Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My S3 Game

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Don't recall this animation. I didn't know then but I know now why Israel's been so determined to get my attention. I must say I'm growing quite fond of this Sim, hopefully he succeeds in his personal motive.
    Screenshot-3222.jpg
    Screenshot-3223.jpg

Gene visited unexpectedly. Maybe Israel invited him over or he just happened to be in the area. Since Israel left to grab something to eat I had Carmen invite inside.
    Screenshot-3230.jpg
    Screenshot-3236.jpg
    Screenshot-3237.jpg
    Screenshot-3240.jpg

He's still not going to bed on his own and I find it odd how these icons don't match up. Hmm...
    Exhausted-Israel.png

It was Love Day so I had Carmen invite Gene out.
    Screenshot-3247.jpg
    Screenshot-3253.jpg
    Screenshot-3255.jpg
    Screenshot-3261.jpg

Checking in on Andreia and Israel. I think I know why Andreia is not returning his affection romantically. If I'm correct then it's actually a good sign, for now. I love being able to switch between Sims and No Loading Screens. No more one lot at a time limitation. :mrgreen:<3
    Screenshot-3266.jpg
    Screenshot-3268.jpg
    Screenshot-3269.jpg
    Screenshot-3270.jpg
    Screenshot-3271.jpg
    Screenshot-3272.jpg

Adoracute.
    Screenshot-3273.jpg
    Screenshot-3276.jpg

Israel wanted to go jogging.
    Screenshot-3277.jpg
    Screenshot-3279.jpg

Took Gene and Carmen to the Bistro then they watched a movie and ended the date. Great date.
    Screenshot-3280.jpg
    Screenshot-3282.jpg

I'm basing this off a previous dream that Israel had that I interpreted but wasn't sure if I understood correctly. In the dream, a part of it, he was requesting to quit his job and that's what he wanted my attention and intervention with because story progression is off. Though, even if it was on I'm not sure if Sims in the current household can quit their job but I guess. I don't really have much experience with story progression. Anyway, I let him quit his job and immediately after he acknowledged that I understood him. His personal motive is to focus on his relationship with Andreia to keep consistent with building a future with her. Now I am aware that Andreia is aware of this according to her dream about her observations about Israel. Whether Israel is successful or not depends on how Andreia will choose to respond. And this is a video game so my help is required, otherwise, I enjoy observing the A.I. and apparently it pays off as the more keen I am, the more I learn how to play the game in a beneficial and deep manner while having a better grasp at directing my Sims through their virtual lives. Remember how Israel refused to go to bed on his own? Oh yeah, and I reset his bed ownership just out of curiosity.
    Screenshot-3286.jpg
    Screenshot-3290.jpg
    Screenshot-3291.jpg
    Screenshot-3292.jpg
    Screenshot-3295.jpg
    Screenshot-3299.jpg

Andreia wanted to sing for tips.
    Screenshot-3302.jpg

She made some skill gain drinks and I thought that's interesting as it's not something I see her do often on her own. I know Israel has been learning a new skill, fishing and improving on his gardening. Come to think of it, he rolled a wish to become a gardener.
    Screenshot-3303.jpg
    Screenshot-3305.jpg

That's neat that two cats can eat at the same time. I don't remember if it's like that with the other food bowl or maybe it's because Nova is still a kitten.
    Screenshot-3293.jpg
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    @Deshong04 - I love the way you dress your Sims! I'm glad you solved Isreal's sleeplessness problem, that look of 'finally' on his face after you reset his bed is priceless. I see he wasted no time catching up on lost Z's :D! Looks like Andreia is able to draw a bigger crowd to hear her music. So, is this love for Carmen? Does she want to go out with Gene, again? Your game always looks like a fun, inviting and interesting place to be as there is always so much going on!
  • Options
    @mw1525 Thanks. Still too early to tell if there will be anything serious between Gene and Carmen. It's really difficult trying to even get her to talk to him or invite him over or out because he always seem to be busy. He is a firefighter so I don't know. I'll try to figure something out as she does want to go on another date with him. :)
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    Maybelline-Made for All Lipsticks by Color Sensational ("Obsessively tested on 50 diverse skin tones.")
    https://www.maybelline.com/lip-makeup/lipstick/color-sensational-made-for-all-lipstick/spice-for-me
    Does it work for Sims? :D

Spice-For-Me.jpg
    Mauve-For-Me.jpg
    Pink-For-Me.jpg
    Fuchsia-For-Me.jpg
    Red-For-Me.jpg
    Ruby-For-Me.jpg
    Plum-For-Me.jpg
    Spice-For-Me.jpg
    Mauve-For-Me.jpg
    Pink-For-Me.jpg
    Fuchsia-For-Me.jpg
    Red-For-Me.jpg
    Ruby-For-Me.jpg
    Plum-For-Me.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    The colours look good to me on all skin tones but my opinion doesn't mean much because I am not really a makeup kinda person ;)

I am amazed this thread has managed to stay in General for so long! You must be lucky! :)
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Hey folks, after further review we decided it would be better to reopen this thread and put it in the stories section so that you can continue posting about your ongoing Sims 3 game :smile: I've reopened the thread now, carry on :smile:
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on