Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Thanks a lot for leaving us on a cliffhanger! :scream:
    Pets!! Pets!! I love their pets! I'm very worried about Beau and August. Hope things don't get out of hand!

Well, well, well, if isn't Ethan. Excellent timing! So many unanswered questions! There's hope that they will be answered!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    xJojox wrote: »
    Jeez August marriage, and babies after month... slow down.
    Wanna know who killed Briar.. :bawling:
    NOT DEAD!!! Really, I need some help here!

LOL...no help from me... >:)
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Omggg August, what are you doing to yourself?!
    Beau is right to get on his case; it's so frustrating to see someone you love treating themselves poorly :bawling:
    Is it weird I'm just so happy to see this little bit of domestic life? Cute pets, morning cuddles, getting ready for work etc; it makes me happy ok!

But on the other hand... I'm also really eager to see this mystery unfold? So I'm like "you do what you gotta do August" he's just in the moment, Beau; let him be in the moment so we can have some resolution here!

Ahh, that's gotta blow though, knowing you have to bring in guys you're friends with :grimace:

Ethan, I knew you were a shady plum! That smile /shudder
    I'm super anxious about the next chapter /covers eyes

Awww...I'm glad you're happy about their domesticity. It's fun to show (and more to come! <3)
    They might be interviewing surrogates soon! Shhhh!!!! :love:

August...he's bent on nabbing the murderer. SOON! He wants this cloud released from their lives. There's nothing worse than living in fear and Beau shouldn't have to hide behind Caleb. They can't get married and start a family until this is settled.

Ethan...muahahahaaa! :naughty:
    haswh wrote: »

SUPER NOT DEAD!!!!!

DENIAL! :bawling:
    Oh yes.... Ethan... He was so mysterious and always knew almost everything. But I agree with August - he's not the one who killed Daniel and separated August and Beau. It really makes no sense :/ Somehow I think it was a girl. Maybe even Etoile... or Amber. They both had the reasons to do that, especially Etoile. I think Amber had a crush on August secretly.

I love the way your mind is working...we'll see! You're going to find out some good clues soon. ;)
    Phew! All caught up again! Awesome chapters... And no fair - cliff hanger :o

So, my theory B)
    Briar filches the knife from August's house, hides it somewhere at her house, pitches herself into the water at Wilder's party and "dies"... thereby giving herself a watertight (haha) alibi for Daniel's murder. She then lures Daniel to her house with murderous intent but Beau shows up too and gets caught in the crossfire, though he doesn't see her there. She stabs Daniel as per her original plan and carts an injured Beau off to "the lady" to be cared for, vanishing before Beau can wake up and see her, but not before leaving that anonymous note warning him to stay away from August or else. I think she did this to stop August from investigating the murder in too much detail... and possibly to keep them both safe from any reprisals from the Fortners. So, yep, that's what I think... :p

VERY interesting theory (which, by all rights, sounds like it could have happened!) We'll see if any of that is the truth very soon!
    WHAT??????? :scream: That cliffhanger!!!!!!
    What excellent timing on Ethan's part!

Ethan always has excellent timing. :naughty:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks a lot for leaving us on a cliffhanger! :scream:
    Pets!! Pets!! I love their pets! I'm very worried about Beau and August. Hope things don't get out of hand!

Well, well, well, if isn't Ethan. Excellent timing! So many unanswered questions! There's hope that they will be answered!

Sorry!!! You only have to wait a few days. :lol:

YES! Those pets are so cute. And it's great they're back with Beau again.

I can promise answered questions at the end of the gen.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    August...he's bent on nabbing the murderer. SOON! He wants this cloud released from their lives. There's nothing worse than living in fear and Beau shouldn't have to hide behind Caleb. They can't get married and start a family until this is settled.
    Aww, yeah :(
    As cute as Caleb-Beau is, I'm looking forward to seeing Beau-Beau again! <3

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Aww, yeah :(
    As cute as Caleb-Beau is, I'm looking forward to seeing Beau-Beau again! <3

Yeah...his style is definitely different from Caleb's. lol! Beau-Beau. <3:love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

*Offering helping hand* Her body was never found! Also someone needs to give birth to gen 5 heir! It's about time too. :D

@loubyloulou But why would Briar want to keep Beau away from August. If I remember correctly, she actually broke up with August so that he could be with Beau.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    I just realized that Beau-Beau, when said out loud, sounds like my pet name for male dangly bits >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited March 2018
    Maladi777 wrote: »

*Offering helping hand* Her body was never found! Also someone needs to give birth to gen 5 heir! It's about time too. :D

@loubyloulou But why would Briar want to keep Beau away from August. If I remember correctly, she actually broke up with August so that he could be with Beau.

Not for personal reasons or jealousy or anything like that. Just thought maybe that if Beau and August had been in each other's lives since Daniel was murdered, maybe it would have encouraged August to investigate the murder more, which would be something Briar wouldn't want. Just a thought.
  • Options

Not for personal reasons or jealousy or anything like that. Just thought maybe that if Beau and August had been in each other's lives since Daniel was murdered, maybe it would have encouraged August to investigate the murder more, which would be something Briar wouldn't want. Just a thought.

The only scenario I can imagine Briar killing Daniel is her protecting Beau, maybe not even then. But luring him in his house with murderous intent? No way. This is Briar we are talking about. The girl was saving stray cats.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    One of the stray cats killed Daniel, and Beau and August will have a test-tube kid with Rose from the hair salon (I wish!).
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    One of the stray cats killed Daniel, and Beau and August will have a test-tube kid with Rose from the hair salon (I wish!).

It is indeed possible. The stray cat killed Daniel and it is so... miserable. Who will save it now?
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options

It is indeed possible. The stray cat killed Daniel and it is so... miserable. Who will save it now?

THIS.
    This is all definitely what happened. Darn it guys, SPOILERS.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    It wasn't a stray. It was a feral that was resisting Daniel's TNR attempt. Ear tip that beast!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options

I'm wondering this myself. Because you make a good point. Briar would always sacrifice herself for Beau's happiness.
    I just realized that Beau-Beau, when said out loud, sounds like my pet name for male dangly bits >:)

Dawww...it does!

The only scenario I can imagine Briar killing Daniel is her protecting Beau, maybe not even then. But luring him in his house with murderous intent? No way. This is Briar we are talking about. The girl was saving stray cats.

I like how both of your minds are working!!! Keep it up... :smirk:

OMG! You're getting warmer!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    @Maladi777 i have wanted briar to be augusts for the start. And i totally kept believing she wasnt dead.
    Maybe when she left she was pregnant!!! Ooer plot turn. But beau and augusts gushy relationship makes me vom.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @xJojox Aww really? I think they're rather cute. But then again, I'm a massive fan of Beau. <3
    But you never know, Briar might come back from the almost dead and complicate things. :D
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Im hung up on his past relationships. ... i didnt much like beaus character sooo thats why i wanna see auggie with sum1 else.
  • Options
    @Maladi777 i have wanted briar to be augusts for the start. And i totally kept believing she wasnt dead.
    Maybe when she left she was pregnant!!! Ooer plot turn. But beau and augusts gushy relationship makes me vom.

Same here. I liked August with Briar.
    But look at the bright side, maybe our handsome boys will end up in the same prison cell! Yay!
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member

Quite possibly, but aren't fiction (crime fiction in particular) and real life filled with usually mild-mannered people driven to uncharacteristic acts of violence by the desperate circumstances in which they find themselves through no fault of their own? Anyway, not passing a moral judgement on the lovely Briar, just having fun with a bit of tongue in cheek speculation.
  • Options

Quite possibly, but aren't fiction (crime fiction in particular) and real life filled with usually mild-mannered people driven to uncharacteristic acts of violence by the desperate circumstances in which they find themselves through no fault of their own? Anyway, not passing a moral judgement on the lovely Briar, just having fun with a bit of tongue in cheek speculation.

You are right. It's been also statistically proved that most violent crimes are commited by males. They are more aggressive than women and motivated by control. Those uncharacteristic acts of violence you mention are probably very rare. But of course this is fiction, anything is possible. I even contradict myself in my own theory that Daniel was killed by Briar's and Beau's long lost mother, although now I'm more and more inclined to believe our murderer is a male.
    Yep, I'm having fun speculating too.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Phew! All caught up again! Awesome chapters... And no fair - cliff hanger :o

So, my theory B)
    Briar filches the knife from August's house, hides it somewhere at her house, pitches herself into the water at Wilder's party and "dies"... thereby giving herself a watertight (haha) alibi for Daniel's murder. She then lures Daniel to her house with murderous intent but Beau shows up too and gets caught in the crossfire, though he doesn't see her there. She stabs Daniel as per her original plan and carts an injured Beau off to "the lady" to be cared for, vanishing before Beau can wake up and see her, but not before leaving that anonymous note warning him to stay away from August or else. I think she did this to stop August from investigating the murder in too much detail... and possibly to keep them both safe from any reprisals from the Fortners. So, yep, that's what I think... :p

This is my story too and I’m sticking to it. Good job!
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Sherlock Dark WitcHazard: The killer is in the banner! Our beloved @pammiechick is all about plot twist and big reveals so why make the killer some one shot character we could all easily for get! No when it is revealed she’d want us to hurt and have one of our beloved characters turn into a monster now the question is who! My top suspects our the Blackwell twins we all know Blackwells love Hard mailing a crime of passion and insanity right up their alley! But I shouldn’t jump to conclusions I know I’m overlooking something I need more clues! Cause the plot of the Blackwells trying to share August gone wrong doesn’t feel right! What am I missing!

P.I. WitcHazard: Dark why are you wearing my fedora and trench coat? And why are all the lights off except that flickering lamp!

Dark WitcHazard: Get out P.I. I’m getting into character!

P.I.: WitcHazard: Private Investigator you know I hate abbreviations it’s so juvenile! Justice gets a pass cause she’s my sister-in-law!

Dark WitcHazard: I’ll return them when I’m done now get out!

• Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh @pammiechick and all other people, weird family connections, new reveals and theories are messing with my mind today. So I'm just going with the stray as murderer right now. :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Sherlock Dark @WitcHazard : you know who NO ONE would suspect: SIOBHAN :scream:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Sherlock Dark WitcHazard: The killer is in the banner! Our beloved @pammiechick is all about plot twist and big reveals so why make the killer some one shot character we could all easily for get! No when it is revealed she’d want us to hurt and have one of our beloved characters turn into a monster now the question is who! My top suspects our the Blackwell twins we all know Blackwells love Hard mailing a crime of passion and insanity right up their alley! But I shouldn’t jump to conclusions I know I’m overlooking something I need more clues! Cause the plot of the Blackwells trying to share August gone wrong doesn’t feel right! What am I missing!

P.I. WitcHazard: Dark why are you wearing my fedora and trench coat? And why are all the lights off except that flickering lamp!

Dark WitcHazard: Get out P.I. I’m getting into character!

P.I.: WitcHazard: Private Investigator you know I hate abbreviations it’s so juvenile! Justice gets a pass cause she’s my sister-in-law!

Dark WitcHazard: I’ll return them when I’m done now get out!

You're right, Sherlock Dark--the killer IS in the banner (so the kittens, dogs, moms, ex boyfriends, etc. cannot be the one.)

Hurt??? You'd think I'd hurt one of my precious babies? Well... >:)

So...you think Beau or Briar did it. Hmm...Beau COULD have lost his memory of it. He definitely wouldn't want to frame his beloved August. But...how would he have access to that woman he didn't know? Briar otoh...hmmm...
    Oh @pammiechick and all other people, weird family connections, new reveals and theories are messing with my mind today. So I'm just going with the stray as murderer right now. :D

SORRY!!!
    (But any theory of someone that isn't is the banner is wrong. I'm just going to make that clear as I have in the past.)
    Sherlock Dark @WitcHazard : you know who NO ONE would suspect: SIOBHAN :scream:

Is Siobhan in the banner? I think NOT! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg