Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I don't know if Lexie will be able to calm down and to look at the whole situation with more sober eyes... I don't see here any betrayal. I see that the Sisterhood got very quickly what really is going between James and Lexie and because Lexie can't realize it herself they decided to help her. I think they thought of it that Lexie will be mad, but it was the best what they could do. They couldn't just know that everything will turn a bit different than they've thought. I mean James didn't have time to tell the truth to Lexie, she was faster. Sure, Lexie can be angry at the girls when she will know that they wanted to help James, but she will understand and will forgive them. They are her friends and I don't think she can find better friends than these girls.
    You're right about this. They wanted her to know the truth. Instead of outing him, they gave him a chance to explain himself but he did it too late. They would have told her once the date was over if he didn't. Anyway, they are her friends after all. Very good friends. She will be upset, but not like she is with James.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I don't know if Lexie will be able to calm down and to look at the whole situation with more sober eyes... I don't see here any betrayal. I see that the Sisterhood got very quickly what really is going between James and Lexie and because Lexie can't realize it herself they decided to help her. I think they thought of it that Lexie will be mad, but it was the best what they could do. They couldn't just know that everything will turn a bit different than they've thought. I mean James didn't have time to tell the truth to Lexie, she was faster. Sure, Lexie can be angry at the girls when she will know that they wanted to help James, but she will understand and will forgive them. They are her friends and I don't think she can find better friends than these girls.

Ohhh. I hope you are right. I’m sure she will be ticked at first but will eventually forgive them.
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Still think Charlie needs a kick in the precious things for being an accessory! >:) If James is going down, he should go down with him! :smirk:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Still think Charlie needs a kick in the precious things for being an accessory! >:) If James is going down, he should go down with him! :smirk:

Agreed! Lol.
  • Options

Kick in the precious things! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    How did I not comment already? *checks screenshotting schedule for the past 4 days* Oh that.

Anyway, JJ totally had it coming. Good on Lexie for figuring it out! August though...I kinda understand why he's upset. It's his daughter after all but screwing JJ's nose up isn't going to take back the past few weeks (month?). August needs to sit down with a coffee and let Lexie deal the punches (well kicks...August was the one doing the punches)
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    How did I not comment already? *checks screenshotting schedule for the past 4 days* Oh that.

Anyway, JJ totally had it coming. Good on Lexie for figuring it out! August though...I kinda understand why he's upset. It's his daughter after all but screwing JJ's nose up isn't going to take back the past few weeks (month?). August needs to sit down with a coffee and let Lexie deal the punches (well kicks...August was the one doing the punches)

I agree...August needs to chill...but baby daughter living with a man and she didn’t KNOW he was a man?? Too much for him to handle on all the bad stuff...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

I agree...August needs to chill...but baby daughter living with a man and she didn’t KNOW he was a man?? Too much for him to handle on all the bad stuff...

Fair enough. When you put it that way...he can go ahead and punch JJ a few times.
  • Options
    Happy Monday!

The Sisterhood is having a pow wow. I wonder why...

ajFw3zO.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Man, the chaos never ends for poor Lexie...!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Man, the chaos never ends for poor Lexie...!

Yup...that's what you get when you mess with superstars. Crazy fans who want to break your legs for even thinking about dating one of them let alone TWO!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Oof! Lexie can't get a break.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Oh dear, yes fan girls are veeeeerrrrrryyyyy scary! I got a barrage of abuse off of some fans of a band I like, the lead singer is also an actor and he'd taken on the role of an iconic comic book villain (I don't need to name him lol) and I thought he wasn't that great so I said as much...politely though. Then the gates of hell opened and unleashed the girly brigade, and I was bombarded with "go and die" and "you are a hater". :smirk: All over a small sentence! So I can totally see someone like Lexie getting pelters for actually dating a famous person, you can't even have a constructive opinion in a thread on the internet these days!

Sorry rant over lol, it's such a sad situation. And I feel for both James AND Lexie, but I don't think he ever pretended to be someone he wasn't, as you say Jenny is a part of him that he allowed her to see. Maybe when she realises how much he actually did open up to her, it might ease the pain she is feeling right now. I'm still rooting for them though! :mrgreen:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    >drifts aimlessly sitting on a broken plank<
    >looks VERY sad<
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Aww... Poor Lexie :( Too much chaos for her :'(
  • Options
    Oof! Lexie can't get a break.

Nope. :disappointed:
    Oh dear, yes fan girls are veeeeerrrrrryyyyy scary! I got a barrage of abuse off of some fans of a band I like, the lead singer is also an actor and he'd taken on the role of an iconic comic book villain (I don't need to name him lol) and I thought he wasn't that great so I said as much...politely though. Then the gates of hell opened and unleashed the girly brigade, and I was bombarded with "go and die" and "you are a hater". :smirk: All over a small sentence! So I can totally see someone like Lexie getting pelters for actually dating a famous person, you can't even have a constructive opinion in a thread on the internet these days!

Sorry rant over lol, it's such a sad situation. And I feel for both James AND Lexie, but I don't think he ever pretended to be someone he wasn't, as you say Jenny is a part of him that he allowed her to see. Maybe when she realises how much he actually did open up to her, it might ease the pain she is feeling right now. I'm still rooting for them though! :mrgreen:

Aww...sorry you had to go through that. Internet hate is the worst. And yes...fans are SOOOO scary. :scream:

James is feeling very distraught right now. But hopefully, he'll be able to lend a hand...glad you're rooting for them. Lots ahead!
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    >drifts aimlessly sitting on a broken plank<
    >looks VERY sad<

I sorry! :bawling:
    Aww... Poor Lexie :( Too much chaos for her :'(

It is...constant right now. :open_mouth:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Poor Lexie!! :bawling: Can't even get away from them to go to work.
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    *Whispers to @LJFoxie *
    I didn't like Jared Leto as The Joker either! Band fangirls can be so freaking cray-cray though. And I think a lot of 30STM fans are younger and less mature too. Ugh.

I'm really hoping James or Charlie finds some way to help Lexie out of this crazy mess! :grimace:

Also, if Elara declared that Heartthrob is now taboo... :scream: What about her torrid affair with Lord Bloodmoon? :bawling: You are sinking too many ships around here, pammie :cry:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    *Whispers to @LJFoxie *
    I didn't like Jared Leto as The Joker either! Band fangirls can be so freaking cray-cray though. And I think a lot of 30STM fans are younger and less mature too. Ugh.

I'm really hoping James or Charlie finds some way to help Lexie out of this crazy mess! :grimace:

Also, if Elara declared that Heartthrob is now taboo... :scream: What about her torrid affair with Lord Bloodmoon? :bawling: You are sinking too many ships around here, pammie :cry:
    I was so disappointed when I didn't like him, because he's a good actor and I had such high expectations, I thought he was going to nail it *sigh*. Fortunately I've not come across that type at their concerts, most of the Echelon are very friendly and inclusive. But I suppose there are always exceptions, and keyboard warriors! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    Poor Lexie!! :bawling: Can't even get away from them to go to work.

She can’t! It’s nuts!
    *Whispers to @LJFoxie *

Yes...it means doom for Lord Bloodmoon, hence her sad face.
    (But maybe things will change somehow?)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Yes...it means doom for Lord Bloodmoon, hence her sad face.
    (But maybe things will change somehow?)
    I hope so! :bawling: My poor casting call sims are all not faring too well at the moment in these stories :tongue: (in both the shipping department and the not-being-destined-for-an-awful-demise department :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    It's time for an update...

There's an angry mob at Lexie's house. Let's see how she handles it:

kl3k9Hv.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    So much vitriol! :scream:
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    While I completely understand her hatred for James, Charlie should not be getting off so lightly! He's a co-conspirator! Please at least have Lexie knee him in the sore bits when she arrives at the penthouse, just once? :persevere: Gosh I am so looking forward to this house sharing very much! Especially Elara and her Lord Bloodmoon, lots of strange noises coming from their "love dungeon" Muahahahaha! :trollface:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    Especially Elara and her Lord Bloodmoon, lots of strange noises coming from their "love dungeon" Muahahahaha! :trollface:

I had the same thought @LJFoxie ! :joy: Everyone will be kept up all night by all the cries of pain pleasure both? :naughty: coming from that bedroom. Ha! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png