Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited August 2018
    James is amazing, he and Lexie are paired in the heaven. I love them together <3 I have a sense, something import will happen... Waiting so much for Wednesday. :)

Hee! The Simmy Awards is a three chapter event. ;) Something WILL happen...but what? :open_mouth:

Aww...spoken like a true Lamer! :kissing_heart:
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    JAMES IS SO SAD.
    /cuddles James
    /gives James a puppy
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    JAMES IS SO SAD.
    /cuddles James
    /gives James a puppy

How about a cookie? :cookie: Nah...all James wants is a Lexie. :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe we can get him a Lexie-shaped cookie... O.o
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe we can get him a Lexie-shaped cookie... O.o

ROFL...I think he’d like that. :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It's the middle of the week. Are you up for a LONG chapter? No? (Well...sorry...you might want to wait until you have time to read it.) ;)

ENJOY!

SHRTYgX.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Thanks for the shoutout. <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I loved all the cameos! Thank you for the mention, and for including my and @WagonFruit ‘s sweet baby :heart:

I’m excited for Monday to see how the night ends for Lexie :scream:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Is Charlie aware that he is a sims community icon too I mean, I'm probably never gonna fully be on Cexie (do better than high school crushes gorl!) but at least surfer rock is limited to uncomfortable bars and the ocean, which is overwhelming in its own way but very lonely too!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    When I read this chapter I thought that I know nothing about the stars life, but I know very well how it is in the backstage when some alternative/goth bands play :D I could write about it till insanity :dizzy: You did a great work, Pammie <3 I even felt how awkward and tensed poor Lexie feels in this event surrounded by all these famous people... I feel sorry for her :( Monday will come not soon yet, but I will wait patiently... ;) I think something should happen in the next part of this event, I already told it in my previous comment ;)
    And I have a question... Is it possible to have James in my gallery? No matter, - alone him or with the whole band. I am... just in love with him :blush:
  • Options
    All the people were so beautiful!!

I feel Lexie at the end there, though; girl, we all need a nap after a night like that.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options

YW!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    edited August 2018
    I was getting the slight feeling that Charlie didn't listen to a word Lexie said, does he not remember how she totally died every time he came into her space a while back? He should know her well enough by now to know that these kinds of situations bring her out in a panic, she doesn't do well around famous people. I'm just hoping that James comes to her rescue, poor love seems soooooo uncomfortable. :sweat:

Oh and the awards show looked amazing, well done! :smile:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Lexie's trick worked like a charm. James has it real bad for her but at least for now they can maybe be friends. They are both missing and wanting that.

Oh my this last chapter had me in stitches! :D So happy they got 2 Simmy awards. I knew that was Gal as soon as I saw that hair color but didn't expect to to see all the other wonderful celebs from the stories I read! Nice surprise and I think I was a bit star struck myself! <3 Kudos to you for getting everyone to obey you for shots of this! <3 Poor Lexus though the limelight is just not for her! At all!

Great chapters!! <3<3
  • Options

Yes!! I second this, very kind :kissing_heart:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited August 2018
    Nice to see all those familiar faces (and hairs!) backstage. :smiley:

And poor start-struck (and self-conscious) Lexie... Aww.
    (but tbh, I probably wouldn't know what to say either)
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    I loved all the cameos! Thank you for the mention, and for including my and @WagonFruit ‘s sweet baby :heart:

I’m excited for Monday to see how the night ends for Lexie :scream:

The night ends next Wednesday! Lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Is Charlie aware that he is a sims community icon too I mean, I'm probably never gonna fully be on Cexie (do better than high school crushes gorl!) but at least surfer rock is limited to uncomfortable bars and the ocean, which is overwhelming in its own way but very lonely too!

I doubt Charlie understands the extent of his fame as far as simlit is concerned. ;) and you seem like a Chexie Shipper through and through.
    When I read this chapter I thought that I know nothing about the stars life, but I know very well how it is in the backstage when some alternative/goth bands play :D I could write about it till insanity :dizzy: You did a great work, Pammie <3 I even felt how awkward and tensed poor Lexie feels in this event surrounded by all these famous people... I feel sorry for her :( Monday will come not soon yet, but I will wait patiently... ;) I think something should happen in the next part of this event, I already told it in my previous comment ;)
    And I have a question... Is it possible to have James in my gallery? No matter, - alone him or with the whole band. I am... just in love with him :blush:

Omg...would love to hear your stories! Thank you for your compliments! Something might happen by the nights end!

James is on Maladi’s gallery. Hit #dayandknight
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    All the people were so beautiful!!

I feel Lexie at the end there, though; girl, we all need a nap after a night like that.

The beautiful people were out, huh? They don’t call them stars for nothing! B)

Yeah, Lex is struggling. She just wants to go home!
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    I was getting the slight feeling that Charlie didn't listen to a word Lexie said, does he not remember how she totally died every time he came into her space a while back? He should know her well enough by now to know that these kinds of situations bring her out in a panic, she doesn't do well around famous people. I'm just hoping that James comes to her rescue, poor love seems soooooo uncomfortable. :sweat:

Oh and the awards show looked amazing, well done! :smile:

Thank you!

And I must say I thought more people would pick up on Charlie’s seeming insensitivity to Lexie. You’re right. He’d only witnessed her freak out around him many times. Maybe James will do something about it?
    haswh wrote: »
    Lexie's trick worked like a charm. James has it real bad for her but at least for now they can maybe be friends. They are both missing and wanting that.

Oh my this last chapter had me in stitches! :D So happy they got 2 Simmy awards. I knew that was Gal as soon as I saw that hair color but didn't expect to to see all the other wonderful celebs from the stories I read! Nice surprise and I think I was a bit star struck myself! <3 Kudos to you for getting everyone to obey you for shots of this! <3 Poor Lexus though the limelight is just not for her! At all!

Great chapters!! <3<3

Lexie’s plan worked! She was happy.

The boys deserved those awards. They work so hard. Lol!

Well...those sims looked like they were obeying but there was a lot of Me vs. them all through those photo sessions. :lol: But it was worth it!

Yes!! I second this, very kind :kissing_heart:

Your very welcome! I’m a fan!
    Sassie wrote: »
    Nice to see all those familiar faces (and hairs!) backstage. :smiley:

And poor start-struck (and self-conscious) Lexie... Aww.
    (but tbh, I probably wouldn't know what to say either)

Lol! There was a lot of distinctive hair around, huh? Between Gal and Tam and Case (who is August and Etoile’s love child), there was quite a variety!

(And I bet most people would get a bit tongue tied with all their fav stars hanging around! )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

I doubt Charlie understands the extent of his fame as far as simlit is concerned. ;) and you seem like a Chexie Shipper through and through.

Omg...would love to hear your stories! Thank you for your compliments! Something might happen by the nights end!

You deserve these compliments <3 And thank you for sharing where I can find James. I already have him ;) I don't know what I will do yet, but I'll really enjoy his presence in my game :blush:
    And big thanks to @Maladi777 creating such gorgeous sim :love:
  • Options

You deserve these compliments <3 And thank you for sharing where I can find James. I already have him ;) I don't know what I will do yet, but I'll really enjoy his presence in my game :blush:
    And big thanks to @Maladi777 creating such gorgeous sim :love:

Thank you!! <3

Glad you found James! He's a fun sim to have (and fun to look at! :love: ) Yes, thanks to Maladi for her gorgeous sim creations! I think I've had one every gen! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Let's start off the week with this...

d2wdF8t.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Aww, Tam and Case are cute together! Maybe that’s how Case got a special cameo in today’s A2A episode hehe

Totally feeling for Lex today :( Left hanging by her bf, dealing with complicated James feels, and being offered sex therapy by a child... what a night! :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I think Charlie doesn't care too much about Lexie. She is like a trophy to him... :/ He wanted to win against James, so he did it, but that's all. He doesn't need her and it was obvious since the beginning :( However, Lexie isn't able to see the truth. Sad :( I liked that boy, he made me laugh, but I should admit he is very clever and was right. My respect to little genius! B) Lexie should listen to his advice and I hope she will do that.
  • Options
    I feel like the Universe is trying to match make 2 couples here: Lexie and James (woot) and Tam and Case (also woot) <3>:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg