Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I want to know who wrote that note! Aaaaa, so many years apart, and for what? I wonder how real that threat was, or why someone would want them separated so badly...

But now they're together, eeeee. I could totally understand August's hurt, confusion and anger. And I knew Beau would never stop loving him.

I'm so glad August doesn't seem angry enough to hold his disappearance against him--I wouldn't have been surprised if he didn't give him a chance to explain himself, but I'm so glad he did. <3<3<3 That kiss!!!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    YES!
    I know this is going to complicate everything, but I'm SO glad Beau is still alive! I KNEW it! :) I too would love to know who wrote that note and why. Great chapter, not ashamed to admit it choked me up. Oh and nice disguise, I didn't recognize him in the preview pic. But once he took those glasses off... Hello lovely man! <3
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I smell trouble brewing but I have the great ability to enjoy gay kisses in the moment. :love:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Oh-uh
    Not hing about Briar? ):
    But I am glad for Beaugust :)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Happy to see them together again, but I smell trouble brewing.

Hmm...maybe...???
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I want to know who wrote that note! Aaaaa, so many years apart, and for what? I wonder how real that threat was, or why someone would want them separated so badly...

But now they're together, eeeee. I could totally understand August's hurt, confusion and anger. And I knew Beau would never stop loving him.

I'm so glad August doesn't seem angry enough to hold his disappearance against him--I wouldn't have been surprised if he didn't give him a chance to explain himself, but I'm so glad he did. <3<3<3 That kiss!!!

You will find out at the end of this gen--all the questions will be answered. :)

Glad you liked the kiss...it's nice to see them back together again!
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    YES!
    I know this is going to complicate everything, but I'm SO glad Beau is still alive! I KNEW it! :) I too would love to know who wrote that note and why. Great chapter, not ashamed to admit it choked me up. Oh and nice disguise, I didn't recognize him in the preview pic. But once he took those glasses off... Hello lovely man! <3

Glad you didn't recognize him. I was hoping it would have that affect. Aww...I'm so happy it moved you! <3
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I smell trouble brewing but I have the great ability to enjoy gay kisses in the moment. :love:

Great ability indeed! :love:
    Damaro wrote: »
    Oh-uh
    Not hing about Briar? ):
    But I am glad for Beaugust :)

Beaugust is back! (And nothing about Briar because nothing has changed...)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    Interesting, so that’s what happened to Beau. I want to know who wrote the note and then I want to see the note. So many ways this can be complicated now!

Great chapter!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Dang...no mention of Briar.... :(
    So I think Beau still believes she is dead. Maybe it was her who arranged to have him taken care of. She is somewhere safe. Or maybe she is in some sort of witness protection. The FBI May have arranged for her care. Or maybe the other mob that Austin is investigating has her and they arranged for his care. Wild A guesses.

Austin looks grown up and still very handsome with his new hair cut. But I miss the long hair. :'(
  • Options
    LillyDoves wrote: »
    Interesting, so that’s what happened to Beau. I want to know who wrote the note and then I want to see the note. So many ways this can be complicated now!

Great chapter!

The person who wrote the note is the murderer. I'll give you that clue.

And yes...it's very dangerous out there.
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Dang...no mention of Briar.... :(
    So I think Beau still believes she is dead. Maybe it was her who arranged to have him taken care of. She is somewhere safe. Or maybe she is in some sort of witness protection. The FBI May have arranged for her care. Or maybe the other mob that Austin is investigating has her and they arranged for his care. Wild A guesses.

Austin looks grown up and still very handsome with his new hair cut. But I miss the long hair. :'(

You mean August? :lol:
    No one took care of Beau. You'll hear more about why he's doing so well soon. The FBI couldn't be in on it or August would know about it. But I love your guesses...hee hee! :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Yes....August....duh...sorry.

A clue about the note. :o
    Briar wrote it.....but who is helping her??? So confused!
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Yes....August....duh...sorry.

A clue about the note. :o
    Briar wrote it.....but who is helping her??? So confused!

ROFL...that DOES sound confusing... :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    So glad to see Beau and August back together! Still, trouble is up ahead! Better be ready.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Beau is back, happy dance. Now we just need Briar, l haven't given up hope. I know I am probably alone here but I like August's new hair style.
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So Beau and August together again. I definitely see trouble coming their way. Holding out for Briar to come back into the picture. I refuse to give up hope for that till I see a body or some proof she's really dead! Love Beau's new look and I guess August's hair will grow out eventually although he does look good with the short cut too, just not as good.
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Happy to see them together again, but I smell trouble brewing.

Could be... >:)
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    Beau is back, happy dance. Now we just need Briar, l haven't given up hope. I know I am probably alone here but I like August's new hair style.

I like his hair, too. Although, I do miss his flowing locks...one day, he may grow it out (during a time jump).
    haswh wrote: »
    So Beau and August together again. I definitely see trouble coming their way. Holding out for Briar to come back into the picture. I refuse to give up hope for that till I see a body or some proof she's really dead! Love Beau's new look and I guess August's hair will grow out eventually although he does look good with the short cut too, just not as good.

I love those ever hopeful Brigust folks. :joy: And yes, I can promise August will keep the long locks, but it may be a while until you see them. He's got short hair for the rest of this gen. It's growing on me (yes, I know...bad pun. :joy: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited March 2018
    BEAUGUST, MY FIRST SHIP OF THIS GEN!!!!!
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited March 2018
    Dark WitcHazard: Finally our friendly neighborhood killer is back! Our handsome protagonist better watch out there’s a killer amongst them and they play for keeps! R.I.P. Briar!

Lover WitcHazard: I want to be happy about the reunion of Beaugust but really Beau plaid! Come on man and that hair! Love the beard though! <3 But now instead of a tearful reunion I see our handsome August kissing a punk rock lumberjack! :s

Shipper WitcHazard: Beaugust one of me finer ships if I do say so myself glad to know it might sail again! <3

Anti Shipper: Oh come on first Beau abandons ship meaning he doesn’t believe that their love can handle whatever storm comes their way then leaves for seven years and conviently comes back into August’s life when his current romantic situation isn’t doing so hot! There’s so many wholes in this ship I’m kinda disappointed that killer doesn’t have eyes on Beau an had him sniped right then and there! Pushing the plot for more emotional scaring for our lone wolf protagonist!l who can’t be restrained by the noose of love!

Shipper WitcHazard: Are you saying he can’t be tied down cause anyone can it’s just for some you have to use a stronger rope and if that doesn’t work use a chain instead!

Anti Shipper: I fear are child will never understand this side of you!

Shipper WitcHazard: Well see what they think after carrying him/her for nine months!

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Brigust is a hopeless ship and Beaugust m-preg will give us the only suitable heir. :naughty:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    BEAUGUST, MY FIRST SHIP OF THIS GEN!!!!!
    And they're back together!! :love:
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Dark WitcHazard: Finally our friendly neighborhood killer is back! Our handsome protagonist better watch out there’s a killer amongst them and they play for keeps! R.I.P. Briar!

Lover WitcHazard: I want to be happy about the reunion of Beaugust but really Beau plaid! Come on man and that hair! Love the beard though! <3 But now instead of a tearful reunion I see our handsome August kissing a punk rock lumberjack! :s

Shipper WitcHazard: Beaugust one of me finer ships if I do say so myself glad to know it might sail again! <3

Anti Shipper: Oh come on first Beau abandons ship meaning he doesn’t believe that their love can handle whatever storm comes their way then leaves for seven years and conviently comes back into August’s life when his current romantic situation isn’t doing so hot! There’s so many wholes in this ship I’m kinda disappointed that killer doesn’t have eyes on Beau an had him sniped right then and there! Pushing the plot for more emotional scaring for our lone wolf protagonist!l who can’t be restrained by the noose of love!

Shipper WitcHazard: Are you saying he can’t be tied down cause anyone can it’s just for some you have to use a stronger rope and if that doesn’t work use a chain instead!

Shipper WitcHazard: Well see what they think after carrying him/her for nine months!

Dark: Yes...the killer has not gone anywhere. The threat still stands after almost eight years! :scream: (And poor Briar!) :bawling:

Lover: LOL...you don't like the plaid? Punk rock lumberjack. I love it!!! :love:

Shipper: Yes...so glad you're happy! (I figured you would be.)

Anti: Poor you...when ships get patched up, I know it's hardest on you. Maybe you can wish it to get pounded again...(there's still time left in the gen for that.)

Shipper is preggers???? :astonished:
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Brigust is a hopeless ship and Beaugust m-preg will give us the only suitable heir. :naughty:

Unfortunately, there's no m-preggers in this Universe, so...that definitely won't happen! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Poor Beau. I was so worried August was going to push him away there. I agree with the comments on weebly. What if it's Beau's ex? Although I wouldn't put it past Etiole to be behind this either. However agent Williams seems like a pretty jealous guy too.
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I'm really happy seeing them together... and worried at the same time. :/ But I trust them, especially August. He's special agent, he will not let them to hurt Beau. But... I know that they're already in danger :#
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    What I'm worrying about is whether August loves Beau as much as Beau loves August? I really hope he does, because it could hurt their friendship. I just can never be sure with August.
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member

Dark: Yes...the killer has not gone anywhere. The threat still stands after almost eight years! :scream: (And poor Briar!) :bawling:

Lover: LOL...you don't like the plaid? Punk rock lumberjack. I love it!!! :love:

Anti: Poor you...when ships get patched up, I know it's hardest on you. Maybe you can wish it to get pounded again...(there's still time left in the gen for that.)

Writer WitcHazard: My friend and her husband who are the inspiration for the Shippers just found out Friday they’re expecting so the Shippers are as well! Glad it finally happen they’ve trying for awhile! Nooboos is excited cause I get to be a godparent well as long as they don’t choose the sloot Lover is based on we’re all good! B)
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    OMGGG! Eeeeee! <3<3<3
    Bittersweet reunion! Because now August and Beau have some Stuff that needs to be worked through, and also Briar isn't there to share the moment with them :bawling:

I could really feel Beau's desperation! And August's surreal astonishment.
    Oh man, and the note!
    And now August is in a life position to DO something about it?
    Ahh! I'm excited (and scared) of what comes next :#
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Beaugust (BOGUS-t) OR is it (Beaugust - as in BORE-gust) ... im not sure. See this name clash doesn't work ( meaning they aren't meant to be). I disliked this couple when they were young, i still dun like them now.
    But OMG pammie you keep us wondering and wondering about so many things!!! Your such a bloody good writer... i hang on nearly every chapter hoping to see how things pan out. This is one of your longest gen's and i have a feeling it's still got a long way.
  • Options
    Poor Beau. I was so worried August was going to push him away there. I agree with the comments on weebly. What if it's Beau's ex? Although I wouldn't put it past Etiole to be behind this either. However agent Williams seems like a pretty jealous guy too.

Agent Williams wasn't in Brindleton Bay at the time of the murders, so I think you can safely rule him out. The others...well, they definitely are on the maybe list.

Writer WitcHazard: My friend and her husband who are the inspiration for the Shippers just found out Friday they’re expecting so the Shippers are as well! Glad it finally happen they’ve trying for awhile! Nooboos is excited cause I get to be a godparent well as long as they don’t choose the sloot Lover is based on we’re all good! B)

Oh, wow! That's great! Love that Shipper is preggers (for a cool reason) and that you will be a godparent!!!
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    OMGGG! Eeeeee! <3<3<3
    Bittersweet reunion! Because now August and Beau have some Stuff that needs to be worked through, and also Briar isn't there to share the moment with them :bawling:

I could really feel Beau's desperation! And August's surreal astonishment.
    Oh man, and the note!
    And now August is in a life position to DO something about it?
    Ahh! I'm excited (and scared) of what comes next :#

Awww...this makes me happy!!! <3 I'm glad you could feel what was happening!

We'll find out more about the note next chapter! And yeah...he's a butt busting FBI agent, man!

What comes next? EEK!

xJojox wrote: »
    Beaugust (BOGUS-t) OR is it (Beaugust - as in BORE-gust) ... im not sure. See this name clash doesn't work ( meaning they aren't meant to be). I disliked this couple when they were young, i still dun like them now.
    But OMG pammie you keep us wondering and wondering about so many things!!! Your such a bloody good writer... i hang on nearly every chapter hoping to see how things pan out. This is one of your longest gen's and i have a feeling it's still got a long way.

Tell me how you REALLY feel, Jojo! :joy:

Brigust shipper to the last. *hugs*

But actually, this Gen will be finished in ten chapters! So it will be 62 chapters. Generation 2 was longer with 64 chapters. Between 50-65 is my sweet spot. I never want to go over 70. So, yeah...lots will be happening. Hang on! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg