Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wishing well

My sim went to the wishing well to find love, her wish was granted and there appeared infront of her, her soulmate DON LOTHARIO!
Not really who I wanted as he's a womanizer but yeah! Lol

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Wait, what? I thought the well generated new sims. :joy: OMG that's amazing.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    That's what I thought too but I guess not haha!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2016
    I don't think of Don as a womanizer, it just that's he's looking for the right woman. In your sim's case, I think he did. I did have him married to a couple of different sims (different game saves), and he was the most loving and devoted father and husband any woman could hope for.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    What! I had no idea that the well could take one of the game's existing sims. I thought that it always would generate a new one. Has it always been like this?
  • Options
    I think I'm going to have to give the wishing well some more tries.
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Shame you can't wish for a rodent - you'd get Mortimer Goth every time.

I hate that rodent.
  • Options
    I didn't get a screenshot of Don appearing from the wishing well because I wasn't a member to show you guys but now I've just become a member. oh well haha!
  • Options

Here they are at Chez Llama, I guess Don isn't so bad! :)

06-20-16_4-44-44nbspPM_zpsekeep1xd.png
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I don't usually play with Don, but the few times I have, he is very attentive and sweet.
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Sounds like Don was so desperate for love he wished to be the next person to ask's gift from the well. That would be one heck of a wish.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2016
    Sounds like Don was so desperate for love he wished to be the next person to ask's gift from the well. That would be one heck of a wish.

Yeah, he's already run through Bella, Nina, Dina and the mother by a different name. He had to expand to the rest of the town. :D ETA: ^^ that is his original MO.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »

Yeah, he's already run through Bella, Nina, Dina and the mother by a different name. He had to expand to the rest of the town. :D ETA: ^^ that is his original MO.

He is still a prime suspect for Bella's disappearance prior to the start of Sims 2.
  • Options

He is still a prime suspect for Bella's disappearance prior to the start of Sims 2.

I'd like to know where she is hiding out, because in TS2, when Alexander went off to college, it was Bella who was standing by his side.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »

I'd like to know where she is hiding out, because in TS2, when Alexander went off to college, it was Bella who was standing by his side.

Strangetown, under a pseudonym. The actual popular theory is she was hanging out with Don one night and got abducted by aliens. They dropped her off in Strangetown with her mind wiped.
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    If u do it enough times, the Sims repeat themselves like in a save I had a serial romantic teenager that kept wishing for Soulmates but never got any luck. She had then all in the house but when she wished again, they would teleport to the wishing well like newly generated ones do but it says nothin and the relationship remains the same
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    > @Samsonguy9000 said:
    > LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    >
    > Samsonguy9000 wrote: »
    >
    > Cinebar wrote: »
    >
    > Samsonguy9000 wrote: »
    >
    > Sounds like Don was so desperate for love he wished to be the next person to ask's gift from the well. That would be one heck of a wish.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yeah, he's already run through Bella, Nina, Dina and the mother by a different name. He had to expand to the rest of the town. :D ETA: ^^ that is his original MO.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > He is still a prime suspect for Bella's disappearance prior to the start of Sims 2.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'd like to know where she is hiding out, because in TS2, when Alexander went off to college, it was Bella who was standing by his side.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Strangetown, under a pseudonym. The actual popular theory is she was hanging out with Don one night and got abducted by aliens. They dropped her off in Strangetown with her mind wiped.

Iv'e never thought of that. I guess I had always thought that she was robbing banks and that is how they got so rich :D
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019
    That’s amazing! Didn’t know it could give you premades and Don of all people :D

ETA: Oh drat this thread had been posted in just now so I didn’t realise it was old. Sorry for necroposting.