Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    I appreciate that Charlie has good intentions, but he never really listens to her or pays attention to who she is or what she wants. He just seems to always get it wrong. I don't really see this lasting, he messes up and she gets mad, then he wins her round with affection. Their relationship looks like it was built on lust and desire, which is great, until that wears off and I think it will...okay I hope it will. I'm sorry my team James is showing. :wink: I know I'm totally biased, I can't help it! :blush:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    I appreciate that Charlie has good intentions, but he never really listens to her or pays attention to who she is or what she wants. He just seems to always get it wrong. I don't really see this lasting, he messes up and she gets mad, then he wins her round with affection. Their relationship looks like it was built on lust and desire, which is great, until that wears off and I think it will...okay I hope it will. I'm sorry my team James is showing. :wink: I know I'm totally biased, I can't help it! :blush:

ROFL....your team James is showing...heh heh...

Yeah...Charlie gets it wrong, but he loves her! :sweat: Can James just sit idly by while Charlie keeps 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Lexie off? (I doubt it... :smirk: ) Something just might happen...but who knows??? :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Hey all, just wanted to tell you I've updated my downloads part of my site and so you can get the Heartthrob posters (which, I believe includes the James one as well.)

And I know he's not as popular (but dang he's fun to look at), Charlie posters are up!

Get 'em while they're hot because this gen is almost OVAH! (It will be done at Chapter 50 with an epilogue! Wow!)
    krfWCzY.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Regardless on what ship I'm on, I believe Charlie genuinely cares about Lexie and loves her in his own way. Here's the thing, though. How long have they been together? I'm assuming it's been much longer than the time James spent with Lexie as Jenny. And yet Charlie still doesn't seem to understand her the way James does.

@pammiechick I love all posters you make for your story. And believe it or not I love those beautiful posters of Charlie too. I wish I could use them in my story too, but alas Celeste is a rock band fan. Good thing I still have some Llama Kings stuff stored in my mods folder. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Regardless on what ship I'm on, I believe Charlie genuinely cares about Lexie and loves her in his own way. Here's the thing, though. How long have they been together? I'm assuming it's been much longer than the time James spent with Lexie as Jenny. And yet Charlie still doesn't seem to understand her the way James does.

@pammiechick I love all posters you make for your story. And believe it or not I love those beautiful posters of Charlie too. I wish I could use them in my story too, but alas Celeste is a rock band fan. Good thing I still have some Llama Kings stuff stored in my mods folder. ;)

Yes...they're at six months in their relationship. They "should" know each other very well by now, but...their communication isn't as good as Lexie has with James. It's a strange dynamic. Does it make it "wrong" though? Hmm...I would think that eventually, Charlie would grow to know Lexie as deeply or more so than James. Especially if they get married. Just some people gel quicker than others. The stars are not aligned for James, it would seem.

And thank you!
    I can't wait to see those Llama Kings posters (I'll work on getting you the Llama Kings tonight! ;) ) !!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    OMG, I meant to compliment your billboard in today's chapter! It was perfect. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I'm waiting for "I don't know why everybody keeps saying that woman is my wife. She is my sister. I swear." She'd probably believe him.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    OMG, I meant to compliment your billboard in today's chapter! It was perfect. <3

THANK YOU!!! :kissing_heart: (That was the easiest billboard to do.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I'm waiting for "I don't know why everybody keeps saying that woman is my wife. She is my sister. I swear." She'd probably believe him.

What woman?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    There isn't one...yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was one in the background somewhere that he's lying about lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    There isn't one...yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was one in the background somewhere that he's lying about lol

OoooOOOhhh...his parents would KILL him! (And they wouldn't go along with it. Plus, Charlie isn't such a bad person as to have a wife and hide her! That'd be something to hide since it's everywhere about his relationship with Lexie.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It's Friday!

Time for an update!

VbgFeiK.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh... Somehow I feel this dinner and meeting with Charlie's parents will not end well... :/ Of course, nothing can stop James and Lexie and I have to admit it makes me happy ;)
  • Options
    Oh... Somehow I feel this dinner and meeting with Charlie's parents will not end well... :/ Of course, nothing can stop James and Lexie and I have to admit it makes me happy ;)

We hope it'll end just fine. They're going to the theme park first then dinner. We shall see, won't we?

And you're right. James is his own person. Nothing will stop him! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I can feel the explosion coming! The anticipation is killing me. I both fear the drama and want it so, so badly :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I can feel the explosion coming! The anticipation is killing me. I both fear the drama and want it so, so badly :joy:

Explosion? What explosion? There's rainbows and puppy dogs (and nooboos) on the horizon! :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Phoenix needs to jump into everybody's stories just to fix relationships and people. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @Skcaga6 LOL since it’s not his OWN relationship, he’s actually probably do okay! :joy: But Lexie already got a therapy offer from Prince! :tongue:

@pammiechick Mm-hmm... totally believe you. 100% ;):tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    The only thing that would have made that wedding better would be Domina officiating (also in Serafina Stardust getup of course)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    The only thing that would have made that wedding better would be Domina officiating (also in Serafina Stardust getup of course)

Dang...didn't think of that! :scream: It WOULD have made it better! Ah well...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    edited September 2018
    I really have no clue how this will end, I hope that if Charlie does propose that he does it because he loves her with all of his heart and not to seal the deal in order to finally prize her from James' grasp! I feel a bit sorry for Charlie, yes it shocks me too lol, he's going to lose Lexie if he doesn't learn to chill and open up to her...oh yeah and listen! I feel in my heart that James is the one for her, but she's not feeling it right now, I just hope that my prediction before about Charlie hurting her more than James ever could isn't going to come to pass. :neutral:

Oh yeah, Reese and Copper! SQUEEEEE!!! :love:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    I really have no clue how this will end, I hope that if Charlie does propose that he does it because he loves her with all of his heart and not to seal the deal in order to finally prize her from James' grasp! I feel a bit sorry for Charlie, yes it shocks me too lol, he's going to lose Lexie if he doesn't learn to chill and open up to her...oh yeah and listen! I feel in my heart that James is the one for her, but she's not feeling it right now, I just hope that my prediction before about Charlie hurting her more than James ever could isn't going to come to pass. :neutral:

Oh yeah, Reese and Copper! SQUEEEEE!!! :love:

Glad I'm keeping you guessing! ;)

You feel sorry for Charlie? Well, I'm glad...he's not a bad guy. It's just a bad situation. Things would be different if they all weren't living under one roof (and James didn't have this marvelous chemistry with Lexie that all can see.)

Lexie is in LOVE! Let's hope she doesn't get hurt.

And yay for Ship Reeper!!! ;)<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Monday Monday....

Let's have fun at Cotton Candy Park! (Owned by the Tsui family.)

YBpGOww.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Aww I loved the photobooth stuff! At least everyone is happy there except for the poor singles.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Aww I loved the photobooth stuff! At least everyone is happy there except for the poor singles.

I love Colin. He’s soooo him! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg