Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Family Trees and Genetics!

Comments

• Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited March 2017
    Jaline33 wrote: »
    #6 and #10 are my favorites :smiley:

#6 and #10 Grace and Garrison are also my faves. As a matter of fact I added them to my rotational play. Garrison is also a good dad. I tested the toddlers out with him. Neither of them are on the gallery. I honestly have no idea how to upload them. Let me play around and see if i can upload them and tell you how to find them

ok i uploaded them. orkhid22 is my ID. I'm not sure if the version i uploaded Garrison is a teen or a YA. Grace is a painter however you can make her whatever you want. No CC
  • Options
    Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited March 2017
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    #6 and #10 are my favorites :smiley:

#6 and #10 Grace and Grayson are also my faves. As a matter of fact I added them to my rotational play. Grayson is also a good dad. I tested the toddlers out with him. Neither of them are on the gallery. I honestly have no idea how to upload them. Let me play around and see if i can upload them and tell you how to find them

That would be so kind of you. Grayson has a very kind face; it makes sense to me that he would be a good dad. I have a teen Sim soon to become YA and would love for her to meet him. :smiley:

PS - To upload him to the gallery you need to bring him into CAS first. Then, you will need to save him to your Library. There will be a little cloud icon and when you click on that, he will upload to the gallery. Is your Origin ID the same as your name here?
  • Options
    Blargian wrote: »
    @orkhid22 Hey :) Impressive start to the challenge. Gorgeous parents (cannot believe one is EA generated)!!! Are any of these guys uploaded to the gallery? I see a few that I like, no. 6 in particular :)

i typically create 1 sim and then marry them to an EA generated Sim. I find it more fun that way. see what happens. There have been some disasters though. I uploaded Grace with her brother Garrison. My origin ID is orkhid22.
  • Options
    Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Thanks so much! I am off to get them :smiley:
  • Options
    Thanks so much! I am off to get them :smiley:

YW! i never imagined a Sim of mine someone else would want so i'm totally flattered
  • Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    @orkhid22 If I integrate Grace into my legacy, would you want to be credited? :) I'm planning for more diversity into generation 4. Currently playing generation 3 and it's going to take a while, though.
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    @NShippudenFan Aw, thank you! :relieved:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    Blargian wrote: »
    @orkhid22 If I integrate Grace into my legacy, would you want to be credited? :) I'm planning for more diversity into generation 4. Currently playing generation 3 and it's going to take a while, though.

i have no idea what you mean by credited. you can totally have her, no need to mention me
  • Options
    HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    Thorne family update! Victoria and William just had triplets, again! The couple welcomed Violet, Victor and Vincent! So far the vampire couple has had two set of triplets and one set of twins (with no cheats!) They have Darren, Damian, Dylon, Charlotte, Christian, Violet, Vincent and Victor. They will be busy for ETERNITY raising these eight little vamps! Lol
    FotorCreatedlll.jpg
    FotorCreated....jpg

FotorCreatedlllllllll.jpg

FotorCreatedkkk.jpg
  • Options
    Thorne family update! Victoria and William just had triplets, again! The couple welcomed Violet, Victor and Vincent! So far the vampire couple has had two set of triplets and one set of twins (with no cheats!) They have Darren, Damian, Dylon, Charlotte, Christian, Violet, Vincent and Victor. They will be busy for ETERNITY raising these eight little vamps! Lol
    FotorCreatedlll.jpg
    FotorCreated....jpg

FotorCreatedlllllllll.jpg

FotorCreatedkkk.jpg

That's awesome! Wow! But how can you fit 10 sims in your household? :hushed:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Do you have a mod to allow more than 8 sims?
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    @kemisz @cind3r3lla No, no mod guys I just moved dad and one of the older boys into the Galaxy household :) (the aliens and vamps are good family friends) :wink:
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    I'm doing the 100 baby challenge and what i find interesting is the diversity within the family. Mom and Dad are the same for all children. I've tried my hardest to put them in order of birth but i'd be lying if i got it 100% right. ok but here goes:
    Mom & Dad (mom i created in CAS, dad is EA generated)

lAGYLKbm.pngIr48IcEm.png

Children as much as i remember in order of birth:

vusbQqRm.pngRparpPEm.png26282e6m.png5jNAFU1m.pngepV0XPdm.pngeUAFTBcm.pngo0H2iZdm.pngOI4XKsqm.pngp1F9ieJm.pngOcgt3gwm.pnguDy9WqEm.png7XK2Quhm.pngisfZF1km.pngXggam9pm.pngHijftYum.pngpDdIQRUm.png

and there are a few children:

YkDlRaIm.pngaA8xBnEm.pngpiuvwerm.png9R4vysRm.pngl4Oj4Zmm.png

and a couple toddlers:

bkUpWZ8m.pngxiNYR6zm.png

That 4th one is really pretty
  • Options
    @kemisz @cind3r3lla No, no mod guys I just moved dad and one of the older boys into the Galaxy household :) (the aliens and vamps are good family friends) :wink:

Okay, that's good :wink: So they are separated? Do you rotate play? Does the whole family hang out together? :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Okay, so the triplets had their kids and the next generation of the family is here.

The first of the triplets, Finley, married Kiana Crane:

679b4508-bb26-4a5f-8286-0c1c3ab30f21_zps9zkbwem6.pngc824d292-d464-4363-b3ef-df7280c17f17_zpsqhtqiz0a.png

f6322cc9-cd5a-4ad5-ae8e-c7060bfbe192_zpstukwk5kg.png

The second triplet, Heath married Jasmine Goodson:

ebda7abe-38ca-4348-b62c-3f0d44c6b8df_zpszcsuaanh.png6eee9863-bb1a-4398-a4c0-4e4d98ac1fd7_zps5ymtve3j.png

a13522d6-9ec9-4169-8338-f58b1c91761b_zps2y6ttzkx.png

The third triplet, Finley, married Aida Rico - but Dianna Wiley was kind enough to act as surrogate so that they could have a child.

56487ced-60fe-4d27-935a-4a9c49b164ba_zpsdxa2shbv.pngafd037ef-6029-4d09-a325-3d09c0bdf4f0_zpskezmqzah.png

a29e451a-0e35-4430-9fd8-5d12f39e97df_zpsf6iaim4g.png

The three cousins are all married now with babies on the way!

You can see the full family tree here.

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    There are some amazing genetics in this thread! :)

This is my family tree at present, but you know there's gonna be a lot of grandkids with this many kids in the family lol:

32656944953_3600b809ba_z.jpg
  • Options
    cind3r3lla wrote: »

Okay, that's good :wink: So they are separated? Do you rotate play? Does the whole family hang out together? :smile:

Yes I rotate play but the couple is definately not separated, they are total love bats (birds tehe vamp humor) <3 When the vampire club gathers the whole family gets to hang out and cause mischief! >:)
  • Options
    There are some amazing genetics in this thread! :)

This is my family tree at present, but you know there's gonna be a lot of grandkids with this many kids in the family lol:

32656944953_3600b809ba_z.jpg

@Justkeepdreaming Wow 10 children that couple definately has there hands full! Was the youngest born with blonde hair?
  • Options
    cind3r3lla wrote: »

Yes I rotate play but the couple is definately not separated, they are total love bats (birds tehe vamp humor) <3 When the vampire club gathers the whole family gets to hang out and cause mischief! >:)

Haha, I get it :wink: That sounds like much fun! Maybe your love bats will move back in with each other when some of the children have moved out? :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    So the ninth generation of my family is here and there's been a surprise!

Hazel and Samuel Stevenson had a daughter!

fa3cf162-9065-405b-8476-d0a9e3f792a7_zpsgmwxhdpl.png

21fd1ee5-7aae-4c34-ba9a-85b3b6f81477_zpsdeqdgv3p.png

Nicollette and Adrian Kauffman (Who I got off the gallery) had a son!

799a275c-44e0-4ea6-8713-ac8f47982b9d_zpsdl472bw3.png

But he was a bit of a surprise since red hair doesn't show up ANYWHERE in his family tree until this generation!

581c482a-8ca5-40d5-b8e2-b288c03652af_zps03gfd623.png

Camden and his partner Josie also had a daughter.

1468bce0-f91e-4962-bd1a-2a0afd580b54_zpsjsirz0dv.png

98af279a-1418-49a9-9b27-88b7374e45bc_zpsjgmyz23j.png

The full family tree can be found here. If anyone can figure out where Laurant's hair comes from - that would be helpful because at the moment I'm completely flabbergasted.

Also, do I have to go into full edit cas mode to see how the toddlers will look when they're older?
    Post edited by kemisz on

• Options
    @kemisz I've noticed when a sim with unnatural hair color has children a completely random color is generated. It makes gameplay really fun! Earlier in this post I have my Galaxy family legacy of aliens all of whom have a hair color generated at random :D I love it. And yes to get a sneak peek at your sims when they are older ya gotta use the cas.fulleditmode
  • Options
    @kemisz I've noticed when a sim with unnatural hair color has children a completely random color is generated. It makes gameplay really fun! Earlier in this post I have my Galaxy family legacy of aliens all of whom have a hair color generated at random :D I love it. And yes to get a sneak peek at your sims when they are older ya gotta use the cas.fulleditmode

Okay, I had a sneak peak and Claudia turns out lovely. Adrienne looks nice but poor Laurant really got the short end of the stick with his parents genetics! Oh well. Thanks for that. Really helped me!

Also, yeah! It must just be because his mother's hair is pink. It was just a complete surprise.

• Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Updated Fox Family tree! I made it to gen 4 for the first time ever! Will have family pics soon!
    https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#589538d73825d50e0f8f383c
  • Options
    Updated Fox Family tree! I made it to gen 4 for the first time ever! Will have family pics soon!
    https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#589538d73825d50e0f8f383c

Great job on making it to your fourth generation!

• Options
    Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    Luna
    03-18-17_5-24-01PM_zpsyh7g9njy.png
    Tracy
    03-18-17_5-24-12PM_zpsmapokftu.png
    Mia
    03-18-17_5-23-35PM_zpstgnmgja4.png
    Danielle
    03-18-17_5-24-36PM_zps2epsxwam.png
    The twins
    Maxie
    03-18-17_5-24-29PM_zpsvgk6wtga.png
    Max
    03-18-17_5-24-24PM_zpspzlxxv3c.png
    First time having two moms without adoption!