May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Found a way to "add to cart" when buying

PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
Guys, I know many people, me included, were or still are having trouble to buy packs since origin last update;
I wrote this in another thread but I decided to also include it here in case people are still having problems with the "add to cart" button.
rosemow helped me and I was able to buy my packs all at once, all you have to do is take those simple steps...

Go to thesims.com > store > the sims 4 store; then add as many packs you want to cart; then you click on your cart, choose "checkout", don't forget to "add promotional code", then "apply code" (the code will only be available until september 22 if I recall), then finish your purchase.

I hope you all can get whatever packs you want this way. Good luck ;)
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
EA ID: PixelPrincezz
90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
Post edited by PixelPrincezz on

Comments

• Options
    MinnieMouseMinnieMouse Posts: 262 Member
    OMG I was struggling so much with this tonight. My husband didn't believe me until he spent 20 minutes on Origin looking for the stupid cart! Finally I just bought what I wanted individually. Thanks for posting this - I'm sure it will be very helpful to a lot of people!!! :)

Not sure why they did away with the cart though... I thought it was really helpful. :/
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I buy My packs from inside the Sims 4 game, but thanks for info just the same.
  • Options
    OMG I was struggling so much with this tonight. My husband didn't believe me until he spent 20 minutes on Origin looking for the plum cart! Finally I just bought what I wanted individually. Thanks for posting this - I'm sure it will be very helpful to a lot of people!!! :)

Not sure why they did away with the cart though... I thought it was really helpful. :/

@MinnieMouse I was very stressed the whole day trying to solve this, what a pity I wasn't able to help you but I'm glad you got it your packs anyway ;)
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • Options

@BlueBlack007 Oh that's cool; I tried buying it in game as well, but unfortunately I couldn't load my cart there either :(
    I'm glad you didn't have any troubles though ;)
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member

@BlueBlack007 Oh that's cool; I tried buying it in game as well, but unfortunately I couldn't load my cart there either :(
    I'm glad you didn't have any troubles though ;)

Thanks, sorry you are having trouble in both, I hope they get fixed for ya, good luck.
  • Options
    Skitty_Kitty2407Skitty_Kitty2407 Posts: 4 New Member
    Omg thanks for this info! I was struggling to find the darn "Add to Cart" button. was so mad that Origin would just do this when everyone is rushing for the promo code! boils my blood. But thanks again! you've been a huge help!
  • Options
    1Kim1151Kim115 Posts: 39 Member
    2018 and this trick still works! Thanks!
  • Options
    UT_PhanTrashUT_PhanTrash Posts: 2 New Member
    thanks for sharing this, I hated how I had to put my card in more than once just to get more than :D one DLC, they should add the add to cart button back.
  • Options
    I'm glad to see this still helping people! <3
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    I'll close this discussion from here as this thread has been necro'd. If you've any questions about necroposting you can pop it into this thread after review this Necroposting guide.

Btw It's totally natural for members to want to show their appreciation when it comes to informative threads like this and it's awesome that folks want too :) I mean Simmers put a lot of effort into sourcing and supplying helpful information and workarounds like this, of course you’ll want to say thanks. For future, you can show your appreciation to those Simmers by hitting that Promote, Insightful, Like or Awesome button rather than resurrecting older discussions. ^^
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top