Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims - A Mafia Game - Game Over

Comments

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    LilacErin wrote: »
    I really don't want to lynch anyone yet. I'd much rather wait it out.
    Do I have to vote for someone every round or not? Sorry i be never played before, im a tad confused.

Yes you can put a no vote, I'm leaning towards a no vote as well actually as you could see!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Timer says day is still 13 hours and a couple of minutes. I'll try to sleep now and I'll cast my vote in the morning!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • Options
    Chaos_FairyChaos_Fairy Posts: 324 Member
    Ahmm... to clarify although you can technically no vote, the player with the most votes will still be lynched... I did state this somewhere - possibly it was before the game started. I thought I should clarify as it is almost my bedtime and I suspect some of you will be voting before I wake up again.

Also - please remember you may not edit your posts in this thread - even for annoying typos... ;)

• Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    I really don't want to lynch anyone yet. I'd much rather wait it out.
    Do I have to vote for someone every round or not? Sorry i be never played before, im a tad confused.

Yes you can put a no vote, I'm leaning towards a no vote as well actually as you could see!

No... It's best to lynch I reckon. We have enough time. No lynching because of a personal policy seems... In advisable in my opinion.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    Oh so No Vote isn't even possible? I don't think we need to No Vote anyway.
  • Options
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    I want to throw suspicions around so much because I don't want to waste the lynchvote on the first day on a townie. And I said before, I'm not panicking. I don't expect myself to survive for long anyway, I tend to be killed off early because of my enthusiasm. I'm no stranger to that. And yes, I'm very stubborn.

Now you answer me a question: Why are you so desperately trying to make me change my mind right now? I think it's because I caught you and you're trying to look better again. Of us two, I think it is you who's panicking.

I have nothing to hide and what on earth would you have caught me for? Defending a friend who seems to be town? I'm trying to change your mind because, as I said before, Rosey seems town. So we would waist a lynch on Rosey this day.

But you're actually right, I don't have to convince you, because you're the only one suspecting her. And you're reasoning at this moment is very weak. Throwing suspicions around doesn't save townies from lynchvotes at all xD
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    You "know rosey" isn't a very good defense. That I suspect Rosey had nothing to do with you, you didn't say anything to defend yourself you only said something to defend her. You three, Skelda who made the list and you and Rosey who were on it... If we lynch someone of you it's possible we'll lynch a mafia on the first day. That would give us a good head start.

And Skelda is just backpedaling now, I stick to my original thought.

You are a stubborn person aren't you lol. I could give you links to all previous games here and you'd see this is Rosey her town behaviour. Do you want that? So you'll know us as well?

Hmm. I dunno, I could link you to recent games where she changes her act ridiculously so that no one can read her. And it's nigh impossible to tell if she is town or not
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    Well, if everybody votes... don't forget there are roles that affect the votes.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    Joyfulsims, I quite like how you play.

---

Ive been reading but not paying enough attention to know whats going on. Im gonna try and go back and reread everything and get a firm grasp on whats been happening. I don't remember when day is over? HAs it been said recently?
    Mafia stats

• Options
    Katieeee wrote: »
    You "know rosey" isn't a very good defense. That I suspect Rosey had nothing to do with you, you didn't say anything to defend yourself you only said something to defend her. You three, Skelda who made the list and you and Rosey who were on it... If we lynch someone of you it's possible we'll lynch a mafia on the first day. That would give us a good head start.

And Skelda is just backpedaling now, I stick to my original thought.

You are a stubborn person aren't you lol. I could give you links to all previous games here and you'd see this is Rosey her town behaviour. Do you want that? So you'll know us as well?

Hmm. I dunno, I could link you to recent games where she changes her act ridiculously so that no one can read her. And it's nigh impossible to tell if she is town or not

You're right, but I don't think Rosey makes a good first day lynch. Rosey is just someone you'll always have to keep on radar ;) but usually not a good person to lynch first day. At this moment she really is low priority to me!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    Defending a friend who seems to be town... You do realize that he could play you for a fool, right? You might be mistaken. But no, you're vigilant and sure he's town. You can't ever be sure of anything except if you have meta knowledge, which only the mafia has. Right now I'm even thinking of voting for you over both Skelda and Rosey. You're far too invested in this, if anyone here is panicking it's you. What exactly of my reasoning is weak? I said that Skelda and the people on the list are suspicious and guess who comes out to say I'm wrong? That's right, Skelda and the people on the list. I think that's pretty obvious and the fact that you don't think it's obvious worries me. If you were a townie you'd at least acknowledge the legitimacy of that but nooo, you're set that I'm wrong and just blindly throwing suspicions around.

I haven't thrown suspicions around, only one, towards you ;) I also explained I crawled out of the cave because I'm always on before I go to sleep, so I'm sorry for that coincidence.

I don't mind if you vote me, but I can guarantee you will be sorry if you're really town.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Whoa...I'm so sorry if I upset someone. I just felt Skelda was a bit suspicious from the 'our team' bit. I also just realised mafia would try and post to seem less suspicious, so @Skelda is right.

I thinking going to do a bit more observing before I open my mouth again.

I agree about the our team thing too. Thats why I commented on it earlier. The way it was worded was odd, and I see nothing wrong with multiple people thinking the same thing.
    Mafia stats

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    People should probably vote before heading to bed unless they will be back before Day ends. We probably need to reach a decision tonight though, I think Day will end while I'm asleep.
  • Options
    Awe Skelda, Sjappie and Joy remind me of our little fights! I love it. I want to play more games with you two.
    Mafia stats

• Options
    I know! I love fights. <3
  • Options
    I think they might both be Town tbh.
  • Options
    ...you're set that I'm wrong and just blindly throwing suspicions around.

I'm sorry, I see I misinterpreted your post now that you mention ;)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    AngiesSmithAngiesSmith Posts: 414 Member
    Ahhh chat is going so fast! But either way what do we have so far and who is everyone leaning towards?
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options
    Skelda wrote: »
    I know! I love fights. <3

I kind of love the fact its not us even more!
    Mafia stats