Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I'm having a legacy kind of play with my family Singh-Baker, all the second generation is now old, and one of them died. RIP Alex Baker. She was mom of 2 boys, Amaury and Aedan Baker, and one girl, Amalia Baker. She was also married to Charlotte Baker, born Grogen. Charlotte will live on, she is an immortal alien. She is very saddened but she will stay in the household, and be like the guardian angel of the third generation Aedan and Amalia Baker & Sunay Singh, and the generations after. Amaury will soon move out with his girlfriend Amelie VanHeel, but he prefer being at home for the last few days of someone that is like an aunt to him, Lilly Singh, best friend of Alex Baker, and Deepan Singh, born Nehru, Lilly's husband.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Wuh?! My Sim just caught a puffer fish. First time.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Forgot to mention, i created my simself, and on the first meal she cooked she set herself on fire.
    She's still alive, but i wonder how long her lifespan will be if she threaten her life on the very first day.

• Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Forgot to mention, i created my simself, and on the first meal she cooked she set herself on fire.
    She's still alive, but i wonder how long her lifespan will be if she threaten her life on the very first day.

Just keep her away from those Dire Chinchillas!
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I'm working on creating Lydia and Malakai's dream house. I haven't built a home since the early TS3 days, but I think we do have better building tools in TS4 to make building houses easier. I'm downloading some cool CC to make the home as realistic as possible for my dream home. The only thing I'm not going to like is the price tag that's attached to it, but I really may cheat this once to get them in their home. I really need for them to be in their own house, as Akira and Teagan's home is much too small for four adults AND a toddler. Even with the additional room, they don't have the space for a toddler without being on top of each other. Not to mention Lydia's musical instruments. There isn't a ton of space for anyone.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    There is this fine senorita (created by me) my legacy male sim is trying to strike but maaahn she's seriously forming hard to get(she's got the snob trait)..been on her case for 2 Sims days now.. I have taken her out to the restaurant, spa and even park but some mood just keeps getting in the way (kuddos to all the real 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out there constantly trying their luck with 'hard to get girls') one time I almost gave up on her but she's the girl I made particularly for my male sim nd if I let her be for too long, my MCC mod would just marry her off to some random townie so I kept my male sim trying with her .....I am currently trying to heat things up with her romantically now but for some reasons the chef at the restaurant chose today of all days to die.. so they are both there pretending to care and weeping for the chef while the grim reaper is doing his thing...Again another sad moodlet for them both and another wasted day
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My legacy Sim just broke up with her boyfriend, a townie named Raj Rasoya. She now has two ex boyfriends. I'm thinking of creating or getting a Sim out of the gallery for her final boyfriend
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    So I have no pictures right now but recently I started a new save so I have a bunch of low income, middle income, and high income families. I'm not finished creating them all yet.

But today I was playing with my homeless teen and her sister. Tricia and Heaven Homess live on an empty lot. My story for them is that they ran away from foster care and they are trying to make it on their own. They sleep in a tent and scour the neighbourhood for food.

Heaven made friends with Meena Hubba, a girl who lives with her single mom. Meena's half siblings live with their Dad. Anyway, Heaven and Meena have been hanging out at Meena's house, and since they are best friends forever, Heaven has been able to have dinner there and even have a bath now and again.

Tricia loves her sister Heaven, but she pretty much hates the rest of the world. She went to the Kids Cafe in town and there was an overweight townie sitting by the pool and Tricia went and mocked her for being uncool! She also spreads rumours and makes fun of people. Tricia is also a kleptomaniac and she has stolen several objects from school and around town. Sometimes she sells them for money. Ironically, she is highly responsible and makes sure she and Heaven get their homework done each day and they each have B grades. Tricia has a job and she's never missed a day of work.

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Moved the Jackson family from Newcrest to Forgotten Hollow, they're in the Straud mansion now. They have 4 boys, so I made them up a man cave in the basement & put the two girls in the purple bedroom upstairs. There's still a little redecorating work to do, & I'm still finding cobwebs everywhere. James reached the top of the criminal career, so the home seemed suitable for a crime boss. Then it was Nile's birthday, so he took the day off from school, Dad made him a chocolate cake & he became a teen. Augusta is an accomplished musician, but her kids weren't too thrilled with her first go on the pipe organ, they all got the "badly played music" moodlets.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Jacques finally bit the dust but not because he wanted to. I got tired of waiting for him to croak so I had Oceania set off a firework in his prison cell and got him real toasty. With the estate now under her and Max's name, it's been completely remodeled. Still in the process of furnishing it. Puttin' some real effort into making it classy but true to their questionable natures. Hugo is miserable naturally from the loss of his father and Oceania's bullying. Luna is making do. Maybe she's got some tricks up her sleeve? She also got a hair and wardrobe change.
    3nMruqT.png
    Oceania's brother, Saturn, and his girlfriend bought their own small little place in Oasis Springs. Surprising since he doesn't have a job and Joselyn is currently a budding activist. Home ownership is after all a big deal even if a small lot! Joselyn's father Shingo came with them as he is elderly and Joselyn intends to care for him. They ended up eloping in the backyard and while Shingo doesn't necessarily approve, he cares about his daughter's happiness the most so he's put up no fights about their relationship. In fact, Saturn and Joselyn are two peas in a pod! Everyone is pleasantly surprised about their great compatibility! Maybe Joselyn is perfect at redirecting Saturn's rebellious energy into more important things? I love his expression here. . .
    UHuBv9a.png
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hello! I have started a new save to get a break from my triplet chaos featuring @Lyoufln 's townie.

image.png
    First thing first, we need a home so I downloaded a cute little house that he can start out in. I suspect he will need to expand
    eventually, but this will do nicely for a bachelor!

image.png
    And here is the man himself, Mister Jarvis McCauley. I was informed that he is wishing for a family of his own and after giving
    him a little makeover (no genetics were changed) we are ready to go look for Miss Right.

image.png
    Since Jarvis is an athletic Sim, he decides to check out the gym.. and why not since there must be some ladies too?

image.png
    While Jarvis is exercising, I am checking out the ladies present.. and these are who he can chat up. Considering the options,
    the first one seemingly being half asleep and the second one being a Disney-sort-of character I added at some point in my game,
    we go for option #3.

image.png
    Ahem, so.. time to get off that machine and find your woman.

image.png
    By the time Jarvis finally decides he is done, she is being chatted up by someone else :/

image.png
    But worry not, Jarvis has no issues getting right in the midst of the conversation (hooray for the 'go away' option lol)

image.png
    .. and soon enough, he gets her talking. Everything is going great, they seem to get along and we learn her name is Ximena.
    Only trouble is, Ximena is already married and Jarvis has no plans of becoming a homewrecker.

image.png
    Well then, we can't just give up like that. Someone must be out there for him.. so we go to a lounge instead. Surely there must be
    a pretty thing or two there, or better yet someone with good wife and mother qualities!

image.png
    But alas, with the exception of the bartender.. it is seemingly senior night (not really) Well then, sorry Jarvis..

image.png
    We decide to wait a bit and see if someone else appears.. two hours later, only another senior shows up.

image.png
    It's in the middle of this that Ximena calls him up and asks him to come along to the Von Haunt estate.. and why not? It beats
    sitting around at the lounge searching for someone who isn't there and who knows? Maybe Jarvis will meet someone at the estate?!

image.png
    But instead Ximena somehow vanishes and Jarvis ends up visiting the estate on his own with no other people present.

image.png
    And in the end of the day poor Jarvis wanders down to to the garden where he dreams of finding that special someone.

Maybe next time?
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    @KismetRose super cute house AND super cute townie! I remember him from the other thread. he won't have to worry for long I'm sure. . . there's gotta be someone out there for him! (with no rings yet) (also your pic editing/reshade/etc looks cool)
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2017
    !!!!!!!!!!!!! @KismetRose AAHHHHH JARVIS! I love it! He's getting another chance at life! <3 Please keep me posted :)

P.S His makeover is great! Jarvis looks faaan-tastic!
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    At my game happened something... embarrased

110.png

a woman invite her son to ladies night callig him "Hello girl"
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,242 Member
    edited August 2017
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    But there is an error in her DNA, she grew too quickly and became an elder.

You know this can actually happen in real life, right?
  • Options
    A sad disease that usually leads into the kid dying at a young age

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,242 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Simtown15 wrote: »
    But there is an error in her DNA, she grew too quickly and became an elder.

You know this can actually happen in real life, right?

I didn't know that.
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Sorry for the picture bombardment!

Lightning
    Stuart went off on his own in search of love. Not wanting to listen to the, so called, Love Guru who said that he would never find love. Since the Spice Festival was in town, he decided to enjoy it. There he met a beautiful sim named Rosette. (ID bail1029)
    4thnHdh.png
    They seemed to hit it off very well.
    1ZiDE3h.png
    gWeNIKD.png
    A9txMJh.png
    Perhaps she will be the one for him.
    ic6osBG.png

Kraft
    Allen has met someone new. A lovely lady from Champs Les Sims named Angélique Lasserre. (ID wondercarlotta8)
    ggKw4i8.png
    i6YbTka.png
    YyEwtx1.png
    bcX3nm1.png
    Nfm3y3i.png
    After the date, she stayed the night and he popped the question to her the next morning.
    D3bHloo.png
    Due to her wanting a family, she agreed!
    m4N2NiE.png
    A few months later they were wed.
    OO3ST8U.png
    6NbPLrg.png
    rkAJkAB.png
    Such a lovely couple!
    sIhp9zE.png
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Switched households to the Fincher household today.

Aaron and Penny Fincher live in a shipping container home with their teen son Calvin and young daughter Sarah. Sarah is a brat and purposely destroyed a test in school so her grades are pretty terrible right now. Calvin is in the rebellious phase. He's doing pretty well though and is really creative so sometimes he sells his painting when the family needs money.

The Finchers were down to $0 so Aaron ran out and harvested some neighbourhood strawberries while Calvin dug up some fossils. After selling those, they had enough money to buy an art Easle for Calvin, as well as enough for family dinner.

• Options
    @Celticgamer0 Angélique and her man sure are going fast ! ^^

• Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    nani wrote: »
    @Celticgamer0 Angélique and her man sure are going fast ! ^^

They just seemed to hit it off so well I just had to get them together fast.
  • Options
    KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    edited August 2017
    And the quest for love continues for Jarvis <3

image.png
    Since Jarvis has the day off, he decides to visit the pool. Not only does he love exercising but there must be a babe or two to
    be found?! Plus... he is looking pretty good up there, just saying ;D

image.png
    Hmm. Well, some people did show up, however, one of them is a teen, the other a child, and the last one another married
    woman according to MCCC.. who looks anything but thrilled to be there anyway. We just don't have the best look with these
    public spots, do we Jarvis?

image.png
    Almost no shocker, Ximena wants to meet up and once again, why not? The pool trip isn't too successful.

image.png
    I'm thinking, hoping, and praying that Jarvis will meet a nice girl there.. but apparently the game thinks otherwise? Ximena once
    more takes off upon arrival somehow and leaves Jarvis by himself with the other guys.. however;

image.png
    It turns out that there is another girl there, hooray! And she is single. Unfortunately, after the initial greeting they just don't seem
    to clash and she is uncomfortable most of the time. Oh well.. at least we got her number AND she is single AND she is cute.

image.png
    Later that day, Jarvis calls her up and invites her to the lounge, but she is seemingly busy so he goes alone.. and guess who he runs
    into? That's right! Is this girl everywhere?! (Should Jarvis become a homewrecker?!) The game must be plotting against us, Jarvis.

image.png
    But no, we are not going to break up someone's family (yet?) so Jarvis is doing his own thing while Ximena keeps an eye on him.
    Tease much? Where is her husband anyway?

image.png
    Fast forward.. new day, new beginnings. Jarvis and I decide to take a break from the wife hunting and just enjoy town and check out a
    few places. One of the spots we visit is the coffee shop where I can't help but notice the cute barista. So much for taking a break lol

image.png
    After chatting with her for a moment, we learn that her name is Aubrey but unfortunately it doesn't last long before she has to
    return to her work duty. It's not too smooth, but Jarvis is ordering one cup of coffee after the other just to keep talking to her :blush:

image.png
    We hang around the shop, hoping to catch her after her shift while talking to some other guests (who are both married. Go figure)
    Unfortunately, Aubrey literally runs out of the shop after her shift without the chance to stop her. Oh well, we will catch her later!

image.png
    Deciding to visit a karaoke bar, Jarvis phones up Aubrey who agrees to meet up with him - finally something is happening!

image.png
    After waiting for a while, we realize with sinking feeling that she is not showing up :/ Instead Jarvis orders a drink to wash away his
    blues with. And yes, the bartender is cute as a button - but guess what?! Also married!

image.png
    Just when I think things can't be more ironic.. guess who?! That's right. But no.

image.png
    So I send Jarvis home.. sorry, doll. But chin up! Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day.

//////////

@littlemissgogo Aww thank you! I'm hunting for someone for him and have played a bit today and things took an amusing
    turn. I just felt so bad for Jarvis in the other thread so I'm pushing for him to find someone special <3

@Lyoufln I love Jarvis!! He is so cute, but has been a bit unlucky with love so far. Patience is a virtue, though, right?! I'm happy
    you are excited to see him come to life! I'm glad you uploaded him to the gallery. Such a cutie ^^
  • Options
    My Sim Roseanne married her third boyfriend! A townie: Mitchell Kalani. I moved them to Newcrest, then I downloaded the Pleasant family house. They've been married for three Sim weeks. And are now expecting their first child. I think they'll be getting twins cause after my Sim did the test, she became energetic and had the high chance for twins moodlit. I gave the lot the One Ley Line trait and Homey trait. My Roseanne is now about to give birth, since she's in her third and final phase
  • Options
    My Sim, Roseanne, went into labor! She had twins! A boy came first (I really wanted a girl) I named him Otto, he looks just like his daddy, and he's a handsome guy too. When he was a toddler, he saw his sister and right away got the sad moodlit for seeing new sibling, that lasted for five hours. Otto has a twin sister! (Yay; girl) I named her Larissa. And she looks like her daddy too. And she's a pretty girl.

I'm excited to see what the twins will be like when their teenagers :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top