Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Luna's City Living Giveaway! (2 Copies!!) And the winners are..

Comments

• Options
    Dayvon64Dayvon64 Posts: 493 Member
    Edit: Sorry it would not let me send a link since I am still new here, I apologize for having to use a shortcut. Lastly, thank you for hosting, you are amazing!!
  • Options
    iballisticbunny6iballisticbunny6 Posts: 87 Member
    Dayvon64 wrote: »
    athena.thesims.com/v1/images/0/0x0000104f/8D1B55F8-EFAB-11E5-85E7-178B980A5788/00.jpg
    Meet 11-Year Old Nolan Robinson. Nolan is a homeless kid who hangs around his grandmother, Crystal Robinson, who liked to give him bits of money in exchange for his flowers(Which are picked from her garden). He lost his father due to stress, his father would always abuse his mother due to his own money problems. After they moved to Newcrest his father suffered a severe heart attack after one of his many nightly beatings. His mother soon fell in great depression for the man she loved, despite all the abuse and problems, was dead. She never wanted things to end badly and always saw the bright side, though once he died she could not move on. They were forced to move to Willow Creek with his grandmother. Though, his mother would not sleep, eat, or do anything to move on from her depression. Weeks later she died of hunger leaving Nolan with his Grandmother and without any parents. However, while in the Willow Creek Free Clinic his mother left him her necklace before she died. This necklace was passed down many generations and although worth money, she never sold it due to the value it had in their family. He holds onto his mother's necklace every second of the day, but manages to lose it every once in a while. He is always in a happy mood despite deeply being injured inside. After the funeral for his mother, his grandmother started taking pills and it wasn't long into she fell ill and her dementia grew. He chose not to live with his grandmother anymore in fear of being another problem on her plate, but always visits when she is in the right mind. It was not long until he realized he wanted to do a bit more in his young life. During one of many of his grandmothers rambling he heard her speak about a aunt he never knew about. She lived in the city and has a few kids of her own. He saw this as a chance to find his mom's sister and finally have a family again. He took what money his grandmother gave him for the flowers and waited until she fell asleep. He left an apologetic note near her night stand next to a picture of him and his mother hoping his grandmother would not be angry with him, but instead understand him. He looked in his grandmother's phone book and saw the address leading into San Myshuno's Spice District. There was a picture clipped to the page, it was of his grandmother and her two daughters in front of an old apartment, he knew it was the first clue. He stashed the picture into his pocket and tore the paper out. Setting out in the night he caught the bus heading straight to San Myshuno and straight to his new life.
    That is a really interesting story! I wouldn't have thought of using a homeless child for my story, but nice job :)
  • Options
    bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    Guess what? A little over a week away! These stories are so awesome and the sims are great! I am always amazed at how creative simmers are! Keep the entries coming in and good luck to everyone that enters!!!
  • Options
    Soulangel980Soulangel980 Posts: 29 Member
    Hey, this is Leliana, my simself's daughter, all ready for City Living! So here is her story:

This young woman was raised to a life of luxury, with all the tools at her fingertips to become successful. She grew up like any suburban child in a privileged life would have: good grades, violin lessons, regular exercise and three healthy meals a day. As she grew older though, she began to find this life dull and too routinely. Breaking away, she followed the normal teenage path, finding love and doing things she THOUGHT to be rebellious, but only ever really fitted the mold of every teen's little rebellion. Over this, she was ready for something new. Instead, she mended her relationship with her family and told them of the city. Though a little reluctant, they wished her the best and told her to get an adventure on her own in a busier and louder world. Good luck young one!
  • Options
    Soulangel980Soulangel980 Posts: 29 Member
    add the http in front of: i173.photobucket.com/albums/w66/soulangel980/10-24-16_8-36-32nbspAM_zps5oc7xluw.png
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    edited October 2016
    [img][/img]10-10-16_11-28-40nbspAM.png

This is Zara Parrish. Zara is a teen who lives in the countryside of Windenburg with her father, Randall. Zara's mother passed away when she was just 3 years old. Randall never recovered from the loss. The relationship between father and daughter is strained to say the least. Randall is a goofball comedian who is also a lazy slob. Zara is an honors student and does all of the household chores. She has started a garden with seeds she found near her home. One plant has turned out to be quite lucrative, blackberries! With the money that she makes selling her berries Zara plans to move to the big city as soon as she graduates high school. She has lived a life filled with doing repairs, cleaning and too much responsibility for a teenaged girl. Zara knows her father loves her but she needs to escape. Maybe with some distance their relationship can be repaired.

Thank you very much for this giveaway, it is such a sweet thing to do. Good luck all!

• Options
    AmbereenAmbereen Posts: 56 Member
    First - thank you so SO much for this giveaway! I don't have the ability to purchase City Living at all, much less on release day, and I know I'm not alone out there so this is a wonderful thing that you are doing. And I had a lot of fun organizing this story, so I hope you enjoy. Good luck to everyone!

(Also apologies for such a long post - but I got so into it!)

This is Bristol Oakes, she is a teen (I envisioned 17/18), and an orphan that slipped through the cracks of the system and became just another homeless woman on the streets. It's not an easy life, and there were many times that Bristol cried herself to sleep, dirty, hungry and alone before she grew determined enough to fight for a bench in the park, and quick enough to steal food from those that left their grills unattended.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i65.tinypic.com/33cx9gw.jpg[/IMG]

But it was still an incredibly lonely life. Sure there were the other homeless sims that frequented the park, but Bristol didn't get along with most of them and the majority only really cared about themselves and their own needs - something Bristol couldn't exactly fault them for. But still. It would be really nice to have a friend.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i64.tinypic.com/121yjyt.png[/IMG]

Then something amazing happened. It was just another day, just another morning of trying to decide what to do, who to steal from, how to survive, when someone sat themselves down next to Bristol and held out a plate of food. The fruit was a little well done, a little tough to chew, but it was the first food Bristol had been given freely since she'd started living on the streets. That was incredible enough, but when the man stayed to talk to her, to eat with her, Bristol could only describe it as a miracle.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i65.tinypic.com/2ykhw1i.png[/IMG]

Her miracle's name was Elliot Kinney, an eighteen year old from the right side of town, a straight A student from a military family and a soft heart towards those down on their luck. He sat with Bristol for hours, telling her about his travels, what he's seen, what he's done, and he never once complained about the smell or how little she knew of the world. He was kind, he was smart, and when the sun started to set, Elliot invited her home to meet his family and to take a shower.

It was the beginning of everything.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i67.tinypic.com/14j6yd4.png[/IMG]

Elliot's family didn't really let her stay, too concerned with her stealing, but Elliot didn't care. He worked part time at his cousin's restaurant, and he started to get little things for her. New clothes, food, a place to stay when it was too cold or too hot to sleep outside. He was always sorry he couldn't do more, but Bristol was overjoyed that she had anything at all and never let him go a day without knowing how thankful she was, how happy.

Instead of being a reminder of her misfortune, the park became their place instead. So many afternoons, nights, and mornings of laughter, cloudgazing, and hilarious attempts at teaching Bristol how to play chess. The first time she won was also the moment that Elliot handed her his spare dogtags and asked her to wear them. It wasn't something that Bristol immediately undertsood, but it didn't take her very long.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i67.tinypic.com/2dhb581.png[/IMG]

All she'd wanted was a friend.

She'd gotten her wish, and something more at the same time.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i68.tinypic.com/r2m3c3.png[/IMG]

Weeks passed in a blur. Bristol found a part time job in a cafe, Elliot moved up in the restaurant, and before they knew it, they were paying rent on a small mobile home together and talking about their future. In such a short time, Bristol's entire life had changed. She had a roof over her head, good food, nice clothes. She was working, making a life for herself. The cafe manager praised her often about her work, hinted that he wanted her to eventually move up to a management position.

In Bristol's opinion, life couldn't possibly get any better. Until one evening, after a romantic dinner date, Elliot exchanged promise rings with her. He said he wanted to marry her, that there couldn't possibly be anyone else out in the world for him. That she was his soulmate.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i66.tinypic.com/2epobqv.png[/IMG]

She said yes.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i66.tinypic.com/bgbgd2.png[/IMG]

Planning a wedding was not the chore Bristol expected it to be. She loved shopping for florists, for caterers, for the perfect dress and the best tasting cake. They didn't have a large budget, but Elliot's family had warmed up to her and were planning on helping as much as they could. Everyday life was such a blessing that Bristol was floating through it, dancing from one day to the next. Every day was beautiful, wonderful, amazing.

It almost didn't seem right when it was a beautiful day that day too.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i66.tinypic.com/nv5yc4.png[/IMG]

Elliot had made no secret of his ambitions, and Bristol didn't have the heart to tell him not to go. His father had been in the military, his grandfather. He wanted to serve, and when he got the call, he answered it immediately. They pushed the wedding back, planned it for when he would return. Everything fell into place so easily, it was almost maddening. Bristol was making enough to keep the trailer, he would write and call home as often as he could. He wasn't leaving her. He said it so many times, Bristol ears were ringing with it. He wasn't leaving her. He wasn't leaving her. He'd be home soon.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i65.tinypic.com/jgjozd.png[/IMG]

Watching him go was the hardest thing Bristol had ever done.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i63.tinypic.com/2wnoh0l.png[/IMG]

Elliot was true to his word. He called her, he wrote to her. They spoke almost every day, and when Bristol realized she was expecting a child, he was thrilled. He sent her a box of things for the baby, he called his parents. He told his entire team. He was sorry he couldn't be there for her when she went to her doctor's appointments, that he would try his best to be there when the baby was born. She found out it was going to be a girl, and Elliot named her Brianna. He said he couldn't wait to meet her.

But when Brianna was just a few weeks old, two men in uniform knocked on Bristol's door.

She didn't need to open it to know.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i66.tinypic.com/21ox9aq.png[/IMG]

Elliot was never going to meet his daughter. And he was never coming back to her.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i65.tinypic.com/1j2bzb.png[/IMG]

Elliot's parents were devastated, but they tried to be there for her and the baby as best they could. But there was only so much they could do, and it only took Bristol a short time to realize she couldn't live in their home without Elliot. That she couldn't live in the town without him. Everything reminded her of him, and the park was the worst of all. What was once so beautiful to her was now a chilling, painful reminder of what she lost.

So she packed up Brianna, and all of their things, and booked a train ticket to the nearest city. A change of pace, more opportunity. Elliot's parents didn't really like the idea, but Bristol's heart and mind was set. She would be able to do more for her daughter in the city. So they were going.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i65.tinypic.com/28syqs8.png[/IMG]

But it was still incredibly painful to have to say goodbye.

[IMG]h.tt.p://i64.tinypic.com/2enuuqh.png[/IMG]

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Ambereen wrote: »
    First - thank you so SO much for this giveaway! I don't have the ability to purchase City Living at all, much less on release day, and I know I'm not alone out there so this is a wonderful thing that you are doing. And I had a lot of fun organizing this story, so I hope you enjoy. Good luck to everyone!

(Also apologies for such a long post - but I got so into it!)

This is Bristol Oakes, she is a teen (I envisioned 17/18), and an orphan that slipped through the cracks of the system and became just another homeless woman on the streets. It's not an easy life, and there were many times that Bristol cried herself to sleep, dirty, hungry and alone before she grew determined enough to fight for a bench in the park, and quick enough to steal food from those that left their grills unattended.

33cx9gw.jpg

But it was still an incredibly lonely life. Sure there were the other homeless sims that frequented the park, but Bristol didn't get along with most of them and the majority only really cared about themselves and their own needs - something Bristol couldn't exactly fault them for. But still. It would be really nice to have a friend.

121yjyt.png

Then something amazing happened. It was just another day, just another morning of trying to decide what to do, who to steal from, how to survive, when someone sat themselves down next to Bristol and held out a plate of food. The fruit was a little well done, a little tough to chew, but it was the first food Bristol had been given freely since she'd started living on the streets. That was incredible enough, but when the man stayed to talk to her, to eat with her, Bristol could only describe it as a miracle.

2ykhw1i.png

Her miracle's name was Elliot Kinney, an eighteen year old from the right side of town, a straight A student from a military family and a soft heart towards those down on their luck. He sat with Bristol for hours, telling her about his travels, what he's seen, what he's done, and he never once complained about the smell or how little she knew of the world. He was kind, he was smart, and when the sun started to set, Elliot invited her home to meet his family and to take a shower.

It was the beginning of everything.

14j6yd4.png

Elliot's family didn't really let her stay, too concerned with her stealing, but Elliot didn't care. He worked part time at his cousin's restaurant, and he started to get little things for her. New clothes, food, a place to stay when it was too cold or too hot to sleep outside. He was always sorry he couldn't do more, but Bristol was overjoyed that she had anything at all and never let him go a day without knowing how thankful she was, how happy.

Instead of being a reminder of her misfortune, the park became their place instead. So many afternoons, nights, and mornings of laughter, cloudgazing, and hilarious attempts at teaching Bristol how to play chess. The first time she won was also the moment that Elliot handed her his spare dogtags and asked her to wear them. It wasn't something that Bristol immediately undertsood, but it didn't take her very long.

2dhb581.png

All she'd wanted was a friend.

She'd gotten her wish, and something more at the same time.

r2m3c3.png

Weeks passed in a blur. Bristol found a part time job in a cafe, Elliot moved up in the restaurant, and before they knew it, they were paying rent on a small mobile home together and talking about their future. In such a short time, Bristol's entire life had changed. She had a roof over her head, good food, nice clothes. She was working, making a life for herself. The cafe manager praised her often about her work, hinted that he wanted her to eventually move up to a management position.

In Bristol's opinion, life couldn't possibly get any better. Until one evening, after a romantic dinner date, Elliot exchanged promise rings with her. He said he wanted to marry her, that there couldn't possibly be anyone else out in the world for him. That she was his soulmate.

2epobqv.png

She said yes.

bgbgd2.png

Planning a wedding was not the chore Bristol expected it to be. She loved shopping for florists, for caterers, for the perfect dress and the best tasting cake. They didn't have a large budget, but Elliot's family had warmed up to her and were planning on helping as much as they could. Everyday life was such a blessing that Bristol was floating through it, dancing from one day to the next. Every day was beautiful, wonderful, amazing.

It almost didn't seem right when it was a beautiful day that day too.

nv5yc4.png

Elliot had made no secret of his ambitions, and Bristol didn't have the heart to tell him not to go. His father had been in the military, his grandfather. He wanted to serve, and when he got the call, he answered it immediately. They pushed the wedding back, planned it for when he would return. Everything fell into place so easily, it was almost maddening. Bristol was making enough to keep the trailer, he would write and call home as often as he could. He wasn't leaving her. He said it so many times, Bristol ears were ringing with it. He wasn't leaving her. He wasn't leaving her. He'd be home soon.

jgjozd.png

Watching him go was the hardest thing Bristol had ever done.

2wnoh0l.png

Elliot was true to his word. He called her, he wrote to her. They spoke almost every day, and when Bristol realized she was expecting a child, he was thrilled. He sent her a box of things for the baby, he called his parents. He told his entire team. He was sorry he couldn't be there for her when she went to her doctor's appointments, that he would try his best to be there when the baby was born. She found out it was going to be a girl, and Elliot named her Brianna. He said he couldn't wait to meet her.

But when Brianna was just a few weeks old, two men in uniform knocked on Bristol's door.

She didn't need to open it to know.

21ox9aq.png

Elliot was never going to meet his daughter. And he was never coming back to her.

1j2bzb.png

Elliot's parents were devastated, but they tried to be there for her and the baby as best they could. But there was only so much they could do, and it only took Bristol a short time to realize she couldn't live in their home without Elliot. That she couldn't live in the town without him. Everything reminded her of him, and the park was the worst of all. What was once so beautiful to her was now a chilling, painful reminder of what she lost.

So she packed up Brianna, and all of their things, and booked a train ticket to the nearest city. A change of pace, more opportunity. Elliot's parents didn't really like the idea, but Bristol's heart and mind was set. She would be able to do more for her daughter in the city. So they were going.

28syqs8.png

But it was still incredibly painful to have to say goodbye.

2enuuqh.png

• Options
    Hey, this is Leliana, my simself's daughter, all ready for City Living! So here is her story:

This young woman was raised to a life of luxury, with all the tools at her fingertips to become successful. She grew up like any suburban child in a privileged life would have: good grades, violin lessons, regular exercise and three healthy meals a day. As she grew older though, she began to find this life dull and too routinely. Breaking away, she followed the normal teenage path, finding love and doing things she THOUGHT to be rebellious, but only ever really fitted the mold of every teen's little rebellion. Over this, she was ready for something new. Instead, she mended her relationship with her family and told them of the city. Though a little reluctant, they wished her the best and told her to get an adventure on her own in a busier and louder world. Good luck young one!

Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fw66%2Fsoulangel980%2F10-24-16_8-36-32nbspAM_zps5oc7xluw.png

Just posting the picture for @Soulangel980 :)
  • Options
    Dayvon64 wrote: »
    00.jpg

Meet 11-Year Old Nolan Robinson. Nolan is a homeless kid who hangs around his grandmother, Crystal Robinson, who liked to give him bits of money in exchange for his flowers(Which are picked from her garden). He lost his father due to stress, his father would always abuse his mother due to his own money problems. After they moved to Newcrest his father suffered a severe heart attack after one of his many nightly beatings. His mother soon fell in great depression for the man she loved, despite all the abuse and problems, was dead. She never wanted things to end badly and always saw the bright side, though once he died she could not move on. They were forced to move to Willow Creek with his grandmother. Though, his mother would not sleep, eat, or do anything to move on from her depression. Weeks later she died of hunger leaving Nolan with his Grandmother and without any parents. However, while in the Willow Creek Free Clinic his mother left him her necklace before she died. This necklace was passed down many generations and although worth money, she never sold it due to the value it had in their family. He holds onto his mother's necklace every second of the day, but manages to lose it every once in a while. He is always in a happy mood despite deeply being injured inside. After the funeral for his mother, his grandmother started taking pills and it wasn't long into she fell ill and her dementia grew. He chose not to live with his grandmother anymore in fear of being another problem on her plate, but always visits when she is in the right mind. It was not long until he realized he wanted to do a bit more in his young life. During one of many of his grandmothers rambling he heard her speak about a aunt he never knew about. She lived in the city and has a few kids of her own. He saw this as a chance to find his mom's sister and finally have a family again. He took what money his grandmother gave him for the flowers and waited until she fell asleep. He left an apologetic note near her night stand next to a picture of him and his mother hoping his grandmother would not be angry with him, but instead understand him. He looked in his grandmother's phone book and saw the address leading into San Myshuno's Spice District. There was a picture clipped to the page, it was of his grandmother and her two daughters in front of an old apartment, he knew it was the first clue. He stashed the picture into his pocket and tore the paper out. Setting out in the night he caught the bus heading straight to San Myshuno and straight to his new life.

Just posting the picture for @Dayvon64 :)

• Options
    DragonAge_23586441DragonAge_23586441 Posts: 229 Member
    First I would say thank you to both @LunaNova and @bandcampsquirrel for this amazing giveaway.

Born in a little town north; Joel Mayo classified as a boy on her birth certificate changed her appearance when she blossom into an 18 year old but her road to be who she truly is; was and still is a difficult one.

tumblr_inline_ofevbpEXRi1svjq7l_540.png

Joel learned how to appear strong on an early age when she felt that she is in the wrong body but always wish that those who bullied her could crawl into her skin and experience what she is experiencing.

Now a famous artist with her own club which gather at the museum every Sunday to view some fine art, talk about the colors used and on what they are working on; Joel is prepared to leave all this behind to head to the city where life itself appears fantastic.

Her plans is to get a low rent apartment, sell her paintings on the street corners and hopefully achieve to reach her dreams in staying in one of the 3 penthouses to show off her wealth to all who bullied her.

• Options
    Dayvon64Dayvon64 Posts: 493 Member
    Just posting the picture for @Dayvon64 :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are so amazing!
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Ooooo Guys I'm so in love with these entries! <3 not long to go now! <3
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    iballisticbunny6iballisticbunny6 Posts: 87 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »
    Ooooo Guys I'm so in love with these entries! <3 not long to go now! <3

I am so excited! Also, I don't know if I missed it earlier, but is the winner chosen or random?
  • Options
    Finally got through to replying to everyone!! If I missed anyone please tell me!

@Ambera What a gorgeous little family! I bet they ill love moving to the city!
    @aob I'm sure San Myshuno will welcome her with open arms! It seems the perfect multicultural city!
    @oliwiaz What a beautiful little home! I'm sure she's going to show her parents that she can make it big! Apartment life was on of my favourites from 2 as well!
    @GhettoxRainbows Reminds me of Banksy ;p I think the big city will be perfect for them!
    @sa1az awesome entry! Very dramatic!
    @Linamints I love the last sentence, that's such an interesting idea! The sims are gorgeous!
    @Tomatplante I'm excited for geek con, I'm sure me and Eirn would be great friends!
    @floridameerkat Wren looks amazing! Hopefully the city will be more welcoming!
    @fabeme I hope Rodrigue will make friends (maybe more?) with France!
    @Sinslover163 I love Milan! She's going to love the fashion district! I can tell!
    @Iballisticbunny6 Angel is so cute! I'm rooting for these girls!
    @Dayvon64 Wow that's super interesting! I really want to know what happens next??
    @Soulangel980 I always thought i was being rebellious as a teenager to haha! Turns out I was just a normal teenager!
    @ikiamyetta I hope Zara can heal her relationship with her father! Maybe the distance will make him see how much she does for him?
    @Ambereen I got goose bumps! What an amazing story, your a great writer!
    @DragonAge_23586441 I'm sure the big city streets will welcome her art with open arms! She's going to do great!
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    Okay my simmies! Patch day is upon us and we get our first little taste of City Life with the new lot traits! I hope your all super excited to play this patch since it's the city living pre patch! I do apologise for being so absent the last few weeks but i've finally read through everyones stories! Thank you all so much for sharing your stories with me!

@AIICHIASHIDA382
    @LosaruTaiyo
    @DaB1gV
    @littlearchitect
    @AiichiAshida382
    @March306
    @fionaloveserrano
    @cheesetruck
    @hotkaki
    @kinot9229
    @FurSimsOriginal
    @KittensMeow10
    @emyprice95
    @adamzaid
    @Ambera
    @aob
    @oliwiaz
    @GhettoxRainbows
    @sa1az
    @Linamints
    @Tomatplante
    @floridameerkat
    @fabeme
    @Sinslover163
    @Iballisticbunny6
    @Dayvon64
    @Soulangel980 I
    @ikiamyetta
    @Ambereen
    @Dr@AiichiAshida382
  • Options
    GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    edited October 2016
    Just about to read through the patch notes! Looks like a lot has been done ;D

Thanks for the response. My entry was definitely inspired by Bansky. Spot on!
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Quite excited. And no problem @LunaNova . Thanks again for organizing the giveaway.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    DragonAge_23586441DragonAge_23586441 Posts: 229 Member
    This patch is huge but can't wait to have a go with those lot traits and see how it will effect game play; and @LunaNova thanks again for this amazing giveaway including @bandcampsquirrel

• Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    I'm really scared are you ending the giveaway early I don't really understand... At what day in which time does it end? I will be entering sometime soon (maybe tomorrow Idk) I did read through the first post, fyi. But time zones and stuff.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @Purrdalecki If I remember, giveaway ends on Halloween.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    @LunaNova Thank you so much for the compliment! Happy patch day to you too, and happy patch day to everyone!
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @LunaNova Thank you for the kind compliment! Happy Patch Day everyone! Can't wait to try out the lot traits! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    dancingindiordancingindior Posts: 159 Member
    Breazona wrote: »
    This is Linnéa Kinsley and she has called Portland home for 22 years.
    09-21-16_5-06-35nbspPM_zpsassyiwus.png
    She makes very creative street art and just loves all the food festivals and unique restaurant choices that Portland has to offer! She's a real foodie. She's a very confident (self- assured) girl, and a lot of that confidence has come from growing up in Portland. Portland is best known for embracing the weird, so she was never afraid to be herself. Portland doesn't get much sun, which results in Linnéa being ghost white. She's wanted to live in a penthouse for as long as she can remember, but she'll have to make some cash first. Her main source of income comes from her street art, which she doesn't make a ton off of but she can live off of it. Both of her parents were politicians, and they want her to follow their lead as they have the connections to get her very high up very quickly, but she prefers to make her own way.
    There's truly so much to eat in Portland, but nearly every time she goes out to eat she goes to a Chinese place. When she isn't making her mark on the world with street art, she's painting. Her paintings aren't well known, but everyone that knows Linnéa knows she has a lot of talent. Her favorite karaoke bar features a lot of her work. She absolutely cannot sing, but she loves to go sing karaoke with her friends anyway. She would be totally lost in any rural setting, and that's why City Living suits her so well!
    09-21-16_5-06-30nbspPM_zpsg9uysfgu.png
    BeFunky%20Collage_zpshx3oaajd.jpg
    I'm certainly not a creative person and I cannot write at all, but I hope that wasn't totally horrible! I currently only have the BG and I've been playing TS4 a lot more lately, but it can be a bit boring playing just the BG. I hope I fulfilled all the requirements, thank you for giving these packs away.

Where did you get her....everthing!? Outfit, boots.. hair..! I love :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top