Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    edited July 2022
    Hailey had tragically lost her young husband to hysterical laughter at a birthday party. She has an adorable toddler at home and has not been thinking about opening her heart again. Tonight, her two best gal-pals convinced her to go out to Guy's Night at the bar. "Time to get under someone else," Alice giggled. Alice is the reddish-brown haired one and is happily married and focused on raising a family, so it's easy for her to talk. Jasmine (green hair) was a little more serious, having also lost a fiancee and the love of her life, but quite a few years back. "You never stop loving the one you lost, but your heart can grow room to love in a different and equally special way." So Hailey (our blond heroine in the middle) was convinced to try.

djnWMaZ.png

At first, all is quiet and no one seems interesting, but the girls enjoy each other's company.

Up4JPMX.png

Around midnight, Hailey locks eyes with a handsome stranger. They have good chemistry, and she finds him "attractive," according to my mods. Hailey goes for it, and within an hour she finally has a hook-up. She feels like she's what, 19 years old again?!

qQNEZ0E.png

tosJZxw.png

While they're hanging out chatting around 3am, Hailey suddenly and unexpectedly meets someone who catches her eye on a deeper level.

KvYZxTM.png

Taku and Hailey get lost in conversation, bringing in the dawn, long after Hailey's hook-up man had left the bar. But Taku leaves before they can exchange numbers! Hailey shrugs. "It's probably better this way," she tells herself.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    Part 3 of 5

Laila wasn't foaming at the mouth anymore, but she still felt all kinds of messed up. And very hungry.
    29-feel-bad-and-hungry.png

Lux had abandoned her. Rory wasn't around.
    Mom and Dad were right here.
    When they woke up, Laila asked if they could go home a day early.
    30-feel-bad-2.png
    She got a lecture from Dad for taking risks like jogging in the tunnels. And another lecture from Mom for being reluctant to go to the doctor.
    31-feel-bad-3.png

"You didn't go to the doctor when you got sick! You just rested! And you got better! Let me do the same thing! I'm perfectly capable of knowing when I need help!"
    32-feel-bad-angry-response.png

"Wow," said Tanvi.
    "Would a cup of coffee help?" asked Salim. "We didn't get to have any coffee all vacation."

The cup of coffee was amazing.
    33-coffee1.png

Very amazing. Laila had some strong feelings about it. "Awoo!"
    34-coffee2.png

Where did that come from?

Hey, coffee has a real kick when you've been without for a few days--
    Oof!
    35-coffee3.png

Okay, that's not the coffee--
    It was like something boiling up from deep inside, a wave of anger like she remembered from Lux's transformation at the full moon--
    But something delicious and pure about it too--
    Laila's last clear thought was that she never wanted it to stop
    laila-transforms.png

36-scratched-chair-scared-dad-coffee-good.png

(It was excellent coffee, though a bit beside the point)

37-rampage1.png

38-rampage2.png

39-rampage3.png

Laila pounced on an unsuspecting teen. Too late, she realized it was Krystle Gore from school.
    40-rampage4.png

People were starting to take pictures on their phones. Laila felt a tiny bit bad but mostly she wanted to get them all back
    rampage-text1.png

rampage-text2.png

And then it was over.
    41-collapse.png

"Laila, sweetheart. I saw the whole thing. Are you okay?"
    42-mom1.png

"Mom... I've never felt better in my life."
    43-never-better.png

Laila took a long look at herself in the mirror. She'd always liked her own appearance. Doe eyes, smooth skin, flowing hair with just a little bit of curl, a body that naturally enjoyed exercise and responded to it well. A soft and slightly ironic smile that she always deployed whenever anyone complimented her on her looks, which was often. A friendly, charismatic way of talking to people that she wanted to like her. She wanted everyone to like her and most everyone did.

The image staring back at her now was more complicated. Scarred. A smile that wasn't soft and cute anymore. And, somewhere underneath it, a fabulously strong animal covered in beautiful white fur and capable of running at amazing speeds. An animal that didn't care what anyone else thought.
    "I like this," said Laila. Filling with feelings of real pride, she said again, "I like this."
    44-i-like-this.png
    (She's got the Prideful temperament now.)

"Mom. I don't want to go to the doctor and I don't want to go back to normal. I like who I am now. I want to know more about it and I think the other werewolves can teach me." If they ever text me again, she thought to herself. "You seemed to be okay with the other werewolves we met in Moonwood Mill, right? Could you be okay with me?"
    45-sympathy1.png

"Those other werewolves are not my daughter," Tanvi snapped.
    46-sympathy2-those-other-werewolves-are-not-my-daughter.png
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!!
    OMG I haven’t been on here in forever!!!! I’ve had some new work duties and a serious health crisis I have been dealing with for the past so that put a crimp in my Sims 4 posting here on the forums.
    Then my main Legacy save with all my favorite sims and sims genealogies got corrupted and is nearly unplayable. :( So I started a new save with a few recycled sims and builds here and there.
    And wow. Werewolves!!!
    As an occult player (with a lot of family style thrown in) my mind has been blown. This pack is AMAZING. So I made a werewolf to start out my new save. Here’s a dramatic retelling of my play sessions so far lol.

Sad Wolf
    Meet Alaric Lobo. He’s had an interesting and somewhat sad life up to this point.
    He’s here tonite at Celene’s bar. Its winter, and its started snowing. Great. ItBPSzP.png
    Despite the cold, he needed some company before he went insane. There’s a scrawny, freezing little witch sitting next to him. At least he thinks she’s a spellcaster of some sort. Witch, elf, fae maybe? She’s definitely reeking of magic. gq7Z8zL.png
    So here he is. Pouring out his life story to her and the local bartender, Celene. dWxIfLi.png
    Alaric originally hails from the Moonwood Mill area. He was currently estranged from his mother, and never knew his father. All he knows is that his dad was a werewolf. It was fun finding out about that the hard way (much sarcasm)
    The teen years were a bit ruff to say the least. His mom gave him enough money to get started in life once he hit his late teens. All her life savings at that point in fact. But she did kick him out. GQuiBpw.png
    It was apparent he took after his father. He was a difficult toddler and child and once his transformations started in his teens, he was constantly wrecking the house and terrifying her. She was worried he might turn her too. He couldn’t really blame her. i3YgulJ.png
    Despite his rough start to life, he did enjoy it to the fullest. Alaric loves the ladies. He was a bit of a player (he finished the serial romantic aspiration fast lol)
    Alaric joined the military once he was old enough. He did fairly well but did not get promoted often. Once his transformations started, they did put a crimp in his duties. He left the career once his term of duty ended.
    Alaric returned to Moonwood Mill and moved into his old home. His mother had since moved on to parts unknown. He enjoyed the solitude and quiet of the woods, and for the first time, some comradery with other werewolves. RLtcb9u.png
    But he mostly stuck to himself. He preferred it that way. He took a job as a part time construction worker. He picked up fermenting and built a still out in the shed. And took up woodworking as a hobby. BjUOXll.png
    He was enjoying drinks one night at Celene’s Bar in town when he met Maria Coffman (she’s a random werewolf lady I threw into the unplayed households, among others). It was love at first sight. She was his fated mate! He fell in love immediately. He began to imagine settling down and starting a life and family with her. They started a whirlwind romance. She moved in immediately for a very short time. ATbhllg.png
    They enjoyed their time together, until one morning, he found her gone.
    She left a note saying that though he saw her as his fated mate, she did not. She was moving away from Moonwood Mill for better opportunities. But that he should know that she did truly love him for the brief time they were together. He was devastated.
    9 months later, (or whatever equivalent), Maria calls him to tell him that she had given birth to their son. She said that he was doing well and that they were living in San Myshuno. Then she hung up.
    Al was shocked. He had a kid?! He desperately wanted to reunite with Maria and meet his son. He was a father! He didn’t want to be like his own father and never be involved in his child’s life. So he started calling her, texting her, anything. But she never responded.
    Then he found out why while watching the news one day. Shortly after the birth, Maria was involved in a kitchen fire and died. Her son was removed by Protective Custodies and put up for adoption. Al was sent into a deep depression.
    Will ever be happy again? Will he ever find love again? Will ever reunite with his son?

So what actually happened in my game?
    *Whirlwind romance=woohoo’d in a bush 3 times over a few nights

*The brief time they had together=I added her to the household briefly to see what her moodlets were. He saw her as his fated mate, but the trait did not show up for her! Interesting…I then removed her from his household. She stayed the night and left the next morning lol with a goodbye hand bubble over her head.
    *Surprise baby!=I have MC Command with risky woohoo set to 5 percent. Looks like Al lost (or won?) those odds. I got a notification from Maria that they had a kid
    *Tragic death of mother=Thank you Neighborhood Stories!! I had just switched it on for a few days. Let me tell you that feature is a wild ride. I saw one day that Maria showed up as a ghost! I was like wha???
    After checking the little mailbox. My game moved her to one of the awful apartments in San Myshuno. She gave birth to the baby. Then she was killed off by the game literally the day after giving birth. She was making a bowl of salad and it randomly burst into flames. Or something like that lol.
    *baby taken by Child Protective Services=I know the game usually deletes the baby right after that-You get like a message saying “don’t worry the baby has been adopted by another family” but the infant is in fact deleted by the game. I find this feature horrifying, so I have MC command transfer the baby/toddler/child to another household if there is no other adult left in the household.

Back to Celene’s Bar
    Al continued on with his story. The one bright spot in his life is that he had been in contact with CPS and had finally tracked down the location of his son. He was with a foster family. After proving his paternity and reaffirming his custody rights, they were to be reunited soon. But he was still dealing with grief over the death of Maria. He was worried. How was he going to hold down a job, deal with his “afflictions” and raise a child? He was going to need help…
    s3SZagc.png

Thalia’s story
    Celine, the town bartender of course, had been keeping up with all the news and gossip in town. She had introduced him to the freezing, scrawny little witch that had come to town. She had quite the story to tell herself.
    Thalia originally hails from Forgotten Hollow. She was half-elf and half-vampire.GSKvved.png
    She had almost identical twin sister. Her parents never really got along and the relationship didn’t last long. They split up, one parent each raising the twins separately, almost Parent Trap style. Thalia was raised by her father. Despite being a vampire, he was a doting father. She spent a happy childhood with him. pxw9MTb.png
    She was even still living at home while attending university. That is until one night, parched and crazed from thirst, he turned on her as a food source. jHlyp5N.png
    She was terrified. She knew she was not safe there. 6lhUPnT.png
    So she fled the night with what few clothes she could carry on her back. She did withhold telling them just who her father was…. QFedmmm.png
    She made her way to Moonwood Mill, where her clunker jeep broke down, and with no money, and a blizzard coming on, she had nowhere to go. She was going to have to rough it this winter until things improved. She saw lights ahead, and it turned out to be an outdoor bar. Despite the weather, it seemed fairly busy. PIVtBfw.png
    And that is how she met Celene and Alaric.
    Celene said no way and proposed a solution. Why doesn’t she move into Al’s spare bedroom? Act as a nanny for free room and board until she gets back on her feet? Meanwhile, Al would have extra help with the new baby, plus having some extra company always helps with the grief process. Alaric and Thalia discussed terms. C8C3pXs.png
    They walked over to his home. Along the way, Al warned her. You need to be careful around here. There are worse things than vampires in these woods. iNrgT2Y.png
    Thalia moved into the spare bedroom that night WvqnUit.png

Ruff Times
    Things progressed well. CPS dropped off the baby. His name is Conan. He is adorable but SO FUSSY. He constantly screams.8jEcRbk.png
    Not only was Al having to transition to sudden fatherhood, he was still dealing his grief over the death of Maria. And it never helps when all the other werewolves around are telling him he only ever has 1 fated mate. Only one. Gee thanks Lou wTKwcKD.png
    He tried blogging about his feelings too. sZ0e1SQ.png
    Thalia did her best to bolster his spirits. eCjRYdp.png
    Thalia got a part time job as a clerk at the gas station down the street while attending science classes at the adjunct college.
    mLVdHVp.png
    It was her last semester thank goodness. She was exhausted at first since she was still getting over the plasma drain. 1T5j0en.png
    She helps with babysitting when Al is at work or, wandering off to wherever he goes at night mbkpv9P.png

A Howling good time? Maybe not...
    Al failed to tell her about his werewolf problem….Poor Thalia has had a very sheltered life.
    She thought he was kind of weird. And a little distant. bgfM8GA.png
    Sometimes he’d get really angry for no reason and storm off into the night. He’d be gone for hours And sometimes he’d even eat raw meat! IXTMjD0.png
    He also constantly reminded her to stay in the house at night. Especially around the full moon. There were wolves, and other things out there…. fXXMG1R.png
    Than one night. It happened. zoHYfLD.png
    He turned into a werewolf right there in the living room! Poor Thalia had no idea what in the Magic Realm was going on! aKQ38k4.png
    All she knows is she just about wet her pants. IWa9IAT.png
    Alaric burst through the front door and ran off into the night. He was really rampaging. He just barely was able to regain control. ZMgfJ1r.png

Greg
    Alaric ran into Greg, as he often did A8BQf9K.png
    And they had a major brawl. xP0F5x2.png
    He lost and was knocked out. iJr6VJT.png
    Greg thought that was an open invitation to visit the house. He walked straight into her bedroom and started wrecking the place. HAXsOSH.png
    Alaric woke up and was walking back when he heard screaming coming from the house. 6VNVkwd.png
    Thalia was screaming (Cry Greg!) Al took off at a dead run to the trailer JPcsIiW.png
    Its kind of cool, because if your sim does “Cry Greg” than other sims automatically come running.

Poor Thalia, despite being a squeamish sim, got herself together and even managed to break through and communicate with Greg. LXmN4tR.png
    He was lucid enough to talk for a bit. 4ep908S.png
    Al finally got there. He confessed to being a werewolf. Apologized for scaring the magic motes right out of her, and reassured her that she had nothing to fear from him. He himself had never attacked a non-were FmYSioI.png
    Lol. Greg got bored and promptly curled up for a nap lol. O8oCpn8.png

The Wolf is Outta the Bag
    Now that the wolf is out of the bag so to speak. The relationship between Al and Thalia grew much better. They started to bond. YPeopPG.png
    Winter fun sXHSUlV.png
    And when the weather was really bad, there is always the dartboard 6ZYWN2w.png
    Thats all I have for now.
    Till next time!

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Hi @sarabeth2984 so sorry about the health crisis. Hope you feel better soon.
    I am really enjoying your wolf story! Thalia is a very original character and I like the backstory.
    (I thought Alaric's mom was Eliza Pancakes for a little bit there haha)

@GirafHuntr The boys are cute but Hailey and her two friends steal the show! Hope you keep sharing :)

• Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited July 2022
    I tried to do something where all the Mermen in the Zalrian Family took the Merboys to the beach to burn off some energy swimming. While the mermen and merboys gathered at the beach, I was going to have the mermaids in the family take a relaxing day off… There were too many mermen and merboys for the game… When Dylan, Zeph, Kemps, Calum, Juniper, Barnaby, Wade, and Sora showed up at the beach, Alex Kailani and Aaron Kailani also showed up… It seems the Kailani side of the family had the same idea… I had Reef and Kylen show up.

So, I end up with almost 24 mermen and merboys gathering at the beach… The game couldn’t process that many and nothing happened. As for why there were so many mermen and merboys, my Zalrian and Kailani families seem to only have merboys. I don’t manipulate gender. I just get a lot of merboys when they try for baby.

For those who don’t know, the merboys are teens and the children while the mermen are the adults and parents.

Anyways, I might have to try a different venue to attempt the same thing. I’m probably going to need to build a spa too.

I guess merfolk family gameplay will be harder to pull off then expected.

Edit: When the mermen showed up, so did the mermaids… So, it was more like 12-16 mermen and merboys and around 8 mermaids.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    @Metior_Ice I know many other players talk about using the Club System, (personally, I've never had any success with it) but might you try to limit those who show up by making it a "Club" things? Just a thought.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 Loved your story. I do hope you stay well and are able to continue posting over here. Take care and Welcome Back!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,093 Member
    edited July 2022
    The start of Summer 1988 and so far...

A heavily pregnant Liberty with my sim self's seventh child dares to take on the motive trials!
    ncrbu9Q.png
    She had a bladder failure so didn't complete the trials but while participating in the trials, i found my sim self autonomously upgrading the massage controls while watching the cooking channel:
    Vq3JkZO.png
    The following day Liberty gives birth to a healthy baby boy which she named Harry, after her late father Harry Lee.
    IcVqf5Z.png
    I feel i should even the family out now as her children have been: boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl and now another boy.
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,093 Member
    And an extra post: as today is my real life birthday, my sim self and his wife Liberty threw me an in-game birthday party to celebrate!
    svGq6wn.png
    R3cLzcE.png
    Uw7VuZU.png
    fNli3M6.png
    45khSIl.png
    fXziwf3.png
    1iDceaV.png
    2EhorZq.png
    And a birthday kiss!
    gtDsebH.png
  • Options
    @Brd709 Happy, happy birthday! It looks as if you had a great time!
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member
    @Brd709, happy birthday
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    I decided to experiment today. Took twins from my Landgrab family, de-familialized them, and made them married to each other. Currently waiting on second set of twins from that game. Was more just an experiment to see if it could be done; turns out it can. Save family into library, edit family, delete the mother and other unwanted siblings. Then adjust the two relations to household members then to married... After they've been aged up of course. And bang, the game doesn't see them as related after the household member switch.

Considering the two were products of Malcom Landgraab, I think it an amusing experiment to do.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Options
    Apologies for the double post, but since I cant seem to edit my last post....

Been enjoying playing with families more lately. I've developed a system where I try to use one cake for more than a few age ups. Has worked well.
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    With the birth of my newest sim today, I only just realized I'm 8 births away from having 100 sims in my family.
  • Options
    Congratulations,@SamDenny!
  • Options
    blaq797 wrote: »

Been enjoying playing with families more lately. I've developed a system where I try to use one cake for more than a few age ups. Has worked well.

There should be a small bold gear in the upper right of your post. Run the curser over it, and click. A drop-down should allow you to edit. :)
  • Options
    MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    So Victor properly set out on his quest today. Hold on to your hats, folks, because a lot of new characters are getting introduced today! :D

Well, even old wives' tales of Spellcasters and revival could prove to be a useful lead, so he decided to look around online. He considered Ambrosia for a bit, but finding a chef capable of making it was like finding a needle in a haystack. But his search for the Spellcasters led him all the way to the Quad Manor library, as witch hunts were sadly a part of Windenburg's history. But maybe he could find his next lead there?

5h70vpB.png

There wasn't much information, save for some fictional tales about Spellcasters. But some of those books had historic notes in their margins... Writing messages within contraband books at the time was a common method of Spellcasters communicating with eachother during the witch hunts. Many referred to hiding places and safehouses from those times, and some mentioned the Spellcasters fleeing elsewhere to escape the dreaded Auditors looking for them. However, none mentioned the location. Eventually Victor caught himself digging for information all night! He was in dire need of a good cup of coffee, and the cafes in Windenburg were famous for their quality brews. What better opportunity to start clearing his name?

And not a moment to soon! Victor was actually attacked by a randomized townie right outside of the cafe when I wasn't looking... But according to the Confident moodlet indicating that it happened, he luckily managed to defend himself without looking too beat up. Guess his time in the Upper District's gym before I started playing him paid off! :o
    Granted, he did get some weird looks when he walked in...

QsDo35j.png

...But at least he could sit down for a good cup of joe safely. While he was waiting for his cafe latte, he decided to chat up the locals a bit. Things started off at a begrudging polite tone on the people's part, but it was nothing that Victor's best politician smile and a few kind words couldn't fix.

zi6YbIb.png

And in the process, he even managed to secure a few votes!

R3XVfbN.png

Also, er, Victor... Are you SURE you want to stick around for that scone? Someone should really get a health inspector to look at that coffee machine, so one can take an informed guess about the kitchen. :p

OfPFx1J.png

And, of course, one can't visit Windenburg without dropping by Pan Europa. And it turns out: he was not the only one wronged by Natasha in that club... Victor was just sitting down to drown his sorrows for one night when Dominic had decided to do the same.

Rxu8dEH.png

Turns out that after the divorce with Moira and being discarded by Natasha, he had built a new life for himself in Strangerville, and was in Windenburg to celebrate a promotion. However, he had not felt ready to date yet due to the hurt the Vampire caused. After they found that they were discussing woes about the same woman, the two quickly bonded: Needless to say, Victor had found both a listening ear and a new friend. The subject quickly switched to Victor eventually planning Natasha's downfall, and Dominic offered to help when the time came. 'Hey, if that wench gets what's coming to her, then you have my vote, man.' What can I say: a policy to properly illegalize Vampires drinking from Sims without permission sounded quite compelling to this guy... :D

Well, after all of that hard work, Victor definitely earned a bit of a break.

cxaOmHD.png

I mean, it won't alleviate the deep grief and heartache, but can't keep your cool in the campaign room when you're on a lack of sleep and absolutely stressed out of your mind. Speaking of sleep: it was high time he called it a day after this. Luckily, he slept right through the paranormal happenings in his house...

The next morning, Victor swore he smelled smoke! Not wanting end up like his late wife Lily, he hurried down the stairs to check and maybe give the fire department a call. How did the fire alarms not go off?

LLlt1h4.png

However, he found some eggs and toast on the counter that he surely didn't cook himself, and a pan nearby that was still radiating smoke and heat... While he was relieved that his house wasn't about to burn down, this did mean that something was DEFINITELY going on. Victor could do some things off as just a coincidence or 'him just hearing things', but there was no denying this. The meal seemed normal enough, so he bravely had a taste.

qnXnPQ0.png

Hmm, didn't Lily put some sugar on the sides of the toast at times to make it a pseudo-french toast? But no matter how badly Victor wanted to look into this further, work beckoned... Most paranormal happenings took place at night. Well, long story short: Victor's campaign team is making A LOT of extra hours at the moment, and they deeply worry about what to do. Things could be going better, but it's not as big of a disaster as it was. He has made a start in saving his political career, but he's not out of the woods yet. The team promised to get the good word out about him, and praised his efforts in Windenburg.

Someone on the team even took Victor aside for a minute, noticed his consistent lack of sleep and stress levels, and knew what was going on. They promised to keep his secret, and could even recommend a good paranormal investigator...
    Now if you remember my older posts, then you might remember Diego Fuentes. He's a Sim of mine who has both the worst luck and the best luck at the same time, and neither of those is a hyperbole in his case. He was struck by lightning on his first ghostbusting gig but succeeded at it regardless, attacked by giant bugs while on a hike in Mt Komerebi but managed to swat them off, the list goes on. Diego doesn't look for trouble, trouble looks for Diego. He's an absolute legend in my game, and the cream of the crop when it comes to ghost hunters. And today, he decided to try and see if Victor's hunch was right. Helping a politician out sure sounded like a sweet gig to him, so he went to meet with his client.

JeNUocT.png

Victor updated him on the situation. 'Stuff floats, lights flicker, food appears out of nowhere...'
    'Hmm, that sounds like a spirit alright.'

Of course, our favorite ghost hunter couldn't help but ask about the urn on the living room table. After hearing about Victor's tales of woe, Diego was pretty sure about what ws going on. He reassured Victor that he felt like the politician was doing the right thing. 'Sir, I've seen plenty of possessions so far in my career. So I can safely say that you weren't in your right mind when you did what you did. All you could really do is pray that she recognizes that this wasn't really you, and forgives you.' And begging for Lily's forgiveness is exactly what Victor plans to do through this all.
    And without further ado, Diego set to trying to contact the Great Beyond. Victor couldn't manage to stay awake after a certain point, and Diego didn't mind waiting until the morning for his payment. But after many attempts and different methods, he finally managed to lure the specter out.

IQTXJXY.png

It was as Victor expected: Lily had been following him this whole time! But while she understandably still harbored some resentment against Victor, she had nothing against the ghost hunter. And she had no qualms about speaking of her side of this story.

'While I now realize that what happened might not entirely be Victor's fault... I can't help but feel hurt by what he did. Married for YEARS, and I couldn't have been a better wife to him. I find out that he's been WooHoo'ing that fanged sknark for months on end! MONTHS! And then he dares leave me for her overnight! Not to mention some of the unforgivable things he said to me when he served me the divorce papers. Ooh, I swear, Diego, if I hadn't died of Cardiac Explosion already... But you can understand: I had to haunt both him and his overly painted wonk. You could hit that makeup with a hammer and it wouldn't budge! I tried possessing her to have her walk into the sun or something, but I failed to even get in her head.'

o7AKV5V.png

'Mrs Feng... Well, former Mrs Feng at this point... Vampires can't be possessed: their souls work differently to a normal Sim, so they are too spiritually resilient to be taken over. Also, Vampires like Natasha can mess with a Sim's mind with ease. It's like a haze over the brain, if that makes sense? The instinctual part of the brain sees things as a nightmare, and will be screaming at the Sim to run for the entire time. But the logical part of the brain automatically experiences the happenings a pleasant one, no matter how harmful, forcing that survival instinct into complete silence. So while it was Victor's body doing all of that, and the words came from his voice, it was not out of free will.'

'But if he hadn't secretly been unhappy in his marriage, then wouldn't this Natasha sknark have nothing to exploit? She must have been working with something in that noodle of his. While he deeply hurt me, he didn't deserve to be her blood slave. It pure was torture to have to watch helplessly as she sunk her fangs into his neck. Is he going to turn, Diego?'

qDXg8rz.png

'Oh, no, Mrs Feng, no need to worry about that. He would've had to drink HER blood as well to turn, and I saw nothing that would warrant a call to a vampire hunter. Now Vampires like Natasha don't need any basis to work on, they can only begin a Sim's corruption or help an existing one along faster. The only limit they have is actions that would be deeply out of character for someone: They can't turn a staunch pacifist into a serial killer.'

'So... you mean to say that she MADE Victor do it?'
    'Indeed. I understand the hurt that it caused, understand your anger most of all, and I won't tell you not to resent him for it. All I can do is hope you'll find to in your heart to eventually forgive him.'

i2xHUqK.png

'Hmm... I'll consider your words, Diego, but I can't make any promises on that one. I'm just here to make sure he succeeds in bringing me back to life. I can't slap the everliving bnarkebus out of him if my hand phases right through his face! But I guess you have to go back to report to Victor eventually... Please let him know that I'll contact him on my own time.'

So the next morning, Diego passed on Lily's message. Victor definitely understood his late ex-wife's hesitance, and assured Diego to give her all the time she needs. But at least she didn't completely shut him out, and his local poltergeist wasn't COMPLETELY hostile towards him. But boy, does Victor ever have a difficult conversation ahead of him...

Well, some testing that I did for a later part of the story doesn't really bode well, but that won't stop me from trying to get these two to at least TRY and talk things out at some point. I'm hoping they can at least be friends by the end of it all, but the 'Declare Enemy' interaction was used somewhere in the argument that killed Lily. And we're pretty much dealing with maxed red relationship bars here, so that's definitely going to take some pre-gaming before I actually screenshot the whole thing. I'm permanently leaving that romance bar for what it is, but I've made a bit of progress on the friendship one to a point where they'll at least tolerate each other most of the time now. Victor helping out on the cooking seemed to have helped. :D
  • Options
    MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    @Brd709 Happy birthday! :) Hope you had a good one.
  • Options
    DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    @Brd709 Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,267 Member
    Trying to break it down to why my twin sims are attracted to crooks and mean female sims in my sims game, that's the only sims they flirt with while in college, bar or at the club.

This sim was too nice for my sim, she only flirted with him only and never his twin brother. They became very good friends and that was it.

toonice.png

Both brothers are attracted to female sims like this only.

FlirtWith2.png

one of the brothers flirting with another college student

FlirtWith.png

and his brother is crazy about Lilith Pleasant

new.png
  • Options
    Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    edited July 2022
    NtAWYim.png

Had a family group Meditation session led by my great-grandson David, Diana didn't want to join, I was fuming, but nothing I could do.
    Post edited by Jonathan777 on
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    blaq797 wrote: »

@blaq797, once you become a full member, then you will be able to edit your post. You already have the required points as well as having an account 24 hours and older which now leaves you needing to make 5 more posts to meet your 15 post count to become a full member...😀
  • Options
    Happy birthday @Brd709 !
    @MelanieScribbles fun ghost story! and I am learning new vocabulary.... sknark... bnarknebus... B)
  • Options
    Yeah, technically, I've been on these forums since well before the point they decided to revamp from the old style. I just don't like to post all that much in general...

So, my vampire had another romp with Alex Goth senior earlier today... So, On top of Nancie, Jerry Landgrab, Alexandra and Alex LandGoth, there are now Mortimer, Morticia and Bellatrix LandGoth. This doesnt count the first one she had with Malcom Landgraab who I pushed into adulthood a couple days ago...

So, basically, Thyme has an "army" of small minions/children to rule a cleaned up Strangerville. As for the breakdown of species..

Thyme is Vampire/Alien

Nancie and Jerry are vampires

Alexandra and Alex, I think one is regular one is Vampire.

Mortimer, Morticia and Bellatrix are aliens as far as I can tell at this point as their skin seems to be an extra rich shade of aqua/teal.

And Thyme is an Oracle on her 44th promotion so far...
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,858 Member
    edited July 2022
    After 6 hours tonight, and 2 or 3 hours last night, the latest episode of Under The Tartosan Sun has been posted in Creative Corner. I am cross-eyed and tired, and it's past my bedtime.😁 I really hope you enjoy it. It is one of my favorites of the series so far. And on my way out the door for the night I'll leave you with a couple of teasers...
    ZsOaUjf.png
    5zjoudK.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top