Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Okay. I'm going with the theory that August did it and lost the memory. (He's in the banner! :smirk: )
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I have a breakthrough theory. All of them did it together! Team work. Minus August, of course. He was practically still new in town, a stranger, let him take the blame, right? Yep, all of the people in the banner are in it together. Man, I'm a genius. *pats self*
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I have a breakthrough theory. All of them did it together! Team work. Minus August, of course. He was practically still new in town, a stranger, let him take the blame, right? Yep, all of the people in the banner are in it together. Man, I'm a genius. *pats self*

Haha! At least one of them is right.... :joy::joy::joy:
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Omg...you guys are getting so warm, you’re gonna get burned! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Okay. I'm going with the theory that August did it and lost the memory. (He's in the banner! :smirk: )

August? LOL... (This is THE best theory I've heard. :joy: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Well my other theory is...
    Daniel killed the woman at the halloween party and Briar was a witness. Daniel kept hold of her and threatened August to keep him away so she couldn't tell him. She took the knife in attempt to kill Daniel but it failed a first time. She faked her death so she could be free of Daniel who would've killed her as he knew she wanted him dead. Then, when the heat died down, snuck back to the house to talk to Beau before she left with the knife, hoping he would take the knife back to August as she wouldn't need it. BUT, that's where she found Daniel trying to kill Beau and killed him out of anger for herself and to save Beau. She took Beau to that lady's house (a friend of a friend) and left him a note not to contact August. She knew August wouldn't be convicted but she didn't want Beau to talk to August and possibly remember him seeing her there at the house. She also didn't want him to remember it when the police arrived to question him.
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Okay, so Siobhan is disguised as one of the banner characters when she committed the murder!
    Omg...maybe disguised as August? That's so meta.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Okay, so Siobhan is disguised as one of the banner characters when she committed the murder!

Or they are all long dead and they don't know it, only their brains are still working and being linked... Thus the banner is one big lie. Don't trust the banner.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Briar and Daniel are still alive. This has all been a dream of a 10 year old August who wants to be a cop so bad he's dreaming up murders to solve.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Well... no one suspects the grandma! Maybe Winter took revenge on the Corleonesi/Fortner spawn? She can be quite cold blooded...
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Damaro wrote: »
    Well... no one suspects the grandma! Maybe Winter took revenge on the Corleonesi/Fortner spawn? She can be quite cold blooded...

#WinterRedemptionArcPlease said no one ever.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

Or they are all long dead and they don't know it, only their brains are still working and being linked... Thus the banner is one big lie. Don't trust the banner.

Omg @Maladi777 I think you finally nailed it; /pushes theory towards pammie
    This is the one; we all worked on it together and it's very pretty! :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options

Well my other theory is...
    Daniel killed the woman at the halloween party and Briar was a witness. Daniel kept hold of her and threatened August to keep him away so she couldn't tell him. She took the knife in attempt to kill Daniel but it failed a first time. She faked her death so she could be free of Daniel who would've killed her as he knew she wanted him dead. Then, when the heat died down, snuck back to the house to talk to Beau before she left with the knife, hoping he would take the knife back to August as she wouldn't need it. BUT, that's where she found Daniel trying to kill Beau and killed him out of anger for herself and to save Beau. She took Beau to that lady's house (a friend of a friend) and left him a note not to contact August. She knew August wouldn't be convicted but she didn't want Beau to talk to August and possibly remember him seeing her there at the house. She also didn't want him to remember it when the police arrived to question him.
    That is actually plausible...

• Options
    It's MONDAY!!!

Let's hear what Ethan has to say for himself... >:)

91XeJ6R.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    OMG! I’m speechless...my beautiful boy.... :'( Good job August! He seemed so nice. I knew something was up with him, but hoped he was on the other side...
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    OMG! I’m speechless...my beautiful boy.... :'( Good job August! He seemed so nice. I knew something was up with him, but hoped he was on the other side...

You get the prize for fastest response! I think we posted at the same time. HA!!!! <3:cookie:
    (Sorry, Ethan fans...da boy has the pedigree for this. And the training.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Hot plum, that was satisfying to read. Looks like August slathered Meatball Jr. in tomato sauce. He sure wasn't on top of spaghetti for long. >:) ...Okay, I'll stop. ROFL.

I always thought something was fishy about that guy...maybe it was the eyebrow, LOL. Or knowing who his dad was. But it was satisfying to see August turn the tables in an instant and punch the breadcrumbs out of him. Seriously though, August could've gotten himself killed...

I wonder if his arrest will lead to more clues...or more trouble for August? (Or both?)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Mild edit to my theory with this development:
    The woman at the halloween party worked for the Bambinos. She witnessed what happened to the Blackwell's dad (and other people). She wanted out of it all and was going to report them to the police. Ethan killed the woman and Daniel & Briar witnessed it. Daniel kept quiet about it because his parent's worked for the Bambinos and would've died if he squealed about who was in charge of the killing. It's why he was so scared of August when August beat him up. He thought he was the Bambinos trying to scare him as he planned to go to the police.

The rest of it is the same as before but here's a reminder...
    Daniel kept hold of Briar and threatened August to keep him away so she couldn't tell him. She took the knife in attempt to kill Daniel (or Ethan) for everything he did but it failed a first time. She faked her death so she could be free of Daniel and Ethan, who would've killed her as they knew she wanted them both dead.

Then, when the heat died down, snuck back to the house to talk to Beau before she left with the knife, hoping he would take the knife back to August as she wouldn't need it. BUT, that's where she found Daniel trying to kill Beau and killed him out of anger for herself and to save Beau. She took Beau to that lady's house (a friend of a friend) and left him a note not to contact August. She knew August wouldn't be convicted but she didn't want Beau to talk to August and possibly remember him seeing her there at the house. She also didn't want him to remember it when the police arrived to question him.
  • Options
    I always thought something was fishy about that guy...maybe it was the eyebrow, LOL.

:D:joy:

Even exposed as a criminal Ethan's still hot. Maybe even more. Loved the fight. It's not over yet. Where's Wilder, I wonder. Anyway, I hope my boy has a good lawyer or friends at high places. :)

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my goodness!! :o:# I knew Ethan was bad news when he was a teen but I didn't expect this with August so soon! You have wowed me @pammiechick! Now the lovely boy is going down. I wonder if Ethan told Wilder what he found out or wanted to just take care of August and leave him out of it? That was a very exciting chapter!!! I want more please? It will be hard to wait till Wednesday! :s
    PS I still think Briar is alive!! I know, I know, denial right?
  • Options
    OMG ETHAN!!
    Okay, I suspected for ages that he had some stuff going on, but I had no idea he was such a bad dude!
    Ethan! I am disappoint! (But a little, um... what's a forums acceptable way to say turned on, eh, can't think of anything).

Wow, okay, that must have been cathartic for August to get to mess that face up a little... and he was such good buds with Beau back in the day :scream:
    Now I feel like Beau's been used, and possibly led astray.

OH THE IMPLICATIONS

But is he the murderer? Idek, that all seems to easy...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    OMG ETHAN!!
    Okay, I suspected for ages that he had some stuff going on, but I had no idea he was such a bad dude!
    Ethan! I am disappoint! (But a little, um... what's a forums acceptable way to say turned on, eh, can't think of anything).

Wow, okay, that must have been cathartic for August to get to mess that face up a little... and he was such good buds with Beau back in the day :scream:
    Now I feel like Beau's been used, and possibly led astray.

OH THE IMPLICATIONS

But is he the murderer? Idek, that all seems to easy...

I agree that Ethan being the killer seems way to easy!
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited March 2018
    Justice has been served! Way to go, August. Him and those moves! He certainly is a well trained agent! I felt bad that Ethan had to get this treatment and arrested. Big question that comes to mind: is he the murderer?

Speculates about Wilder's whereabouts. What answers will he bring once he's interrogated?
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Speculates about Wilder's whereabouts. What answers will he bring once he's interrogated?

You know what...I'd actually really like to see Wilder interrogated shirtless. Is there some way they would have to confiscate his shirt??

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Hot plum, that was satisfying to read. Looks like August slathered Meatball Jr. in tomato sauce. He sure wasn't on top of spaghetti for long. >:) ...Okay, I'll stop. ROFL.

I always thought something was fishy about that guy...maybe it was the eyebrow, LOL. Or knowing who his dad was. But it was satisfying to see August turn the tables in an instant and punch the breadcrumbs out of him. Seriously though, August could've gotten himself killed...

I wonder if his arrest will lead to more clues...or more trouble for August? (Or both?)

ROFL...meatball sauce...(he was pretty banged up, blood dripping a bit there.)

Punch the breadcrumbs out of him. :lol: You're killing me... :joy:

And yeah, August could have gotten shot. He's never been one to think about being cautious. And we shall see what this arrest will bring. :naughty:
    Mild edit to my theory with this development:
    The woman at the halloween party worked for the Bambinos. She witnessed what happened to the Blackwell's dad (and other people). She wanted out of it all and was going to report them to the police. Ethan killed the woman and Daniel & Briar witnessed it. Daniel kept quiet about it because his parent's worked for the Bambinos and would've died if he squealed about who was in charge of the killing. It's why he was so scared of August when August beat him up. He thought he was the Bambinos trying to scare him as he planned to go to the police.

The rest of it is the same as before but here's a reminder...
    Daniel kept hold of Briar and threatened August to keep him away so she couldn't tell him. She took the knife in attempt to kill Daniel (or Ethan) for everything he did but it failed a first time. She faked her death so she could be free of Daniel and Ethan, who would've killed her as they knew she wanted them both dead.

Then, when the heat died down, snuck back to the house to talk to Beau before she left with the knife, hoping he would take the knife back to August as she wouldn't need it. BUT, that's where she found Daniel trying to kill Beau and killed him out of anger for herself and to save Beau. She took Beau to that lady's house (a friend of a friend) and left him a note not to contact August. She knew August wouldn't be convicted but she didn't want Beau to talk to August and possibly remember him seeing her there at the house. She also didn't want him to remember it when the police arrived to question him.

These are really great theories!!! I love them!! Just have to hang on. Seven more chapters to the ending of this generation.
    I always thought something was fishy about that guy...maybe it was the eyebrow, LOL.

:D:joy:

Even exposed as a criminal Ethan's still hot. Maybe even more. Loved the fight. It's not over yet. Where's Wilder, I wonder. Anyway, I hope my boy has a good lawyer or friends at high places. :)

He has that smoulder, doesn't he? He can mesmerize with a stare.
    Thanks for allowing me to have my way with him. He's been a great character! You make the best wicked characters EVER!!!
    haswh wrote: »
    Oh my goodness!! :o:# I knew Ethan was bad news when he was a teen but I didn't expect this with August so soon! You have wowed me @pammiechick! Now the lovely boy is going down. I wonder if Ethan told Wilder what he found out or wanted to just take care of August and leave him out of it? That was a very exciting chapter!!! I want more please? It will be hard to wait till Wednesday! :s
    PS I still think Briar is alive!! I know, I know, denial right?

Glad to wow. :smiley: We'll find out more about Wilder next chapter.

More on Wednesday. Wish I could pump these out faster, but they take time. Especially with redoing poses now to account for August's height. I barely have the next chapter done.

iTvMKZ8.jpg