Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My S3 Game

Comments

• Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited June 2018
    Group 2. (Choice, Yoshi, Naomi, Velvet, Carmen and Sheila.)
    Screenshot-2142.jpg

Sheila was way off the side but this her. (Sim created by SimGuru_UK - https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7235059)
    Screenshot-2149.jpg

Roommates Ted and Cora.
    Screenshot-2147.jpg
    Screenshot-2148.jpg

At the meet and greet. Hey, so Sheila and Velvet has become best friends. I was hoping they would get along.
    Screenshot-2152.jpg

Autonomous slow dancing.
    Screenshot-2192.jpg
    Screenshot-2205.jpg
    Screenshot-2250.jpg

I had Choice befriend Garrison.
    Screenshot-2241.jpg

During term break back at home.
    Screenshot-2259.jpg
    Screenshot-2271.jpg
    Compliment_personality.png
    Screenshot-2275.jpg

Back at University, Cora working as a barista now. And new roommates Martin and Margaret.
    Screenshot-2296.jpg
    Screenshot-2297.jpg

More slow dancing.
    Screenshot-2301.jpg
    Screenshot-2331.jpg

What are you doing Naomi? You should have went before you started cooking.
    Screenshot-2302.jpg
    Screenshot-2303.jpg
    Screenshot-2304.jpg
    Screenshot-2305.jpg
    Screenshot-2323.jpg
    Screenshot-2329.jpg

I sent Choice and Yoshi to The Point but I still don't think there is anything romantic between these two. It felt awkward directing these two. Though Sims can and sometimes do have a change of heart. In an alt save it seems Yoshi like-likes Velvet but she turned him down quick.
    Screenshot-2377.jpg
    Screenshot-2386.jpg
    Screenshot-2400.jpg
    Screenshot-2418.jpg
    Screenshot-2422.jpg
    Screenshot-2425.jpg

Not sure why Yoshi and Naomi's relationship was declining but had them play a game together.
    Screenshot-2446.jpg

I think Carmen got slapped two or three times. :D
    Screenshot-2449.jpg

Not really too eventful.
    Screenshot-2456.jpg
    First_term.png
    Graduated.png

Back at home.
    Screenshot-2465.jpg
    Screenshot-2469.jpg

Time for a late honeymoon.
    Screenshot-2475.jpg
    Screenshot-2479.jpg

So they checked in at this resort that I do not know the name of because I noticed I downloaded the Spanish version. :p But the name of the world is Suvadiva Resort and absolutely perfect for romantic getaways or whatever really.
    Screenshot-2497.jpg
    Screenshot-2500.jpg
    Screenshot-2503.jpg
    Screenshot-2504.jpg
    Screenshot-2506.jpg
    Screenshot-2609.jpg
    Screenshot-2510.jpg
    Screenshot-2531.jpg
    Screenshot-2547.jpg
    Screenshot-2551.jpg
    Screenshot-2567.jpg
    Screenshot-2577.jpg
    Screenshot-2580.jpg
    Screenshot-2593.jpg
    Screenshot-2617.jpg
    Screenshot-2623.jpg

Well, child number 3 on the way. Oh yeah, forgot to mention they both had a wish to have another child.
    Screenshot-2642.jpg
    Screenshot-2643.jpg

Helping Zaire with school work.
    Screenshot-2647.jpg

Chi wanted to have a girl and Jean wanted another boy.
    Screenshot-2653.jpg
    Screenshot-2669.jpg

Why am I not surprised? I had a feeling Jean would get her wish. Name? Nakuru.
    Screenshot-2703.jpg
    Screenshot-2704.jpg

This family has outgrown that apartment so now to move in to their first house. And yes, taking Jodi and Ren too because really their parents can be so neglectful.
    Screenshot-2735.jpg
    Screenshot-2746.jpg
    Screenshot-2747.jpg
    Screenshot-2748.jpg
    Screenshot-2755.jpg
    Screenshot-2757.jpg
    Screenshot-2772.jpg
    Screenshot-2782.jpg
    Screenshot-2786.jpg
    Screenshot-2794.jpg
    Screenshot-2795.jpg
    Screenshot-2800.jpg
    Screenshot-2806.jpg
    Screenshot-2816.jpg
    Screenshot-2818.jpg
    Screenshot-2820.jpg

I'm not finished decorating yet. But I love how the kid's rooms turned out. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Deshong04 on
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Wow it's been a long time I didn't visit you and your game is always amazing . We notice the children got a phone call I never play children so I have just learnt a new thing, from who it was?
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    Thanks. I don't remember who called but they sometimes get calls from their relatives or friends.
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Sent Chi and Jean out to the summer festival to spend time together. Or so that was the plan or the very least take a break parenthood.
    Screenshot-2838.jpg
    Screenshot-2841.jpg
    Screenshot-2843.jpg

Ren wants to become best friends with his father so I had him call to chat.
    Screenshot-2839.jpg

Ren and Cairo.
    Screenshot-2845.jpg

Jodi wanted to have a sleep over so I had her throw a slumber party. She invited 4 girls. May, Natalie, Madison and I don't remember the other girls name. Only 3 out of 4 came. Natalie was the first to arrive but Jodi's attention was elsewhere.
    Screenshot-2847.jpg
    Screenshot-2848.jpg

So this isn't exactly surprising to me since for some reason I had a what if feeling for awhile that Jodi could like like Zaire or Cairo. Though yes, they are kids but even kids give clues to who they have a crush on if paying attention. I am surprised neither Jodi or Cairo has that close of a relationship with their siblings but they are best friends. Then again, I do notice a bit of jealousy/sibling rivalry. If Chi or Jean so much as talks to one kid, then the other kids takes notice. I'm trying to give them all attention one on one but I think it might be better to just start a group conversation with all of them.
    Screenshot-2850.jpg
    Screenshot-2851.jpg

Madison was the second to arrive.
    Screenshot-2854.jpg
    Screenshot-2857.jpg

Then last to arrive was May.
    Screenshot-2866.jpg
    Screenshot-2869.jpg

Natalie woke up and decided to go for a swim.
    Screenshot-2870.jpg

The next morning they all left before eating. :s
    Screenshot-2875.jpg

I'll admit, it wasn't the most exciting slumber party but it didn't help that two of them showed up late. Even setting the time to the earliest at 5pm didn't really mean much. I have no idea where the time went.

Oh yeah, they also adopted a dog, Diamond and have a bird besides the kitten Mipsy. Didn't name the bird yet.
    Screenshot-2827.jpg
    Screenshot-2826.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    @Deshong04 I absolutely LOVE your pictures! So much going on in your game, makes me want to send some sims to Uni now.
  • Options
    @Jessa_Dakkar Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it. :)

Yes, Uni is fun. It is definitely one of my favorites from TS2 as well. Eventually, I want to redecorate the dorms entirely and add a few lots and edit some more too.
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I'm not sure why they usually do their homework on the floor when there are tables and chairs available. Not that I mind but sometimes they are in the way because they are blocking the front door or just making routing even more annoying than it already can be.
    Screenshot-2879.jpg

Anything but chocolate baked goods, got it. But still baked caramel brownies. :D
    Screenshot-2881.jpg
    Screenshot-2883.jpg
    Screenshot-2885.jpg

Some of my Sims have put on some or a lot of weight.
    Screenshot-2884.jpg

These two hang out a lot since graduating University.
    Screenshot-2886.jpg

This was after coming back from a date at the theater with his wife. Why you thinking about your ex-girlfriend, I must of missed something?
    Screenshot-2887.jpg
    Screenshot-2889.jpg

Sent the kids to the park with Diamond but most of them were tired so didn't stay long. Since Kanyin was there I had Cairo greet him. Though Kanyin initially was going to interact with Cairo but kept cancelling because of Naomi. Cairo wanted to become best friends with his Uncle so I invited him over. Then Zaire wanted to become best friends too.
    Screenshot-2890.jpg
    Screenshot-2892.jpg
    Screenshot-2896.jpg
    Screenshot-2897.jpg
    Screenshot-2903.jpg
    Screenshot-2906.jpg

I aged up some Sims, changed the life span for all ages except teens and the age in days has been altered too. Changed the length of each season as well. Wanted a more universal feel to aging so now all life stages except infants/puppies/kittens/foals have 24 days that equals 1 year.
    So my oldest Sims in the neighborhood are 74 with a 25 year old son and 16 year old daughter. And some of my adults it won't be too long before they are elders. Here are a few.

Udo
    Screenshot-2910.jpg
    Gene
    Screenshot-2921.jpg
    Kin
    Screenshot-2922.jpg

Random picture of Robin (65) and her son Camilo (8). Not sure why but this reminds me of that documentary about how some Indian women were getting pregnant in their elder years. I suppose the subject matter about being too old and what if they pass on before the child is old enough to take care of themselves. But truth be told, young or old, death doesn't discriminate. If the elders are healthy and that's what they want...why not? I'm sure they would have some relative or close friend to count on just in case.
    Screenshot-2920.jpg

===

My save game isn't entirely messed up or so I haven't noticed as of yet. But I'm having an issue with some Sims and they are stuck in some sort of apartment/roommates glitch. The two cats, Aya and Dennis weren't much of a problem to correct as they were for some reason unselectable but was able to correct that by using NRass MC. However, Trina and Chris seem to be glitched beyond all repair. When I went back enough saves to save an earlier copy of them, everything worked fine within that save. As soon as I quit the game and started it back up to place them in the current save they had the same issue haunting them. None of the tabs would respond and was stuck on their needs. Not only that but what it displayed was from the last Sim before switching to them. And one of them were also unselectable. Buy and Build mode was also disabled/greyed out.

So maybe I cannot place them back in that particular save and hopefully, haven't tried it yet, I should be able to place their old versions of them in a new save without any issue. If not, the only way I know how to fix this is to bring two brand new Sims into a save and then transfer Trina and Chris's genetics over and then reconnect their family ties to Jodi and Ren. I still don't know how this glitch came to be but figure it has something to do with roommates and/or the apartment lot type in the home world. Mod or EA glitch or maybe both, I don't know.

I'm taking a break from that TS3 folder and going back to working on finishing the MAC inspired makeup. I also updated with the Lunar New Year and now working on eye shadow.
    Sultry_Seductive_Stare.jpg
    Peachy_New_Year.jpg
    Matte_Galena.jpg

Some lipstick colors I made up but Pink Gold is from Pink Gold Peach.
    Pink_Gold.jpg
    Sweet_Caramel.jpg
    Cinnamon_Spice.jpg
    Metallic_Dark_Gold.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Deshong04 wrote: »
    Thanks. I don't remember who called but they sometimes get calls from their relatives or friends.

thank you for the reply and apologizes for the wait I am not here often.

I am very sorry for your game sometimes sims 3 acts so weird and it's so unexpected even with Nrass Overwatch and errortrap.
    Wonderful gameplay really .
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    I recreated a character from The Sims: House Party but I didn't finish her yet.
    Screenshot-7.jpg

There also was a character that was randomly generated in CAS and I liked how she looked so decided to keep her with a few changes. Finally got around to naming her, Destiny Cruise and put her into the game as a barista from the Java Hut which I never gave a name for.
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    Screenshot-11.jpg

At some point, I had a family restaurant for Fatima and recreated it. But I think I've decided to not use it or at least not the initial purpose for it. I just give up that TS3 doesn't have anything like OFB, unfortunately. And even with the mods available, it's still not what I envision or what I care to cope with the workarounds for the lack of features that are needed. Maybe I'll try again as an ownable lot but I'm not really into it anymore. I'll just pick something else.
    Screenshot-104.jpg

Gene became a firefighter and his brother Kin went into the journalism career track. Jacob is also a firefighter.
    Screenshot-179.jpg
    Screenshot-182.jpg
    Screenshot-230.jpg

Velvet joined the stylist profession and her twin brother Jules became an inventor like their father.
    Screenshot-281.jpg

I don't think things worked out with Andreia, as I don't see them hang out anymore. His attempt to get close to Naomi wasn't successful and I don't think she sees him that way. But I wonder if she still has feelings for Tendai. I know Tendai doesn't have any romantic feelings for his ex, Carmen. I had them hang out, later she invited him to her party. Though it seemed she tried to get a reaction out of him which I guess was because she is still interested in rekindling an old flame but he wasn't impressed which upset her.
    Screenshot-240.jpg
    Screenshot-244.jpg
    Screenshot-246.jpg
    Screenshot-255.jpg

So at the party, the way the animation is, I'm going to guess she autonomously asked him to slow dance. Then this happens.
    Screenshot-408.jpg
    Screenshot-410.jpg
    Screenshot-413.jpg
    Screenshot-414.jpg
    Screenshot-416.jpg
    Screenshot-418.jpg
    Screenshot-419.jpg
    Screenshot-423.jpg

Velvet autonomously would approach Kanyin to interact and it seemed like she was interested in him. But I noticed he wasn't and not sure if he ever was than to use her as a distraction to get over Jean. But I don't know, Velvet can be difficult to get along with. Anyway, she noticed the time he would be spending with Shea and sometimes out of nowhere she'll just start accusing him of being a sellout. Whether because of just the trait she has or beyond that to express something else is up for interpretation. But why does Tendai look like he enjoys this kind of drama internally?
    Screenshot-427.jpg
    Screenshot-1047.jpg
    Screenshot-1072.jpg

Eventually, I had her move out into her own house and she owns a salon that she also works at. Had her hug only the people she was closest to in the household which is Kanyin, Tendai and Kody. Kody? >:)
    Screenshot-1228.jpg
    Screenshot-1230.jpg
    Screenshot-1232.jpg

Surprisingly, Jules and Kanyin became close friends but Hunter and Kanyin stopped being close. The last time I checked, Hunter wasn't close with Andreia either and I wonder if it has something to do with an undiscovered secret between Andreia and Kanyin. Backing up a bit, when they were in their University Prep course Jules used to bully Kanyin a lot and then so would Yoshi. Eventually, they stopped. Though, now that I think about it, I think Yoshi has a crush on Velvet and Jules is secretly in love with Andreia. Maybe that's why they were so mean to him.
    Screenshot-598.jpg
    Screenshot-602.jpg
    I think this was one of those times where no speech icons show up so I have no idea what Jean had said when she autonomously walked over to talk to Yoshi.
    Screenshot-603.jpg
    Screenshot-754.jpg
    Screenshot-759.jpg

At some point, with Jules failures of finding love it seemed he thought about Kanyin. I don't know how else to interpret he got the ask for a slow dance in his queue and then it disappeared, as in he chickened out. If I hadn't already had the mouse pointer there I wouldn't have known.
    Screenshot-1069.jpg
    "Uh, everything okay?"
    Screenshot-1071.jpg
    Why are you arguing with Shea? :p
    Screenshot-1080.jpg
    Screenshot-1081.jpg

I sent Kanyin and Jules to meet this new Sim. So she seems to have an interest in Kanyin, not Jules but Jules has an interest in her and not sure how Kanyin feels yet. But so far he might be contemplating a relationship with Shea. I mean, I don't get the wish often for a Sim that wants to prepare someone's favorite food. And I notice Sims will make sure to wave hi to those they feel close to. That's how I know Kanyin wasn't into Velvet besides some other giveaways. Oh, by the way, Kanyin joined the culinary career.
    Screenshot-1058.jpg
    Screenshot-1059.jpg
    Screenshot-1062.jpg
    Not sure what Jules was arguing about that his twin wanted to intervene.
    Screenshot-1103.jpg
    Screenshot-1106.jpg
    Screenshot-1108.jpg

I wonder what's going on between Tessa and Kanyin? That can't be good messing around with a married woman, let alone the mother and daughter.
    Screenshot-1143.jpg
    Screenshot-1144.jpg

Had Kanyin hang out with Destiny and told him to dance with her but it ended up being a slow dance I didn't pick that option but that's fine. I don't think Kim approved. :D
    Screenshot-1164.jpg
    Screenshot-1176.jpg
    Screenshot-1179.jpg
    Screenshot-1180.jpg

I'll update later.
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    I didn't get a chance to name this bird before it died. If I'm reading it correctly, large birds have between 12-15 days for their lifespan. So I found out how to change that so it fits with my Sims, which I changed again.
    Human Life Span - Epic (36,593 Days)

Seasons
    Spring ----93 days
    Summer ----94 days
    Autumn ----89 days
    Winter ----89 days
    Year----365 days

Infant (93 Days)
    0-31 = 1 Month
    32-62 = 2 Months
    61-93 = 3 Months

Toddler (1460 Days)
    0-365 Days ---- 1 Year
    366-730 Days ---- 2 Years
    731-1095 Days --- 3 Years
    1096-1460 Days -- 4 Years

Child (2920 Days)
    0- 365 Days ---- 5 Years
    366-730 Days ---- 6 Years
    731-1095 Days ---- 7 Years
    1096-1460 Days --- 8 Years
    1461- 1825 Days -- 9 Years
    1826-2190 Days --- 10 Years
    2191-2555 Days --- 11 Years
    2556-2920 Days --- 12 Years

Teen ( 2555 Days)
    0- 365 Days ---- 13 Years
    366-730 Days ---- 14 Years
    731-1095 Days ---- 15 Years
    1096-1460 Days --- 16 Years
    1461- 1825 Days -- 17 Years
    1826-2190 Days --- 18 Years
    2191-2555 Days --- 19 Years

Young Adult (7300 Days)
    0- 365 Days ---- 20 Years
    366-730 Days ---- 21 Years
    731-1095 Days ---- 22 Years
    1096-1460 Days --- 23 Years
    1461- 1825 Days -- 24 Years
    1826-2190 Days --- 25 Years
    2191-2555 Days --- 26 Years
    2556-2920 Days --- 27 Years
    2921-3285 Days --- 28 Years
    3286-3650 Days --- 29 Years
    3651-4015 Days --- 30 Years
    4016-4380 Days --- 31 Years
    4381-4745 Days --- 32 Years
    4746-5110 Days --- 33 Years
    5111-5475 Days --- 34 Years
    5476-5840 Days --- 35 Years
    5841-6205 Days --- 36 Years
    6206-6570 Days --- 37 Years
    6571-6935 Days --- 38 Years
    6936-7300 Days --- 39 Years

Adult (9125 Days)
    0- 365 Days ---- 40 Years
    366-730 Days ---- 41 Years
    731-1095 Days ---- 42 Years
    1096-1460 Days --- 43 Years
    1461- 1825 Days -- 44 Years
    1826-2190 Days --- 45 Years
    2191-2555 Days --- 46 Years
    2556-2920 Days --- 47 Years
    2921-3285 Days --- 48 Years
    3286-3650 Days --- 49 Years
    3651-4015 Days --- 50 Years
    4016-4380 Days --- 51 Years
    4381-4745 Days --- 52 Years
    4746-5110 Days --- 53 Years
    5111-5475 Days --- 54 Years
    5476-5840 Days --- 55 Years
    5841-6205 Days --- 56 Years
    6206-6570 Days --- 57 Years
    6571-6935 Days --- 58 Years
    6936-7300 Days --- 59 Years
    7301-7665 Days --- 60 Years
    7666-8030 Days --- 61 Years
    8031-8395 Days --- 62 Years
    8396-8760 Days --- 63 Years
    8761-9125 Days --- 64 Years

Elder (13140 Days)
    0- 365 Days ---- 65 Years
    366-730 Days ---- 66 Years
    731-1095 Days ---- 67 Years
    1096-1460 Days --- 68 Years
    1461- 1825 Days -- 69 Years
    1826-2190 Days --- 70 Years
    2191-2555 Days --- 71 Years
    2556-2920 Days --- 72 Years
    2921-3285 Days --- 73 Years
    3286-3650 Days --- 74 Years
    3651-4015 Days --- 75 Years
    4016-4380 Days --- 76 Years
    4381-4745 Days --- 77 Years
    4746-5110 Days --- 78 Years
    5111-5475 Days --- 79 Years
    5476-5840 Days --- 80 Years
    5841-6205 Days --- 81 Years
    6206-6570 Days --- 82 Years
    6571-6935 Days --- 83 Years
    6936-7300 Days --- 84 Years
    7301-7665 Days --- 85 Years
    7666-8030 Days --- 86 Years
    8031-8395 Days --- 87 Years
    8396-8760 Days --- 88 Years
    8761-9125 Days --- 89 Years
    9126-9490 Days --- 90 Years
    9491-9855 Days --- 91 Years
    9856-10220 Days - 92 Years
    10221-10585 Days --- 93 Years
    10586-10950 Days --- 94 Years
    10951-11315 Days --- 95 Years
    11316-11680 Days --- 96 Years
    11681-12045 Days --- 97 Years
    12046-12410 Days --- 98 Years
    12411-12775 Days --- 99 Years
    12776-13140 Days --- 100 Years

Pets Life Span Epic (Cats & Dogs 7,486 Days/Horses 11,136 Days)

Kittens, Puppies, Foals (186 Days)
    0-31 Days ---- 1 Month
    32-62 Days ---- 2 Months
    63-93 Days ---- 3 Months
    94-124 Days ---- 4 Months
    125-155 Days --- 5 Months
    156-186 Days --- 6 Months

Adult Cats & Dogs (3650 Days)
    0- 365 Days ---- 1 Year
    731-1095 Days ---- 3 Years
    1096-1460 Days --- 4 Years
    1461- 1825 Days -- 5 Years
    1826-2190 Days --- 6 Years
    2191-2555 Days --- 7 Years
    2556-2920 Days --- 8 Years
    2921-3285 Days --- 9 Years
    3286-3650 Days --- 10 Years

Elder Cats & Dogs (3650 Days)
    0- 365 Days ---- 11 Year
    366-730 Days ---- 12 Years
    731-1095 Days ---- 13 Years
    1096-1460 Days --- 14 Years
    1461- 1825 Days -- 15 Years
    1826-2190 Days --- 16 Years
    2191-2555 Days --- 17 Years
    2556-2920 Days --- 18 Years
    2921-3285 Days --- 19 Years
    3286-3650 Days --- 20 Years

Adult Horses (6570 Days)
    0- 365 Days ---- 1 Years
    731-1095 Days ---- 3 Years
    1096-1460 Days --- 4 Years
    1461- 1825 Days -- 5 Years
    1826-2190 Days --- 6 Years
    2191-2555 Days --- 7 Years
    2556-2920 Days --- 8 Years
    2921-3285 Days --- 9 Years
    3286-3650 Days --- 10 Years
    3651-4015 Days --- 11 Years
    4016-4380 Days --- 12 Years
    4381-4745 Days --- 13 Years
    4746-5110 Days --- 14 Years
    5111-5475 Days --- 15 Years
    5476-5840 Days --- 16 Years
    5841-6205 Days --- 17 Years
    6206-6570 Days --- 18 Years

Elder Horses (4380 Days)
    0- 365 Days ---- 19 Years
    366-730 Days ---- 20 Years
    731-1095 Days ---- 21 Years
    1096-1460 Days --- 22 Years
    1461- 1825 Days -- 23 Years
    1826-2190 Days --- 24 Years
    2191-2555 Days --- 25 Years
    2556-2920 Days --- 26 Years
    2921-3285 Days --- 27 Years
    3286-3650 Days --- 28 Years
    3651-4015 Days --- 29 Years
    4016-4380 Days --- 30 Years

Lifespan for large birds and hopefully I did that right. I'll get around to changing the other minor pets too.
    0=25,566
    1=25,569
    Screenshot-1332.jpg

I rarely send my Sims out on dates and should do that more often so I had Chi and Jean go out to dinner.
    Screenshot-1333.jpg
    Screenshot-1340.jpg
    Screenshot-1347.jpg
    Screenshot-1352.jpg

Got another bird and named him Grey but he died. So I got another bird and named him Grey the 2nd and died too. Then that's when I changed the lifespan. So now there's Grey the 3rd. Jodi being a loner loves autonomously interacting with him.
    Screenshot-1488.jpg
    Screenshot-1872.jpg

The kids are very competitive and get frequent wishes to win a game against ___ or win a certain amount of games. Play chess or play dominoes.
    Screenshot-1532.jpg

Threw a birthday party for Nakuru.
    Screenshot-1551.jpg
    Screenshot-1554.jpg
    Screenshot-1559.jpg
    Let's try that again.
    Screenshot-1561.jpg
    Alright.
    Screenshot-1564.jpg
    Screenshot-1565.jpg
    It will be awhile before he ages into a child.
    Screenshot-1667.jpg

Threw a gift-giving party. Yeah, you know after the first fire Chi wanted to make the fireplace fireproof and buy a smoke detector but I get easily distracted. Oops.
    Screenshot-1705.jpg
    Screenshot-1707.jpg
    Screenshot-1711.jpg
    Screenshot-1716.jpg
    Screenshot-1718.jpg
    Screenshot-1721.jpg
    Screenshot-1724.jpg
    Screenshot-1733.jpg
    Screenshot-1734.jpg
    Screenshot-1741.jpg
    Screenshot-1742.jpg
    So I forgot to turn off the fireplace and it caught on fire during this taking place.
    Screenshot-1745.jpg
    Screenshot-1750.jpg
    Screenshot-1753.jpg
    Screenshot-1756.jpg
    Screenshot-1762.jpg
    Screenshot-1765.jpg
    Screenshot-1767.jpg

So cute. And in the chaos of everything I forgot to pay bills. :D
    Screenshot-1781.jpg
    Screenshot-1786.jpg
    Screenshot-1790.jpg

I'll leave there for now. Not too much more to catch up at the point I'm at now. Maybe.
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    Got around to redecorating Chi and Jean's room but I still have some space to fill. I added an easel and the foot massage chair too. Kind of reminds me of an office, though.
    Screenshot-1800.jpg

Zaire has a wish to win a game against his dad but he lost. But Chi looks proud at how determined he is.
    Screenshot-1812.jpg

Tendai had autonomously came over for a visit.
    Screenshot-1818.jpg

Ren had a sleepover but I forget where I last saved before error code 12.
    Screenshot-1843.jpg
    Screenshot-1852.jpg

Carlston came over for a playdate with his daughter May.
    Screenshot-1862.jpg
    Screenshot-1866.jpg

Then the last screenshots are when Jodi wanted to gain another skill in painting to I had Chi tutor her and then give a hug as to say good job. Now I wonder if high five was an option or unfortunately maybe there's no animation for it for kids...I don't know.
    Screenshot-1881.jpg
    Screenshot-1882.jpg

I uploaded some new hair colors and 3 recolored patterns. https://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?persona=Deshong04&sortOrder=desc&action=&sortField=created_at&assetType=haircolorinfo&position=0&index=0
    I was thinking of taking my favorites to use to display in Velvet's salon. Now I'm wondering who should be her model(s)?

Awhile ago, I also challenged myself to use only base game which was motivated by complaints I read that base game clothes are ugly and not fashionable. One of the best tools to be implemented in a Sims game in history is Create-A-Style. I like how my Sims outfits turned out. Some I like more than others but I'm also getting better with practice with color theory and pairing what looks good and also figuring out different kinds of styles. It's really fun and I've spent hours just doing that. Of course, CAS is one of my favorite parts about The Sims. And The Sims 3 made the experience all the more creative, imaginative and keeps me entertained because it has the most freedom to let me design how I want. :mrgreen:<3
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    Screenshot-48.jpg
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    Screenshot-69.jpg
    Screenshot-72.jpg
    Screenshot-83.jpg
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    Screenshot-105.jpg

I'll be working on all the age groups in CAS but so far have Children, Teens, Adults and Elders. I don't have any toddler models yet.
    Screenshot-98.jpg
    Screenshot-112.jpg
    Screenshot-118.jpg
    Screenshot-134.jpg
    Screenshot-140.jpg
    Screenshot-130.jpg
    Screenshot-143.jpg
    Screenshot-147.jpg
    Screenshot-96.jpg
    Screenshot-100.jpg

I categorized most of the MAC lipsticks by color and sets. Not in a rush trying to do that for the rest of makeup. Can't wait to give Velvet a makeover and wonder what style suits her. There's so many colors to choose from. I wish eye shadow, eye liner and blushes had different finishes plus more for lipsticks like shimmer/glitter, etc. Otherwise, I'll have no choice but rely on cc for certain looks.
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    Anyway, just using base game isn't bad at all, though lipsticks have more variety than other makeup.
    Quartzette.jpg
    Death_By_Chocolate.jpg
    Toung_N_Chic-_Matte.jpg
    Electric_Rainbow.jpg
    It_s_Just_Candy.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    @Deshong04 - Wow! You're families are growing up so nicely and moving right along. Okay, it was wrong of me, I know, but I had to laugh at the series of misfortunes, I'm glad no one was hurt in the fire(s). When it comes to Kanyin, you know I have my fingers crossed for him in the romance department ;)!

I agree about the base game clothing, with a little imagination and CAS (and the pattern tool if you're into making your own) they can be very stylish. Great job with the recolors!

When it comes to eye-shadows, I also would love to add textures like shimmers or something like the glossy trick women in the 30's did by applying petroleum jelly to their eyelids and then adding color (Yes, I loved reading books by Kevyn Aucoin, highly talented Make-Up Artist for those unfamiliar with the name).
  • Options
    @mw1525 Even I laughed at all the fires and the repossession. But yes, a huge relief everyone was okay. :) Well, there's always something entertaining happening which is why I love playing with big households. I'm rooting for Kanyin too. Hopefully he will find someone to love him as much as he loves them.

That sounds familiar about the petroleum jelly trick. I think I heard about that watching a video about someone trying a retro makeup look. That's interesting how he states, "There are no rules when it comes to makeup." So he has 3 books he published. The Art of Makeup, Making Faces and Face Forward. I'm sure all that he teaches in those books would come in handy for The Sims 3 or even character designers. I definitely wouldn't mind more knowledge on the subject. Thanks for mentioning.
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    I switched households and am now playing with the Baxter family. Decided to do something different and have Tracee and Max quit their jobs and join a band together called The Retro Beats.
    Screenshot-1926.jpg

Andreia threw a party and one of the first guests to arrive was Choice.
    Screenshot-1930.jpg
    Screenshot-1932.jpg
    Screenshot-1933.jpg

Ordered pizza as the party started.
    Screenshot-1934.jpg
    Screenshot-1941.jpg
    Screenshot-1935.jpg
    Screenshot-1936.jpg
    Screenshot-1943.jpg
    Screenshot-1944.jpg
    Screenshot-1945.jpg
    Screenshot-1947.jpg
    Screenshot-1949.jpg

Unfortunately, it wasn't long before a cop was called.
    Screenshot-1950.jpg
    Screenshot-1953.jpg
    Screenshot-1957.jpg

So then the cop decided to go skinny dipping.
    Screenshot-1958.jpg
    Screenshot-1960.jpg
    Screenshot-1969.jpg
    Screenshot-1971.jpg

Seriously, what are you doing? Get out of my Sim's house!
    Screenshot-1972.jpg
    Screenshot-1974.jpg
    Screenshot-1976.jpg
    Screenshot-1977.jpg

So wait, if he's driving a taxi then is he not a taxi driver taken from that role pool and temporary given the cop who breaks up the party role? I'm confused with how TS3 handles role and/or service Sims. Personally, I prefer consistency unless the Sim had died. Otherwise, I don't see a point why all the constant switching. But then again, maybe there's a reason why they programmed it that way.
    Screenshot-1978.jpg

Carmen and Andreia moved out together so it would be a lot easier to focus on them and their professions. I sent Carmen to the java hut and saw this. This isn't the first time I've seen her flirting or smelly in public. Hmm, I should start spying on Fatima and Kibwe to get to the root cause of their relationship woes. Maybe a mid-life crisis type thing or something else? Both have been flirting with younger Sims in their 20s. I think Kibwe is 56 and Fatima is 53.
    Screenshot-1985.jpg
    Screenshot-1986.jpg

I'm still not sure what's going on between these two. But I wonder if Kanyin could have anything to do with using Andreia trying to break up Chi and Jean. There's just something about those two and has to be a reason why they are so close in a way. Maybe even why Jules bullied Kanyin and didn't like him at first because he had feelings for Andreia. Anyway, that wouldn't have anything to do with Carmen unless 'the plan' also involved Tendai, her ex-boyfriend. In any case, it seems like both Chi and Jean already know even though they still like to play these mind games with each other. Which might explain why all the drama I have not seen one wish for either of them to break up...so far.
    Screenshot-1991.jpg

Andreia aspires to be a singer and Carmen an alchemist.
    Screenshot-1998.jpg
    Screenshot-2012.jpg

Carmen adopted an elder cat named Fitz. I think the Tonkinese breed.
    Screenshot-2004.jpg

I sent Andreia to the dive bar.
    Screenshot-2017.jpg
    Screenshot-2014.jpg
    Screenshot-2015.jpg

Poor Gene got stuck so I reset him but then this was left behind. I hope that's not still there when I start up the game. :D
    Screenshot-2021.jpg

Andreia met someone named Israel, he's a repair technician and she kept throwing wishes or thoughts about him. So I had her invite him over to get to know him better. I kid you not, he literally was there within seconds. Of course, he probably just teleported back into the world so that probably doesn't mean anything. But then he immediately walked to where Carmen was before I could get Andreia to chat with him.
    Screenshot-2037.jpg
    Screenshot-2038.jpg
    Screenshot-2039.jpg

I rarely see this animation from Carmen anymore. Not sure if I should take note of Israel grabbing the book, 'A Magnetic Attraction' off of Carmen's desk as a coincidence or something else. He could be a hopeless romantic or something. I wonder if he has a crush on either twin, both or neither.
    Screenshot-2040.jpg
    Screenshot-2010.jpg
    Screenshot-2041.jpg
    Screenshot-2044.jpg
    Screenshot-2046.jpg
    Screenshot-2047.jpg
    Screenshot-2048.jpg
    Screenshot-2050.jpg
    Screenshot-2052.jpg
    Screenshot-2054.jpg

Then he goes back to reading.
    Screenshot-2055.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Your gameplay looks fun!
  • Options
    @blazerntq Thanks. Yeah, there's always something going on. I find it fun switching between households to see any changes in terms of relationships or any other new developments I might have missed. The more time I spend with my other Sims, the more of the puzzle pieces will be filled in. As in, everyone in the whole neighborhood is connected with each other in some way and tells a part of the story but I think the only way to get the full picture is to play the perspective of all of them to better understand the dynamic of how everyone's story is intertwined.
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    Do you play with story progression on? I tend to play with it off.
  • Options
    @blazerntq I play with story progression off. Though Sims will not progress in their lives on their own doesn't mean the A.I. is at a standstill. <3
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    I play with story progression off. In the past I had played where I would rotate between sim famlies. Was a lot of fun. Looking forward to your next sims gameplay update.
  • Options
    Israel hung around for a little longer. I wonder if Carmen was nervous as she kept drinking most of those regular drinks he made earlier. I've seen Sims do that before when they are stressed, tense, nervous, depressed to want to wind down and relax, de-stress.
    Screenshot-2056.jpg
    Screenshot-2057.jpg
    Screenshot-2058.jpg

Then he went back inside to interact with Fitz before leaving.
    Screenshot-2060.jpg

Had Andreia go to the theater to audition for a gig but the proprietor wasn't there anymore but she got an opportunity for a sing-a-gram while there but I didn't take a screenshot of that.
    Screenshot-2063.jpg

Invited Israel out to a small coffeehouse I recently built so she could get a gig but I don't see the option unless I'm supposed to start at performance park.
    Screenshot-2072.jpg
    Screenshot-2073.jpg
    Screenshot-2075.jpg

I think Carmen is observing her sister's possible interest with Israel.
    Screenshot-2085.jpg
    Screenshot-2086.jpg

Maybe he is a bit disappointed and wanted more attention from Andreia.
    Screenshot-2087.jpg
    Screenshot-2088.jpg

Probably should have asked if he wanted to stay the night. Maybe next time.
    Screenshot-2089.jpg

Next day had her go to the java hut to sing for tips. Not sure why Yoshi was wearing his athletic wear but maybe he recently came from the gym or something.
    Screenshot-2093.jpg
    Screenshot-2094.jpg

Carmen visited the alchemy shop to harvest some ingredients.
    Screenshot-2097.jpg
    Screenshot-2098.jpg
    Screenshot-2104.jpg

Andreia was still at the java hut but she must of got bored with singing so she started playing her electric guitar by the time I switched back. I saw Chi and his brother Akachi hanging out as well as Yoshi and his brother Mikael.
    Screenshot-2106.jpg
    Screenshot-2110.jpg

The next day hung out with Hunter for a bit and then Jules. Perhaps the reason why he has trouble with finding love is he comes off as desperate. Really, calm down. Help me practice making drinks.
    Screenshot-2114.jpg
    Screenshot-2119.jpg
    Screenshot-2120.jpg
    Screenshot-2128.jpg
    Screenshot-2129.jpg
    Screenshot-2130.jpg
    Screenshot-2131.jpg
    Screenshot-2132.jpg
    Screenshot-2133.jpg
    Screenshot-2134.jpg

What are you doing? Not sure if that animation is from the eccentric trait. In any case, he seemed tired of hanging out and might have had something else in mind.
    Screenshot-2136.jpg
    Screenshot-2137.jpg

Welcome, Poppy! She is another elder cat and is a Scottish Fold. Also, I forgot to mention that Fitz is male.
    Screenshot-2144.jpg
    Screenshot-2145.jpg
    Screenshot-2146.jpg

No, bad Fitz!
    Screenshot-2148.jpg
    Screenshot-2149.jpg

Sent Carmen to a party that Raini invited her to.
    Screenshot-2164.jpg
    Screenshot-2168.jpg
    Screenshot-2169.jpg
    Then she was getting tired so sent her home and had her try one of the potent invigorating elixirs.
    Screenshot-2170.jpg

Andreia likes the cats so far and is even helpful with litter duty, feeding and socializing.
    Screenshot-2115.jpg
    Screenshot-2171.jpg

Fitz admiring his collection of hunts.
    Screenshot-2173.jpg

Saw Fatima and decided to follow her then I saw Chi going on a stroll with his son. Aww, that's so cute. Anyway, nothing eventful happened as she got stuck in one of those drinking coffee endlessly loop until she passed out. But I noticed she was traveling alone and her husband and some of the kids were home so did she want to just escape? Get away to have a moment to herself. Maybe she's bored of the same old routines.
    Screenshot-2182.jpg
    Screenshot-2184.jpg
    Screenshot-2185.jpg

Poor bees but I would definitely be sad if that lightning bolt hit Carmen.
    Screenshot-2186.jpg

Created a new outfit for Andreia.
    Screenshot-2188.jpg

Looks like this time Jean has Nakuru.
    Screenshot-2190.jpg

Saw these two. This reminds me that I wanted to try to create a Sim or two to designate as a relationship counselor. It's cool how there was a life skill/book in TS2 for couples who have relationship issues to attempt to repair their connection.
    Screenshot-2191.jpg

Fitz and Poppy get along well.
    Screenshot-2194.jpg

Carmen visited Choice to talk but as soon as she opened her mouth whatever she said came out wrong. It was too quick to take a screenshot but Choice had a birthday cake icon in her thoughts before running off to grab something to eat. But I found it interesting that when I left Carmen on her own and switched to Andreia that she received a call from Choice.
    Screenshot-2198.jpg
    I've been trying to track down Jeffery for a few Sim hours so I can complete Andreia's wish to become friends or was it good or best friends...I don't remember. But I didn't even get a chance to socialize with him.
    Screenshot-2199.jpg
    Screenshot-2200.jpg
    Screenshot-2201.jpg
    Screenshot-2202.jpg
    Screenshot-2204.jpg
    Screenshot-2207.jpg

Robin stopped by and Andreia was hungry and specifically wanted hot dogs so she started grilling. Good grief, girl.
    Screenshot-2213.jpg
    Screenshot-2214.jpg

Okay, so invited Israel over because I've been trying to have Carmen complete her wish without using Andreia but trying to get a high enough relationship status so he would be willing to come over if she invited him was slow. So I just had Andreia invite him over so Carmen might complete her wish to become friends. She never did properly introduce herself either.
    Screenshot-2217.jpg
    Screenshot-2219.jpg
    Screenshot-2220.jpg
    Oh, she told him about the fire that happened recently.
    Screenshot-2221.jpg
    Screenshot-2222.jpg
    Screenshot-2223.jpg
    Screenshot-2224.jpg
    Screenshot-2226.jpg
    Screenshot-2229.jpg
    Screenshot-2231.jpg

Since Carmen got another wish to adopt a cat and she did become BFF with both Fitz and Poppy, I allowed it. Welcome, Nova! He is a mixed breed.
    Screenshot-2234.jpg
    Screenshot-2235.jpg
    Screenshot-2236.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    @Deshong04 - I love Andreia's new outfit! The boots are especially a nice touch ;)!

Oh, no! Not relationship problems between Kibwe and Fatima! I like this couple, they have gone through so much. I hope they are able to work things out and come to common ground again.

Which twin is older, Carmen or Andreia? Looks like there may be a bit of Israel tension in the future.

Little Nova looks so cute (and tiny). Looks like Fitz has the right idea! Who needs a kitty bed when you can stretch out in a real one :D! Adorable screenshots!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @mw1525 Since there isn't any features on couple counseling that means I'm going to have to get creative and see if I can try to help. I remember a time when I observed Fatima talking to Chi when he used to live at home and when Kibwe walked past she focused so much on him that she wasn't even paying attention to the conversation anymore. And I think she got a wish to woohoo Kibwe. Anyway, it's still difficult to know for sure what exactly happened in their relationship to act out the way they do. Was Yoshi the first time she strayed or was he just the first I saw. Or did Kibwe first stray and made her feel unwanted. I don't know.

Actually, not too long ago I just checked who is the older twin by who I created first and Carmen is actually older or aka was born first. There might be even more tension with Israel and I didn't help matters...oops. :#

=======

So since Carmen became friends with Israel she was able to invite him out successfully herself. She eventually learned 3 of his traits which are Clumsy, Genius and Loves the Outdoors. Andreia hasn't learned any of his traits yet but seems to have shown an interest in getting to know him better.
    Screenshot-2239.jpg
    Screenshot-2240.jpg
    Screenshot-2244.jpg

Maybe Choice is observing the same thing I am that Andreia is still working out whether she likes females or males or both.
    Screenshot-2250.jpg

Can't forget to get those albums sold so people can recognize talent and hopefully become a fan.
    Screenshot-2255.jpg
    Screenshot-2256.jpg
    Screenshot-2257.jpg
    Screenshot-2259.jpg
    Screenshot-2261.jpg
    Screenshot-2262.jpg

Sent Andreia to a party she was invited to by...I forget who it was actually. Wait, I remember...maybe. I think it was Kin. She enjoyed dancing with Jacob but then Tendai kept interrupting.
    Screenshot-2288.jpg
    Screenshot-2291.jpg
    Screenshot-2299.jpg
    Screenshot-2301.jpg
    Screenshot-2308.jpg
    Screenshot-2311.jpg
    Screenshot-2314.jpg
    Screenshot-2318.jpg
    Screenshot-2322.jpg
    At least someone made some food this time.
    Screenshot-2324.jpg
    Screenshot-2327.jpg
    She admires Kanyin.
    Screenshot-2331.jpg
    Screenshot-2333.jpg
    Then she chats with Gene before heading home.
    Screenshot-2335.jpg
    Screenshot-2343.jpg

Andreia went to the dance club the next evening and I saw Tracee and had to change her hairstyle. It's so frustrating why all hairstyles can't be available for all clothing categories and makes no sense. So I either use a mod or just find a different hairstyle.
    Screenshot-2348.jpg
    Screenshot-2349.jpg

Oh no, it's begun.
    Screenshot-2350.jpg
    But the perks are the discounts and free stuff.
    Screenshot-2355.jpg
    Screenshot-2361.jpg
    Screenshot-2362.jpg
    Then the club closed and back home.
    Screenshot-2363.jpg

Nova and Poppy playing. At first Fitz was still unsure about Nova. But don't worry no more cats because really there's not much space anyway.
    Screenshot-2370.jpg
    Screenshot-2373.jpg

Invited Israel over again and then Carmen told him about her uncomfortableness around crowds.
    Screenshot-2383.jpg
    Screenshot-2385.jpg
    Then Andreia had her first gig to go to and had Carmen tag along.
    Screenshot-2388.jpg
    Nice.
    Screenshot-2392.jpg
    Screenshot-2393.jpg
    Screenshot-2395.jpg
    Israel didn't stay until the end of the show and the only two watching was Carmen and Ken.
    Screenshot-2400.jpg

Cute little Nova.
    Screenshot-2405.jpg

Another gig but no one seemed to care. Oh well, the show must go on.
    Screenshot-2417.jpg
    Screenshot-2419.jpg
    Screenshot-2422.jpg
    Screenshot-2423.jpg

Remember when I said maybe next time I'll have Israel spend the night, well he did one of those times under the friendly category though. He slept in the same bed as Andreia but nothing happened between them. Though, I observed Carmen see him go into his sister's room which she balled up her fist twice consecutively.

This time I had Carmen invite and ask him did he want to stay overnight. By this time, I sold Carmen's bunk bed and got her a double bed but apparently that didn't warrant him to sleep in her bed instead. Okay, so things are getting weird unintentionally but a thought crossed my mind and I wondered if the A.I. would be this thorough and react to the situation. So Andreia came home after a pool party to a curious sight. I had her sleep in her sister's bed for the night and then the next morning she reacted when she saw Israel. By the way, nothing happened between Carmen and Israel neither.
    Screenshot-2424.jpg
    Screenshot-2438.jpg
    Screenshot-2439.jpg
    Screenshot-2441.jpg

But wait, there's more. Carmen invited him out again but something interesting happened. There's a park near where they live and he just walked over to the park to sit down on a bench to read a book I think. So I had Carmen follow him over and chat with him trying to learn some more traits. Then not too long after this happened.
    Screenshot-2442.jpg
    Screenshot-2443.jpg
    Because they were in a group that made it turn it into a date. Fine. So I took them to the bistro to eat and then ended the date because it was getting too late. But before going to bed Carmen decided she wanted to re-read A Magnetic Attraction. Also, the bed assignments got switched so that's why the twins are sleeping in the bed. But I fixed it.
    Screenshot-2449.jpg
    Screenshot-2452.jpg
    Screenshot-2453.jpg
    Screenshot-2455.jpg

Later I had Andreia just hang out at the park and started a blues session.
    Screenshot-2460.jpg

Carmen got 2 wishes about Israel. One was to ask to watch the stars and the other was to prepare his favorite meal. I completed both though I don't have a screenshot for the other one but his favorite food is firecracker shrimp tofu.
    Screenshot-2465.jpg
    Screenshot-2471.jpg

This is the last screenshot I took. Not sure what to think of this as she wanted to read a book but for some reason couldn't route there properly. But it kind of looks like she wanted to look in Andreia's bedroom window. I don't know but Andreia finds something funny.
    Screenshot-2472.jpg

I'll have to lock Andreia's door if I ask Israel to sleep over again. In time, I'll see if this budding relationship goes anywhere. Whether it's something that could be serious or just a puppy love type situation. Or could Israel be playing the field?
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options

Andreia apparently realizes her sister has feelings for Israel.
    Screenshot-2474.jpg
    Screenshot-2475.jpg
    Screenshot-2476.jpg
    Screenshot-2477.jpg
    Screenshot-2478.jpg

The mp3 player broke so I called the repair technician. I had to move it because he couldn't do any repairs while on the counter.
    Screenshot-2480.jpg
    Screenshot-2481.jpg
    Screenshot-2482.jpg
    Screenshot-2484.jpg
    Screenshot-2485.jpg
    Screenshot-2486.jpg

Gave him a makeover so he doesn't look a like preset mold. Carmen confessed her attraction and she had her first kiss with him. They been on a few dates. Currently they are romantic interests but probably not for too long.
    Screenshot-2570.jpg
    Screenshot-2560.jpg
    Screenshot-2564.jpg
    Screenshot-2571.jpg

Fitz loves bringing his hunts to showcase them to Carmen. One of them I decided to keep as a pet.
    Screenshot-2612.jpg
    Screenshot-2613.jpg
    Screenshot-2614.jpg
    Screenshot-2636.jpg

I didn't want to spend a lot of time in CAS when I edited these role Sims so I used some presets that I rarely use. Now they don't look like the generic preset mold anymore and I didn't make too much of a drastic change.
    Screenshot-2658.jpg
    Screenshot-2660.jpg
    Screenshot-2663.jpg

Chi was the first to arrive at one of the shows. I'm confused as the table and chairs disappear when the show starts so not sure what I'm doing wrong but apparently I don't know how to properly create a Showtime venue.
    Screenshot-2667.jpg
    Screenshot-2672.jpg
    Screenshot-2673.jpg

I had Carmen ask Israel to move in but when I checked his dreams I was disappointed because it alerted me that something had happened behind-the-scenes with Andreia. Most likely before Carmen confessed she liked him. It would also explain his behavior as to why he doesn't autonomously choose romantic interactions with Carmen and ignore her a lot. The relationship is an one way street. So the next time I play I'll probably have Carmen ask to just be friends. Besides, two sisters with one guy...is not happening. I learned quite a bit about Andreia. Scrapped? Only the perceptive will pick up on that.
    Removed_Trait.png

The A.I. is the best I've ever witnessed in a video game and nothing tops TS3 A.I. if you can figure out how to accurately interpret human behaviors and the symbolism in imagery/semiotics (Dream, Speech, Thought bubble icons). This game is so awesome and I'm still learning new things even after 9+years. :mrgreen:

But to be honest, I'm still figuring out a lot of symbolism but have picked up on some of it and the more I pay attention, the more I figure it out. No wonder why I'm so attached to TS3 than TS2/TS, it is the most mature and realistic. Plus the open world expands the foundation on a phenomena level. :smiley:
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    While Andreia was singing for tips, I had Carmen ask Israel to just be friends.
    Screenshot-2827.jpg
    Screenshot-2822.jpg
    Screenshot-2824.jpg

Fitz hunting again.
    Screenshot-2829.jpg

I sent Carmen to go fishing.
    Screenshot-2833.jpg
    Screenshot-2834.jpg

The next day.
    Screenshot-2837.jpg
    Screenshot-2839.jpg
    Screenshot-2840.jpg

I think he wanted to cry on her shoulder but she refused to console him. Then he started to talk about fog.
    Screenshot-2849.jpg
    Screenshot-2850.jpg
    Screenshot-2851.jpg
    Screenshot-2852.jpg
    Screenshot-2853.jpg
    Screenshot-2857.jpg
    Screenshot-2859.jpg

Here's something I found peculiar but interesting. Andreia wanted to interact with him but he refused to be interrupted so out of curiosity I went to see what he was so busy doing on the computer.
    Screenshot-2860.jpg
    Screenshot-2861.jpg
    Screenshot-2862.jpg

So then after that I started checking his computer to see if it was even on.
    Screenshot-2865.jpg

Andreia asked for a slow dance and Fitz presented a gift.
    Screenshot-2871.jpg
    Screenshot-2872.jpg

Okay, working on his logic skill.
    Screenshot-2873.jpg

I don't know where that hairstyle or outfit came from but that's just what Carmen changes into sometimes after a shower.
    Screenshot-2881.jpg
    Screenshot-2882.jpg

Israel continued to make an effort to interact with Carmen.
    Screenshot-2886.jpg
    Screenshot-2887.jpg
    Screenshot-2888.jpg
    Screenshot-2889.jpg
    Screenshot-2891.jpg
    Screenshot-2892.jpg
    Screenshot-2894.jpg
    Screenshot-2897.jpg

Usually, he eats where ever Carmen or Andreia is but instead grabbed something to get from upstairs and ate there alone.
    Screenshot-2900.jpg

About this time he really started to spam Carmen with attention and vice versa. Carmen asked him to do an inkblot test and then he complained about dirty dishes. Then she complained about all the people. Another inkblot test. Complained about dirty dishes again and she complained about all the people again. Complimented her genius trait. And they talked and complimented each other some more.
    Screenshot-2902.jpg
    Screenshot-2904.jpg
    Screenshot-2905.jpg
    Screenshot-2906.jpg
    Screenshot-2907.jpg
    Screenshot-2908.jpg
    Screenshot-2909.jpg
    Screenshot-2910.jpg
    Screenshot-2911.jpg
    Screenshot-2912.jpg
    Screenshot-2913.jpg
    Screenshot-2914.jpg
    Screenshot-2915.jpg
    Screenshot-2916.jpg
    Screenshot-2917.jpg
    Screenshot-2919.jpg
    Screenshot-2920.jpg
    Screenshot-2921.jpg
    Screenshot-2922.jpg
    Screenshot-2923.jpg
    Screenshot-2924.jpg
    Screenshot-2929.jpg
    Screenshot-2930.jpg
    Screenshot-2933.jpg
    Screenshot-2934.jpg
    Screenshot-2936.jpg
    Screenshot-2940.jpg

Carmen asked Israel to watch the stars but Ashleigh came to visit and she got distracted. Later Andreia joins the conversation.
    Screenshot-2941.jpg
    Screenshot-2942.jpg
    Screenshot-2944.jpg
    Screenshot-2946.jpg
    Screenshot-2947.jpg
    Screenshot-2948.jpg
    Screenshot-2950.jpg
    Screenshot-2951.jpg
    Screenshot-2955.jpg
    Screenshot-2958.jpg

Israel came back outside to chat with Andreia and asked her to watch the stars but they both got stuck so didn't watch the stars.
    Screenshot-2961.jpg
    Screenshot-2963.jpg
    Screenshot-2964.jpg
    Screenshot-2965.jpg
    Screenshot-2967.jpg

Back inside.
    Screenshot-2969.jpg
    Screenshot-2972.jpg
    Screenshot-2976.jpg
    Screenshot-2977.jpg
    Screenshot-2978.jpg

It happened so fast it was difficult to catch but Israel balled his fist when Andreia wanted to socialize with him.
    Screenshot-2981.jpg
    Screenshot-2982.jpg
    Screenshot-2983.jpg

The next day.
    Screenshot-2988.jpg
    Screenshot-2989.jpg
    Screenshot-2992.jpg

Both Andreia and Carmen achieved their LTW. Eventually, I want both sisters to move out on their own. In the meantime I probably should stick around longer to see if the dilemma resolves itself. Will Israel continue to prove to Carmen that he wants to be with her or will he allow Andreia to continue to get between whatever it is that him and Carmen share?
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options

Israel asked Andreia to watch the stars but apparently she didn't really want to and tried to avoid it by lingering as if in hopes it would be dropped from the queue, however, that was not the case.
    Screenshot-3001.jpg
    Screenshot-3002.jpg
    Screenshot-3004.jpg

After talking to Carmen while watching tv and she temporarily left, he was quite fixated on Andreia.
    Screenshot-3016.jpg
    Screenshot-3021.jpg
    Screenshot-3022.jpg

I wonder if Poppy picked up on Carmen's distress because she kept giving her a lot of attention at this point back to back. Like how in real life if you have a close bond with your pet and they know you are upset, sad, sick, etc they usually will stick around you to attempt to cheer you up. That happened to me when I had a cold and my chihuahua stayed by my side when he usually goes play. The cutest thing ever is I told him thanks, I'll be okay in time you can go play if you want and he did but he kept checking up on me. Of course, even if you do have a close bond I'm sure their personality has a lot to do with how they respond. I don't remember the traits of Poppy, I wonder. Anyway, apparently Andreia wanted to talk outside with Israel and shortly later Carmen came along to talk to her sister.
    Screenshot-3024.jpg
    Screenshot-3025.jpg
    Screenshot-3027.jpg
    Screenshot-3028.jpg
    Screenshot-3029.jpg
    Screenshot-3030.jpg
    Screenshot-3031.jpg

I wasn't going to post this screenshot but from what I stated earlier about Poppy made me think this might have more significance than I initially thought. So the story behind this screenshot is that Carmen was watching tv and Israel wanted to read next to her but Poppy kept getting in the way which made Israel just begin reading standing up and by that point Carmen turned the tv off and left.
    Screenshot-3034.jpg

Poor Carmen. She got a wish to become friends with someone so I sent her to the coffee house. With those charismatic introductions they all became friends.
    Screenshot-3042.jpg
    Screenshot-3063.jpg
    Screenshot-3064.jpg
    Screenshot-3067.jpg

While she was giving Israel an inkblot test, Andreia got struck by lightning. So getting struck by lightning is more probable than a meteor shower.
    Screenshot-3072.jpg
    Screenshot-3078.jpg

Sent Carmen to the library. Had her introduce herself to Gene and now she wants to kiss him for the first time.
    Screenshot-3089.jpg
    Screenshot-3091.jpg
    Screenshot-3093.jpg
    Screenshot-3100.jpg
    Screenshot-3102.jpg
    Carmen-wants-to-kiss-Gene.png
    Screenshot-3103.jpg
    Screenshot-3105.jpg
    Screenshot-3114.jpg

So when it comes to phone calls, Kanyin had called Andreia even though he wasn't even on the phone but I'll pretend Sims use Bluetooth devices in these scenarios. Regardless, the caller still gets an increase or decrease in the relationship with the one called.
    Screenshot-3116.jpg
    Screenshot-3117.jpg
    Screenshot-3118.jpg
    Screenshot-3119.jpg
    Screenshot-3120.jpg
    Screenshot-3121.jpg

Israel has a job in the Science career and after coming home for some reason he refused to go to bed and I kept observing to see if he would go or not. Eventually by the second day after work, I just told him to go to bed and he was quite happy but not before Carmen initiated a pillow fight and a trivia quiz. Not sure what that was all about as if he wanted my attention and intervention. Perhaps, not exactly for a simple task like that but something else. But hey, if it's about Andreia I'm not going to force her to do something she doesn't want to or so I don't plan on it. I say just accept the fact she's not interested in a serious relationship and stop trying to force something or you'll end up like Jules. Oh wait, it's too late for that. >:) You chose Andreia over Carmen so deal with it.

Though, to be fair it's not like I knew there was already something going on between Andreia and Israel before being introduced to Carmen. But thanks to that, I'm reminded how Sims can have undocumented relationships. I can see why some would want an improved UI to display information like that because it seems the A.I. and UI in TS3 has quite a bit of disconnect. But then would it even be as fun to me to know about secret relationships and stuff instead of discovering it on my own? I don't know I think I prefer figuring it out and it's much more intriguing that way. It's not like it's difficult to tell through observation. I've watched enough Let's Plays where players are quick to pick up on stuff like that and quite frankly I don't need my hand held as if I'm incapable of understanding something fundamental.
    Screenshot-3122.jpg
    Screenshot-3125.jpg
    Screenshot-3127.jpg
    Screenshot-3129.jpg
    Screenshot-3138.jpg
    Screenshot-3140.jpg
    Screenshot-3144.jpg
    Screenshot-3145.jpg
    Screenshot-3160.jpg
    Screenshot-3161.jpg
    Screenshot-3163.jpg
    Screenshot-3164.jpg

Flirting with Andreia but that's funny how she's not returning any romantic affections of her own. This should be interesting to see how this further turns out.
    Screenshot-3179.jpg
    Screenshot-3182.jpg
    Screenshot-3189.jpg

Choice came over to visit and is Israel's current boss. I need to change her outfits, I don't know what she's wearing.
    Screenshot-3198.jpg
    Screenshot-3199.jpg
    Screenshot-3200.jpg

What's next I wonder.
    Screenshot-3201.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”