Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims - A Mafia Game - Game Over

Comments

• Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    If you were both Mafia, you could have talked about it in your chat first which would would allow you to both have the dame opinion ahead of time.

But like I said, I'm not convinced that it is you.

Who else do your suspect apart from me?
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    @LilacErin I could be but I'm drawing a lot of attention to me right now. If I was mafia I wouldn't do that. I still think I talk too much :D

Oh you mean this? Scum could say this too though. The specific communication, the "I'm probably sounding scum right now" the emoticon... I'm fairly certain this isn't Joy's first game either.
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    At the moment I'm leaning towards voting for Skelda, mostly because he (or she?) has a list of good people already and none of the people I have a good feeling about (nor myself) are part of it. He also says that he thinks that there's mostly new people on his team but I think at least Katie and Rosey have some experience. It doesn't make sense as it contradicts with his previous statement. That list also makes me suspicious of Rosey and Sjappie, Katie... I don't know why she's even on there, she hasn't done anything that would make me feel either way about her.

Currently I tend towards AngieSmith and LilacErin being townies. I thought LilacErin was pretending to have a clue but I think she was just confused. AngieSmith participates in the thread just as much as I do. Logically that makes me suspicious of scillakees because LilacErin did say this:
    LilacErin wrote: »
    No reaction is a reaction as well @LilacErin ;)

Huh?

Anyway, I think it's someone who hasn't commented yet. They might be talking to the other mafia.

In my interpretation that was her clue / inkling.

Whut.. that's odd reasoning. I take it you didn't know there's a couple of people who know each other already. Otherwise this statement is just not okay. Also to inform you, first time I plaid I suspected Skelda as well, he has this air around him lol!

I do halfish agree with Skelda, but I'm not sure of Rosey yet. Being as defending as she is now is Roseylike, but she hasn't been around much. But as I said before, it could be because she just isn't as much on the forum anymore as she used to be ;)

I don't suspect you though, you're too townish. Which could be a great strategy but for now I believe you.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    @LilacErin I could be but I'm drawing a lot of attention to me right now. If I was mafia I wouldn't do that. I still think I talk too much :D

Oh you mean this? Scum could say this too though. The specific communication, the "I'm probably sounding scum right now" the emoticon... I'm fairly certain this isn't Joy's first game either.

I know scum could say that and scum regularly do. "If I were Mafia" is actually a fairly popular rhetorical technique. I dunno though, it isn't screaming scum to me.
  • Options
    There was also a whole 14min between the two posts.
  • Options
    JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • Options
    Skelda wrote: »

I know scum could say that and scum regularly do. "If I were Mafia" is actually a fairly popular rhetorical technique. I dunno though, it isn't screaming scum to me.

Agree to disagree?
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Whoa...I'm so sorry if I upset someone. I just felt Skelda was a bit suspicious from the 'our team' bit. I also just realised mafia would try and post to seem less suspicious, so @Skelda is right.

I thinking going to do a bit more observing before I open my mouth again.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    As I said, the posts crossed each other. No matter though, Lilac has the same opinion as me so that makes her look even more like a townsperson since I know I'm good. And I think if I was mafia I wouldn't try something that obvious. I suspect I won't survive the first night anyway but when I'm dead at least the townsfolk has a pretty good idea who to lynch next.

You have to watch the people with the same opinion the closest. Mafia loves to follow a townie as to make the other look suspicious... you have to have an 'innocent friend' so to speak.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Yeah but that would not have been smart. If I were to do something like that, I wouldn't post directly after her. I'd post sometime later. I'm suspecting Rosey right now, who started posting a lot more once I accused you.

I'm not saying you're scumbuddies. You're saying that. I'm just agreeing with you.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    Also guys, feel free to call me Erin if you so wish or Lilac, or whatever reallly.
    <3
  • Options
    Skelda wrote: »

Agree to disagree?

I'll think about it. I'm not sure who else to vote for.
  • Options
    Yeah but that would not have been smart. If I were to do something like that, I wouldn't post directly after her. I'd post sometime later. I'm suspecting Rosey right now, who started posting a lot more once I accused you.

Duuudee (female dude probably), stop blaming Rosey. Only Rosey suspects you, why trying to defend so hard. A few people have mentioned this is how Rosey plays. We don't nearly have enough info to go on yet.

Just give lists of what you think.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    This thread is too fast for me. Rosey you're absolutely right. This isn't my first game, it's my... I think it's my third or fourth. I'm not a new player, I'm only new to playing it in this forum and in english. I do tend to take very long to write my posts. This one for example was started as soon as I wrote the last one. In between now and then I'm pretty sure a couple of posts have been made already.

And then there's Sjappie joining the discussion. Right now all the people that are telling me that I'm wrong are people from the list. I wonder why that is? ;) You could even say it's a bandwagon... :D Ironic, right?

It isn't a bandwagon because we don't all agree that you are suspicious.
  • Options
    This thread is too fast for me. Rosey you're absolutely right. This isn't my first game, it's my... I think it's my third or fourth. I'm not a new player, I'm only new to playing it in this forum and in english. I do tend to take very long to write my posts. This one for example was started as soon as I wrote the last one. In between now and then I'm pretty sure a couple of posts have been made already.

And then there's Sjappie joining the discussion. Right now all the people that are telling me that I'm wrong are people from the list. I wonder why that is? ;) You could even say it's a bandwagon... :D Ironic, right?

I was only giving advices and little bit of opinion :') if that's what makes you suspect others, woah ;)

I'm also slow typing though, I'm on my phone!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    I don't really want to lynch you! I don't really think you are that suspicious. The only person who really wants to lynch you is Rosey!
  • Options
    SjappielovePaul why are you trying to defend Rosey so much right now? And I gave my thoughts and out comes everyone who I suspected to tell me how wrong I am and that I'm misjudging you as players. My gut tells me that I was completely right with all of you.

Lynch me, I'm okay with that. But right afterwards start lynching the people who are being defensive about one post made by me and who didn't talk too much before that.

Because I know Rosey, and we're only with 11, eventhough it's very probable we'll lynch a townie first day, I try to tell you that Rosey is probably a townie and a not so clever call to suspect her right now.

Also I'm sorry I'm active now ;) it's 11:30 here, I always am on the forum before I go to sleep. I could give you links to previous games if you like to check me out, lol
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Sjappie, who are you leaning towards voting for?
  • Options
    I really don't want to lynch anyone yet. I'd much rather wait it out.
    Do I have to vote for someone every round or not? Sorry i be never played before, im a tad confused.
    <3
  • Options
    I don't know Skelda, I was still feeling a little no votish, but Joyful seems panicky. Could be because first time here, could be because she is scum.

Before this post I didn't really attack her I believe, maybe a bold opinion, but never wanted to lynch her and see how she's panicking.

Also Rosey seems townish, but in other games she used to be more active as town. At this moment she gets easy benefit of my doubts as it could have simple reasons.

Lilac seems like a nice townie.

I don't suspect you, Skelda

Katie I don't know, hasn't said much yet.

So at the moment I'm still leaning no vote, but joyful is on my radar.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    You "know rosey" isn't a very good defense. That I suspect Rosey had nothing to do with you, you didn't say anything to defend yourself you only said something to defend her. You three, Skelda who made the list and you and Rosey who were on it... If we lynch someone of you it's possible we'll lynch a mafia on the first day. That would give us a good head start.

And Skelda is just backpedaling now, I stick to my original thought.

You are a stubborn person aren't you lol. I could give you links to all previous games here and you'd see this is Rosey her town behaviour. Do you want that? So you'll know us as well?

Why do you want to throw suspicions around so much? Please answer that question. The only reason I suspect you is because you're so panicky, trying to blacktalk three people here who played together before and thus have certain reads on one another. If you just stopped saying 'you three don't have reasons (we do, you just don't want to open your eyes to them) and you three are together' and started giving some good strong statements I wouldn't suspect you at all.
    pkJ66Kv.png