Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Hope you had a great weekend!

What's up with Lexie?

Fgj2swg.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    What's up with Lexie?

Nothing a little cheese toast can't fix!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited August 2018
    Cheese toast or cheesy toast .... it’s all the same ... grilled cheese! And we all know, grilled cheese fixes EVERYTHING! Yummmm.

GettyImages-91627820-1024x661.jpg

• Options
    What's up with Lexie?

Nothing a little cheese toast can't fix!

LOL...grilled cheese, you mean? :lol:
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Cheese toast or cheesy toast .... it’s all the same ... grilled cheese! And we all know, grilled cheese fixes EVERYTHING! Yummmm.

***SLOBBERS***
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    I'm sorry I don't like being negative about a fairly neutral character but...I just can't warm to Charlie, I feel like he has hidden depths and not good ones. I know James lied about something that was, let's face it completely inappropriate, but Charlie doesn't seem to have learned from his band mate's epic boo boo. Yes I'm team James, no I don't like Charlie that much so I am coming off majorly biased hee hee :mrgreen: , but he's far too "nice"! There's definitely more to him than meets the eye, and he's going to hurt Lexie more than James ever could. Just my opinion! :smile:

(I have been wrong before btw, so I could be completely off, but his glasses seem to have an evil vibe...possessed spectacles :expressionless: )
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2018
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    I'm sorry I don't like being negative about a fairly neutral character but...I just can't warm to Charlie, I feel like he has hidden depths and not good ones. I know James lied about something that was, let's face it completely inappropriate, but Charlie doesn't seem to have learned from his band mate's epic boo boo. Yes I'm team James, no I don't like Charlie that much so I am coming off majorly biased hee hee :mrgreen: , but he's far too "nice"! There's definitely more to him than meets the eye, and he's going to hurt Lexie more than James ever could. Just my opinion! :smile:

(I have been wrong before btw, so I could be completely off, but his glasses seem to have an evil vibe...possessed spectacles :expressionless: )

Them ebil SPECTACLES! Muahahahaaaa! :naughty:

Charlie is nice...and we'll get to know him a little more. But you could be right...he might hurt her worse than James ever could because of her massive crush (and if this relationship breaks up--it might be explosive!) Time will tell on that.

You're a diehard Lamer! Or is it a Jexer? (Not sure of the ship name.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Charlie is nice...and we'll get to know him a little more. But you could be right...he might hurt her worse than James ever could because of her massive crush (and if this relationship breaks up--it might be explosive!) Time will tell on that.

I know he is probably a good person, I don't think I'll ever like him though. :neutral: Yes I am a true shipper of Jaxie? (sounds like a detergent for washing clothes lol) and will forever be floating away on my plank of wood that was once my ship! :grin:

Ooooh, Jamie? :kissing_heart: I'm really bad at this! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I am still on the Cexie ship!! <3<3 Both JJ and Charlie lied to her. Bad boys! :angry:
    I always Charlie was super cute but not so much now. :/
    I feel most for Lexie to have to go through all of this when Cory's not that far away!!

Thanks for the enlightening update! <3
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Thanks..now I want some. That would also be a cheese toasty if you asked anyone in my family... :lol:
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    I am still on the Cexie ship!! <3<3 Both JJ and Charlie lied to her. Bad boys! :angry:
    I always Charlie was super cute but not so much now. :/
    I feel most for Lexie to have to go through all of this when Cory's not that far away!!

Thanks for the enlightening update! <3

Cexie for the win! ;)

Well...Charlie is still cute (you have to admit it), but yeah...he's not head over heels, is he? He just likes Lexie and is taking an opportune moment to get close to her.

Cory isn't far --just 8 hours! But in the same circles as the Heartthrobs? Yeah...no...he's sadly in a no name band. :worried:

I know he is probably a good person, I don't think I'll ever like him though. :neutral: Yes I am a true shipper of Jaxie? (sounds like a detergent for washing clothes lol) and will forever be floating away on my plank of wood that was once my ship! :grin:

Ooooh, Jamie? :kissing_heart: I'm really bad at this! :wink:

Jamie! I think that's been said before and I've forgotten. I like it!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited August 2018
    Cory isn't far --just 8 hours! But in the same circles as the Heartthrobs? Yeah...no...he's sadly in a no name band. :worried:

Maybe Cory's band can get a gig opening for the Heartthrobs someday! That's how a lot of little bands start their climb to the top. Would be a great chance to get the band's foot in the door and rub elbows with the big-shots (and Lexie again too ;) Hehe)

snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @pammiechick Cory being in a no name band is just what Lexie needs!! Relatively quiet.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @pammiechick Cory being in a no name band is just what Lexie needs!! Relatively quiet.

Agreed! :smile:

Btw, still unsure about Charlie.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member

I am actually going to agree with you. He can't even be honest with her about reading a book. What else is he going to lie to her about? Not good.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Charlie, you break my heart! :heartbreak:
    I wanted to root for you, but...how can you not love fantasy the most, omg
    :bawling:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

I am actually going to agree with you. He can't even be honest with her about reading a book. What else is he going to lie to her about? Not good.

Yes this! You could argue that he's grabbing onto any tiny morsel she throws his way for fear of her never talking to him again, but there is no harm in being honest and saying "I can't read it or I'll get obsessed, but why don't you tell me all about it?". Lies seem to come easier to Charlie than they do James, just sayin'! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member

I think almost the same... :neutral:
  • Options
    Hmm... I agree with @LJFoxie... I feel that this pink love story will end not good for Lexie. I also think that Charlie isn't honest with Lexie... It seems like he uses the situation to get Lexie and Lexie is just too naive and too much in love with Charlie to see that. James was much more sincere if even he pretended Jenny. Sure, I can be wrong, so we will see where it will lead our Lexie ;)
  • Options

Maybe Cory's band can get a gig opening for the Heartthrobs someday! That's how a lot of little bands start their climb to the top. Would be a great chance to get the band's foot in the door and rub elbows with the big-shots (and Lexie again too ;) Hehe)

Hmm...I like the way your mind is thinking... :lol:

Maybe you're right! The fame has a price!
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Yeah...this little lie could grow if he decides to keep lying about little things...

Lies are never a good thing...will he be able to redeem himself?

WagonFruit wrote: »

:bawling: I KNOW!!! But then...not everyone is the same so...sigh...

Yes this! You could argue that he's grabbing onto any tiny morsel she throws his way for fear of her never talking to him again, but there is no harm in being honest and saying "I can't read it or I'll get obsessed, but why don't you tell me all about it?". Lies seem to come easier to Charlie than they do James, just sayin'! :wink:

LOL! He should have done exactly that. But he didn't. The lie slipped out, I guess? Or maybe he lies easily. :naughty:
    Hmm... I agree with @LJFoxie... I feel that this pink love story will end not good for Lexie. I also think that Charlie isn't honest with Lexie... It seems like he uses the situation to get Lexie and Lexie is just too naive and too much in love with Charlie to see that. James was much more sincere if even he pretended Jenny. Sure, I can be wrong, so we will see where it will lead our Lexie ;)

:( I hope this gen will have a happy ending even if it's painful to get there...the drama will heighten although I'm TRYING to put some funny moments in. ;)

It's funny how James was very sincere as Jenny. He showed himself even though he had a mask on. Such irony! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Hmm...I like the way your mind is thinking... :lol:

Maybe you're right! The fame has a price!
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Yeah...this little lie could grow if he decides to keep lying about little things...

Lies are never a good thing...will he be able to redeem himself?

:bawling: I KNOW!!! But then...not everyone is the same so...sigh...

LOL! He should have done exactly that. But he didn't. The lie slipped out, I guess? Or maybe he lies easily. :naughty:

:( I hope this gen will have a happy ending even if it's painful to get there...the drama will heighten although I'm TRYING to put some funny moments in. ;)

It's funny how James was very sincere as Jenny. He showed himself even though he had a mask on. Such irony! ;)

Yeah, it's really funny :) James didn't want to be someone else, he just "changed" the body ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Me rn:
    My-all-time-favourite-Gif.gif
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Me rn:

Froots after being spun around for hours:
    tumblr_n5qp7uxfju1rag82vo3_400.gif
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Me rn:

:joy: NAILED IT
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Me rn:

ROFL!!! (Poor kitty...poor Frooty). :open_mouth:
    Me rn:

ROFL! :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hello!

Happy Wednesday! And we have some cute kissing going on...at least Lexie likes it. ;)

uyylX51.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg