Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Especially Elara and her Lord Bloodmoon, lots of strange noises coming from their "love dungeon" Muahahahaha! :trollface:

I had the same thought @LJFoxie ! :joy: Everyone will be kept up all night by all the cries of pain pleasure both? :naughty: coming from that bedroom. Ha! :joy:

Lol at least one couple in the house will be gettin' some! :wink::tongue:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Everyone one else look so mad, but that head-mob leader girl, no, she look like she gonna quietly slit a batches jugular :grimace:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    So much vitriol! :scream:

I needed some violence or it wouldn’t be D & K! :p
    While I completely understand her hatred for James, Charlie should not be getting off so lightly! He's a co-conspirator! Please at least have Lexie knee him in the sore bits when she arrives at the penthouse, just once? :persevere: Gosh I am so looking forward to this house sharing very much! Especially Elara and her Lord Bloodmoon, lots of strange noises coming from their "love dungeon" Muahahahaha! :trollface:

I don’t know of you noticed Lexie’s room, but the Charlie’s posters are still there. And although she did love the date with James, he ruined it. She blames James not Charlie, although she’s not ready to make up anytime soon.

Love dungeon. Bahahaaaa! You know it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

While I completely understand her hatred for James, Charlie should not be getting off so lightly! He's a co-conspirator! Please at least have Lexie knee him in the sore bits when she arrives at the penthouse, just once? :persevere: Gosh I am so looking forward to this house sharing very much! Especially Elara and her Lord Bloodmoon, lots of strange noises coming from their "love dungeon" Muahahahaha! :trollface:

I don’t know of you noticed Lexie’s room, but the Charlie’s posters are still there. And although she did love the date with James, he ruined it. She blames James not Charlie, although she’s not ready to make up anytime soon.

I noticed, yes. Still think Charlie deserves the cold shoulder too! :smirk: My spidey senses tingle when it comes to him, why would any sane guy agree to let the girl he was dating go on another date with his band mate and main rival, because he knew that James would fail spectacularly so he could pick up the pieces and look like the good guy and save the day... :astonished: My ship is not showing, nu-uh! :lol:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    Especially Elara and her Lord Bloodmoon, lots of strange noises coming from their "love dungeon" Muahahahaha! :trollface:

I had the same thought @LJFoxie ! :joy: Everyone will be kept up all night by all the cries of pain pleasure both? :naughty: coming from that bedroom. Ha! :joy:

Eek! :scream: These two...smh...a dangerous combo... >:)

WagonFruit wrote: »
    Everyone one else look so mad, but that head-mob leader girl, no, she look like she gonna quietly slit a batches jugular :grimace:

Oh yeah...she’s a twisted soul... >:)>:)>:)

I noticed, yes. Still think Charlie deserves the cold shoulder too! :smirk: My spidey senses tingle when it comes to him, why would any sane guy agree to let the girl he was dating go on another date with his band mate and main rival, because he knew that James would fail spectacularly so he could pick up the pieces and look like the good guy and save the day... :astonished: My ship is not showing, nu-uh! :lol:

I think Charlie will get that cold shoulder (at first) but living around your idol? How can she not melt? Lucky for her they’re going on tour almost immediately so she won’t have to deal with either guy for a while.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    These fan girls annoy me :/ It's better to live with James and his friends than to stay in the old place and fight with crazy teen girls... And... Of course, I can't wait to see how they all will live together B)
  • Options
    These fan girls annoy me :/ It's better to live with James and his friends than to stay in the old place and fight with crazy teen girls... And... Of course, I can't wait to see how they all will live together B)

Heh...might be a little fun, I imagine...for some. :smirk:

(And yeah, those teens ruined the Sisterhood House! :angry: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    How come when I think of James (and his situation with Lexie and Charlie) I can't get Mr Brightside out of my head lol? :lol:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    How come when I think of James (and his situation with Lexie and Charlie) I can't get Mr Brightside out of my head lol? :lol:

Oh, I love the Killers!!! Yeah...that's about right... :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

He also knew where James & Lexie would be... Perhaps an anonymous tip was made? :smirk:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

He also knew where James & Lexie would be... Perhaps an anonymous tip was made? :smirk:

Ohhh...how DESPICABLE!
    And I'm shocked more people didn't suggest this. :naughty:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Just caught up! Cory needs to come and check on Lexie pronto! <3 How on earth did Charlie convince Lexie to go to his home!?!? Wow one big smooth move Charlie! ;) This whole scenario is going to be fun to watch! :o:#>:) Good thing the band will go on tour soon. The girls will have time to take over the house.

Excellent chapters! You always have me wanting more! <3<3
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Just caught up! Cory needs to come and check on Lexie pronto! <3 How on earth did Charlie convince Lexie to go to his home!?!? Wow one big smooth move Charlie! ;) This whole scenario is going to be fun to watch! :o:#>:) Good thing the band will go on tour soon. The girls will have time to take over the house.

Excellent chapters! You always have me wanting more! <3<3

Lol! It didn’t take much to convince her. Getting closer to them is better than facing the real psychotic enemies. Even her parents can’t give her that kind of protection.

If you chant Cory’s name loudly, maybe he’ll show up! :mrgreen:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I shall now chant Cory in my head all day! :joy: Cory and Lexie forever! <3<3

Please don't break my heart again @pammiechick!
  • Options
    I shall now chant Cory in my head all day! :joy: Cory and Lexie forever! <3<3

Please don't break my heart again @pammiechick!

Huh boy...I can’t promise that to anyone! Eek!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Hot DOG, it's Friday!

And time for an update:

v2EsrO5.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    If you capitalize dog, I fully expect Charlie or James (or Cory now) to give Lexie a dog and seal the deal as to whom owns her heart. :pthe costume is to lure the dog inside

Anyways I guess it's time for some surf rock to set the mood, huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pter1j2ch5Q
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I'm surprised Cory didn't grill Lexie a little more after not seeing her for so long.

...I'm sorry. *hides*
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Man, someone need to slip that girl a dog for real tho; she living vicariously through costume now! :scream:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    If you capitalize dog, I fully expect Charlie or James (or Cory now) to give Lexie a dog and seal the deal as to whom owns her heart. :pthe costume is to lure the dog inside

Anyways I guess it's time for some surf rock to set the mood, huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pter1j2ch5Q

Cool retro rock surfer dude music! Nice one, Trip! Love it!

Omg...here come all the d*** jokes. Lol! :lol:
    I'm surprised Cory didn't grill Lexie a little more after not seeing her for so long.

...I'm sorry. *hides*

*chases Lobster with a wet noodle*

Cory probably would have loved to have grilled her but...producer calls!
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Man, someone need to slip that girl a dog for real tho; she living vicariously through costume now! :scream:

Poor Lexie-dog...woof! (Maybe one of the boys will in the not so distant future? :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Hmm... I don't think it's a good idea to jump from Charlie or James to Corie and expect that everything will be like before :/ I hope she really understands it. Too much chaos in Lexie's life, she needs the peace and real friends.
  • Options
    CORY!! <3<3 So glad he's back hopefully CEXIE will be a thing again soon!! <3<3
    The costume made me laugh out loud only Lexie would do that. :joy: How could anyone not love her! <3
    I'm really surprised that the girls all went on tour but I hope they have fun! :) It's good for Lexie to have some alone time. Of course I encourage her to spend as much of it as she can with Cory! <3<3

You have made my day! Thank you so much!! <3<3
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I’m a little cautious about jumping back onboard the Cexie so quickly, since it’s been a few years and they’ve both changed (especially Cory!). But he’s always been such a sweet and lovely guy. And he has the musician angle without any Heartthrob drama... so I’d say he is an appealing option ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Yes! Charlie deserved that, thank you! I am satisfied now. :smile: Aww Cory, I think he must be unsure of what's going on in Lexie's life, because he liked her sooooooo much before she moved away. He reminds me of a boy I went to school with who moved away, he friended me on Facebook a few years back and we're still really good friends. Soft spots never really go away when it involves good people! :wink: All Lexie has to do is explain her situation, he knows her well and will totally believe it, then hey presto! I'm all about the dream world! :sunglasses:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    Hmm... I don't think it's a good idea to jump from Charlie or James to Corie and expect that everything will be like before :/ I hope she really understands it. Too much chaos in Lexie's life, she needs the peace and real friends.

Probably not (and I KNOW the Sisterhood agrees with you.) But our little Lexie was never one to think before she acts (and she does love to live in her own dreamworld...always has--if you remember when she thought her dad and mom were together when they weren't.)
    CORY!! <3<3 So glad he's back hopefully CEXIE will be a thing again soon!! <3<3
    The costume made me laugh out loud only Lexie would do that. :joy: How could anyone not love her! <3
    I'm really surprised that the girls all went on tour but I hope they have fun! :) It's good for Lexie to have some alone time. Of course I encourage her to spend as much of it as she can with Cory! <3<3

You have made my day! Thank you so much!! <3<3

LOL! Glad I made your day. See? When you chant really hard, good things happen. ;)

Right??? Only Lexie would think to have a job like that...to hide AND make money all at the same time. Heh...and true! How could Cory not get captured by her little (hotdog) self?

The Sisterhood wanted to get away and why not with lots of friends (and guys who are footing the bill? Hmm???)

Lexie would LOVE to spend time with Cory...too bad he's not in San Myshuno atm. :grimace:
    I’m a little cautious about jumping back onboard the Cexie so quickly, since it’s been a few years and they’ve both changed (especially Cory!). But he’s always been such a sweet and lovely guy. And he has the musician angle without any Heartthrob drama... so I’d say he is an appealing option ;)

Well, true...it's prudent to be cautious here. You never know what's going on. But Cory is still sweet, charming Cory (as Lexie is still silly, lovable Lexie!) Things could happen...and he's a much better choice than a superstar Heartthrob! We shall see!
    Yes! Charlie deserved that, thank you! I am satisfied now. :smile: Aww Cory, I think he must be unsure of what's going on in Lexie's life, because he liked her sooooooo much before she moved away. He reminds me of a boy I went to school with who moved away, he friended me on Facebook a few years back and we're still really good friends. Soft spots never really go away when it involves good people! :wink: All Lexie has to do is explain her situation, he knows her well and will totally believe it, then hey presto! I'm all about the dream world! :sunglasses:

LOL! Glad you are satisfied...Lexie told Charlie off (and surprised his ego to boot. It was good for the both of them.)

Daww...glad you're still friends with your old boyfriend...those soft spots don't change, huh? (Unless you're unavailable, but you can still be friends anyway.)

Lexie does need to explain to Cory that she isn't with EITHER of those Heartthrobs...but will she? Hopefully, she'll get the chance.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg