Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Family Trees and Genetics!

Comments

• Options
    HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    @Slasher4242 I apologize I don't remember what site I used for the collage but I did have to pay for it. I prefer the Plumtreeapp because it's easier to use and free :D
  • Options
    Cait_lynCait_lyn Posts: 71 Member
    I made new sims to test the parenthood gamepack (because I was worried about messing up my kids if I didn't know what I was doing) and I got really attached. So here's Rosa and her ex-boyfriend and their daughter Kadence.
    20iylwy.jpg
    a4rf44.png
    And Rosa and her husband Nathan and their son Micah.
    1zf7es8.jpg
    knw5v.png

https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#59499d900e149e0e2123ef95
  • Options
    robjoneskidrobjoneskid Posts: 90 Member
    I'm currently at work so I was trying to remember my family information by heart lol. I have the names and a short description for all of them so far but no pictures. Will update tonight when I get home :blush: So here is a link to what I have so far! Let me know what you think!

https://theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/594ab95c69a3f00e3ff3ca33
  • Options
    > @robjoneskid said:
    > I'm currently at work so I was trying to remember my family information by heart lol. I have the names and a short description for all of them so far but no pictures. Will update tonight when I get home :blush: So here is a link to what I have so far! Let me know what you think!
    >
    > https://theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/594ab95c69a3f00e3ff3ca33

Just realized the link didn't work -_- sorry guys! New at this!
  • Options
    See the above post!

https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#594ab95c69a3f00e3ff3ca33
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    So nice to see you continuing with your legacy @Hannahcleola!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#594ab95c69a3f00e3ff3ca33
    Here is the updated link of my family! :) with pictures!
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    This is Pandora Romeo as a teenager (generation 4 in my current save)
    nBP9gOV.jpg

Emilio Wells was her first love.
    TaRgSzs.jpg

Layden Eagle was her best friend, they did everything together and he always knew how to make her laugh :relaxed:
    mLyqSmu.jpg
    9ZsDqx9.jpg
    FVxkrst.jpg

One day she caught Emilio cheating on her with her cheerleader teammate Alli McWilliams, she got really hurt and broke up with him.
    PnwYrvp.jpg
    U0TzGf0.jpg
    RrFxoE8.jpg

She called Layden and he knew how to comfort her.
    P7os5Vf.jpg
    mQbyF80.jpg

He confessed his feelings for her and luckily, she felt the same :heart:
    1G9b1na.jpg

He proposed to her on a date at a restaurant and she said YES! :love:
    3cynv9q.jpg

A picture from Pandora's and Layden's wedding :heart:
    Rv34m6Z.jpg

She got pregnant during their honeymoon.
    29JfD69.jpg

Welcome to the world, Tyler. (Pandora's parents, Leonardo and Kara is also in the picture)
    ybkhGHx.jpg

Some cute pictures of their family, Pandora is pregnant again and Tyler is a toddler.
    fOlP9fG.jpg
    SRFxqpy.jpg
    mnGrBp8.jpg

I'm so shocked right now, she got TRIPLETS without any help, I don't have the lot trait or the fertility trait.. I don't even want triplets :hushed:
    But here they are! Lyla, Luke and Leia (I didn't even think about Star Wars here :joy:)
    Kl7F16P.jpg
    kdP4hlq.jpg

The triplets as toddlers!
    B2MrTE6.jpg
    Left to right: Lyla, Luke and Leia

Tyler sleeping together with his parents :love:
    4SHoTRf.jpg
    nobNK1t.jpg

The last picture of my favorite couple, Pandora and Layden :heart:
    g2BmhLg.jpg

Maybe I got too excited with the pictures, I just wanted to tell Pandora's story :smile:
    Here's my family tree: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#58bb30a04a76ff55f622014a
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Bryce King and his family. ^.^
    WcWM6EAl.jpg
    lZT8q6Kl.jpg
  • Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    My Daniels family Amy Caliente branch
    Amy with her new husband and brother-in-law
    JPUBLpr.jpg
    Amy's dad Michael with his mom Minerva
    m5FM5dY.jpg
    Amy's dad and mom miss Caliente herself
    Wez88kD.jpg
    The three Caliente sisters Sarina, left; Amy, middle; Kara, right
    wrpI8pk.jpg
    I always thought Kara looked like a lighter mirror image of her Grandmother Minerva
    Here's her brother Stefan when they graduated high school
    8qMaoWW.jpg

This is my first picture post *fingers crossed* :)

• Options
    > @cind3r3lla said:
    > This is Pandora Romeo as a teenager (generation 4 in my current save)
    >
    >
    > Emilio Wells was her first love.
    >
    >
    > Layden Eagle was her best friend, they did everything together and he always knew how to make her laugh :relaxed:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > One day she caught Emilio cheating on her with her cheerleader teammate Alli McWilliams, she got really hurt and broke up with him.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > She called Layden and he knew how to comfort her.
    >
    >
    >
    > He confessed his feelings for her and luckily, she felt the same :heart:
    >
    >
    > He proposed to her on a date at a restaurant and she said YES! :love:
    >
    >
    > A picture from Pandora's and Layden's wedding :heart:
    >
    >
    > She got pregnant during their honeymoon.
    >
    >
    > Welcome to the world, Tyler. (Pandora's parents, Leonardo and Kara is also in the picture)
    >
    >
    > Some cute pictures of their family, Pandora is pregnant again and Tyler is a toddler.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm so shocked right now, she got TRIPLETS without any help, I don't have the lot trait or the fertility trait.. I don't even want triplets :hushed:
    > But here they are! Lyla, Luke and Leia (I didn't even think about Star Wars here :joy:)
    >
    >
    >
    > The triplets as toddlers!
    >
    > Left to right: Lyla, Luke and Leia
    >
    > Tyler sleeping together with his parents :love:
    >
    >
    >
    > The last picture of my favorite couple, Pandora and Layden :heart:
    >
    >
    > Maybe I got too excited with the pictures, I just wanted to tell Pandora's story :smile:
    > Here's my family tree: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#58bb30a04a76ff55f622014a

Love it! :)
  • Options
    @robjoneskid Thank you! :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    A family portrait using pose player, the family I wrote about above :relaxed:
    mxOGVDT.jpg
    Standing: Lyla, Pandora & Layden
    Sofa: Luke, Kara, Leonardo & Leia
    Laying: Tyler

Updated family tree: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#58bb30a04a76ff55f622014a
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    current family I'm playing! there are some curious genes at work in terms of noses (flat noses prevailing despite parents not having one) but we'll see if any of the grandkids manage to inherit the big nose gene from their grandmas.

7431e036c4.png
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Bryce King and his family. ^.^
    WcWM6EAl.jpg
    lZT8q6Kl.jpg

I really like Bryce, is he on the Gallery? :)
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    @Celticgamer0 Thanks. :)
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited June 2017
    Bella's Goth granddaughter. I don't have a pictures of her grandfather or mother, but behind her is her father.390cb6c25e3bcbc79a074e46cfaf615d344.png
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
  • Options
    aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    My current family tree is quite large!
    Kruse_Family_Tree_6_28_2017.png
    So! My founder Jolie Kruse Dated Mitchell Kalani, had 6 kids (2 twin girls, a boy, a boy, and 2 more twin girls) and then got divorced.
    From Left to Right for the second row (their kids)
    Ellie, Leah, Luke, Christopher, Sara, Alexis, Blaze. Jolie adopted Blaze after the divorce.
    Ellie married Amalie, and since Amalie was able to get others pregnant, they had twin boys, Russel and Knox.
    Leah adopted Zara when she was a baby. Zara is an alien.
    Luke was dating Wind as teens when she got pregnant, and they decided to raise the baby at the Kruse house because Wind's parents didn't approve. Her name is Daze and she is a child now. They soon got married as soon as they aged up, and had a son, Bay, who is a toddler now. They still live at the Kruse house and are very much in love.
    Chistropher was always more of an introvert and a bit gloomy, and as a teen he decided to be turned into a vampire. He is now a young adult and lives alone in Forgotten Hollow.
    Sara and Alexis live in San Myshuno with their dad, and don't talk to their mom and siblings frequently.
    Blaze is soon going to age up into a teenager. He is very sporty and kinda mean.
    This is by far my favorite family I've ever played. I'm so attached to them! Jolie is going to age up into an elder soon; I'm so sad!!
    Hope you guys like them!
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    So many amazing families in this thread!

Here is my founder Lia Walton and her wife Alice:

24cab0c0-1f72-4f63-8aa8-7622e0dcaa67_zpsqgm7xerd.png
    a0ea8913-9063-4898-b592-abc51b08d00a_zpsykqdqag2.png

They were room mates and rather unexpectedly, thing took a turn for the romantic. They were married at the romance festival, but Lia was already pregnant with what turned out to be twins!

And here, finally aged up to Young Adults, are their twin daughters Madeline and Vivian!
    ea17c9be-f502-4991-afdc-da88f2401823_zpsexucendn.png
    6872756d-f22b-4311-a68a-31182071aa37_zpsgw2xwwp8.png
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    @kemisz wow! talk about the genetic lottery... they all look great! :)
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    Thank you @littlemissgogo! I was so happy with how the twins turned out.

• Options
    an updated family tree! lotta green and lotta flat noses/faces least for the adult son of the house. one day I will have to use actual nice shots and not just my hastily cropped tree but for now this will do.

102b8c0937.png
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Here's my ISBI family, Board, one of the main saves I play atm.

https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#588ca747ce01cc6a65f9449d

I find it fascinating how current gen (Chess) is so much lighter than his parents. It's like he got his dad's skin hue, but with mum's shade, or a throwback on his townie mum's side. Next torcholder will be White because I prefer her traits/aspiration combination (disco naps will be super useful and gardening bank will help recover some points). Also, I had boys the last 2 gens.

All traits/aspirations are randomised (including the founder's) and I edit clothes/hair (but not colour/texture)/facial hair/and occasionally eyebrows but haven't edited anyone's bone structure/figure/genetics with the exception of making White's eyes a little bigger, because they weren't balanced in her face.

Fun Fact: The founder's husband was a "very positive" outcome from wishing for love at the Wishing Well. I just edited his hair/beard/clothes.