Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I vote for August's mane to initiate a secondary infiltration in the Bambinos' residence in the form of a wall trophy...

Or to be inducted into the Day Hall of Fame.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited March 2018
    Wow! Beau is alive! Yes... Yes... YEAssss!!!! :):):):):) Third happy thing what happened during the long day to me :) What a happy day!
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I vote for August's mane to initiate a secondary infiltration in the Bambinos' residence in the form of a wall trophy...
    Poor August's hair....I hope he gets to grow it back because
    Beau.... <3
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Beau.... <3

But...
    Beau was the one to cut his hair. He has full access to it. He can even make a wig and wear it himself. It will give him more disguise options for the next time.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2018
    *cries* I am so emotional right now!
    Beau is back!!!!!!! I missed him!!!!!!

Awww...
    Beau and August are very emotional right now... :bawling:

ROFL,! :lol:

I think this could happen...
    Wow! Beau is alive! Yes... Yes... YEAssss!!!! :):):):):) Third happy thing what happened during the long day to me :) What a happy day!

I’m so glad this was a 3rd happy thing that happened to you! <3<3<3

:D:D:D:D
    Beau.... <3
    Beau loves it so...
    Beau.... <3

But...
    Beau was the one to cut his hair. He has full access to it. He can even make a wig and wear it himself. It will give him more disguise options for the next time.

ROFL! :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Awww...

Beau.... <3
    Beau loves it so...
    Beau.... <3

But...

I just want to give those two a hug!
  • Options

Awww...

Beau.... <3
    Beau loves it so...
    Beau.... <3

But...

I just want to give those two a hug!

Dawww...they need it. :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    edited March 2018
    It’s been so long! I need to finish reading Gen One lol

I should probably reread to make sure I get it all lol
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    LillyDoves wrote: »

Lol! Happy binging! And I had the famous ship wars in gen 3. Glad to see you! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Lol! Happy binging! And I had the famous ship wars in gen 3. Glad to see you! <3

Hahaha well I’m speeding through Gen Two at the moment! I’ll be caught up in no time.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Generation two still hurts. :(
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options

Hahaha well I’m speeding through Gen Two at the moment! I’ll be caught up in no time.

Awesome! It should go fairly quickly then if you’re already in gen 2.
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Generation two still hurts. :(
    That actually was in gen 3. Shhh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    I don't know how Gen5 will be like, but I imagine it already somewhat like that for now. :D
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh my, Agent Dickens doesn't like when his inferiors don't act on their orders immediately, does he? :D It seems like August was attached to his mane himself, RIP August's beautiful long hair.
    Wait, what? You're fooling us with that familiar name to reveal
    BEAU! :scream: Not gonna lie, I was more convinced he isn't dead than with Briar. Now I'm starting to become worried what his survival means for her... Was pretty sure you wouldn't kill both of the Blackwells in so short a time but one is still possible. Hm...
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Damaro wrote: »
    I don't know how Gen5 will be like, but I imagine it already somewhat like that for now. :D

Omg!!! I love that!! Very much will be similar although there are going to be so many surprises! Gah! I can’t wait to start! Thanks for this! Loved it!
    Oh my, Agent plum doesn't like when his inferiors don't act on their orders immediately, does he? :D It seems like August was attached to his mane himself, RIP August's beautiful long hair.
    Wait, what? You're fooling us with that familiar name to reveal
    BEAU! :scream: Not gonna lie, I was more convinced he isn't dead than with Briar. Now I'm starting to become worried what his survival means for her... Was pretty sure you wouldn't kill both of the Blackwells in so short a time but one is still possible. Hm...

Poor August’s hair and yes he was attached!!! That’s why he blew off his boss! :p
    Beau! He’s back! And I haven’t pulled any punches about Briar. August can only be with one Blackwell. :'( But no one believes me!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Okay... I didn't like Winter at the start and I definitely don't like her anymore! I can't believe she did that to Jackson and I hope Siobhan doesn't go back to Julien. They seem toxic together!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    Okay... I didn't like Winter at the start and I definitely don't like her anymore! I can't believe she did that to Jackson and I hope Siobhan doesn't go back to Julien. They seem toxic together!

Love hearing your thoughts! Would love to hear who was your favorite guy in gen 3 at the end of it.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Love hearing your thoughts! Would love to hear who was your favorite guy in gen 3 at the end of it.

Hahaha once I get done with most of my stuff for school today and tomorrow I will probably finish Gen Three.

I binge read so much!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options

Hahaha once I get done with most of my stuff for school today and tomorrow I will probably finish Gen Three.

I binge read so much!

Have fun! Hopefully you’ll be caught up by Monday! <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I’m glad Seth is still around! I really like him so far, but this could change. Back to binge reading!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Yeah i knew beau was alive all along. Now all we gotta do is find out where he is hiding his sis... i see in the next few chapters... august and beau rolling in the sheets. Hmmm i never did like beau for august ... stay dead.
  • Options
    xJojox wrote: »
    Yeah i knew beau was alive all along. Now all we gotta do is find out where he is hiding his sis... i see in the next few chapters... august and beau rolling in the sheets. Hmmm i never did like beau for august ... stay dead.

Lol!!! Um...you aren’t going to be a fan of the next chapters. Hee hee!!! :p:D>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick You get me excited for a wedding and then devestate me with that other woman. You sure know how to send us on an emotional roller coaster lol
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    @pammiechick You get me excited for a wedding and then devestate me with that other woman. You sure know how to send us on an emotional roller coaster lol

Aww...Gen 3 is a roller coaster for sure! :s Have fun riding!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg