Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims - A Mafia Game - Game Over

Comments

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Traditionally I'm a first day no voter. But as our days are way longer now we should have heard from everyone, so it could be wiser in this set up to see of there's more info to gather on a first day :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Hi everyone. :#
  • JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Ohhhhhhh oh oh I have something! I've found a clue!
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • AngiesSmithAngiesSmith Posts: 414 Member
    LilacErin wrote: »

Ooo what is it?

Also could day 1 be only 24 hours instead of the regular 48 since we really have nothing to do D1?
    AngiesSmith.png
  • KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    Skelda wrote: »
    "4. Role-claiming is not forbidden but is frowned upon. You may role-claim if there is some strategic reason, but not to save your own butt from a lynch or to out another players role."

Can you clarify this please? This is going to be the most annoying rule for Rosey and I because we are always able to claim, but this game would be broken in favor of the Town if we all could claim now since there are no VTs.

Under what situations are we able to claim?

Not a mafia game without you complaining, huh?
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    Oh we can't change our votes? We can't change our mind if we think someone is making a good argument about why they aren't bad?
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    I can see where not changing votes would make it easier on the host. But will this lead to everyone holding off on any kind of voting at all until the end of the day since we won't be able to change our minds?
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    But only votes in bold count, right? So couldn't you technically just say you're going to vote for X without making it bold and only once the deadline arrives and you're sure that your vote is final make a post with the name in bold?

LOOPHOLES!!! XD
    AngiesSmith.png
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Is it though? I feel like that might have been intentional :D

Oh well :3
    AngiesSmith.png
    I wondered about that as well but I'm not sure if it's smart to share clues since the Goths can use them against us. I found one myself but it's irrelevant at this point in time. I'll bring it up once it's necessary. LilacErin said earlier that she has an inkling which strikes me as odd as there weren't all that many posts at that time. She might be pretending.

Huh good thought. I wouldn't have picked up on that, but now that you say something about it I would agree.
    AngiesSmith.png
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Yeah but I might be reading too much into this. I remember a mafia game where I had an odd feeling that someone was bad, I couldn't really explain it to anyone but there was something off about them. I talked about it in the thread and got lynched because people thought I was making it up. Turned out I was a townsperson and the person I suspected was indeed part of the mafia. It could very well be the same here and I'm just jumping to conclusions far too early. I don't think I'll be voting for Lilac.

I'm just going to abstain D1 until I get some real info, but I do have one suspicion even though I am probably completely :p
    AngiesSmith.png
    Well Rosey is quite silent. Could mean she's scum, but haven't seen her around much lately, so it could also very well be anything pretty much.

Roseybird! Come ovah here!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    Well Rosey is quite silent. Could mean she's scum, but haven't seen her around much lately, so it could also very well be anything pretty much.

:)

Also sorry this is probably a major derp, but is scum maf?
    AngiesSmith.png

:)

Also sorry this is probably a major derp, but is scum maf?

Yes, you're right. Scum is mafia. :)
    LilacErin wrote: »

Ooo what is it?

Also could day 1 be only 24 hours instead of the regular 48 since we really have nothing to do D1?

Well I'm not saying what the clue us just in case! :D

We also have players in different countries, so 24 hours might be inconvenient.
    <3
    Traditionally I'm a first day no voter. But as our days are way longer now we should have heard from everyone, so it could be wiser in this set up to see of there's more info to gather on a first day :)

I found the no voting very hard in the only other game I played. It seems doing that just gives the bad guys a free ride on the first day.

Ok, so why is everyone saying they have clues but not sharing?
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    No reaction is a reaction as well @LilacErin ;)

Huh?

Anyway, I think it's someone who hasn't commented yet. They might be talking to the other mafia.
    <3
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Good morning everyone :) I just woke up by some guys measuring something with a beepy little box.

Even I sometimes think I'm losing it :') a beepy little box...

Oh well! The annoying sound woke me anyway, so I'm here again! As ever I still don't have a clue.

Also @scillakees many people hate no voting on the first day, I just think it serves no purpose to lynch someone when there's nothing to say about it. So I stick to no voting as to see what scum does after a loong day and I start giving my vote from day 2 on :) it's just the tactic I'm used too
    pkJ66Kv.png
    edited June 2016
    @JoyfulSims oh okay, I get you now.
    I was getting ready to go to school and i had to be quick.

If I'm completely honest I have no idea what's going on and if I'm even doing the right thing. I'm just trying to piece things together. I mean by accusing me and acting like not mafia, you could be mafia! :D
    <3