Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims - A Mafia Game - Game Over

Comments

• JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Hmmm you're right. I feel like I've talked a bit too much as well...and I'm not sure I'm getting the right attention.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    noooooo i just noticed this thread don't know how I missed it. well well carry on
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    UniSims wrote: »
    noooooo i just noticed this thread don't know how I missed it. well well carry on

Maybe a next time :) also, these mafia threads become very funny lurking threads as on one point everyone is going hard at it to convince everyone lol!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • AngiesSmithAngiesSmith Posts: 414 Member
    Morning everyone (well not really morning where I am it's noon) but either way hello :)

Also @LilacErin thats fair (about the timezones thing) I am looking through comments from earlier and others are saying morning at like 3 am where I am so yeah :3
    AngiesSmith.png
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    @LilacErin I could be but I'm drawing a lot of attention to me right now. If I was mafia I wouldn't do that. I still think I talk too much :D

xD Same
    AngiesSmith.png
    LilacErin wrote: »
    @JoyfulSims oh okay, I get you now.
    I was getting ready to go to school and i had to be quick.

If I'm completely honest I have no idea what's going on and if I'm even doing the right thing. I'm just trying to piece things together. I mean by accusing me and acting like not mafia, you could be mafia! :D

Plot twist! But honestly I also have no clue what I'm doing. This is my firstish game, other game I did moved WAYYY to fast and I got lost in the thread :p
    AngiesSmith.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Okay, so I just saw that the game started. Although I made it just in time since it's not yet the end of the first day. Phew. I couldn't go online often because I was on vacation. :) The times I did check, I couldn't find the Mafia thread in the first few pages.

Anyway, just to get the ball rolling, I have my doubts about AngiesSmith. :o Who knows if this is really her firstish game? Maybe she's just hustling us to allay suspicions about her being part of the Mafia. D:

(So, nobody's voted yet? We still have half of the day left. Is it inappropriate to vote right now?)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    Katieeee wrote: »
    Skelda wrote: »
    "4. Role-claiming is not forbidden but is frowned upon. You may role-claim if there is some strategic reason, but not to save your own butt from a lynch or to out another players role."

Can you clarify this please? This is going to be the most annoying rule for Rosey and I because we are always able to claim, but this game would be broken in favor of the Town if we all could claim now since there are no VTs.

Under what situations are we able to claim?

Not a mafia game without you complaining, huh?

You know it. I'll be nice.

I don't like not being able to unvote, especially since Day doesn't end when majority is reached. But whatever, I'll play by your rules.

I think Katie is good. Rosey and Sjappie feel okay too. I feel like our team mostly has new people on it.
  • KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    "Our" team?
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    We still haven't heard from @xlunalovegoodx or @Azarinop2 and @Roesy1579 disappeared.
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Ok, I'm leaning toward @lilacErin since before anyone really posted anything she said:
    LilacErin wrote: »
    Hmmmm who should I vote for? Mwahahahaha not not saying yet, I have an inkling though.

And then she says she has a clue as to who the scum could be but won't share. :'(
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    scillakees wrote: »
    ... @Roesy1579 ...

Poor. Please see me.
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Well I'm leaning towards @Skelda mainly because they seem suspicious.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Trying to start a bandwagon, are we?
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    You and Lilac, naturally.
    Maybe Scilla, we'll see how the cards fall.
    By "our team" I meant the team of Mafia. As in, the team we are looking for. Maybe that's poor word choice, lol.

I don't get why I'm suspicious though, I haven't really done anything other than list a couple townreads which isn't that crazy. Keep in mind that I've played with these people before and I'm okay at reading them. At least I'm giving opinions abou the game.

Do roles get revealed on death? And how much time do we have?
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    Oh! I just saw Lilac's post, it wasn't there when I started typing, the last post at that point was made by scillakees. It took me forever to post that though :D It's interesting though, you're in Skelda's list and right now you're trying to make me and Lilac look suspicious.

I said nothing of the sort. In fact: I'd say you're doing that completely on your own.
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    You and Lilac, naturally.

Yeah, I'm not crazy about them both suddenly saying that I'm suspicious at the same time, it's like they talked about it in their Mafia chat. Mafia gets Daytalk right?
    And also people, activity is irrelevant. The idea that the Mafia are not going to be on the thread much is rubbish.

I don't know if I think it is JoyfulSims though. Her post thinking her activity was Town actually seemed genuine.
    edited February 2021
    Deleted