Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited August 2018
    @WagonFruit Yaaaas! And I am confident Tam’s actor (what would his name be?? Hmm) is a total geeky LotL fanboy offscreen too ;) Match made in heaven :tongue:
    Post edited by CitizenErased14 on
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Prince's advice:

Step 1 ... Underwear choice is key.
    thief-cat.gif
    Sometimes putting them back is the best choice you'll make!

Step 2... Flowers.
    dkuehlgwwaa6rtc.jpg
    Who says a gurl can't buy a guy some flowers?

Step 3 ... Dinner.
    funny-gifs-the-best-reason-to-have-a-dog.gif
    Totally optional but if you plan a big night, building up an appetite could be a good call.

Step 4 ... Dancing.
    dancing-orangutan.gif
    barrelrollkitteh.gif
    Clumsiness is an advantage here, use this weapon of yours that you have perfected over the years!

Step 5 ... Seduction.
    sup-cat.gif
    Sup! My body is ready for you!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @Munterbacon Your killing me with those gif's!! :joy::joy:

Poor Lexie! :'( Charlie is being very inconsiderate! Shame on him! That child hit the nail right on the head! Lexie should listen to him and get rid of Charlie sooner rather than later. I'm not a fan of JJ, still on the Cexie ship <3 , but maybe for now he would be the better choice for her.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Come on @haswh Come jump on the JJ ship with me. I have meatloaf and finger sandwiches.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Hmm... I dunno who I ship right now. There's so much going on, but that kid was GREAT!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Aww, Tam and Case are cute together! Maybe that’s how Case got a special cameo in today’s A2A episode hehe

Totally feeling for Lex today :( Left hanging by her bf, dealing with complicated James feels, and being offered sex therapy by a child... what a night! :lol:

Maaaaybe so!!! Tam looks smitten over the huge lusty silver fox.

Poor Lex--she's had one awful night. Wonder how it will end? :smirk:
    I think Charlie doesn't care too much about Lexie. She is like a trophy to him... :/ He wanted to win against James, so he did it, but that's all. He doesn't need her and it was obvious since the beginning :( However, Lexie isn't able to see the truth. Sad :( I liked that boy, he made me laugh, but I should admit he is very clever and was right. My respect to little genius! B) Lexie should listen to his advice and I hope she will do that.

It would "seem" Charlie doesn't care. We'll hear from Charlie on Wednesday. Glad you liked our Prince Bana...a very smart kid! One Lex might listen to...or not. ;)
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I feel like the Universe is trying to match make 2 couples here: Lexie and James (woot) and Tam and Case (also woot) <3>:)

ROFL! I agree! (And seeing how I'M the universe in this instance, I can tell you...you could be right! ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit Yaaaas! And I am confident Tam’s actor (what would his name be?? Hmm) is a total geeky LotL fanboy offscreen too ;) Match made in heaven :tongue:

I bet he IS!!! He was swooning over the character Case plays and bam! He meets him and...well...those sparks are obviously flying. (Name poor Tam's actor cuz I have no clue!!! :grin: )

@Munterbacon OMG! You're the KING of the cat gifs! Cracking me up!!! :joy: MAAAAYBE Lex would listen to Prince Bana's advice...

haswh wrote: »

Poor Lexie! :'( Charlie is being very inconsiderate! Shame on him! That child hit the nail right on the head! Lexie should listen to him and get rid of Charlie sooner rather than later. I'm not a fan of JJ, still on the Cexie ship <3 , but maybe for now he would be the better choice for her.

Charlie is catching some heat...and rightly so! We shall see how all this ends up, though. Charlie needs to have a chance to defend himself! ;)
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Come on @haswh Come jump on the JJ ship with me. I have meatloaf and finger sandwiches.

Oh nooooo! :scream:
    Hmm... I dunno who I ship right now. There's so much going on, but that kid was GREAT!

Glad you liked Prince Bana. He's a fun kid! Heh. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

>:)>:)>:) Mwahahaha! :D

@Munterbacon OMG! You're the KING of the cat gifs! Cracking me up!!! :joy: MAAAAYBE Lex would listen to Prince Bana's advice...

My job here is done! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

I am afraid of your meatloaf and whats in those FINGER sandwiches!??! :scream:
  • Options

I am afraid of your meatloaf and whats in those FINGER sandwiches!??! :scream:

Is that the same meatloaf from the gen 3 ship wars? If I recall correctly, you DON’T want that meatloaf, and if that’s the case, those fingers will be rather suspect too! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    It's a new meatloaf. Same recipe, but fresh ingredients.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    It's a new meatloaf. Same recipe, but fresh ingredients.
    Oh, well, in that case eat away... totally safe!!! >:)o:):D:#
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 and @Munterbacon I shall now run from both of you lest you poison me! >:)o:):D
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 and @Munterbacon I shall now run from both of you lest you poison me! >:)o:):D

I do not use poison in my recipes. Unless the ingredients had food poisoning before they became ingredients, then I guess I would be poisoning you with food poison.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    That kid is very wise! Lexie should listen to him, he talks complete sense! :smiley: I shall try and keep neutral before I see Charlie's explanation for being a d-bag. I still think that after so many months of dating/living together, Charlie should know Lexie well enough by now and understand her social anxiety. That's the number one thing someone who loves her would get right away. Is he in love with her or does he just like her because James does? Is she in love with him, or is she in love with the idea of him? An idea that she might soon realise is not what she thinks? Listen to the kid Lex! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    That kid is very wise! Lexie should listen to him, he talks complete sense! :smiley: I shall try and keep neutral before I see Charlie's explanation for being a d-bag. I still think that after so many months of dating/living together, Charlie should know Lexie well enough by now and understand her social anxiety. That's the number one thing someone who loves her would get right away. Is he in love with her or does he just like her because James does? Is she in love with him, or is she in love with the idea of him? An idea that she might soon realise is not what she thinks? Listen to the kid Lex! :wink:

Yes, Charlie will explain himself on Wednesday.

I doubt Lexie is at a point where she'll accept some rando advice from a kid. Ha! (But you can keep dreaming! ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

I doubt Lexie is at a point where she'll accept some rando advice from a kid. Ha! (But you can keep dreaming! ;) )

LOL! *bursts into song* You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one! I shall go down with my ship like a true loyal crew member! :lol::lol::lol:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options

LOL! *bursts into song* You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one! I shall go down with my ship like a true loyal crew member! :lol::lol::lol:

ROFL!! I wouldn't have it any other way! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

*sings*
    I will go down with this ship
    and I won't put my hands up and surrender
    there will be no white flag above my door
    I'm team James, and always will be!

Okay I stop now! :sunglasses::star::sunglasses:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @LJFoxie wrote: »

*sings*
    I will go down with this ship
    and I won't put my hands up and surrender
    there will be no white flag above my door
    I'm team James, and always will be!

Okay I stop now! :sunglasses::star::sunglasses:

I’ll happily join you on that ship. <3
  • Options
    See? Some people do not mind the meatloaf and finger sandwiches on the SS JJ. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    See? Some people do not mind the meatloaf and finger sandwiches on the SS JJ. :)

UGH! ;)

I love how we have the ship fandom back. I see a lot of Flamers around here. Does anyone want a t-shirt? You do??? Okay! Here's an official Flamer T for your simself (or any of your sims who love ol' James.)

OFFICIAL FLAMER T-SHIRT

Also, I do have some posters as well. Here you go: JAMES POSTERS

And FLAMES poster

Those who are on Ship Chexie, I'll set you up later. Don't have access to my files atm. Upon request, though.

And for Ship Cexie, poor Cory isn't famous, so he doesn't have merch. (Maybe in the future? :wink: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    *squee*. I totally need those posters for Ami’s room!
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Oh! Can't wait to see! Hee! ;) (Even if it doesn't make it in your story, feel free to share here!! <3)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Oh! Can't wait to see! Hee! ;) (Even if it doesn't make it in your story, feel free to share here!! <3)

Will do! It will be the weekend. I am simless the next few days. :'( Helping out my mom..She’s in another city.