Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Not So Happy Play Thread & Neutral , No Bashing just your thought's

Comments

• Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    lisamtown wrote: »
    I gave up on sims 4 months ago... Even though it's old I'm enjoying 2!!!!

Yup I went back to 2 and 3 as well, I have been playing 4 but I last for like 20 mins then I am bored with it again, I had to re-install My Sims 2 UC, and been adding in My CC for that game, cause I can not even use CC in Sims 4 anymore , game just frustrates Me cause they still haven't added much of anything for Gothic nor Supernatural nor Pets, Cars, ect, :(

You know why your getting bored so fast, they took away the game play from us.
    All the other sims game, we made our own world.
    We could edit it and make it our way
    With each new one they take more and more away from us.
    "Play it your way", ya right. What a load of crock.
    They control so much of how our world should look, like in city living.
    Sure it looks pretty. but that also takes away from us in game play.
    They had to pay someone to make OUR game look good.
    That's money they didn't pay someone to make the game fun for us.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    uryga wrote: »
    lisamtown wrote: »
    I gave up on sims 4 months ago... Even though it's old I'm enjoying 2!!!!

Yup I went back to 2 and 3 as well, I have been playing 4 but I last for like 20 mins then I am bored with it again, I had to re-install My Sims 2 UC, and been adding in My CC for that game, cause I can not even use CC in Sims 4 anymore , game just frustrates Me cause they still haven't added much of anything for Gothic nor Supernatural nor Pets, Cars, ect, :(

You know why your getting bored so fast, they took away the game play from us.
    All the other sims game, we made our own world.
    We could edit it and make it our way
    With each new one they take more and more away from us.
    "Play it your way", ya right. What a load of crock.
    They control so much of how our world should look, like in city living.
    Sure it looks pretty. but that also takes away from us in game play.
    They had to pay someone to make OUR game look good.
    That's money they didn't pay someone to make the game fun for us.

That is what I have been saying from Day 1 as well as ask for the stuff I use for My game play style, but it seems they add in what they want not what I want, and for them to say the game is for Everyone, is just Bull to Me , cause it is not for Everyone, if I do not see anything in the game that I use for My game style, like I have for Sims 1,2,3, 4 is all Lacking in My eyes, that is why I still play 2 and 3, I had 1 on My computer as well, but took it out, was to much Sims for all 4 games to be on My computer, so I settle for 2,3,4. :)
  • Options
    So far this year they have not come out with anything Gothic related what so ever, nor Pets or Season's, So I am hoping that the year 2017 will be different, and that Ea & Maxis finally come out with stuff I do want to use for Sims 4, but the way it is going, who knows.
  • Options
    I am so not sure bout this Vintage Pack I am sitting here waiting for, I have not gotten excited bout many of the previous pack for the Sims 4, I think only 1 or 2 I actually got excited bout, but this Vintage one sounds promising, I just hope I do not get let down again, but I guess I will find out at 1pm est time, I got a few hours to wait, trying to keep busy while I am waiting, crosses fingers ect in hopes that I will be glad I got it for once.
  • Options
    Well I have been trying to play the Sims 4 since I got the Vintage pack and City Living pack, but it is slow going, I just can not get into it as much as I thought I would be, I will keep trying to get My Sims into the events, but alas I am getting bored cause all I see is happy sunshine all the time, to me that is just to much, I like gloomy stuff as well, the only fun I do seem to be having so far with City Living, is seeing the Mice or Rats come out of the holes in the walls, other then that I will keep trying to get into My game a little more, but no promises I guess.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @BlueBlack007 you've probably already heard about it, but if vampires are your thing, you're in luck, cause they're probably coming to the game sooner rather than later ;)
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    @BlueBlack007 you've probably already heard about it, but if vampires are your thing, you're in luck, cause they're probably coming to the game sooner rather than later ;)

I am hoping that the talk bout the vampires are true, but like I said before, until EA or Maxis confirms it, I can not bring Myself to get on that hype train only to be let down again, but thank you kindly for letting Me know, much appreciated.
  • Options
    @BlueBlack007 at this point, if it isn't true, they sure wasted a lot of time on writing code for nothing haha :D I'm pretty sure they're fact by now, the only questions left to answer (for me) are: a) when?, b) will there be more than one supernatural in this pack and, if not, c) will the rest be added in too? :D But I do understand avoiding the hype train when it comes to Maxis, and it's always better to be safe than sorry, so I get preferring not to think about it until you see the trailer ^^
  • Options
    @BlueBlack007 at this point, if it isn't true, they sure wasted a lot of time on writing code for nothing haha :D I'm pretty sure they're fact by now, the only questions left to answer (for me) are: a) when?, b) will there be more than one supernatural in this pack and, if not, c) will the rest be added in too? :D But I do understand avoiding the hype train when it comes to Maxis, and it's always better to be safe than sorry, so I get preferring not to think about it until you see the trailer ^^

Yup I try not to think on things for the Sims 4 , that way I do not get disappointed , I am hoping that all My favorite Supernaturals come back, Vamps are My fave, Werewolves are My 2nd, I want Pets back as well, with Japanese Chins added to the breed list, :)
  • Options
    Yeah that's probably a wise thing to do @BlueBlack007 :) And also, although I don't really, really like any pets EP, I really hope you're all getting the pets EP you're dreaming of (who knows, maybe one day it'll convince me too :))
  • Options
    Yeah that's probably a wise thing to do @BlueBlack007 :) And also, although I don't really, really like any pets EP, I really hope you're all getting the pets EP you're dreaming of (who knows, maybe one day it'll convince me too :))

Yup I hope so , cause Puppies and kittens are Dreamy as far as I am concerned, So I hope you will be able to like them as well, :)
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited December 2016
    Okay, so sense this is a neutral play thread, I will post some of my pics. I'm not completely feeling TS4 just yet. The most fun I've had so far is dressing up my Sim, Ayana, posing her, and editing her pics. San Myshuno has some great backdrops.

kOYwcWD.png
    54CzW1c.png
    This is when Ayana was out with her club, The Navy Stunnas. Clubs from GT never really interested me, but I figured I would try it out. It feels different than going to a nightclub in TS3 with your Sim pals and making a night of it.

These are some of Ayana's model pics, which I do love, but because I feel neutral about the game, I'm modeling more than anything else.
    XmJfnXj.png
    MQyRaxJ.png
    Qge8kmm.png
    l4YoULZ.png
  • Options
    You use CC though on your Sims I see, I was able to when the game first came out, but since then I can not use CC, but nice pics, thanks for sharing, :)
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I think we should have seen more then asked features return like family play. And the big question for simmers who has been asking since being of TS4 toddlers, I think they should at least answer some questions.

But as for me I was so hopeful for this game, at this point 2017 will be last year for me to keep hoping and wishing. If they don't give me some in dept game play then I'm going to give it up and move on.
  • Options
    lovlyb wrote: »
    I think we should have seen more then asked features return like family play. And the big question for simmers who has been asking since being of TS4 toddlers, I think they should at least answer some questions.

But as for me I was so hopeful for this game, at this point 2017 will be last year for me to keep hoping and wishing. If they don't give me some in dept game play then I'm going to give it up and move on.

Yup that is My thoughts as well, I had Big hopes for Sims 4 , but now that I have seen what it is about, not any more, I am still waiting for anything Gothic for items and chars, If I do not see something soon, I just not even make it to 2017, I might give up before then.
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    Haven't touched CL in over a week, been busy with 3 and rl.

I guess the most recent surprise to me is how hyped people are about vampires but not angry that it appears to be vampires ONLY.... like everybody's cool that supernaturals will have to be bought seperate for those who want them all. Just wow.
  • Options
    RilaeRilae Posts: 35 Member
    I'm neutral, but awaiting more family gameplay. As more time goes on and there is not acknowledgement or mention, it trends more negative. There's a lot of positives for me, but feels like large chunks are still missing. If I had an idea that those were coming, I'd be much more optimistic and willing to invest in EP's/GP's.
  • Options
    MadIris wrote: »
    Haven't touched CL in over a week, been busy with 3 and rl.

I guess the most recent surprise to me is how hyped people are about vampires but not angry that it appears to be vampires ONLY.... like everybody's cool that supernaturals will have to be bought seperate for those who want them all. Just wow.

Vampires were basically always by themselves in the past games, they cam with night life pack, so not really any different then now, Supernaturals were basically the rest of them , except werewolves always came with Pets, and aliens were usually in university or was that zombies? , either way some came by themselves before, and the rest were in the Supernatural pack, so bout the same I guess.
  • Options
    It just bugs Me that I see others on the forums putting just bout Everything down bout the Sims 4, there are people that constantly say they do not Like something that others do like, but that is okay if they do not like it, But at the same time they have to go on Every single thread knowing full well that the thread is bout something they do not like, just to post that they despise it and do not want it in their game, Really? why is that I wonder, is it to get Attention that they think they want or need ? or be the center of Attention 24/7 maybe? who knows, I only know one thing, that I do not bother to even read a lot of the threads anymore in the forums, cause its all bout the Drama Queen or King of the Forums as of late, who can be top Dog so to speak, I know that if they put that kind of Energy into something more productive rather then Negative all the time , they just might get somewhere in life, I do not have much of anything in the Sims 4 for type of game play that I use, but you do not see Me telling others that certain things should Not be added to the game so others wont have it either, I just hope that the new year is a lot better, cause if it is not , then I guess I am done with Sims 4 and ready to move on.
  • Options
    for those who wish to vent on this thread, please do not take My earlier rant as meaning that I do not want you to post here with your problems for the Sims 4, I am just talking bout the people who seem to want to go on every single thread and post the same remark over and over, it seems ridiculous to Me that they do that, but anyways please keep this thread going, cause it seems to help others as well, thank you, and have a Happy New Year , :)
  • Options
    I am very Happy bout the Vampire pack coming out, But I am so not sure bout the Bowling one, I do not think that I did the bowling part in the other Sim games much, But I would be happy for those who did, I am not sure I will be getting that pack though, I would have to see a lot more bout it first.
  • Options
    BaenreBaenre Posts: 595 Member
    Hopefully the vampire pack will bring a decent gothic element to the game. Someone said it's coming with its own world? I hope so, it will be strange to have vamps in Pleasantville. ;) j/k I still don't know if I would get anything for TS4, I've kind of given up on it. I've had too many in-game problems that were not on my end (thoroughly tested with a clean vanilla game and still having issues) and was pretty much blamed for the issues of the game. lol You know because I created it. Maybe I got someone on a bad day and they were burned out but it just added to my over all experience.
  • Options
    Baenre wrote: »
    Hopefully the vampire pack will bring a decent gothic element to the game. Someone said it's coming with its own world? I hope so, it will be strange to have vamps in Pleasantville. ;) j/k I still don't know if I would get anything for TS4, I've kind of given up on it. I've had too many in-game problems that were not on my end (thoroughly tested with a clean vanilla game and still having issues) and was pretty much blamed for the issues of the game. lol You know because I created it. Maybe I got someone on a bad day and they were burned out but it just added to my over all experience.

Sorry you have had problems with your, I am greatful that I can still play mine.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I can not believe that a few people in the Forums are complaining that they do not want Toddler's in their game after We just got them in a Free patch no less , Why I ask? , they could not even give all who have wanted them one full day without being Negative? wow I say just wow, I am so happy for Everyone who did want them, I am more for Gothic type play, but I plan on making a few Vampire Babies, oh ya, I know that there will always be Negative people in the forums no matter what, but gee wiz, it gets so annoying some times, and makes Me just shut off the forums for a few days, that way I can get my mind set back to happiness.
    P.S. No this is not about anyone on this thread, I am talking bout those who are constantly Negative like every single day, and it seems nothing that EA or Maxis & even the Guru's do will please them, again it is just annoying to me, that they do nothing but be Negative, okay I am going back to My happy place in My game to have fun, :)
  • Options
    BaenreBaenre Posts: 595 Member
    I understand but we don't know what experiences they've had that causes them to feel the way they do. Negativity can be subjective and sometimes it's how we take it or interpret it that can be more of a problem than what the person is saying, no matter how unpopular or inconvenient their opinion is.