Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    LillyDoves wrote: »
    @pammiechick You get me excited for a wedding and then devestate me with that other woman. You sure know how to send us on an emotional roller coaster lol

Aww...Gen 3 is a roller coaster for sure! :s Have fun riding!

So far I’m torn between Seth and Theo. Seth was a hottie but Theo is cute and kind.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @pammiechick You get me excited for a wedding and then devestate me with that other woman. You sure know how to send us on an emotional roller coaster lol

So far I’m torn between Seth and Theo. Seth was a hottie but Theo is cute and kind.

No matter the result, Theo's tooth gap still melts my heart to this day. :blush:@cecerose0208 did a great job with him. He was definitely a sim where his looks and story role fit perfectly well together.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @pammiechick I love it, you have prepared my broken ship! You are great!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

Which ship was that??? Sith? ( Which all affectionately dubbed it.)

You read fast! I think you’ll be ready for Monday’s chapter in no time!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Which ship was that??? Sith? ( Which all affectionately dubbed it.)

You read fast! I think you’ll be ready for Monday’s chapter in no time!!!

Yep definitely Sith :) he was so good and I’m glad he never married the other girl. And I should be ready for it, have the rest of the day and tomorrow to binge read!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    Okay I have a quick question, is there an unwritten rule that the heirs have to inherit the blonde hair? :)
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Okay I have a quick question, is there an unwritten rule that the heirs have to inherit the blonde hair? :)

It should be! :D.
    Just like with @pammiechick s Tribe Wahine and their blue eyes!

it somehow does reminds about the families from GoT and their typical looks. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2018

There is not. ;) I decided to see how the genetics played out. (Be prepared...next heir will not have that blonde hair. But she’s definitely a Day.)
    Damaro wrote: »

I did make that rule for Tribe Wahine but that didn’t translate to D & K.
    InfraGreen wrote: »

No matter the result, Theo's tooth gap still melts my heart to this day. :blush:@cecerose0208 did a great job with him. He was definitely a sim where his looks and story role fit perfectly well together.

I agree with this! And if I was doing the choosing, Theo would have won. He charmed me during the hottie house competition. He was always friendly, pulling out his guitar to entertain everyone! But Seth was aggressive about Shiv. He won hands down.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

There is not. ;) I decided to see how the genetics played out. (Be prepared...next heir will not have that blonde hair. But she’s definitely a Day.)

I agree with this! And if I was doing the choosing, Theo would have won. He charmed me during the hottie house competition. He was always friendly, pulling out his guitar to entertain everyone! But Seth was aggressive about Shiv. He won hands down.

Now I’m curious as to who August is going to choose! I really liked Etoile (how do you pronounce her name?) and Amber or Briar....
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Now I’m curious as to who August is going to choose! I really liked Etoile (how do you pronounce her name?) and Amber or Briar....

Etoiles name is like—eh-twall

We shall see who the girl will be for the heir!
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Cool! I like how exotic looking she is and her personality is interesting. I hope she comes back into the picture. Also, I hope Beau and August continue to patch things up. Way to go August for wanting to stand up to the Fortners!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I have a theory... Briar isn’t dead, she disappeared because she realized she was going to have August’s kid.

And now I’m all caught up!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    I have a theory... Briar isn’t dead, she disappeared because she realized she was going to have August’s kid.

Applause!!!! <3

And now you won’t have to wait long for the next chapter! I’ll be posting it in the morning CST.

As for Briar...she’s DEAD! Lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited March 2018

Applause!!!! <3

And now you won’t have to wait long for the next chapter! I’ll be posting it in the morning CST.

Dead or mostly dead?
    lol sorry, couldn't resist. :D
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited March 2018

Applause!!!! <3

Dead or mostly dead?
    lol sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Briar isn't dead, she's pregnant with Auggie's kid. My new favourite theory!! #BRIAR|ISN'T|DEAD
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Applause!!!! <3

Lol but if the Gen five heir has black hair.... and she’s the only black haired female then..... maybe she gave birth to his kid then she died.

They never found her body....

Or maybe I watch too many crime shows?
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options

Applause!!!! <3

Lol but if the Gen five heir has black hair.... and she’s the only black haired female then..... maybe she gave birth to his kid then she died.

Who said she has black hair???
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Applause!!!! <3

No one? I don’t know where I got that from lol back to speculating then!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options

Applause!!!! <3

No one? I don’t know where I got that from lol back to speculating then!

Wishful thinking... >:) muahahaaa...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    My other theory about Briar is that she didn’t die at that party but after she killed Daniel for making her life terrible and treating everyone like crap.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

Applause!!!! <3

Seth's genes wanting to return? #DariusForHandsomestSon
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

Applause!!!! <3

Seth's genes wanting to return? #DariusForHandsomestSon

Darius IS devastatingly handsome! No doubt and he'll be a major character in next gen! ;) Gotta have that Sith eyecandy...hee hee...
    My other theory about Briar is that she didn’t die at that party but after she killed Daniel for making her life terrible and treating everyone like plum.

Very interesting thought...I think several people share this prediction! Ha! :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hahaha! I’m late to this amazing party so I will gladly support that theory with them!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Let's hear from Beau today!

Yc4WkjO.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Happy to see them together again, but I smell trouble brewing.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656