    edited January 2018
    So I started a new save and a new family.

Here are my starter couple:

Archer Langston and Alice Foster:

XRfz7I0.png?19LC9xT6.png?1

Archer had two children with Alice but only one of them has aged up, Nicolette:

CCBUpQ5.png?1

Malcolm just aged up!

nt1WpOW.png?1

But Archer also had an affair with Penny Pizzaz that resulted in a child, Josiah Pizzaz:

Zlid1zU.png?1

Penny went on to marry J Huntington III and they had a child together too, J Huntington IV:

et8Z5T9.png?1

So that's the first and second generation so far!
    Post edited by kemisz on
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    collegemommaof3collegemommaof3 Posts: 131 Member
    edited January 2018
    This is my first Generation Kailee Elliott. She met Wolfgang Munch while at work and they hit it off.
    https://flickr.com/photos/133444513@N07/shares/7n1uu6

They had twins, Liam and Morgan
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/133444513@N07/shares/6F9497
  • Options
    collegemommaof3collegemommaof3 Posts: 131 Member
    Sorry for the links but i couldn't figure out how to post the actual pictures
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    I just got started on this family not too long ago so their tree isn't at all big or impressive , but I did add some story/background to every member of the family just so it's a ill more personal ig :blush: .

Here's the link: https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#59321449e993b60e23abb6d7
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I just got started on this family not too long ago so their tree isn't at all big or impressive , but I did add some story/background to every member of the family just so it's a ill more personal ig :blush: .

Here's the link: https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#59321449e993b60e23abb6d7

I love your family tree and descriptions! It's got a lot of personality!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member

Love it! Very cute sims and the bios are very awesome to read!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I started up Pineapple Sim's Rainbow Legacy. It's colorful, and has drama! XD

I have the link at the bottom of my siggie (look where the text is cut off lol). There's literally only 3 sims though. Rosie (my Pink founder), her husband Drake, and their daughter Oceana (my Blue heiress for Gen 2). But i will update their bios as they grow, and will update here if anyone is interested :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Update for my King Family :smile:

Neumann
    s7ZjfwJh.png

Vatore
    YUm4y2mh.png

Lightning
    kbmPoK7h.png
    suSkyRWh.png
    Ona1cEPh.png

King