Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Family Trees and Genetics!

Comments

• Options
    OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    @littlemissgogo the second gen girl is gorgeous! I really like how that one gene is being passed along and connecting them all (it's like you can tell they are a family). In one save I had a founder with very striking (at least I felt) eyes so I always made the heir which ever daughter was born with the same eyes. Anyways all the family trees are all wonderful!
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Updated family tree :smile:

Generation One
    bPPNsdcl.png
    FIKcsecl.png

Generation Two
    rudRWZ3l.png
    f3rfCc5l.png
    FLrKYSFl.png

Sorry about the background apparently imgur hates png
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Otoyo wrote: »
    @littlemissgogo the second gen girl is gorgeous! I really like how that one gene is being passed along and connecting them all (it's like you can tell they are a family). In one save I had a founder with very striking (at least I felt) eyes so I always made the heir which ever daughter was born with the same eyes. Anyways all the family trees are all wonderful!

thank you! she was an absolute doll and the originator of the mysterious flat-face gene that everyone else is inheriting (minus her daughter who got the big nose). I also like to try and keep a specific feature or two in the family! a genetic heirloom of sorts.

yiAwi0m.png
    iXOaZMS.png
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    My family tree is in my bio for all those that are interested, btw.

My gen 7 heir is the prettiest sim I have seen in a long time - and this was without changing any of her features in CAS. But her teen daughter, the next heir, too is so gorgeous too!! This is Renee (centre) compared with her two parents.

2llj1hw.jpg

She's got her mum's eye shape and mouth but dad's nose and hair colour. The eyes have remained consistent throughout my legacy - my gen 1 founder had the same shape!
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited July 2017
    Old pic of Mom and dad Tiffany and Devon!

zYlmEAY.png
    DwsjKIC.png

Aged her up after a sim day or so...I was too curious about her looks/genetics! XD, but she definitely looks a lot like her mama!
    8kDWdfJ.png

pvn2sMn.png
    N64nLtq.png
    EVDYBYz.png

LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    RumancekRumancek Posts: 558 Member
    I'm not currently playing this family but it's probably, by far, my favorite family tree.
    2b99f46719821133c61273dc10ec7aaa.png
    That an uppercase i at the end of my name, not an L! Do not @ me with the L.
  • Options
    I wish I had screenshots to share, but all I have is the family tree: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#5964f63445c30f1854bdcb5b

This is the biggest any family of mine has ever gotten. The family is still growing, most of the married couples will probably have children.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited July 2017
    The couple in my Avi have been together since they were teens and have one son named Henry and are awaiting the arrival of baby boy #2! The couple is Carson and Amelia Lowell. I'm probably going to stop after the new baby arrives.

Edit: I mean, they're not having anymore kids after their second son. Lol.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#591e5dbf2768a40e3c1aaafd
    I have a lot of work with all of them + I play other 6 families on generation 2 or 3.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @Feisbukaite Wow your family tree is really nice. Ava was an especially unique and pretty sim (though they are all so cute). Do you find it hard managing the 6 families?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    No family tree yet as I forgot to get CAS screenshots of Ryan and Katherine, but I have a picture from their wedding! They also now have a son named Garrett who will be a toddler when I load back up later!

Ryan Mooney and Katherine Cooper
    Married: 7.14.2017 (week 1, day 7)

35774087522_47f1c4d081_o.png

They got a little love-drunk and I had Ryan Spontaneously propose to Katherine, then they spontaneously got married right there at the Romance Festival!

Daddy and Garrett. Ryan and Katherine will be adults in 13 days!
    35135257923_ebeb698630_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Otoyo wrote: »
    @Feisbukaite Wow your family tree is really nice. Ava was an especially unique and pretty sim (though they are all so cute). Do you find it hard managing the 6 families?

Thanks ! It's not hard. I don't have any rules on how I rotate the households. Most of them know each other so they invite each other to visit, do fun stuff together and live through drama . Ava is very talented musician ( violin).
  • Options
    FoxearsFoxears Posts: 35 Member
    edited July 2017
    This is my legacy family, Shepherd. The children are all named after astronomy and celestial object, with the founder Cosmo who I created shortly after sims 4 was released.

https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html?#58fe92d010cb646eb7656ddc

I use MC Command Center for story progression, so when I move out siblings they go on with their lives finding partners, jobs and getting children. I only put in the siblings children in the tree and follow the heirs story line. Because of this I recently realised that my current heir, Cassiopeia, has a boyfriend who also is her father's second cousin. :P
    Post edited by Foxears on
  • Options
    Foxears wrote: »
    This is my legacy family, Shepherd. The children are all named after astronomy and celestial object, with the founder Cosmo who I created shortly after sims 4 was released.

https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html?#58fe92d010cb646eb7656ddc

I use MC Command Center for story progression, so when I move out siblings they go on with their lives finding partners, jobs and getting children. I only put in the siblings children in the tree and follow the heirs story line. Because of this I recently realised that my current heir, Cassiopeia, has a boyfriend who also is her father's second cousin. :P

My offspring that I stop playing with don't have kids once I move them out. Do I have to mark the household as unplayed?
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    FoxearsFoxears Posts: 35 Member
    > @HillyBeth said:
    > My offspring that I stop playing with don't have kids once I move them out. Do I have to mark the household as unplayed?

I mark all other households as unplayed after I move my family members out. But I also think there is a setting something like "bypass played households" that is chosen by default that you can change to just have "bypass active household" in most of the settings. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    UPDATE: Little Garrett is a toddler! He has his mother's blonde hair and father's green eyes. I'm also debating on changing Ryan's career because finding sims to get Donations from is getting tough since he now has to get $5000 in Donations for his next promotion.
    PS: The teleporter mod isn't working for me anymore and I want to get a family picture of the Mooney's!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    RickyPhamRickyPham Posts: 44 Member
    My legacy family is just getting started; here's the family tree so far and then progression of the starting four.
    Family Tree
    CTbuPq4.png

The Beginnings
    xvHACPm.png

Midde-Age
    FZ7TA7c.png

Here and Now
    Cc9pKFa.png
    xYktTRa.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I like genetics of this family https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#59571453c039680e2c709846 . Mom is Penny Pizzar ( maybe I spelled it wrong), but after tiny nose surgery and makeover ( I love this version of her). Dad is from the gallery.
    Post edited by Feisbukaite on
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    An update of my family :relaxed:
    They had a family dinner the day before Kara passed away of old age.
    m27bLW2.jpg

Kara as a ghost and Leonardo missing her :cry:
    9PKRgvz.jpg

A new family portrait, maybe a little creepy with a ghost in the picture.. But Tyler is a teenager now. Pandora and Layden are adults.
    NCQ5Zud.jpg
    Standing: Lyla, Pandora & Layden
    Sofa: Luke, Kara (ghost), Leonardo, Tyler & Leia

Tyler went to the romance festival and found love with Roxie Maxwell :heart:
    22xVnId.jpg
    AxDiNPJ.jpg
    jMMpqpj.jpg

The triplets aged up to teenagers, here's Lyla :smile:
    QtXzp7R.jpg

A picture from the birthday party! :relieved:
    iaNzjJO.jpg
    Left to right: Luke, Leonardo, Leia & Lyla

A close up of the triplets, Lyla looks identical to her mother :hushed:
    ezX7db2.jpg
    Left to right: Lyla, Luke & Leia

A picture to compare Lyla with her parents, she really looks identical to her mother, it's crazy :hushed:
    QNmyIX1.jpg
    Left to right: Pandora, Lyla & Layden

Updated family tree: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#58bb30a04a76ff55f622014a
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    As you can see by my Avi, I finally had my sims tie the knot! They didn't want a party, so they had a Private Ceremony. They're 12 days away from becoming adults and are expecting a baby girl! (except *they* don't know they're expecting yet)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited July 2017
    Ok, so the Marinos are all grown up! Here they are:

Ingrid Marino (She's now an elder but this shows her features best)
    BSzk6vZ.jpg
    Louisa Marino (She's an elder now too but this is the best picture that shows her features)
    fGQaIA3.jpg
    This what Ingrid and Louisa look like now 2kytWSa.jpg

Ok, so their first child was Beatrice Marino
    She's the only one that got Ingrid's eye colour but she also has Louisa's eyebrows
    H1CEJCD.jpg

Child number 2 is Viola Marino
    She looks a lot like Ingrid but has Louisa's eye shape
    jFj443W.jpg

Child number 3 (twin 1) is Santiago Marino
    He looks like Louisa so much it's shocking
    5lBtW1C.jpg

The last child (twin 2) is Valentin Marino
    He's got a good mix of both Ingrid and Louisa and he's the only one who got Louisa's hair colour
    WJGwRBd.jpg

I think I'm going to mainly play as Valentin for the next generation (but I also really like Viola). What do you guys think?
  • Options
    dreamsimmer394dreamsimmer394 Posts: 425 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »

BSzk6vZ.jpg
    Louisa Marino (She's an elder now too but this is the best picture that shows her features)
    fGQaIA3.jpg

She's the only one that got Ingrid's eye colour but she also has Louisa's eyebrows
    H1CEJCD.jpg

jFj443W.jpg

5lBtW1C.jpg

He's got a good mix of both Ingrid and Louisa and he's the only one who got Louisa's hair colour
    WJGwRBd.jpg

I think I'm going to mainly play as Valentin for the next generation (but I also really like Viola). What do you guys think?

I think if you can you try to juggle both of them, but if not then Valentin. :)
    I love simming, reading, and YouTube.
    IvX9ELd.jpg

My current family: https://theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/5b0617041acd4e000fc2aba3

• Options

BSzk6vZ.jpg
    fGQaIA3.jpg

H1CEJCD.jpg

jFj443W.jpg

5lBtW1C.jpg

WJGwRBd.jpg

IvX9ELd.jpg

• Options

BSzk6vZ.jpg
    fGQaIA3.jpg

H1CEJCD.jpg

jFj443W.jpg

5lBtW1C.jpg

WJGwRBd.jpg

IvX9ELd.jpg

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Hey everyone! So I wasn't able to post pics bc they all got mysteriously deleted, so I had to take a bunch of new ones and I still don't have that many bc... sleep lol. But I did a family tree that I am very proud of and it's still growing! Wish me luck! <3:*

(here's the link in case you want to check out my family tree!) https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/597028b4f3933d1a206d78fa
    IvX9ELd.jpg