Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My S3 Game

Comments

• Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    @Simsophonique Your welcome. :)
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Content Below.
    Raini moved in next door to Ryne, Choice, and Hunter. I forgot to put her in the game and finally got around it. She got a profession as a singer, met Ryne, decided to work out then ice skate before going to visit her brother, nieces, and nephews. Her sister-in-law was asleep. Decided to buy a guitar so eventually, she can use it during a performance. In case anyone was wondering why some of the kid's hair is a different color than their mother or father, it's because they did inherit their father's hair color BUT his hair went completely gray at an early age. As far as Raini, she dyes her hair and her real hair color is the same as some of the kids.
    Screenshot_3765.jpg
    Screenshot_3769.jpg
    Screenshot_3771.jpg
    Screenshot_3773.jpg
    Screenshot_3781.jpg
    Screenshot_3785.jpg
    Screenshot_3786.jpg
    Screenshot_3788.jpg
    Screenshot_3789.jpg
    Screenshot_3793.jpg
    https://youtu.be/Cma2WiMLFWc

Back with Ryne and his siblings. I had Choice view the picture she took when they were at the festival.
    Screenshot_3809.jpg

They all have bikes now. Choice went to the library so she could study her handiness skill. Since her parents were there too, I decided to try to build up their relationship some more. I had Hunter go to the library so he could talk to his mother too.
    Screenshot_3811.jpg
    Screenshot_3814.jpg
    Screenshot_3815.jpg
    Screenshot_3818.jpg

I had Choice invite her mother to the library where her father happened to be as well.
    Screenshot_3823.jpg
    Screenshot_3825.jpg
    Screenshot_3826.jpg
    Screenshot_3827.jpg

Screenshot_3837.jpg
    Screenshot_3840.jpg

Choice had a wish to hang out with Fatima.
    Screenshot_3843.jpg
    Screenshot_3846.jpg

Decided to invite Chi over after Fatima left, she was already cold so I had them go to the library which I also didn't take any screenshots. Afterward, they went to eat at the diner.
    Screenshot_3852.jpg
    Screenshot_3851.jpg
    Screenshot_3857.jpg
    Screenshot_3859.jpg
    Screenshot_3860.jpg
    Screenshot_3861.jpg

Hunter berated Ryne's ignorance and I got a new option I didn't see before so I tried it out. It was called 'You Look Mad', I think.
    Screenshot_3872.jpg
    Screenshot_3875.jpg
    Screenshot_3878.jpg

Got a telescope for Choice.
    Screenshot_3880.jpg

Group conversations are so cool.
    Screenshot_3887.jpg
    https://youtu.be/n2R3Tjmlt2I

Working on their snorkeling together.
    Screenshot_3894.jpg
    Screenshot_3895.jpg

They were able to afford a car, so bought one. I wish you could set ownership of cars and bikes so that no one not listed can use the vehicle.
    Screenshot_3898.jpg

Joined the Polar Bear Club.
    Screenshot_3901.jpg

I love the content Showtime added.
    Screenshot_3907.jpg
    https://youtu.be/w9jUQHnl75M

Writing a love letter to Chi. Then she wished to invite him over.
    Screenshot_3911.jpg

Hmm....
    Screenshot_3930.jpg

Raini got abducted.
    Screenshot_3939.jpg

Invited Chi over and played chess. Asked how his day was then a friendly hug. They watch the stars before ending the group.
    Screenshot_3945.jpg
    Screenshot_3946.jpg
    Screenshot_3956.jpg
    https://youtu.be/0BmXuT3zWqo

Choice wished to hang out with Kanyin so invited him out. But things didn't turn out so well. Since he left, I had her chat to her father and good friend, Carmen.
    Screenshot_3964.jpg
    Screenshot_3967.jpg
    Screenshot_3968.jpg
    Screenshot_3969.jpg
    Screenshot_3971.jpg

Garret sucking his thumb. The random poses are funny.
    Screenshot_3979.jpg

Finally got Ryne to wake up early enough to fulfill his wish to fish before 6 am.
    Screenshot_3980.jpg

Got some fish bowls for Ryne, although he is not there yet to catch perfect fish it still adds a nice decorative moodlet to sims.
    Screenshot_3982.jpg

Invited his mother over to hang out.
    Screenshot_3989.jpg

Getting ready to invite Chi over.
    Screenshot_4001.jpg
    Screenshot_4008.jpg
    Screenshot_4010.jpg

Okay, I know you love your school uniform but change into something else.
    Screenshot_4012.jpg
    Screenshot_4024.jpg
    Screenshot_4026.jpg
    Screenshot_4057.jpg
    Screenshot_4059.jpg
    Screenshot_4061.jpg

Hunter invited over his mother.
    Screenshot_4099.jpg

I didn't forget to build their relationship, it's just so much going on with jobs, skills, boyfriend, other relationships, etc. Still working on it.
    Screenshot_4100.jpg

Had all three snorkel together.
    Screenshot_4113.jpg

Hey, there's Akachi...switch!
    Screenshot_4123.jpg

Chi loves his gift from Choice.
    Screenshot_4129.jpg

So I invited Choice out and gave her a gift too.
    Screenshot_4134.jpg
    Screenshot_4135.jpg

Yeah...that's your grandparents.
    Screenshot_4145.jpg

Nathaniel called over Choice to take a photo together. Then he started doing an idle and just had so much fun trying to take pictures of the different facial expressions.
    Screenshot_4148.jpg
    Screenshot_4149.jpg
    Screenshot_4150.jpg
    Screenshot_4151.jpg
    Screenshot_4153.jpg

Well, he is eccentric but interesting they both started thinking about their LTW.
    Screenshot_4155.jpg

Since Chi rolled a wish to learn how to play the guitar, I had Tendai gift him the one he got from Snowflake Day. Oh, beforehand asked about day and Chi said he was disgusted which must be because of the spoiled food and dirty counter. The speech bubble lingered a bit, though.
    Screenshot_4167.jpg

What are you half smiling about, Kibwe?
    Screenshot_4190.jpg
    Screenshot_4191.jpg

Don't think I've ever noticed these were transparent. It made me so happy because as a child I was so fascinated by those sandals and with the glitter in them. Apparently, I still am, lol. Not surprising as I still have my inner child. I'm child-like but not childish, there is a difference.
    Screenshot_4204.jpg

Kibwe playing chase with the raccoon.
    Screenshot_4207.jpg
    Screenshot_4209.jpg

Akachi lately likes to do his homework soon after getting out of school then heading to the playground. So since he had a couple wishes to invite over some friends I had him call them.
    Screenshot_4210.jpg
    Screenshot_4211.jpg

Invited Jean, Kanyin's girlfriend, Choice and Carmen too. I got asked for a playdate from Starr but didn't want to turn it down although the house was already crowded, lol. Akachi could enjoy some company too. So this is how it all turned out.
    Screenshot_4213.jpg
    Screenshot_4226.jpg
    Screenshot_4234.jpg
    Screenshot_4236.jpg
    Screenshot_4237.jpg
    Screenshot_4238.jpg
    Screenshot_4244.jpg
    Screenshot_4245.jpg
    Screenshot_4249.jpg
    Screenshot_4253.jpg
    Screenshot_4254.jpg
    Screenshot_4257.jpg
    Screenshot_4261.jpg
    Screenshot_4263.jpg
    Screenshot_4273.jpg
    Screenshot_4274.jpg
    Screenshot_4278.jpg
    Screenshot_4290.jpg
    Screenshot_4303.jpg
    Screenshot_4313.jpg

The next day.
    Screenshot_4326.jpg
    Screenshot_4327.jpg
    Screenshot_4336.jpg
    Screenshot_4339.jpg

Chi wanted to buy a computer so since he had one already I gifted it to Kanyin. I noticed Kanyin kept thinking a lot about Jean.
    Screenshot_4340.jpg

Chi set a booby trap, I'm not sure if it was specifically for Tendai or did he just happen to set it off.
    Screenshot_4341.jpg

Invited Choice out.
    Screenshot_4344.jpg
    Screenshot_4351.jpg
    Screenshot_4356.jpg

Well, all that has been quite interesting. :p But that was too long to get to the point I am now, lol.
    Post edited by Deshong04 on
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Deshong04 Great pictures and good looking Sims :smile: I see that you have been busy in your game :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you. :) Yes, things have gotten even more interesting. For me, TS is an interactable soap opera that I am the director of. There's always something going on and I don't find myself ever getting bored. :p
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Content Below.
    So in a nutshell. Abeni moved out, more drama with the teens, Fatima got pregnant I named the child Leone and they adopted a puppy I named Tye but probably going to change to Oscar. :p
    Screenshot_4423.jpg
    Screenshot_4430.jpg
    Screenshot_4431.jpg
    Screenshot_4432.jpg
    Screenshot_4424.jpg

Couldn't get these two to hug, I didn't know they disliked each other. :(
    Screenshot_4425.jpg

Screenshot_4433.jpg

Screenshot_4451.jpg

Decided to invite everyone's girlfriend over just because I'm curious to find out what else is new...haven't been revealed yet.
    Screenshot_4446.jpg
    Screenshot_4449.jpg
    Screenshot_4454.jpg
    Screenshot_4457.jpg
    Screenshot_4462.jpg
    Screenshot_4468.jpg
    Screenshot_4469.jpg
    Screenshot_4472.jpg
    Screenshot_4474.jpg
    Screenshot_4477.jpg
    Screenshot_4480.jpg
    Screenshot_4482.jpg
    Screenshot_4483.jpg
    Screenshot_4486.jpg
    Screenshot_4488.jpg
    Screenshot_4490.jpg
    Screenshot_4491.jpg
    Screenshot_4494.jpg
    Screenshot_4495.jpg
    Screenshot_4496.jpg
    Screenshot_4497.jpg
    Screenshot_4499.jpg
    Screenshot_4502.jpg
    Screenshot_4503.jpg
    Screenshot_4505.jpg
    Screenshot_4506.jpg
    Screenshot_4507.jpg

Screenshot_4516.jpg
    Screenshot_4518.jpg
    Screenshot_4520.jpg
    Screenshot_4522.jpg
    Screenshot_4526.jpg
    Screenshot_4532.jpg
    Screenshot_4533.jpg

Screenshot_4536.jpg
    Screenshot_4537.jpg
    Screenshot_4539.jpg
    Screenshot_4543.jpg
    Screenshot_4545.jpg
    Screenshot_4546.jpg
    Screenshot_4547.jpg
    Screenshot_4554.jpg
    Screenshot_4558.jpg
    Screenshot_4560.jpg
    Screenshot_4562.jpg
    Screenshot_4563.jpg
    Screenshot_4564.jpg
    Screenshot_4566.jpg

Screenshot_4574.jpg
    Screenshot_4575.jpg
    Screenshot_4577.jpg
    Screenshot_4580.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Content Below.
    It is Udo's birthday!
    Screenshot_4722.jpg
    Screenshot_4726.jpg
    Screenshot_4730.jpg
    Screenshot_4735.jpg

They still argue but they did end it agreeing with each other.
    Screenshot_4738.jpg
    Screenshot_4739.jpg
    Screenshot_4741.jpg
    Screenshot_4744.jpg
    Screenshot_4745.jpg
    Screenshot_4747.jpg

So things have been hectic with the teen's relationships so I decided to have Kibwe ask all of his sons to break up with their girlfriends. If I kept them together then the situation seems like it would have gotten worse. If I break them all up then at least there is a chance for all of them to have some time to learn from their mistakes and hopefully rebuild their bonds. I don't know why though both Tendai and Kanyin received the cheater reputation after breaking up. The only romantic interaction I noticed was flirting, tell a flirtatious joke and complimenting appearance/personality. As far as I know, they never hugged or kissed anyone other than their partner.
    Screenshot_4753.jpg
    Screenshot_4756.jpg

Invited Choice over instead of inviting her out. I had Chi snub her after his brother Tendai and Choice flirted for the second time since she arrived. Even after they just broke up. :D That was so sweet Fatima being motherly towards Choice.
    Screenshot_4769.jpg
    Screenshot_4783.jpg
    Screenshot_4784.jpg
    Screenshot_4787.jpg
    Screenshot_4791.jpg
    Screenshot_4794.jpg

Later.
    Screenshot_4796.jpg

Out of curiosity, I wondered if Chi liked Jean back. So I had him invite her out to learn more about her but I also found my answer rather quickly. (Edit: Oh yeah, and after he flirted with her then he also got the cheater reputation.)
    Screenshot_4798.jpg
    Screenshot_4799.jpg
    Screenshot_4800.jpg
    Screenshot_4801.jpg
    Screenshot_4802.jpg
    Screenshot_4804.jpg
    Screenshot_4805.jpg
    Screenshot_4806.jpg
    Screenshot_4807.jpg
    Screenshot_4808.jpg
    Screenshot_4809.jpg
    Screenshot_4810.jpg
    Screenshot_4811.jpg
    Screenshot_4812.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdIaYf2cClc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM40m6Pm_9M
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaWB5ghGQXY

After school Tendai asked to go over Choice's house so I figured why not? This would also be a good opportunity to find out if they want to be more than friends. But unfortunately, I didn't keep an eye on him to know if even interacted with Choice but I did notice his ex-girlfriend, Carmen was there. I remember as soon as they broke up, he wished to be friends with her.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzjGqRzP7gg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoRIx4gZDak

Ever since they broke up, I noticed they have done this at least once when they have not before unless interacting with Udo but there is no toddler in the house anymore. Which at first I kept forgetting myself until I removed the other crib to make it easy to remember. :D
    Screenshot_4822.jpg
    Screenshot_4824.jpg

The brothers seem like they want to put it all behind them and move on. But I think it is still too early to say. I wonder how their relationship will be as adults? Time will tell.
    Screenshot_4842.jpg

https://youtu.be/N8qolVVthdw
    https://youtu.be/BnoNNpf6INc
    https://youtu.be/VMbb2RDpFo8

Decided to have Chi meet up with Choice to stop snubbing her and that did not go well at all. I'm pretty sure they would be enemies if I hadn't told him to eventually leave.
    Screenshot_4870.jpg

https://youtu.be/ZGmTBnMF2Lk
    https://youtu.be/GsX3lUifoBY
    https://youtu.be/rqlvq82Khc4

It's too quiet, I have a feeling something eventually is going to happen but I don't know what.
    Screenshot_4876.jpg
    Screenshot_4877.jpg

Oscar is so cute.
    Screenshot_4879.jpg

She's been pretty emotional lately.
    Screenshot_4880.jpg

Still testing out the family restaurant. Not sure what I am doing wrong and why there is money being deducted from my household every time I turn on Active on Pay. And at first, my Sims was not even following the schedule and kept working endlessly until exhaustion. I had to disable the shift which caused them to glitch and I had to reset them. And even still sometimes they just don't want to stop working. I did decide on the hours, shifts and what seasons it will be open for. From 12pm-4pm Fatima will be the chef and Kibwe will be the waiter. From 5pm-9pm Kanyin will be the chef and Tendai and Chi will be the waiters. Open during Spring, Summer, and Autumn. Although, right now in my game it's Winter. I didn't figure out their uniforms yet except Fatima's.
    Screenshot_4882.jpg
    Screenshot_4885.jpg
    Screenshot_4886.jpg
    Screenshot_4887.jpg
    Screenshot_4888.jpg
    Screenshot_4889.jpg

Chi wanted to meet someone new and hang out with Yoshi. Then he started looking familiar and I thought oh, he reminds me of Sasuke Uchiha as an adult. It's the hair, though.
    Screenshot_4893.jpg
    Screenshot_4894.jpg
    Screenshot_4896.jpg

While the parents were working at the restaurant, Leone became fussy.
    Screenshot_4897.jpg
    Screenshot_4898.jpg
    Screenshot_4899.jpg

Then after the kid's shift was over, Chi met Yoshi's sister Naomi.
    Screenshot_4901.jpg

Chi also moved into Abeni's old room in order to make room for Udo. But once Leone becomes a child then I'll move Tendai in with Chi.
    Screenshot_4902.jpg

Be nice, Chi. Unless you are letting it be known that you are aware of Tendai and Kanyin's teaming up against you...fine. I don't know if that's true but it seems that way to me.
    Screenshot_4907.jpg
    Screenshot_4908.jpg

Saw one of the kids that aged up into a teen. Well, welcome to teenhood, Jean.
    Screenshot_4909.jpg

And then I switched to Abeni. But I didn't know why she had the same amount of money as her parents did which is $407,258.
    Screenshot_4914.jpg

Then I remembered I was having some weird glitch where it kept saying:
    Rent_from_roommates.png

So to reverse this since I still don't know what or how to fix the root problem, I used family funds cheat to get rid of that extra amount. In doing so, I forgot that any household with the same last name will also be affected. That's just peachy! :p
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    WARNING! SCATTERED POST!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UDO!! :D It's going to be strange not seeing anymore shots of him beating up on poor freezer bunny. He is a cute little boy!

WELCOME Leone and Oscar. I hope I get to see them grow through screenies! :)

Great family shot of Big Brother Chi looking after his littlest brother. I like those.

The restaurant looks great! I love the lighting...looks so 'under the sea' and relaxing.

Kanyin seems to be following in Fatima's footsteps in the garden and in the kitchen. Will he enter the Culinary Career at some point? Or, is he being primed to take over the family business (at a later date)?

I'm sure Abeni didn't mind all the family funds, after all University ain't cheap! ;)

Raini is adorable! I hope she and Ryne become friends.

Great pictures @Deshong04! Thoroughly enjoying the updates! There doesn't seem to be a dull moment in your game or your Sims lives!
  • Options
    I miss Udo as a toddler, lol but soon Leone will be a toddler. I can't wait. Will definitely show how Leone and Oscar are growing. Generations, aging and new age groups are some of my favorite additions since TS2. Chi is so sweet with Leone, I'll have to get the other brothers to interact with him more too. The only thing I'm concerned about is I can't really lock the door anymore so I just have to time the parents fun time wisely so there aren't any incidents of one of the kids walking in unannounced. :#

Thanks. :)@mw1525 Yes, I'll have Kanyin become a 5-star chef and after he completes that, he seems the most likely to take over the family business. But I don't know for sure, I might have something else in mind for him. The restaurant lighting I liked how it turned out too. I think Under the Sea might be a better name than The Little Mermaid but I was using that name someone suggested to me when I asked.

I bet Abeni didn't mind. :D I think Raini and Ryne will become friends. They seem to get along fine. There's always something going on which is a part of why this game is so fun. :p
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Content Below.
    After Leone's arrival, Abeni visited to see her baby brother. But yes, I did switch again but eventually, I will get around to her.
    Screenshot_4915.jpg
    Screenshot_4916.jpg
    Screenshot_4917.jpg

I thought it would be a good idea to have these two hang out. So I sent them out to the park and noticed Udo excited about one of his birthday gifts on the way out.
    Screenshot_4926.jpg
    Screenshot_4927.jpg
    Screenshot_4928.jpg

So they get to the park and Chi starts thinking about his other brother. Then he pulls out a book named 'Passive Plays that Play' and wants to finish reading it. After that, I sent him over to Kanyin.
    Screenshot_4930.jpg
    Screenshot_4931.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFIoGUNTR0s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yM-dT2BSbU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqsZqPNCheg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEFM60pdr0Y
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg0CRaoP1NU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z65Czwmeqyo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JcLQnaVCLE

Later that evening...this conversation had his mother in disapproval. I didn't capture the beginning but that part caught my attention.
    Screenshot_4937.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSngUfhe6sQ

Now there is a race to get to Leone first.
    Screenshot_4941.jpg
    Screenshot_4942.jpg
    Screenshot_4943.jpg

Since Chi and Jean seem to like each other I wanted to invite Kanyin along in hopes they would work out their problems. But he does not appreciate his brother getting close to his ex. Naturally of course because he still has feelings for her but I think she sees a future with the oldest brother.
    Screenshot_4946.jpg
    Screenshot_4947.jpg
    Screenshot_4948.jpg
    Screenshot_4949.jpg
    Screenshot_4950.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qj70U8wqDg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPvO3M2OO-A
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL1Cyd1vxZQ

I didn't want them getting soaked in the rain so I sent them to the bank because I figured no one would be there. They got hungry so sent them to the Diner.
    Screenshot_4951.jpg
    Screenshot_4952.jpg
    Screenshot_4954.jpg
    Screenshot_4955.jpg
    Screenshot_4956.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bQefP_z5Bs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD_291U59bY

The snow has melted and Spring is here. Tried having them hang out at the park again but just the two of them.
    Screenshot_4961.jpg
    Screenshot_4963.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCwNFjpls9E
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5izjrwWG2Kg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60gVdSFZwug

As long as I had this here, they never used it, lol. But since Kanyin had a wish to play hopscotch with his father I directed him, I don't know why they haven't used it autonomously yet. Then again probably other objects in the house have a higher fun factor.
    Screenshot_4968.jpg

Kanyin doesn't usually berate someone's ignorance but it was interesting he used this on Tendai.
    Screenshot_4972.jpg
    Screenshot_4973.jpg
    Screenshot_4974.jpg
    Screenshot_4975.jpg

To try to cheer up Kanyin I had him throw a teen party and invite over some of his friends including his ex. Just because I am curious how Sims act and react.
    Screenshot_4979.jpg
    Screenshot_4980.jpg
    Screenshot_4982.jpg
    Screenshot_4984.jpg
    Screenshot_4985.jpg
    Screenshot_4986.jpg
    Screenshot_4987.jpg
    Screenshot_4988.jpg
    Screenshot_4989.jpg
    Screenshot_4990.jpg
    Screenshot_4992.jpg
    Screenshot_4993.jpg
    Screenshot_4994.jpg
    Screenshot_4995.jpg
    Screenshot_4997.jpg
    Screenshot_4999.jpg
    Screenshot_5002.jpg
    Screenshot_5003.jpg
    Screenshot_5004.jpg
    Screenshot_5006.jpg
    Screenshot_5007.jpg
    Screenshot_5008.jpg
    Screenshot_5009.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NxuNBEqrHo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqxADVKurZU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljp8dxA6OOg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOJcU1FZYJc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-mjXcZxeDE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML5oUxnBpUE

The family restaurant is officially open.
    Screenshot_5018.jpg
    Screenshot_5019.jpg
    Screenshot_5020.jpg
    Screenshot_5024.jpg
    Screenshot_5028.jpg
    Screenshot_5029.jpg
    Screenshot_5030.jpg

After work tried talking to his ex but she was still snubbing him.
    Screenshot_5037.jpg
    Screenshot_5039.jpg

Still having issues. Either there is a mod conflict that is not showing up which may be the case or the mod itself. Around 4:10 am Fatima and Kibwe usually, wake up trying to go work during non-business hours but usually in the queue it changes to go home. Or sometimes one of them gets stuck idling as if working which I have to reset them.
    https://youtu.be/QypVFodjlQ4

Invited Velvet over.
    Screenshot_5052.jpg
    Screenshot_5054.jpg
    Screenshot_5055.jpg

I thought it was funny he disapproved of something when they were even talking yet.
    Screenshot_5070.jpg
    Screenshot_5072.jpg
    Screenshot_5073.jpg
    Screenshot_5074.jpg
    Screenshot_5075.jpg
    Screenshot_5076.jpg
    Screenshot_5077.jpg

Akachi wanted to invite over two friends. The first girl went home early...still have not remembered her name yet. I think the other girl name is Carlie, she was looking at him the whole time they walked to the house.
    Screenshot_5078.jpg
    Screenshot_5080.jpg
    Screenshot_5081.jpg
    Screenshot_5082.jpg

Screenshot_5087.jpg
    Screenshot_5089.jpg
    Screenshot_5093.jpg

Fatima invited Choice over. Unfortunately, Kibwe is still enemies with all his son's exes. Still working on it but they did have some good conversations. Can't say the same for Chi.
    Screenshot_5104.jpg
    Screenshot_5105.jpg
    Screenshot_5106.jpg
    Screenshot_5107.jpg
    Screenshot_5109.jpg
    Screenshot_5112.jpg
    https://youtu.be/94re_qkxmiY
    https://youtu.be/y3mhYJ2KB_8

Screenshot_5119.jpg
    Screenshot_5120.jpg
    Screenshot_5124.jpg
    Screenshot_5128.jpg
    Screenshot_5146.jpg

Tendai invited over Naomi, so Kanyin got a wish to invite over Velvet.
    Screenshot_5155.jpg
    Screenshot_5156.jpg
    Screenshot_5157.jpg
    Screenshot_5158.jpg
    Screenshot_5159.jpg
    Screenshot_5160.jpg
    Screenshot_5162.jpg

I didn't catch the whole conversation but I wonder if they were talking about Chi?
    Screenshot_5167.jpg
    Screenshot_5168.jpg
    Screenshot_5169.jpg
    Screenshot_5170.jpg

Or what they were saying during this.
    https://youtu.be/8nSTqhoNqYI
    https://youtu.be/oLb7VBxir7s
    https://youtu.be/CmNrekUrKdg

Sometimes I don't feel like creating outfits because I just want to play the game but, eventually, I'll get around to it. Well, Tendai has taken a liking to Naomi and vice versa.
    Screenshot_5171.jpg
    Screenshot_5172.jpg
    Screenshot_5173.jpg

Chatting online with his ex. Currently, they dislike each other...again and the only way I know is to use the computer to chat without getting snubbed.
    Screenshot_5174.jpg
    Screenshot_5175.jpg
    Screenshot_5176.jpg

Had Tendai and Choice hang out to see if there is anything between them since they were flirting with each other before. But maybe they had or one of them had a different reason for doing so, I don't know yet. On this occasion, neither flirted.
    Screenshot_5179.jpg
    Screenshot_5180.jpg
    https://youtu.be/Tftab1Mocjc
    https://youtu.be/Q5C0teA4iAQ
    https://youtu.be/bkgguThMkBo

Screenshot_5190.jpg
    Screenshot_5191.jpg

Chi and Akachi talking.
    Screenshot_5193.jpg
    Screenshot_5194.jpg
    Screenshot_5196.jpg
    Screenshot_5197.jpg

Kanyin got struck by lightning.
    Screenshot_5199.jpg

Screenshot_5204.jpg

Wonder why Jules is upset with Tendai?
    Screenshot_5212.jpg
    Screenshot_5213.jpg

Screenshot_5225.jpg
    Screenshot_5228.jpg
    Screenshot_5230.jpg
    Screenshot_5231.jpg

New cars! Teaching Tendai how to drive and then next will be Kanyin. Chi already learned how to drive. I'm going by oldest to youngest.
    Screenshot_5233.jpg
    Screenshot_5235.jpg
    Screenshot_5236.jpg

And that is where I last left off at. :p
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    @Deshong - Great pictures!

'The Little Mermaid' looks great! I like the official uniforms. How is the business coming? Are you getting many customers yet? The atmosphere looks wonderful. I would definitely dine there if I were a Sim. ;)

-Choice looks very satisfied after her snub session with Chi.
    -That is one nasty looping glitch :(! I hope you find a permanent fix for it soon.
    -Velvet is so pretty. Looks like she and Kibwe are going to be friends.
    -Looks like Akachi may have a 'little girlfriend' or two.
    -Leone is so fortunate to have such attentive big brothers. :)
    -Tendai and Naomi makes such a cute couple I hope things work out between them. I also hope that he can remain friends with Carmen; I saw so little of her on this thread.
    -How did poor Kanyin get struck by lightening!
    -Fatima is enjoying herself with the video games. I wonder who was winning. :)
    -What a cute picture of Mother and Son! I like Fatima's dress.
    -That is a very nice car! You sure you want to trust it with teenage drivers! :D

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @mw1525 Thank you. :)

Sometimes, they get a lot of hungry customers and other times it is kind of slow. But while testing this open Diner and Market out...a lot of sims visited. Though, this was not my main save. I'm not quite happy with it and will make some more changes.
    Screenshot-5250.jpg
    Screenshot-5246.jpg

https://youtu.be/vQfEi9a2N8Y

-Yes, I noticed that about Choice. She's still very bitter with her ex and that's one thing that makes her feel better. :/ Yeah, I've heard about the snubbing glitch but it never happened in my game...until now. :D Or is it a glitch? I could definitely see Choice being that way. Before trying to fix it, though, I want to test something out.

-Kibwe usually does like to get to know who his kid's friends are.

-When Akachi and they get older hopefully those girls don't start feuding over him.

-Leone is spoiled with even more attention.

-I did focus more on other sims than Carmen. But I think she will be good friends despite everything that happened with her ex.

-Hey, that surprised me when he got struck by lightning. He was just coming home after work. I figured maybe it's because he has the Hates the Outdoors trait or a random encounter.

-Fatima has gotten quite good in her video gaming skill.

-Thanks. Thought I would dress Fatima a bit differently, saw the dress but wasn't sure about it at first until I used CASt. Love it, especially with those boots.

-I know right. Good thing there are no car accidents. :p
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    No new update but I did edit Pablo and Jennifer Martinez. I tried not to change them too much from their original looks but definitely wanted my version of them.

Original (Except this is in my game with mods. Default skin, default eyes, no eyelash mod, etc.)
    Screenshot_862.jpg
    Screenshot_860.jpg

My version
    Screenshot_854.jpg
    Screenshot_858.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I had these poses for a while yet never used them until now. :)
    Screenshot-222.jpg

I'll repost this same screenshot again later with details but for now just a screenshot.

Does anyone know if there is a height slider for toddlers? Like full body proportionately, not just shortening/lengthening the legs.
    Screenshot-218.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I switched to another TS3 folder and since I got all the codes of all MAC lipsticks, decided I would have fun creating my own. Anything food related...I was hungry besides I thought it would be interesting to try.

Banana_Smoothie.jpg
    Black_Cherry.jpg
    Candy_Apple.jpg
    Caramel_Apple.jpg
    Cinnamon_Stick.jpg
    Green_Apple.jpg
    Hot_Chocolate.jpg
    Pink_Lemonade.jpg
    Red_Apple.jpg
    Strawberry.jpg

Candy_Apple_V2.jpg
    Metallic_Dark_Gold.jpg
    Metallic_Dark_Silver.jpg

CASt is one of the best features ever in TS franchise. <3

My favorites are Black Cherry, Caramel Apple, Hot Chocolate, Metallic Dark Gold, Metallic Dark Silver and Green Apple even though I have no idea yet how to match that with anything. :D
    I'm curious about how these colors would look on CC lipstick. For example, I imagine Candy Apple to have more of a strong reflective appearance.

I only tried a few MAC lipsticks because seriously there is too many and I did not take any in-game pictures. But if anyone is interested I will link where I based these from. If you dare prepare for a very long list. Oh and I forgot that makeup colors do not use hex codes just RGB.
    http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/13854/310/Products/Makeup/Lips/Lipstick/Lipstick?cm_mmc=Paid_Search-_-Google-_-Brand_Product-_-mac lipstick colors#/shade/"O" (On the right-hand side click Shop/Filter 251 Shades to see them all.)
    Ruby Woo (Very matte vivid blue-red) Hex: 9c1234 --- RGB: 156 18 52
    Chili (Brownish orange-red) Hex: a3433a --- RGB: 163 67 58
    See Sheer (Grapefruit pink) Hex: c76b68 --- RGB: 199 107 104
    Lady Danger (Vivid bright coral-red) Hex: cd2834 --- RGB: 205 40 52
    Relentlessly Red (Bright pinkish coral matte) Hex: cc0853 --- RGB: 204 8 83
    Diva (Intense reddish-burgundy) Hex: 783a42 --- RGB: 120 58 66
    Velvet Teddy (Deep-tone beige) Hex: b37468 --- RGB: 179 116 104
    Mocha (Peachy yellow-brown) Hex: aa6052 --- RGB: 170 96 82
    Russian Red (Intense bluish-red) Hex: a1373d --- RGB: 161 55 61
    Dangerous (Orangey red matte) Hex: dd3d31 --- RGB: 221 61 49
    Taupe (Muted reddish-taupe brown) Hex: ae6c5b --- RGB: 174 108 91
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 (Sheer yellow red with multidimensional pearl) Hex: 972e2e --- RGB: 151 46 46
    "0" (Purplish-red with golden pearl) Hex: b07d69 --- RGB: 176 125 105
    4EVA (Creamy light purple) Hex: b483c2 --- RGB: 180 131 194
    A Sprinkle of Magic (Dirty orange nude -From "Faerie Whispers) Hex: ea796b --- RGB: 234 121 107
    Ablaze (Bright apricot cream) Hex: f93838 --- RGB: 249 56 56
    Act So Cool (Deepened brown with gold metal pearl) Hex: 8a472c --- RGB: 138 71 44
    Aim For Gorgeous (Bright fuchsia) Hex: d31b5f --- RGB: 211 27 95
    All Fired Up (Bright fuschia matte) Hex: ca0f54 --- RGB: 202 15 84
    Amorous (Lovestruck cranberry) Hex: b76a7c --- RGB: 183 106 124
    Angel (Soft pink) Hex: d9a1a7 --- RGB: 217 161 167
    Antique Velvet (Intense Brown) Hex: 702f2b --- RGB: 112 47 43
    Anything Once (Blackened blue with multi-colored pearl) Hex: 2f376b --- RGB: 47 55 107
    Barbeque (Vivid orange red) Hex: fe3636 --- RGB: 254 54 54
    Be Silly (Hot fuchsia pink -From "Flamingo Park) Hex: f2498f --- RGB: 242 73 143
    Blankety (Soft pink beige) Hex: cca099 --- RGB: 204 160 153
    Blue Bang! (Bright cerulean blue) Hex: 157bb9 --- RGB: 21 123 185
    Bombshell (Bright rosy-pink with shimmer) Hex: cc7c92 --- RGB: 204 124 146
    Bowl Me Over (Deep burnt brown) Hex: 5e221c --- RGB: 94 34 28
    Brave (Pink-beige with white pearl) Hex: c28b90 --- RGB: 194 139 144
    Brave Red (Bright yellow-red) Hex: a51629 --- RGB: 165 22 41
    Breathing Fire (Bright warm fuchsia) Hex: fd3d83 --- RGB: 253 61 131
    Brick-O-La (Mid-tone berry) Hex: c06b6f --- RGB: 192 107 111
    Bronze Shimmer (Golden bronze with shimmer) Hex: c48950 --- RGB: 196 137 80
    Bunnybeams (Pinked lavender purple) Hex: e67fb6 --- RGB: 230 127 182
    By Special Order (Deep reddened fuchsia) Hex: d63450 --- RGB: 214 52 80
    Candy Yum-Yum (Neon pink) Hex: e34493 --- RGB: 227 68 147
    Capricious (Fanciful Rose Plum) Hex: 9f626c --- RGB: 159 98 108
    Captive (Pinkish-plum) Hex: b66683 --- RGB: 182 102 131
    Carmine Rouge (Clean true-red) Hex: e01630 --- RGB: 224 22 48
    CB 96 (Bright pinky-orange with pearl) Hex: cc5a3b --- RGB: 204 90 59
    Chatterbox (Bright red-pink) Hex: d87a92 --- RGB: 216 122 146
    Cherish (Soft muted peachy-beige) Hex: be9181 --- RGB: 190 145 129
    City Slick (Light grey beige) Hex: caaea0 --- RGB: 202 174 160
    Cold Front (Frosted periwinkle blue) Hex:9594d4 --- RGB: 149 148 212
    Cold Hard Cash (Creamy neutral brown) Hex: 9e6655 --- RGB: 158 102 85
    Coral Bliss (Frosted light coral) Hex: e98484 --- RGB: 233 132 132
    Cosmo (Pink coco) Hex: b8787a --- RGB: 184 120 122
    Costa Chic (Frosty light coral) Hex: dc7b7d --- RGB: 220 123 125
    Courting Seduction (Creamy pastel lavender) Hex: e0afd0 --- RGB: 224 175 208
    Craving (Burst of plum) Hex: bc617d --- RGB: 188 97 125
    Crème Cup (Light blue pink) Hex: d39697 --- RGB: 211 150 151
    Crème De La Femme (Pink laced with gold) Hex: dfb3a6 --- RGB: 223 179 166
    Crème In Your Coffee (Creamy mid-tone pink brown) Hex: a8676d --- RGB: 168 103 109
    Crosswires (Clean pinky orange) Hex: eb666d --- RGB: 235 102 109
    Cyber (Intense blackish-purple) Hex: 5e4660 --- RGB: 94 70 96
    D For Danger (Brick red) Hex: a8304b --- RGB: 168 48 75
    Dare You (Deep brown red) Hex: 973335 --- RGB: 151 51 53
    Dark Side (Deep burgundy) Hex: 713c4d --- RGB: 113 60 77
    Darling Clementine (Electric orange) Hex: ff481a --- RGB: 255 72 26
    Dearly Beloved (Warm soft brown) Hex: 9b6155 --- RGB: 155 97 85
    Deeply Rooted (Brown Taupe) Hex: 876564 --- RGB: 135 101 100
    Deep With Envy (Forest Green) Hex: 1b493c --- RGB: 27 73 60
    Del Rio (Muted plum-brown) Hex: 9d595f --- RGB: 157 89 95
    Designer Blue (High metallic deep ocean blue) Hex: 2c5aa2 --- RGB: 44 90 162
    Devotional (Metallic purplish brown) Hex: c58a83 --- RGB: 197 138 131
    Dew (Creamy purply blue) Hex: b4b7ed --- RGB: 180 183 237
    Digging For Gold (Light brown with gold glitter) Hex: d28867 --- RGB: 210 136 103
    Digging It (Rich warm brown) Hex: 6b3a33 --- RGB: 107 58 51
    Disobedient (Deep burgundy red wine) Hex: ae4b7e --- RGB: 174 75 126
    Diva-ish (Intense fuschia) Hex: ca3f6d --- RGB: 202 63 109
    Dreampot (Light candy blue) Hex: 8ad8fe --- RGB: 138 216 254
    Cardinal (Yellow burgundy red) Hex: 9e282a --- RGB: 158 40 42
    Dressed To Thrill (Soft petal pink) Hex: e994a8 --- RGB: 233 148 168
    Dubonnet (Deepened claret) Hex: 993f3f --- RGB: 153 63 63
    Evening Buzz (Greyed lavender purple) Hex: b695b4 --- RGB: 182 149 180
    Fabby (Mauve with gold pearl) #cb969c --- RGB 203 150 156
    Fanfare (Mid-tone yellow pink) #d37782 --- RGB 211 119 130
    Fashion Tide (Warm magenta) #e36499 --- RGB 227 100 153
    Fast Play (Neutral pink) #b48081 --- RGB 180 128 129
    Faux (Muted mauve-pink) #b87f84 --- RGB 184 127 132
    Feeling Fizzy (Hot pink) #fe6079 --- RGB 254 96 121
    Film Noir (Intense brown) #67433d --- RGB 103 67 61
    Flamingo (Light milky bright coral) #e45c4c --- RGB 228 92 76
    Flat Out Fabulous (Bright plum matte) #b62582 --- RGB 182 37 130
    Flatter Me Fierce (Blue lavender purple) #a794d4 --- RGB 167 148 212
    Fleshpot (Pale muted pinky-beige) #cda39b --- RGB 205 163 155
    Flowerscope (Clean red pink with blue undertone) #ef3f67 --- RGB 239 63 103
    Foiled Rose (Brightened blue pink) #9f3ca5 --- RGB 159 60 165
    Forbidden Sunrise (Creamy orange) #ff6525 --- RGB 255 101 37
    Freckletone (Neutral peach) #c89178 --- RGB 200 145 120
    Fresh Brew (Creamed coffee) #aa8572 --- RGB 170 133 114
    Fresh Moroccan (Brick red with gold pearl) #aa5b51 --- RGB 170 91 81
    Frosting (Pure white) #f9f6f0 --- RGB 249 246 240
    Full Fuchsia (Bright warm pink) #dc3d88 --- RGB 220 61 136
    Fusion Pink (Bright pink) #df3a5f --- RGB 223 58 95
    Gel (Sheer metallic beige) #e7c7af --- RGB 231 199 175
    Giddy (Lightheaded Pink Shimmered With Gold) #c97885 --- RGB 201 120 133
    Girl About Town (Bright blue fuchsia) #c9548a --- RGB 201 84 138
    Give In (Creamy natural pink) #e49590 --- RGB 228 149 144
    Gold XIXI (Lemony pastel yellow) #fec74f --- RGB 254 199 79
    Gossamer Wing (Dirty beige w/gold pearl -From "Faerie Whispers) #e0ae9d --- RGB 224 174 157
    Gritty Girl (Light cool brown) #bd8f78 --- RGB 189 143 120
    Hades Fire (Cool red burgundy) #893f43 --- RGB 137 63 67
    Half 'N Half (Creamy pink) #c49084 --- RGB 196 144 132
    Hang-Up (Deep berry) #5f363f --- RGB 95 54 63
    Heaux (Berry) #b84a53 --- RGB 184 74 83
    Heroine (Bright purple) #74427f --- RGB 116 66 127
    Highlights (Very pale creamy peach) #fe9e77 --- RGB 254 158 119
    Honeylove (Light beige toned with rose) #cf9688 --- RGB 207 150 136
    Hot Gossip (Mid-tone pinky plum) #c16f8c --- RGB 193 111 140
    Hot Tahiti (Soft reddish-coral) #9b4657 --- RGB 155 70 87
    How Tropical (Nude beige) #d6937c --- RGB 214 147 124
    Hue (Soft pale pink) #e5a5a1 --- RGB 229 165 161
    Hug Me (Flesh pink) #b4847d --- RGB 180 132 125
    Impassioned (Amped-up fuchsia) #dc4f73 --- RGB 220 79 115
    In Lust (Light warm neutral) #db8159 --- RGB 219 129 89
    In My Fashion (Darkened chocolate brown) #52413e --- RGB 82 65 62
    In The Spirit (Pure black) #524d50 --- RGB 82 77 80
    Indigo-Go (Cornflower blue) #455380 --- RGB 69 83 128
    Instant Icon (Bright baby blue) #75cdd9 --- RGB 117 205 217
    Instigator (Deep blackened plum) #502340 --- RGB 80 35 64
    Into The Madness (Bright Lime Green) #c8da74 --- RGB 200 218 116
    Intoxica (Bright raspberry red) #e42141 --- RGB 228 33 65
    Japanese Maple (Frosted light beige) #d8a195 --- RGB 216 161 149
    Jean Genie (Sky blue) #6f9ac5 --- RGB 111 154 197
    Jubilee (Naked beigey-pink) #b88778 --- RGB 184 135 120
    Jupiter (Bronzed neutral) #b86c52 --- RGB 184 108 82
    Kinda Sexy (Neutral pinky-rose) #c48075 --- RGB 196 128 117
    Lady Bug (Yellow tomato) #b23532 --- RGB 178 53 50
    Lavender Jade (Dirty mauve with gold pearl) #e97ae5 --- RGB 233 122 229
    Deep Love (Deep brown wine) #7a3e3a --- RGB 122 62 58
    Lazy Lullaby (White lavender purple) #ecc3c8 --- RGB 236 195 200
    Lickable (Bright clean blue pink) #ba3a6d --- RGB 186 58 109
    Lightly Charred (Cool grey) #84616a --- RGB 132 97 106
    Love & Cherished (Creamy light purple) #e4c1e2 --- RGB 228 193 226
    Lovelorn (Emotive blue pink) #cd8394 --- RGB 205 131 148
    Lured In (Mid-tone pastel purple) #c08bbf --- RGB 192 139 191
    Lust Extract (Deep royal purple) #362647 --- RGB 54 38 71
    Lustering (Outspoken pink) #d2547a --- RGB 210 84 122
    Mac Red (Vivid bright bluish-red) #b62330 --- RGB 182 35 48
    Mangrove (Hot, bright red) #fb3a3d --- RGB 251 58 61
    Matte Royal (Deep blue) #201d4a --- RGB 32 29 74
    Mean Green Machine (Green) #363932 --- RGB 54 57 50
    Media (Intense reddish-purple) #60393b --- RGB 96 57 59
    Mehr (Dirty blue pink) #af6c73 --- RGB 175 108 115
    Men Love Mystery (Lavender violet) #b95c91 --- RGB 185 92 145
    Metal Head (Blackened purple with multi-colored pearl) #513745 --- RGB 81 55 69
    Midimauve (Rosy mauve with pearl) #b07b76 --- RGB 176 123 118
    Midsummer Night (Mid-tone coral nude -From "Faerie Whispers) #d68060 --- RGB 214 128 96
    Milan Mode (Sheer deep pink with multidimensional pearl) #c75e93 --- RGB 199 94 147
    Model Behaviour (Clean violet with blue pearl) #7d4fac --- RGB 125 79 172
    Modern Midas (Muted gold with pink and green duo pearl) #ba8368 --- RGB 186 131 104
    Modesty (Muted neutral pink) #c2898a --- RGB 194 137 138
    Morange (Loudmouth orange) #ec735e --- RGB 236 115 94
    Mud Wrestler (Creamy neutral beige) #ce927a --- RGB 206 146 122
    Myth (Light neutral nude) #d2a393 --- RGB 210 163 147
    Naturally Transformed (Muted golden beige) #ae7558 --- RGB 174 117 88
    Neon Orange (Bright clean orange) #ea5836 --- RGB 234 88 54
    New York Apple (Muted red with pink shimmer) #903a59 --- RGB 144 58 89
    Nifty Neon (Orange) #ff9755 --- RGB 255 151 85
    Night Mint (Light army green) #9c9986 --- RGB 156 153 134
    Nightly Ritual (Blackened navy) #635f6c --- RGB 99 95 108
    No Interruptions (Muted gold pearl) #b6aa8a --- RGB 182 170 138
    Odyssey (Spiked-up plum) #915476 --- RGB 145 84 118
    On And On (Deep purple with blue pearl) #6e5e70 --- RGB 110 94 112
    On Hold (Mid-tone yellow raspberry) #cf6067 --- RGB 207 96 103
    Pale Rose (Cool muted neutral pink) #b96d5c --- RGB 185 109 92
    Paramount (Reddish-brown) #8f4f47 --- RGB 143 79 71
    Party Line (Red-toned plum) #803450 --- RGB 128 52 80
    Patisserie (Sheer creamy neutral pink) #cc9393 --- RGB 204 147 147
    Peach Blossom (Frosted cool nude) #c7838b --- RGB 199 131 139
    Peachstock (Creamy beige peach) #c89c86 --- RGB 200 156 134
    Pearly One (Confetti'ed White Frost) #e8ddca--- RGB 232 221 202
    Perfect Score (Deep red) #ce000c--- RGB 206 0 12
    Persistence (Peachy cinnamon) #905245 --- RGB 144 82 69
    Pervette (Soft bright pink with violet opalescent shimmer) #c9a3b7 --- RGB 201 163 183
    Photo (Golden brown) #865641 --- RGB 134 86 65
    Pick Me, Pick Me! (Muted lavender with pink pearl) #aa90bd --- RGB 170 144 189
    Pink Nouveau (Bright pink) #ca6d91 --- RGB 202 109 145
    Pink Pearl Pop (Frosted mid-tonal pink) #ff6a97 --- RGB 255 106 151
    Pink Pigeon (Bright cleanest pink) #e2397a --- RGB 226 57 122
    Pink Plaid (Dirty blue-pink) #c67a8a --- RGB 198 122 138
    Pink, You Think? (Hot neon pink with blue pearl) #fd428b --- RGB 253 66 139
    Please Me (Muted-rosy-tinted pink) #ca7981 --- RGB 202 121 129
    Plum Dandy (Plum frosted with bronze) #ad7481 --- RGB 173 116 129
    Plumful (Blossoming rose-plum) #b0607d --- RGB 176 96 125
    Politely Pink (Dirty pink) #c99797 --- RGB 201 151 151
    Power Driven (Deep wine burgandy) #532b2c --- RGB 83 43 44
    Pressed & Ready (Soft whitened nude) #f0a89b --- RGB 240 168 155
    Pretty Please (Pale pink pearl) #d5afb2 --- RGB 213 175 178
    Punk Couture (Deep blackened grape) #7d508a --- RGB 125 80 138
    Pure Zen (Frosted warm nude) #d89688 --- RGB 216 150 136
    Quelle Surprise (Deep purple berry) #902c51 --- RGB 144 44 81
    Ravishing (Clean light peachy coral) #f88d80 --- RGB 248 141 128
    Razzledazzler (Light cream peach) #e58680 --- RGB 229 134 128
    Real Doll (Light pinky lilac) #e75b89 --- RGB 231 91 137
    Really Me (Muted neutral pink) #d09191 --- RGB 208 145 145
    Rebel (Mid-tonal cream plum) #673252 --- RGB 103 50 82
    Red Rock (Classic clean red) #e8181d --- RGB 232 24 29
    Retro (Muted peachy-pinky brown) #a65d57 --- RGB 166 93 87
    Ring My Bell (Pale cool neutral -From "Dark Desires) #deae9a --- RGB 222 174 154
    Riot House (Light vivid orange) #fe9972 --- RGB 254 153 114
    Royal Hour (Deep royal purple with blue pearl) #5f397c --- RGB 95 57 124
    Royally Riotous (Malty warm brown) #bb625a --- RGB 187 98 90
    Runway Hit (Light nude matte) #ea6054 --- RGB 234 96 84
    Saigon Summer (Frosted bright orange) #ff713c --- RGB 255 113 60
    Saint Germain (Clean pastel pink) #e887c6 --- RGB 232 135 198
    Secret # (Dark greyed brown) #856558 --- RGB 133 101 88
    Shanghai Spice (Frosted neutral pink) #c97d75 --- RGB 201 125 117
    Show And Teal (Bright green blue teal) #108d91 --- RGB 16 141 145
    Show Orchid (Very Hot Pink) #d83a9f ¬¬¬--- RGB 216 58 159
    Shy Girl (Creamy neutral coral beige) #de9787 --- RGB 222 151 135
    Silver Spoon (Multidimensional silver) #a59895 --- RGB 165 152 149
    Sin (Deep dark blue red) #653936 --- RGB 101 57 54
    Siss (Muted golden beige) #bb977f --- RGB 187 151 127
    Smoked Purple (Deep eggplant purple) #573e4e --- RGB 87 62 78
    Snob (Light neutral pink) #d197ab --- RGB 209 151 171
    So Chaud (Intense reddish-orange) #d7523d --- RGB 215 82 61
    Soft Hint (Candy blue with blue pearl) #a1e7da --- RGB 161 231 218
    Speak Louder (Clean poppy blue pink) #e85f82 --- RGB 232 95 130
    Speed Dial (Light blue pink) #f16f9f --- RGB 241 111 159
    Spice It Up! (Mulled brown berry) #753633 --- RGB 117 54 51
    Spirit (Muted pinky-beige brown) #a9736a --- RGB 169 115 106
    Spoiled Fabulous (Metallic gold) #f4c58e --- RGB 244 197 142
    Steady Going (Light pink matte) #ef94a5 --- RGB 239 148 165
    Stone (Muted greyish taupe brown) #835d52 --- RGB 131 93 82
    Strip Me Down (Deep tone beige) #d7765a --- RGB 215 118 90
    Studded Kiss (Dark oxblood red) #8a2c24 --- RGB 138 44 36
    Stylist's Tip (Deep Violet) #a03584 --- RGB 160 53 132
    Sunny Seoul (Frosted light warm pink) #f2808c --- RGB 242 128 140
    Sushi Kiss (Mid-tonal coral cream) #e48777 --- RGB 228 135 119
    Sweet Venom (Intense pink coral) #ff847f --- RGB 255 132 127
    Sweetie (Ultra-sweet pink) #aa5e83 --- RGB 170 94 131
    Syrup (Cloudy Pink) #b17581 --- RGB 177 117 129
    Tangerine Dream (Warm orange cream) #f19468 --- RGB 241 148 104
    Time To Shine (Silver with white pearl) #dcdcdc --- RGB 220 220 220
    Touch (Peachy Cinnamon) #996353 --- RGB 153 99 83
    Tropic Tonic (Full Power Coral) #f36969 --- RGB 243 105 105
    Twig (Soft muted brownish-pink) #b77676 --- RGB 183 118 118
    Uncontrollable (Baked orange) #f37e5d --- RGB 243 126 93
    Up The Amp (Lavender violet) #ad629e --- RGB 173 98 158
    Vegas Volt (Full power coral) #d78080 --- RGB 215 128 128
    Verve (Muted brownish-plum) #9b6560 --- RGB 155 101 96
    Violetta (Bright clean violet purple) #81368f --- RGB 129 54 143
    Whirl (Dirty Rose) #9e5751 --- RGB 158 87 81
    Wild Extract (Lime green with electric pearl) #cdc449 --- RGB 205 196 73
    Yash (Deep neutral) #af7a61 --- RGB 175 122 97
    Yellow You Dare? (Warmed yellow) #ffa841 --- RGB 255 168 65
    Zerocool (Metalized emerald green) #416937 --- RGB 65 105 55
    Silly (Bright white pink -From "Flamingo Park) #ff779e --- RGB 255 119 158

Other new pictures I took while in this game. Not much yet.
    Screenshot-300.jpg
    Screenshot-339.jpg
    Screenshot-341.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Content Below.
    I'm not sure what Tendai was annoyed about but this is the first time I ever have seen him use that interaction on his father. He was quite pleased to get whatever it was off his chest.
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Screenshot-14.jpg

Threw a Spooky Day party and to me, it was really boring except what happened between Chi and Jean. And Jean's excessive yawning at everyone that bored her. :D I just didn't really plan for the party. Maybe next time.
    https://youtu.be/MN4JXhuE3_0
    https://youtu.be/4O25fb5ve3E
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    Screenshot-38.jpg

Why are you being so mean?
    Screenshot-44.jpg
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    Screenshot-50.jpg

Yup, Naomi definitely has a crush on Tendai.
    Screenshot-55.jpg
    Screenshot-56.jpg

Invited over the twins.
    Screenshot-59.jpg
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    Screenshot-61.jpg
    Screenshot-62.jpg
    Screenshot-63.jpg
    Screenshot-67.jpg
    Screenshot-68.jpg

Not exactly sure what this is about but a photo op.
    Screenshot-73.jpg

Pumpkin carving.
    Screenshot-75.jpg
    Screenshot-86.jpg
    Screenshot-91.jpg

Udo looks like he's deep in thought while standing next to Velvet and Kanyin holding Leone.
    Screenshot-95.jpg
    Screenshot-96.jpg

Hmm.
    Screenshot-98.jpg
    Screenshot-102.jpg
    Screenshot-104.jpg
    Screenshot-107.jpg
    Screenshot-110.jpg
    Screenshot-111.jpg

Invited Jean over and had Chi ask her to go steady. And then here comes Tendai, now what is that about?
    Screenshot-114.jpg
    Screenshot-118.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7JH6UGqhQg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A6qQ5ao6i4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZHcbiuxq_I

So I guess he wasn't really into Naomi but his brother's new girlfriend and Kanyin's ex. Chi is trying to make amends with Kanyin.
    Screenshot-123.jpg
    Screenshot-124.jpg
    Screenshot-125.jpg
    Screenshot-126.jpg
    Screenshot-129.jpg
    Screenshot-131.jpg

Proposed and moved in. Kanyin is upset with his father for making him break up with his first love.
    Screenshot-142.jpg
    Screenshot-149.jpg
    Screenshot-151.jpg
    Screenshot-215.jpg

Fatima announced her pregnancy to Kibwe.
    Screenshot-171.jpg
    Screenshot-172.jpg

Having fun with Oscar.
    Screenshot-174.jpg

Welcome, Chad.
    Screenshot-176.jpg
    Screenshot-179.jpg

Tendai isn't pleased.
    Screenshot-237.jpg
    Screenshot-239.jpg

Invited Choice over.
    Screenshot-250.jpg
    Screenshot-252.jpg
    Screenshot-254.jpg
    Screenshot-257.jpg

Trouble in the relationship stirring up.
    Screenshot-272.jpg
    Screenshot-293.jpg

Had Kanyin invite Velvet out.
    Screenshot-295.jpg
    Screenshot-298.jpg
    Screenshot-300.jpg
    Screenshot-301.jpg
    Screenshot-302.jpg
    Screenshot-304.jpg

Kanyin sharing his feelings.
    Screenshot-308.jpg

Andreia came over to visit.
    Screenshot-312.jpg
    Screenshot-313.jpg
    Screenshot-314.jpg
    Screenshot-315.jpg

A date at the movies.
    Q3BqMaR.jpg
    ywdYwrW.jpg
    v2piflz.jpg
    jxMkuZ1.jpg

Abeni meeting her new baby brother.
    VqWUhBF.jpg
    gV1Szhu.jpg

Woke up sad.
    WShSkEQ.jpg
    voPLxye.jpg
    KxyJjNT.jpg

Going steady. Not sure if I already mentioned he moved in with Abeni. Then they went to college together.
    08dm53n.jpg
    HIFml99.jpg
    EbGUOCa.jpg
    RowtbUM.jpg
    q7xKWlN.jpg
    eBf3kcN.jpg
    YX47onq.jpg
    gaS07gY.jpg
    LHKzhPA.jpg
    GlhfYvY.jpg
    7kWJYKW.jpg
    GRxp6Ul.jpg
    0UIesxl.jpg
    kgURSi5.jpg
    5KmaWb4.jpg
    AxO6kvL.jpg
    kGU1m27.jpg

Both of them graduated at the top of their class. Myles successfully finished his Communications major and Abeni successfully finished her Science and Medicine major. Both are now at level 4 of their chosen career of Journalism and Medical.
    XvqW8Fo.jpg
    dCCmvsX.jpg

Ryne and Raini are romantic interests now. I also moved her in.
    f4O3GTF.jpg
    BtVGoWu.jpg

Choice invited out Chi to hang out. Jean is quite observant.
    49bgGYI.jpg
    04e7Wlv.jpg
    kBJyRW5.jpg

Then Choice wanted to watch the stars. But I think Kiba seem a bit concerned where this may be heading though Yoshi doens't seem phased by it at first. But Kiba sure enough confronted Choice but because she's socially awkward, the words just didn't come out right at some point.
    wPH2aRQ.jpg
    x3w8oZq.jpg
    7rKNz7t.jpg
    CsauFPT.jpg
    GSnQ7u1.jpg
    YSvO7FZ.jpg
    sXcSXDR.jpg
    LMV6Pcu.jpg
    AJwiOkQ.jpg
    0LYCWgX.jpg
    kJBzCDD.jpg
    DkL75uv.jpg

Redcorated the recreation area of the apartment.
    b7HBl4P.jpg
    9OZWuUE.jpg

Chi taught Jean her first 3 points in guitar. Then gave her a gift...a guitar. Later they went iceskating and threw a party. Oh yeah, and they moved out of the parents house and next to Abeni and Myles.
    Nm5kTee.jpg
    kKsIAW5.jpg
    7AC4WSq.jpg
    GdSQOTb.jpg
    AkKKx8U.jpg
    4oDGtrP.jpg
    lEBD9Yd.jpg
    q5n4wGf.jpg
    Mtg47xv.jpg

Dressed the twins for school, they did their homework, went to the park and Carmen saw her Tendai there.
    eKCK6N8.jpg
    lsXQ8jd.jpg
    kTlNtge.jpg
    cQNE77C.jpg
    sm4WiG3.jpg
    hNH6B45.jpg

Raini singing, thus attracting customers as well tips. She would be perfect as entertainment for a restaurant.
    PHmaujb.jpg
    BGMA8Gq.jpg

Relaxing before her sister's party.
    voR7PIo.jpg
    oa6mTEY.jpg
    QezJhDG.jpg
    UqvaKA3.jpg
    Rn455I9.jpg
    sGVx5pt.jpg
    RwBleWH.jpg
    rjloyrm.jpg
    WyuFfXq.jpg
    nsdB2Wu.jpg
    BYdyrjm.jpg

Next time, I'll introduce my households.
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    Wow. amazing.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    Meza: Francesco and Alexandria (54). Parents of Angelica.
    3IIP4tv.jpg

Rumbaa: Alex (Simbot), Angelica and Genesis (32), Kin (13), Chancellor (12), Angel (8), Keenan (10), Gene (14)
    App301S.jpg

Yamazaki: Kiba and Simone (40), Yoshi (17), Naomi (16)
    asAbjLu.jpg

Rumbaa/Solak: Choice (17), Garrett (Simbot), Ryne (20), Raini (21), Hunter (17)
    n1qaVhB.jpg

Solak: Paige and Obi (27). Amelia-Leo (9), Reuben (10), Natalie (6), Rebecca (8), Ace (7)
    XWE3euM.jpg

Baxter: Max (39), Carmen-Andreia (16), Tracee (35)
    yFmpAqx.jpg

Fleming: Robin and Estevan (55). Parents of Starr.
    sqRmWob.jpg

Rumbaa: Starrlah (6), May (2), Bumi (5), Carlston and Starr (34), Carlie (7)
    kb7KUg8.jpg

Wood: Tessa and Ken (36), Adrian (13), Shea (12)
    5mLPJlj.jpg

Benjamin: Alan (28)
    vp4ucuq.jpg

Deangelo: Imani and Latoya (65), Ruby (12).
    43jbEtE.jpg

Deangelo/Oakes: Andre (21), Kim (23), Aya and Dennis (Cats)
    LG97SNH.jpg
    wo7pBNh.jpg

Rumbaa: Jonathon (35)
    QJW7Qz3.jpg

Rumbaa: Ale (Simbot), Nathaniel and Trinity (51), Velvet-Jules (15), Alex (8), Faith-Ryin (10), Dallin (12), Madison (6)
    Xgny6uf.jpg

Otokie-Eboh: Kanyin (15), Kibwe (48), Leone (1), Fatima (45), Chad (1 month), Tendai (16), Akachi (8), Udo (6), Oscar (Puppy)
    QBczyRR.jpg

Otokie-Eboh/Culver: Jean and Chi (17)
    68vqtHI.jpg

Otokie-Eboh/Benjamin: Abeni (24) and Myles (28)
    AOL0FGa.jpg

This is the new life span I'm currently using. Got bored one day and wondered if I could figure out the exact age of my Sims and came up with that.
    Life Span - Epic

Infant: 15 days
    Toddler: 50 days
    Child: 120 days
    Teen: 144 days
    Young Adult: 240 days
    Adult: 250 days
    Elder: 360 days

Seasons
    Spring: 15 days
    Summer: 15 days
    Fall: 15 days
    Winter: 15 days

===

Infant (0-3 months)
    0-5 Days = 1 Month
    6-10 Days = 2 Months
    11-15 Days = 3 Months

===

Toddler (1-5 years) Daycare/Pre-School
    0-10 Days = 1 Year
    11-20 Days = 2 Years
    21-30 Days = 3 Years
    31-40 Days = 4 Years
    41-50 Days = 5 Years

===

Child (6-13 years) Elementary and Middle School
    0-15 Days = 6 Years
    16-30 Days = 7 Years
    31-45 Days = 8 Years
    46-60 Days = 9 Years
    61-75 Days = 10 Years
    76-90 Days = 11 Years
    91-105 Days = 12 Years
    106-120 Days = 13 Years

===

Teen (14-19) High School
    0-24 Days = 14 Years
    25-48 Days = 15 Years
    49-72 Days = 16 Years
    73-96 Days = 17 Years
    97-120 Days = 18 Years
    121-144 Days = 19 Years

===

Young Adult (20-39)
    0-12 Days = 20 Years
    13-24 Days = 21 Years
    25-36 Days = 22 Years
    27-48 Days = 23 Years
    49-60 Days = 24 Years
    61-72 Days = 25 Years
    73-84 Days = 26 Years
    85-96 Days = 27 Years
    97-108 Days = 28 Years
    109-120 Days = 29 Years
    121-132 Days = 30 Years
    133-144 Days = 31 Years
    145-156 Days = 32 Years
    157-168 Days = 33 Years
    169-180 Days = 34 Years
    181-192 Days = 35 Years
    193-204 Days = 36 Years
    205-216 Days = 37 Years
    217-228 Days = 38 Years
    229-240 Days = 39 Years

===

Adult (40-64)
    0-10 Days = 40 Years
    11-20 Days = 41 Years
    21-30 Days = 42 Years
    31-40 Days = 43 Years
    41-50 Days = 44 Years
    51-60 Days = 45 Years
    61-70 Days = 46 Years
    71-80 Days = 47 Years
    81-90 Days = 48 Years
    91-100 Days = 49 Years
    101-110 Days = 50 Years
    111-120 Days = 51 Years
    121-130 Days = 52 Years
    131-140 Days = 53 Years
    141-150 Days = 54 Years
    151-160 Days = 55 Years
    161-170 Days = 56 Years
    171-180 Days = 57 Years
    181-190 Days = 58 Years
    191-200 Days = 59 Years
    201-210 Days = 60 Years
    211-220 Days = 61 Years
    221-230 Days = 62 Years
    231-240 Days = 63 Years
    241-250 Days = 64 Years

===

Elder (65-100)

0-10 Days = 65 Years
    11-20 Days = 66 Years
    21-30 Days = 67 Years
    31-40 Days = 68 Years
    41-50 Days = 69 Years
    51-60 Days = 70 Years
    61-70 Days = 71 Years
    71-80 Days = 72 Years
    81-90 Days = 73 Years
    91-100 Days = 74 Years
    101-110 Days = 75 Years
    111-120 Days = 76 Years
    121-130 Days = 77 Years
    131-140 Days = 78 Years
    141-150 Days = 79 Years
    151-160 Days = 80 Years
    161-170 Days = 81 Years
    171-180 Days = 82 Years
    181-190 Days = 83 Years
    191-200 Days = 84 Years
    201-210 Days = 85 Years
    211-220 Days = 86 Years
    221-230 Days = 87 Years
    231-240 Days = 88 Years
    241-250 Days = 89 Years
    251-260 Days = 90 Years
    261-270 Days = 91 Years
    271-280 Days = 92 Years
    281-290 Days = 93 Years
    291-300 Days = 94 Years
    301-310 Days = 95 Years
    311-320 Days = 96 Years
    321-330 Days = 97 Years
    331- 340 Days = 98 Years
    341- 350 Days = 99 Years
    351- 360 Days = 100 Years

Hopefully, that wasn't confusing. :D
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Choice and her nephew Gene just standing outside. Though before this screenshot Choice kicked over the trashcan...twice and then Gene picked it up...twice. She scolded him for not leaving it on the ground but it happened so fast I couldn't get a screenshot. Then Abeni came out to see what was going on.
    Screenshot-359.jpg
    Screenshot-360.jpg
    Screenshot-361.jpg
    Screenshot-363.jpg
    Screenshot-364.jpg

It wasn't a good idea to throw a teen party on a school night but it was fun. The video has no audio.
    Screenshot-380.jpg
    Screenshot-390.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=6fCTPiMHCCs

Chi and Jean moved into a new apartment and met their neighbors Chris, Trina and their daughter Jodi.
    Screenshot-860.jpg
    Screenshot-1097.jpg
    Screenshot-1142.jpg
    Screenshot-1740.jpg

Chi taught Jean to drive. Well, since they both are teens they can't this way but I used the podium from UL and it was way quicker too.
    Screenshot-2170.jpg
    Screenshot-1949.jpg

Prom.
    I think Choice broke one of the all-in-one bathrooms so Andreia was upset or maybe can Sims intentionally break stuff? Those braids are well done to whoever made this hairstyle on the Sims team.
    Screenshot-2467.jpg
    Screenshot-2468.jpg

Well, I don't know what's going on in the boys' bathroom but I don't think those two are getting along either.
    Screenshot-2474.jpg

Kanyin scares his ex-romantic interest Velvet. Chi convinces Kanyin, his younger brother, to talk to her. So he did and I have no idea what they talked about as there were no speech bubbles but immediately after she storms over to Jean, Chi's fiancée and Kanyin's ex-girlfriend to argue. After that, Jean literally runs across the room and feels humiliated. I found it interesting how she kept thinking of the chocolate fountain as I know chocolate helps to put me in a better mood. Having an open prom is so much fun. Would have made GEN even better.
    Screenshot-3219.jpg
    Screenshot-3221.jpg
    Screenshot-3223.jpg
    Screenshot-3236.jpg
    Screenshot-3243.jpg
    Screenshot-3245.jpg
    Screenshot-3250.jpg
    Screenshot-3254.jpg

Then it seems she either tried to break the tension or explain her action that offended Velvet so much whatever Kanyin told her. It didn't work and her charisma failed her. :D
    Screenshot-3255.jpg
    Screenshot-3256.jpg
    Screenshot-3257.jpg
    Screenshot-3258.jpg
    Screenshot-3259.jpg
    Screenshot-3265.jpg
    Screenshot-3266.jpg

Chi autonomously flirts with Andreia and Yoshi gossips it to Jean. These teens are a handful but that's what makes this life stage so intriguing. B)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwFjVDW-LEk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM0VvhJOKks

Other prom screenshots
    Screenshot-3270.jpg
    Screenshot-3239.jpg
    Screenshot-3209.jpg
    Screenshot-2678.jpg
    Screenshot-2689.jpg
    Screenshot-2692.jpg
    Screenshot-2702.jpg
    Screenshot-3304.jpg
    Screenshot-3275.jpg
    Screenshot-3293.jpg
    Screenshot-3228.jpg

Everyone's Attire
    Chi
    Screenshot-2896.jpg
    Jean
    Screenshot-2900.jpg
    Andreia
    Screenshot-2906.jpg
    Carmen
    Screenshot-2917.jpg
    Ruby
    Screenshot-2936.jpg
    Hunter
    Screenshot-2946.jpg
    Choice
    Screenshot-2956.jpg
    Yoshi
    Screenshot-2982.jpg
    Naomi
    Screenshot-3013.jpg
    Adrian
    Screenshot-3058.jpg
    Shea
    Screenshot-3062.jpg
    Tendai
    Screenshot-3084.jpg
    Kanyin
    Screenshot-3088.jpg
    Chancelor?
    Screenshot-3110.jpg
    Kin?
    Screenshot-3122.jpg
    Gene
    Screenshot-3128.jpg
    Velvet
    Screenshot-3150.jpg
    Jules
    Screenshot-3157.jpg
    Dallin
    Screenshot-3163.jpg

Velvet can see Shea having a good time with Kanyin.
    Screenshot-3284.jpg
    Screenshot-3286.jpg
    Screenshot-3287.jpg
    Screenshot-3288.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Deshong04 Welcome back and great pictures from the prom :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Deshong - So many wonderful shots! Looks like your Sims had a great (and eventful) prom! Everyone looks fantastic!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @king_of_simcity7 @mw1525 Thank you.

*Added new screenshots

Oscar taught himself to walk on two legs. Good dog. :D
    Screenshot-2.jpg

It's been awhile since I played this save and Starr seems to notice, 'Hey look there you are."
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Then I created a new save in Bridgeport. So now I know what the other Sims look like in my modded game. The one on the left is Anya and on the right is Alessandra.
    Screenshot-28.jpg

Sometimes I pause at the strangest moments. :p
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Screenshot-31.jpg

Apparently, Anya likes Alessa.
    Screenshot-50.jpg

She likes Hikari.
    Screenshot-65.jpg

And I guess I didn't take a screenshot but she also likes Vivian. That's what happens when a Sim has the master romancer LTW with matching traits in a household full of the same gender. Though I'm curious to know if that would always be the same result or maybe she already liked females, to begin with.

Alessa also likes Vivian. I mean she knew she was in the bathroom and just intentionally walked in on her.
    Screenshot-55.jpg

Saw Daniel at the gym.
    Screenshot-68.jpg

Jessica and her dog which I forgot her name. She wants to be an actress and lives with her roommate Lucille who wants the same.
    Screenshot-81.jpg
    Screenshot-82.jpg

Dillion and his dog...forgot her name. He wants to be a superstar athlete.
    Screenshot-91.jpg

Daniel again but with his dog. Yeah, I haven't remembered all the names yet.
    Screenshot-93.jpg

Okay, so back to my other save. Yoshi aged up so he's a YA now. I'll show that a bit later.
    Screenshot-122.jpg

So I'm trying to get Chi and his brothers to bond but they don't like him. It's reasonable for Kanyin to feel that way but Tendai can be quite frustrating to deal with. Hopefully, as adults, they can put their issues behind them and go back to being close. I invited Tendai over he said he would come then completely changed his mind. Then I called Kanyin over and he didn't waste any time asking a question which I can only guess what it may have been. Whatever the answer that was given, he didn't like it and left.
    Screenshot-128.jpg
    Screenshot-130.jpg
    Screenshot-131.jpg

Went inside and saw Choice, his ex-girlfriend. I thought they could chat but apparently, that didn't work out well either. She enjoyed boring him so much that he passed out. Well, that's one way a Sim with the No Sense of Humor trait can get out of a conversation with a person they don't want to talk to.
    Screenshot-132.jpg
    Screenshot-133.jpg

Here is Yoshi as a YA. I don't think I'm quite done giving him a makeover though.
    Screenshot-251.jpg

Reuben aged into a teen.
    Screenshot-241.jpg
    Screenshot-243.jpg

Faith and Ryin aged into teens. I got annoyed that he had a preset face so I changed it. He doesn't look like either parent but that's okay and also intentional. Since he was a wild card anyway I'll say he inherited one of his ancestor's genes.
    Screenshot-244.jpg
    Screenshot-245.jpg

Chad's birthday.
    Screenshot-160.jpg
    Screenshot-162.jpg

Chi's birthday. Tendai showed up and left right away. Kanyin left not too far behind him. The parents showed up and stayed but I think they were mostly in the recreation room. The younger brothers showed up but I think they didn't stay long. Abeni and Myles were there for a short time. I'm not going to lie, that birthday party was boring. I need to get Chi some friends.
    Screenshot-139.jpg
    Screenshot-147.jpg

A makeover. I think he likes it.
    Screenshot-151.jpg

Jean's birthday. I wish I had known she switched into her pajamas because she was tired and using the sleeping bag.
    Screenshot-218.jpg
    Screenshot-223.jpg
    Screenshot-231.jpg
    Screenshot-233.jpg
    Screenshot-235.jpg

Ever since Chi aged up he's been smiling a lot and just generally happier. I guess so, that awkward teenage phase is done. Plus, no more school. Well, until University that is. :p
    Screenshot-234.jpg

Chi and Jean got married at City Hall.
    Screenshot-430.jpg
    Screenshot-436.jpg
    Screenshot-539.jpg

They have two sons, Zaire and Cairo. Remember Jodi? Well, she is under Chi and Jean's care because the parents are literally irresponsible. They also have a son named Ren and he's not with his parents either. But since they live next door they are welcome to see and interact with them.
    1. I don't want Zaire and Cairo getting taken away because of their negligence
    2. I don't want Jodi or Ren getting taken away either plus it's heartbreaking when they don't get the attention and love they need. I'm not sure yet but I might have Chi and Jean adopt both of them.
    Screenshot-171.jpg
    Screenshot-179.jpg

Zaire's birthday.
    Screenshot-182.jpg
    Screenshot-186.jpg
    Screenshot-187.jpg

Jodi's birthday.
    Screenshot-191.jpg
    Screenshot-194.jpg

Let's try again.
    Screenshot-198.jpg
    Screenshot-200.jpg
    Screenshot-202.jpg

It's time for a makeover.
    Screenshot-204.jpg

First day of school. I don't know what has Jodi upset.
    Screenshot-210.jpg
    Screenshot-212.jpg
    Screenshot-213.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    @Deshong04 -

1- What a resourceful and intelligent dog! Now he can reach the upper cupboards where the 'good' treats are kept :)!

2- Happy (belated) Birthday to all your new Life Stage Sims!

3- Choice looks so completely satisfied with herself after boring Chi to the point of passing out. I had to laugh!

4- Faith's expression is priceless!

5- I think Chi very much admires his wife's birthday outfit ;)!

6- Birthday cakes are the reason all my Sims have their birthday's outside!!

7- Jodi and Zaire are very good looking kids, Good Luck with their school careers.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Oscar having fun in the winter.
    Screenshot-261.jpg
    Screenshot-265.jpg

He likes sleeping by Tendai sometimes.
    Screenshot-267.jpg

Getting a flea bath and attention from Fatima.
    Screenshot-277.jpg
    Screenshot-279.jpg

Jean came to visit and brought along Ren.
    Screenshot-287.jpg

Tendai was upset with her and then focused his attention on his younger brother.
    Screenshot-290.jpg
    Screenshot-291.jpg
    Screenshot-292.jpg
    Screenshot-293.jpg
    Screenshot-294.jpg
    Screenshot-295.jpg

Jean, you are trouble and you know it.
    Screenshot-297.jpg

I don't know what interaction she had in her queue but Kibwe autonomously shooed her away and she went home.
    Screenshot-298.jpg

I've been switching households back and forth so it was a surprise when I came back to the main Otokie-Eboh household to see Yoshi all alone with Fatima. Being curious, I just watched them.
    Screenshot-304.jpg
    Screenshot-306.jpg
    Screenshot-310.jpg
    Screenshot-311.jpg
    Screenshot-312.jpg

Then Kibwe came home from work and I wonder what's he going to do?
    Screenshot-313.jpg
    Screenshot-314.jpg
    Screenshot-315.jpg
    Screenshot-319.jpg
    Screenshot-321.jpg

I had the camera the opposite direction and I thought why is his head tilted like that. So turning the camera around I saw he was thinking or remembering something.
    Screenshot-322.jpg
    Screenshot-323.jpg
    Screenshot-324.jpg
    Screenshot-325.jpg

At first, he cheered.
    Screenshot-327.jpg

Then he laughed.
    Screenshot-328.jpg
    Screenshot-329.jpg

I found it funny how Oscar would keep waking her up but also Kibwe too. :D
    Screenshot-330.jpg
    Screenshot-333.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    No school today. Some of the kids enjoying the snow.
    Screenshot-335.jpg
    Screenshot-338.jpg

Kibwe wanted to invite Chi over.
    Screenshot-341.jpg

Chad wanted to say something but then forgot. Then Oscar tackled him.
    Screenshot-347.jpg
    Screenshot-351.jpg

Kibwe wanted a picture.
    Screenshot-352.jpg

I sent Kanyin to the winter festival to chat with Andreia. Then he saw Yoshi and this happened.
    Screenshot-354.jpg
    Screenshot-356.jpg
    Screenshot-357.jpg
    Screenshot-358.jpg
    Screenshot-359.jpg
    Screenshot-360.jpg
    Screenshot-361.jpg
    Screenshot-362.jpg
    Screenshot-363.jpg

Invited Abeni over. Chi wanted to have a playdate.
    Screenshot-369.jpg
    Screenshot-374.jpg

Another attempt to steal. Another getaway. Man, she's evil...literally, has the trait I checked. Leone is the only one in the house who has the brave trait but kids can't fend off home invaders unlike Home Alone.
    Screenshot-379.jpg
    Screenshot-383.jpg

Maybe you should work out so you can do your job better than trying to get to know Fatima...yes?
    Screenshot-385.jpg
    Screenshot-386.jpg

And I guess she stole a cab or she is or was one of the cab drivers.
    Screenshot-387.jpg
    Screenshot-389.jpg

Fatima had an option to apologize to Kanyin so I chose to do so even though I didn't know what for. Then they started chatting. Also, forgot to mention that both Kanyin and Tendai has been avoiding/ignoring their mother. I don't have any screenshots of it but one time she said hi to Kanyin, he intentionally didn't respond and that upset her by using the balled fist animation. Another time when she wanted to play frisbee with Tendai but he paid no mind to her and asked his father instead.
    Screenshot-392.jpg
    Screenshot-393.jpg
    Screenshot-396.jpg
    Screenshot-397.jpg

Tendai aged up.
    Screenshot-399.jpg

I gave Tracee a makeover. Max I changed his attire.
    Screenshot-417.jpg
    Screenshot-428.jpg

These two are almost done with high school.
    Screenshot-421.jpg
    Screenshot-432.jpg
    Screenshot-434.jpg
    Screenshot-435.jpg
    Screenshot-437.jpg

Yay! All grown up.
    Screenshot-451.jpg
    Screenshot-459.jpg
    Screenshot-465.jpg
    Screenshot-466.jpg

Akachi aged up.
    Screenshot-475.jpg

Kanyin pretending to be a zombie and attacking the peashooter. He did that autonomously, not sure if I can direct him to as well because of his childish trait or if it's random.
    Screenshot-486.jpg
    Screenshot-487.jpg
    Screenshot-488.jpg

Hunter and Choice also aged up. Now I'm waiting on Cairo, Ren, Kanyin and Udo. I'm guessing there will be other Sims that have aged up as well. I have a lot of makeovers to do. :#

I wonder what Kibwe was doing for his grandson to be upset.
    Screenshot-490.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Over 2,000 screenshots later. Yeah, let's see if I can challenge myself and get straight to milestones this time. :D

Ren's birthday.
    Screenshot-496.jpg

Cairo's birthday.
    Screenshot-506.jpg

Kanyin's birthday.
    Screenshot-540.jpg

Chi, Jean, Tendai, Kanyin, Andreia, Carmen, Velvet, Jules, Hunter, Choice, Naomi and Yoshi all signed up for an University Prep school which Kibwe and Ashleigh were the instructors. They all got full scholarships. :smiley:
    Screenshot-1026.jpg
    Screenshot-1041.jpg
    Screenshot-1075.jpg
    Screenshot-1532.jpg

University Highlights.

Group 1. (Chi, Jean, Tendai, Kanyin, Andreia, Jules and Hunter. Roommate Jacob Dipperson formerly Calvin Dipperson.)
    Screenshot-1626.jpg
    Screenshot-1652.jpg

Enjoying a day at the pool. Andreia autonomously skinny dipping...Jules didn't like that.
    Screenshot-1706.jpg
    Screenshot-1719.jpg
    Screenshot-1726.jpg
    Screenshot-1728.jpg

Had Jean and Andreia use the bathroom before heading to The Point, I think it's called with the others.
    Screenshot-1732.jpg

Chi autonomously asks Andreia to watch the stars but soon after she pulls out her violin to interrupt and prevent the interaction.
    Screenshot-1746.jpg
    Screenshot-1749.jpg
    Screenshot-1751.jpg

Jean invites Kody over, flirts with him and Chi takes notice.
    Screenshot-1759.jpg
    Screenshot-1760.jpg
    Screenshot-1761.jpg

He was cute for a townie so I gave him a makeover.
    Screenshot-1764.jpg

Every now and then she still gets romantic with Tendai.
    Screenshot-1782.jpg

She got a wish wanting to kiss Kody...sure why not. >:)
    Screenshot-1790.jpg

Autonomous flirting and Jules being a killjoy or being a real friend?
    Screenshot-1795.jpg
    Screenshot-1796.jpg
    Screenshot-1797.jpg

Why aren't you running?! Stop staring at it! :s I guess I have to tell you to run or else would have ended up like the rest or worse.
    Screenshot-1805.jpg
    Screenshot-1810.jpg
    Screenshot-1813.jpg

This will come in handy for later.
    Screenshot-1814.jpg

Got a wish to kiss. Hunter's first kiss with Ashley Corono. Gave her a makeover too.
    Screenshot-1827.jpg

Temporary term break. Hunter finds the confidence to compliment Naomi's appearance. But I think she's thinking, 'He needs to find someone else to woo. Not interested.'
    Screenshot-1850.jpg
    Autonomous_flirt.png

Back again. Relationship problems. (Going to copy and paste because why not?)
    Screenshot-1912.jpg
    I thought Chi was going to leave the room but instead just walked to this point and stopped. Hmm.
    Screenshot-1921.jpg
    Then his wife, Jean, started flirting with Hunter again. I suspect she was not getting the reaction she wanted from Chi. It appears to be her way of trying to manipulate him into a specific response and/or behavior. Though at first glance I can see how I would easily mistaken her flirtatious nature due to loving the attention of men in general and not being satisfied with just her husband. A matter of fact, Jean did use Tendai, Chi's younger brother, in a more serious manner but never intended to leave her relationship for him. It also appears this is the same situation between Chi and Andreia.
    Screenshot-1922.jpg
    Screenshot-1927.jpg
    Screenshot-1940.jpg
    Screenshot-1941.jpg
    Screenshot-1942.jpg
    Screenshot-1946.jpg
    Screenshot-1947.jpg
    Screenshot-1949.jpg
    Screenshot-1954.jpg
    Screenshot-1955.jpg
    Screenshot-1957.jpg
    You know that look someone gives when it's so intense, you dare not look them in the eyes.
    Screenshot-1958.jpg
    Screenshot-1960.jpg
    Screenshot-1961.jpg
    But Chi wasn't done yet.
    Screenshot-1962.jpg
    Screenshot-1963.jpg
    Screenshot-1966.jpg
    Screenshot-1967.jpg
    So then Jean asks him to watch the stars...twice in a row.
    Screenshot-1970.jpg
    Screenshot-1974.jpg
    Screenshot-1984.jpg
    Screenshot-1982.jpg
    Screenshot-1988.jpg
    Screenshot-1989.jpg
    Screenshot-1992.jpg

Hunter got another wish to kiss but this time Ayana Yuki.
    Screenshot-2008.jpg

Last day at University so I had Chi throw a party.
    Screenshot-2123.jpg
    Screenshot-2125.jpg
    Screenshot-2127.jpg
    All_A_s.png
    Perfect_grades.png

Next time will be Group 2, etc.
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”