Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Morkovka As much as I love Morgyn I'm also evil so I find that hilarious for some reason.

Mmkay so while I stay in my paranoid bubble we will get back to the Bella save but for a bit I'm gonna leave it alone in case bugs pop up, for now I hope you guys like my random cast of characters for my next bit of spamming.

GVrHSLEl.png
    So I didn't do much with their story but I'll get to them I made over Thorne and his family and will probably change Olivia's hair again.
    jNKS8Ell.png
    Moving on Nef decided a quick visit to the realm was in order, though Demi wasn't too happy with the rain.
    "Why now...we could have waited for the storm to past."

"Hmmmm maybe, nope I'm too impatient."

"Dad."

Nef is good at ignoring his son.

"Let's just go my boy time for you to meet my old teacher."

Oh and before we continue through this story does this madeover Morgyn look a little like David Spade...I think he does but that wasn't planned so now I don't know.
    3tRuov7l.png
    l7ROwtUl.png
    As soon as they arrived Demi took off eager to meet this Morgyn who Nef hadn't seen in some time.

"Demetrius Alphonse Crenshaw! You get back here right this instant!"

"Dad I can find him I saw the picture just you wait!"

He rolled his eyes though he couldn't be too mad Demi was so much like him...and her.

"Ah my dear....he still has your spirit."
    5ewTYdFl.png
    Now Demi found Morgyn only to run off and look at the reading material, he chuckled as Nef groaned when he found him alone.

"He's some handful Nef."

"Yes and he only listens to me when it's convenient."

"He's a charming boy though, you must be proud old friend." he said softly.

"I guess..."

"Come why don't we go enjoy the sites like the good ole days?"

He nodded and called to his son that he'd be back...not that Demi noticed, he guessed he should be proud he could be as wild as he could be studious.
    LJc2IZgl.png
    Watching the rocks and flames go by Morgyn tried to think of what to talk about, it had never been a problem in the past but things seemed so different. Nef was still full of life yet dulled at the same time, when he heard about his wife passing he wished to be there but he couldn't, Nef seemed to fall off the face of the Earth only to resurface with a much older child. He wasn't angry with him, he understood emotions but he didn't risk getting to involved and let those dear to him make their own emotional choices.

"How have you been?"

"Fine, busy with students, you?"

"Okay."

"Is that all?" Morgyn asked.

"I could say the same to you."

He chuckled.

"Nef."

He sighed.

"I miss her but I'm trying not to stay a hermit...it's becoming to easy for him to mimick me and I'm worried he'll grow up happy to be alone instead of just learning to cope with it." Nef explained absently.

Morgyn nodded, as good a reason as any to come out of hiding.

"I'll help you show him the right way, so long as you don't go running off again, you know my main source of company when you're not around."

Nef winced.

"I'm sorry...she's not giving you a hard time is she?"

"No more than usual, lets not sour the time though..you know I can still best you in every way."

Nef didn't approve of his shift in conversation, but couldn't speak on it since he was no better...still for what it's worth they were in fact comfortable like this. Though for Morgyn he knew he could handle this way of life better than he did...he was a people person and loved hard he hated being alone as much as he hated starting new, he was forcing himself to change that and if Morgyn never found out his new way to pay the bills he'd be perfectly happy with that. It wasn't particularly bad but it didn't suit him either and Morgyn would probably never let him live it down.

"You're on."
    Rk2aNBCl.png
    Morgyn wiped the floor with him before sending him off with light advice.
    q8xpOQCl.png
    Relaxed though Nef took Demi down to casters alley to buy him a familiar as well as get a new one for himself.

"What is it?" Demi asked.

"Normal people open gifts to find that out." he said, gently but teasingly all the same.

"But normal is boring."

He chuckled.

"An orb..."

He jumped for joy before taking it knowing all to well what sort of orb it was.

"Really my own familiar! Thank you! You're the best."

He sighed with a smile remembering Morgyn's parting words, even when you think he's difficult remember the parts of yourself, he carries them too, even at his age a life of magic was a wonder.
    xLTIzSZl.png
    "You're welcome son, now watch me be cool."

"Okay...now you're less the best."

"Demi, you humor your father young man."

He did at least laugh at him a little.
    yPDrFNzl.png
    "Now was that so hard? Let's go home."

"Kay."
    KtfnOwdl.png
    Moving on...to Morgyn's other friends..despite him guilting Nef a bit he's not entirely alone and stuck with a banshee.

"Tell Morgyn I said hi when you see him too."

"Who says I'll see Morgyn?" Caleb muttered, not really looking for an answer though his sister's smirk was obvious.

He hung around for a little before heading to the bar where he only had a brief sip of his drink before he was joined by the very same.
    Jpk6p96l.png
    S7bgWErl.png
    "Hello Caleb."

"Morgyn...I tried to visit you, what happened?"

"Oh I moved again."

Caleb sighed the man couldn't sit still.

"Don't you get tired of roaming? Don't you want to belong somewhere?"

He grinned.

"I thought I belong everywhere."

Caleb laughed but noticed he seemed a little different.

"What's got you in such a sunny mood?"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Morgyn..."

"I just got to see an old friend of mine, never really thought about how much I missed him."

That stabbed Caleb a lot more than he ever thought it would, mostly because he never thought he'd hear those words from him.

"Oh...an old boyfriend?"

"Not even close, I taught him and we got close..at least as close as we say we should be."

He sounded as odd as Morgyn and probably perfect for him too, Caleb muttered about them needing to dance and got another drink for them before doing just that.
    h1Y5zE6l.png
    Something of a 'what am I doing' realization at least I think since he chose to move far away from Morgyn.
    TgURpwPl.png
    "Hey I think the storm is clearing up soon...let's go watch the sunrise."

"YOU...want to watch the sunrise?"

"I have sunblock.."

"Caleb..."

"Come on we won't be long."
    PvnjN4Pl.png
    "Is this something you should enjoy?" Morgyn asked.

Caleb was only thinking he could with him, he didn't say anything though being cheesy was only partially his thing, Morgyn actually ran back in first guess he really didn't like Caleb being out there. He followed and decided if this unknown...despite the fact that he knew nothing about him, could make Morgyn any sort of happy he would make one last effort to stake his claim. With a kiss, though he didn't take it as well as he hoped despite the fact he kissed him back.
    OBQMt2Al.png
    "Oh Caleb...." he muttered he could just feel her eyeballing them.

"You really shouldn't have done that." he took off with a spell before Caleb could say another word.
    38LerZWl.png
    Suddenly he really didn't want to be there.
    ACFhIY3l.png
    Moving on from Caleb's possible situation there We have Dion here and she's just gotten hired as Diego's new assistant....agent...manager all of the above grunt work doer...or something.
    All she knows is he's cute and she's eager.

"Mr. Lobo it's such a pleasure to meet you, I'm glad to be on board I have followed your work for as long as I can remember."

He laughed lightly.

"Dion...it's Diego..and don't say it like that makes me feel old."

She huffed.

"I'm sorry..."

with a light smirk he waved her off.

"Honey I'm teasing."
    5RvhV9Il.png
    I think he likes her, at least a bit.

"Oh I...heh I see."

"Now about the apartment it was never made to my specifications I don't know what I pay some people for that's why I needed a new agent you see, you'll have to get through a sort of lopsided hallway to get to your room."

"My room? You want me to live here?"

"Of course a critique never sleeps easy, and if I need to work well I'll need you here, that's not a problem is it?"

"Not at all sir...er...Diego." she said at his raised eyebrow, even with that same smile she couldn't read.

"Great, I don't have any plans just yet why don't you arrange for your things to be brought hmm?"

She nodded, well it was certainly nicer than the dump she could actually afford on her own.
    ugEKKfil.png
    Now across the street I guess Izzy is just getting in glad to see his probably unlikely friend, he's known her practically his entire life and when she needed a place to stay his home was open to her. He didn't trust many people, his father's old ways he supposed but he let her close and she never let him down it meant the world to him. He was tired and she could take part of his energy..or their cat whichever.

"Playing dress up with Kelly again?" he asked.

"Of course, doesn't she look adorable in blue?"

He only smiled at her, she really hated it when he designed anything for her, but she loved Maddison so he guessed that was alright, though while his back was turned there was one thing yet he didn't know about his dear friend.
    dEgA6otl.png
    Kelly digs her though..
    203sBeQl.png
    Annnnd back again with Nef, feeling a little better after talking with Morgyn and sending his son off to school he decides to take the agency's advice and find a friend for the public eye, his neighbor Venessa, her dog Milo ended up being just the right in.
    0ChRwfVl.png
    While they aren't the same agency....she can't say she minds him and he's glad she's a lot more down to Earth than the tabloids would have you believe.

Soooooo yeah, I had too much fun again lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    @Morkovka How did you replace Morgyn in his sage role with a female version of himself while also having him exist outside the magic realm? Did you edit the Morgyn that was already in the magic realm and save the original Morgyn to your library, then move him in as a separate household in the human world? I'm just trying to figure it out because I can't see how you made it happen otherwise haha
  • Options
    mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    I feel vastly unprepared for this thread, considering all the photos and well written stories, but...

Background:
    I'm mostly playing my Black Widow Vampire game (not the challenge, just playing that way). My exceedingly beautiful and evil Sim Darcy (the BWV) recently killed her first husband (woo-hooed the poor man to death), taking his wealth and estate. Meanwhile she's been carrying on with her vampire maker and occasional lover, Vlad Straud. One of her coffin-rocking escapes resulted in the surprise pregnancy of her first daughter, Maeve. Maeve was born on Harvestfest and Darcy loves her almost as much as she loves herself.

In Today's Game:
    As a single mom, Darcy decided it was time to lure in a familiar/slave to help her take care of her new child, the estate, and her every need. She chose Jade Rosa, an ambitious young woman with the desire to become a vampire. Jade moved in to her basement "apartment" and immediately began working for the Darling family. The arrangement was going really well until Darcy requested to drink from Jade and she refused. Darcy compelled her, drank from her anyway, then locked her in the basement as her punishment, forcing her to paint and sell the paintings for funds for the family.

Later that evening, Vlad came over to visit his child and to spend some time training and wooing Darcy. The ghost of Darcy's husband showed up and being wandering around the house during his visit...and inadvertently walked in on the vampire pair spending some quality time in Darcy's coffin. Angrily, Wally, stood outside the coffin, the entire time, loudly complaining and throwing a ghostly tantrum. This later led to Darcy's decision to release his spirit into the netherworld...she didn't really want him around anyway.
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @ryttu3k you'll get into a groove for it.
    @sarabeth2984 I already love them and want to play more. They are in my next update cause I had to. The statue was added in game its just called the child I believe, love it. That is an interesting pair alright ooh I can picture Bella as an awesome vampire. I wonder how things will go for them if you pop in again. I cant wait to find out if they ever have a kid I need to see vlad and jules genetics.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @ryttu3k
    All hail beauty queen Esmeralda Goth.

I've had so many Sims WANT to but not actually do it before that I didn't expect him to actually do it, and then he did. And I got to see for the first time ever a rejected proposal. LOL So Caleb's just doing all the firsts.

Also, that last fearsome squeaking looks like Caleb's hissing like a vampire and I'm like o, well you know what that absolutely makes sense.

MUWAHAHAHA, I have plaaans. c<
    I love Sarnai. She is occasionally somewhat creepy though. Creepy pasta might kinda happen.
    Tick tock, goes the clock, you're running out of time,
    Tick tock, oh my dear, how can you be so blind?
    Tick tock, until the day, that Damian is mine.

@sarabeth2894
    Too much gorge, too much. The new default skin replacement I got makes the Embers even prettier and I can't.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Hi guys! It's been a while hasn't it?

Anyways, I started this new game and I'll tell the story later but I really need to say this:

So my nerdy sim went out dancing (which I'll explain why in a bit) and some angry sim wanted to talk to her. I canceled it but she kept talking to me while I was dancing. So, now it looks like she's making fun of my dancing and my sim actually has a sad face! I'll see if I can get a photo.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

I can't tell you how weird it is to be in bed at midnight, lol. It's usually at least 4am.

I took my sleeping meds and we'll see what happens.

Life has been chaos for a while, and will continue tomorrow.

Babysitting from 7:30 to 11:30, my daughter's appointment at noon, my granddaughter's birthday party at 3, and somehow getting some dinner that I can leave here with my son while we are gone to the party, because he doesn't do big groups of people occasions.

And we have one car, and 3 drivers, and my husband forgot to pick up the medicine I need in the morning, so Idk when I'll get it.

On the plus side, I designed and made my photo Christmas cards and ordered them, they'll be ready tomorrow.

I made a photo book for my son and his wife. I called it "When Two Become Three" and it has pictures of their daughters in the first half, and then their baby boy was born in June, so he's in the second half of the book. I ordered it right away, because the delivery dates are already from the 19th to 24th. And I'd love it if it actually got here by Christmas 😅

I like how it turned out. It's the kind you design on line using your own pictures. I usually get mine from Shutterfly.

I cleaned my daughter's room, I babysat last night, I put up the tree, went to my allergist appointment. Discovered that I've lost about 13 pounds. It's amazing what happens when you don't have to take steroids all the time!!

And then I took my son to the dentist for four fillings.

It's crazy here. 😜

Anyway..... this is all slightly off topic. And most of it is very depressing, because I just want to post about Thorne and Don. 😔

So, thanks for all the mentions, yes Knox is quite obnoxious 😅 but I do still love him. I just wish Ian would beat the stuffing out of him. He needs to at least leave Lawrence alone.

And now it's 1 am

I'm going to sleep 😂
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Pool Party!!!

It's so cool here in Munich at the moment that I just wanted a warm and fun summer party for my sims.
    kzflPsm.png
    DUjbQD1.png
    IREcxwI.png
    Gkwy4gv.png
    xixauX5.png
    qff2JX1.png
    IdpIbbk.png
    IdHVdGQ.png

Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @TheLastStar rest in pieces, Crowley's dignity XD

@Nushnushganay shall keep commenting here, then! Ohh, got it - I got fooled by the misdirection too.

@RedDestiny92 Olivia looks great with that style! Aww, Caleb is jeaaalous! Oof. Going to get in trouble with L?

@rainbowwithfangs welcome! Poor Jade, sounds like she's having a rough time.

@Keidra Caleb is a trailblazer ;D Oh jeez, Sarnai sounds like a worry!

@AlwaysAsking go get some sleep! <3 Sounds like you're going to need it with all the rushing around!

@AlbaWaterhouse honestly I'm in Australia and I'd happily go for a swim too, it's hot!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @AlwaysAsking I hope you're okay tomorrow, you have a lot on your plate!

@Morkovka's latest post with Morgyn's substitute gave me an idea. What if There was another mysterious sim who looked just like him hanging around the magic realm? So, I made a new save and got started on my new story. For people who are familiar with the Morgyn in my main save, this is an AU where Morgyn looks slightly different and has not left the magic realm, gotten married or had kids. He remains genderfluid/genderqueer.

I hope Morkovka doesn't see this as me copying their ideas, I'm not actually sure what you intended the new replacement to be in your game but the idea of another Morgyn really revved my creative engines. Hopefully my story is different enough to yours that there isn't an issue :)

A Mira Image - Part 1

One day Mira Ember was wondering through the magic realm when she overheard some chatter in the kitchen area of magic HQ. At first she could only make out the melody of speech, but as she inconspicuously drew closer words started to form in the unmistakable cadence of L. Faba's voice.

"Have you heard?" She asked to an unknown sim, "Simeon has appointed a new sage. Apparently he's very talented. His name is Morgyn Ember, and he's a natural."

Mira's ears immediately perked up at the name of this new, mysterious sage that had impressed Simeon Silversweater so much. It was the same as her own last name, and it could have been coincidence - but Mira didn't believe in conincidences. It seemed almost too convenient that another spellcaster would appear, sporting her name. She decided right then and there that she was going to have to find and meet this sim for herself and get to the bottom of it; but where to start? She had no idea where to find him even if she wanted to.

As if somebody had been listening in on her thoughts, L. Faba's voice sounded again from around the corner where Mira stood, listening in on her conversation. "He hangs out upstairs all the time, really has an affinity for that rooftop garden. I think he's going to make a good sage but he's very young and still has a lot to learn."

Mira smirked to herself and rubbed her hands together. So, that's where she could find him. Without hesitation she headed upstairs to the balcony to introduce herself.

When she got upstairs she peered around and noticed that there wasn't anybody up there except for a lone figure who was standing in the garden. She immediately was drawn to him, and also disturbed because even from the back she could tell he looked very... familiar. She forced herself to keep moving and walked towards him, noticing as she got closer that his build, hair and fashion sense strangely mimicked her own. When she got close enough she opened her mouth and began her greeting.

"Hi, I'm Mira. I heard you're the new sage. Morgyn Ember, yes?"

The figure turned around and two loud, sharp gasps filled the air.
    VuqlGTo.png

"Oh my god, you look exactly like me!" Morgyn yelped, holding his hands out in front of him in surprise.

"We could be twins," Mira said, covering her mouth with her hand.
    WcapsfO.png

She thought for a moment and then pieced together the information she had. They had the same last name, they looked almost identical and even their voices sounded similar. This wasn't a matter of could be, they were twins.

"Oh my god, you're my long lost twin!"
    87NRjyA.png

Morgyn's eyes widened and he slapped his hands to his face. "Oh my god, I'm your long lost twin!"
    qkoHGAJ.png

He let his hands drop and deflated. "Wait, if we're twins, that means that we were separated at birth and nobody ever told us. That's kind of depressing."
    SeTTGE2.png

Mira hummed to herself. "The magic realm isn't that big, somebody has to know something. I bet if we do some digging we'll be able to figure this out." She had only known Morgyn for ten minutes but she already felt a connection with him and wanted to find out what happened for the both of them.

XGvlEaP.png
    DrKCeFK.png

Morgyn perked up. "You're right, If you're as good at research as I am, we'll know everything about our history in no time." He paused. "I know we just met, but this feels so right. I always knew there was a female other half to me."
    UqpvxJq.png

Mira smiled. "Me too, Morgyn. Me too."
    YoTQ49m.png
  • Options
    Oh, by the way I just started a simstagram for Morgyn if anybody is interested in following it. It's @morgynsembers https://www.instagram.com/morgynsembers/ I'm probably just going to post edited pics on there, maybe some stories if I feel like it :)
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited December 2019
    Funny thing happened today. I recieved a christmas card from my newspaper subscription.

A bit of affection before Shine and Roddy go over to the quad/commons:
    11-28-19_9-19-52%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And a massage from Shine:
    11-28-19_9-20-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And Benjamin gives his firstborn a big loving hug:
    11-28-19_9-21-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    11-28-19_9-21-05%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Off to class!
    Shine shook hands with Becca Clarke:
    11-28-19_9-30-35%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Then it was off to class for Shine:
    11-28-19_1-55-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few minutes later, her class had finished:
    11-28-19_1-58-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time to do homework in the commons:
    11-28-19_2-04-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then it was back home to Dianthus Hall for Shine and Roddy:
    11-28-19_2-16-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Crafting more parts
    Shine went into her study area, more specifically, the Archeology and Robotics room. She started making more robotic parts:
    11-28-19_2-56-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-28-19_2-57-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she extracted an element from Baconite:
    11-28-19_3-01-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back to Britechester
    Shine and Roddy went back to Britechester and Roddy ka-tunked away at a mineral rock:
    11-28-19_3-16-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Perfect place to set up the portable archaeology table and identify an artifact!
    11-28-19_3-25-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Shine and Roddy arrived at the pub for a game of juice pong:
    11-28-19_3-38-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-28-19_3-39-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Morgyn Ember was on her team:
    11-28-19_3-39-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    But Deacon Sporracio's team won:
    11-28-19_3-48-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then a game of ping pong!
    11-28-19_3-50-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine lost to Deacon, but she shook hands:
    11-28-19_3-51-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy then headed to the library, for a bit of peace and quiet:
    11-28-19_3-57-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And a cuddle:
    11-28-19_3-58-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And yet another cuddle!
    11-28-19_4-12-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-28-19_4-13-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-28-19_4-13-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine and Roddy went home.
    Robotics gone wrong
    Once home, Shine went to the Archaeology and Robotics room with Roddy. Shine started to craft more robot parts:
    11-28-19_4-30-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-28-19_4-34-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Things go a bit...pearshaped:
    11-28-19_4-34-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine, I don't think you should:
    11-28-19_5-01-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Yep, thought that would happen:
    11-28-19_5-01-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Onto another part:
    11-28-19_5-11-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I'm glad I had death toggled off. As soon as the moodlet appeared, I dispatched it. Word of warning. Don't be like electroBOOM, don't poke things with a metal screwdriver:
    11-28-19_5-11-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Or stuff like this will happen:
    11-28-19_5-11-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then decided to stop working on the robotics.
    Bloopers
    AWKWAAAARD!
    11-28-19_9-30-58%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine wields the hammer of dizziness. On contact, the enemy will become confused, and their controls will be reversed:
    11-28-19_4-59-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2019
    @AlwaysAsking take care of yourself. :heart: I hope things go a lil easier on you soon!

Alright, so really quickly I'm gonna do an introduction overview of all the Sims I just dumped into this who might make an appearance in the story-line, so if you're following along you don't get way hekka lost. Also tiny bit of backstory for them all. Idk if anyone's interested in this but you know maybe I guess.
    Lakshmi (lack-shmee) Nirun (neh-ruhn)
    12-14-19-3-30-14-AM.jpg
    Spellcaster. Sarnai's younger sister.
    Genius, bookworm, outgoing. Looks like a cinnamon roll, will ruin your life.
    Once in a great grand while, Lakshmi and Sarnai's goals align, and this is one of those times. Lakshmi had a few disagreements with those in Magic Realm about magic, the realm, and varying other things, and may or may not have gotten into a few fights. The damage was eventually irreparable, and Lakshmi didn't care to bother. Didn't they understand how genius her ideas were?! So in the end, she left Magic Realm and had no intention of returning, but instead started thinking of finding her own way of teaching new spellcasters magic. And then her sister came to her asking about the magical barriers that were up around Magic Realm, and well. Let's just say little would've been more interesting.

Sarnai (sar-nye) Nirun
    12-14-19-3-31-31-AM.jpg
    Vampire. Lakshmi's older sister.
    Genius, erratic, music lover. Looks like a cinnamon roll, will ruin your life.
    She gets along rather well with Vladislaus, and moved to the Hollow at his request; he wants Sarnai to make a few spellcasters' lives really tank. She is also a grand master and has won duels against him repeatedly, and yet still defers to him like she's lower than him, but to be fair her erraticism makes her prone to playing follow the leader. It's not like anyone can trust her plans; they tend to be half-baked at best. Vlad did not turn her, another vampire did, whom she's never seen again, when they lost control of themselves and went on a feeding frenzy, and a young Sarnai happened to be in the way. She wasn't always crazy. She's just been crazy longer than not. Miss Hell does not like Sarnai because she gets so much attention and Vlad tends to favour her, and she's quite sure Sarnai's too darn crazy to have gotten where she is on her own. Sarnai's used to people underestimating her, but some don't call her a genius for nothing. Being crazy also has the perk of being the last one anyone expects genius from.
    (Sarnai's kind of modelled after A:TLA's Azula. Chronically refers to herself as 'us'.)

Orion Nirun
    12-14-19-3-32-02-AM.jpg
    Spellcaster. Lakshmi's husband.
    Cheerful, geek, bookworm. Looks like he'll ruin your life, is actually a cinnamon roll.
    He married Lakshmi because he fell in love and that was as complicated as that needed to be, though he doesn't harbour ill feelings with the rest of the spellcaster populace. He's mostly innocent and just... on the wrong side by chance. Whether anyone's going to believe that or not, that remains to be seen.

Keon (kay-on) Holmes
    12-14-19-3-34-06-AM.jpg12-14-19-3-34-34-AM.jpg
    Siren mermaid. Amiyah's husband.
    Snob, geek, evil. Looks like he'll ruin your life, actually will.
    Basically a disaster.

Amiyah (ah-mee-yah) Holmes
    12-14-19-3-32-58-AM.jpg12-14-19-3-33-54-AM.jpg
    Siren mermaid. Keon's wife.
    Jealous, evil, paranoid. Looks like a cinnamon roll, will ruin your life.
    Also basically a disaster.

Keon and Amiyah had a big fall-out with their mermaid community, and left to find their own way. They ended up on land, mostly because it's more useful, and they do still summon ocean threats and make swimming in certain waters more perilous than it should be. :smirk: Always for funsies.

Dion (dee-on) Anan (ah-nahn)
    12-14-19-3-35-06-AM.jpg
    Vampire. Kane's husband, Nathalie's older brother.
    Neat, genius, bookworm. Looks like he'll ruin your life, is actually a cinnamon roll.
    Not a disaster, but really just wants to be left alone. He and Nathalie's parents were killed a while ago in a vampire clash they happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time for, but they weren't vampires themselves. It left Dion and Nathalie changed, and not for the better. For Nat's sake, Dion focused on figuring out how they were supposed to keep living, but he actually seeks a cure. At the time, he and Kane were just dating as teenagers, but Kane never walked away from him like Dion expected, actually straight refused to, and they're now married. Kane is even more reason for Dion's continued searching for a cure to vampirism.

Kane (kayn) Anan
    12-14-19-3-35-48-AM.jpg
    Normal Sim. Dion's husband.
    Cheerful, creative, bookworm. Looks like a cinnamon roll, is a cinnamon roll.
    He comes from a military family, but he's really just a big happy teddy bear, though his family thinks he's lacking a few brain cells for giving up what he did to marry Dion and he might've had a falling out with a couple family members over it (shh don't tell Dion). Buuuut Kane gives not one single iota, and it doesn't keep him up at night. Actually, he sleeps pretty well cause Dion doesn't, so he's always watching over their home. Other people don't really understand that Kane didn't give up anything to be with Dion, just his sense of normality, and who needs that anyway?

Nathalie Anan
    12-14-19-3-36-45-AM.jpg
    Vampire. Dion's little sister.
    Geek. I'm betting she'll end up looks like a cinnamon roll, will ruin your life.
    Mostly she just does her homework and stays out of all this, but she is paying attention because someday she won't be so small and this might be important. Cause if some vampire kills her brother she's gonna grow up and ruin some lives.

Dion will tear windpipes out for Nathalie and he's not a violent man.
    And just. Stay away from Kane if you value breathing.
    (Kane has repeatedly asked Dion to turn him. Dion has repeatedly said no. If either of them changes, he says, it'll be Dion becoming human, not Kane becoming a vampire.)

Devante (deh-vahn-tay) Birch
    12-14-19-3-37-53-AM.jpg
    Might recognise him lol
    Spellcaster. Cheyanne's husband.
    Genius, bookworm, loves the outdoors. Looks like a cinnamon roll, is a cinnamon roll.

Cheyanne (shy-anne) Birch
    12-14-19-3-38-33-AM.jpg
    Might also recognise her. Yes, Minerva's here too.
    Spellcaster. Devante's wife.
    Very pregnant at the moment I believe.
    Genius, loves the outdoors, perfectionist. Looks like a cinnamon roll, is a cinnamon roll. With a side of that one defensive friend that's always ready to go if somebody messes with you.

(For those that don't know, Minerva is Devante's familiar, a black cat with one gold eye and one blue, and presided over Devante and Cheyanne's wedding. Like, she seriously laid down in the middle of the wedding arch as they were saying vows and exchanging rings, and didn't leave until they were done, it was kind of amazing. She kind of acts like BOTH of them's familiar and will often watch over them while they're doing anything magical.)

Katelynn (kat-eh-lin) Galbraith (gahl-brayth)
    12-14-19-3-40-13-AM.jpg
    Vampire.
    Ambitious, perfectionist, paranoid. Looks like a cinnamon roll, will ruin your life.
    She likes basements and mutters a lot and is never happy with anything.

And you can guess who these two are, but this is what they look like in my game.
    12-14-19-3-46-16-AM.jpg
    12-14-19-3-47-03-AM.jpg
    L. is again married to Don Lothario, so her name's all messed up. rofl He shoulda been Don Faba. Just because.

And the Goths:
    12-14-19-4-35-06-AM.jpg
    12-14-19-4-35-11-AM.jpg
    12-14-19-4-35-18-AM.jpg
    All three are spellcasters. I did fiddle a lot with Mortimer and Alexander, but Bella's mostly untouched.

In my personal lore, based on typical trends the Goth family follow in other instalments of The Sims series, the Goths are a powerful spellcaster family and come from a very old, strong bloodline, tracing all the way back to at least the middle ages but probably further. The Bachelor line, from which Bella comes, is similar, and is a strong lineage of Romani fortune tellers and alchemists, originally from Italy (the Goths are Germanic). They have status in Magic Realm and one wouldn't want to get on their bad side; it does not tend to end well. The Goths all look like cinnamon rolls but will ruin your life. With the exception of Bella, tbh, who's really just a cinnamon roll.

Also present are Kat Cave, Miss Hell, Markus Crow, Inna Cents, Elle DeVampiro, and Vlad Bloodvein. Whether I will end up using them all or not remains to be seen. Probably not though.

Aaaaand finally:
    28374.jpg
    28375.jpg
    Morgyn and Damian were born in 1700s rural France as Rose and Damian de Lorraine. Ever since Rose was young, it was obvious she was not quite a she, but back then they didn't have too many words for what was different. Rose spent so much time going back and forth between wanting to be called she and wanting to be called he, that eventually Damian just gave up and stopped using pronouns for Rose altogether. He was the only one that did, and frequently fought with their parents, their cousins, the other villagers, the goats... about what Rose was to be referred to as. It got him in trouble on more than one occasion. He gives not one iota.

Unfortunately the lord that they answered to (he owned the lands they worked) had taken quite an interest in Rose, and demanded a marriage. Rose hated the idea, harshly rebelled against it, and, with Damian's help, left France entirely, discovered the Magic Realm, and never came back. They eventually reunited, mostly by chance. Damian acts like he doesn't blame Morgyn for that and the resulting consequences. But the truth is some part of him does. And he hates himself for blaming Morgyn for that, because logically he knows it wasn't really Morgyn's fault. But it's okay. Cause Morgyn blames Morgyn, too, and if Damian ever says the thing he's never told Morgyn about, Morgyn will be even more upset over it so yope. Which is precisely why Damian hasn't said anything.

Morgyn became the Sage of Untamed Magic, and Damian has mostly lived in Morgyn's shadow after France because he's an anxious mess.
    Morgyn looks like a cinnamon roll, but will ruin your life. Damian looks like a cinnamon roll, and will hide from you. Cassandra looks like a cinnamon roll, and is a cinnamon roll, but heaven help you if you upset Damian or Esme. Lilith looks like a cinnamon roll, but will end you. Caleb looks like a cinnamon roll, and is a cinnamon roll, but heaven help you if you upset Lilith or Morgyn. ... Or Cassandra. Or Dion. Or - you get it.

I'll have a proper update later, just thought I'd jot this stuff down. Partially for my own record later, as I think I'm gonna eventually springboard this off into its own proper story, but not sure exactly how Imma do it. ... mostly, like, where. Lol
    (Most of my game play today has been setting up the story pieces I needed in the places I needed them in, so yeah. Nothing terribly interesting outside of this. You can tell which of these Sims I've played a lot and which I haven't. rofl.)
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I really like the look of Nef. Morgyn and Caleb seem to have an interesting relationship in this save. The premade makeovers in this save are great they are so unique although I am not sure I fancy David Spade Morgyn. I especially love the look you gave Caleb and even better what you did with Diego. Can I get one of those jobs where I get to live with him?

I can understand that you are not giving Bjorn the benefit of the doubt and probably don't truly like him- I have said all along that there are explanations that aren't excuses for his behaviour. He was one of my favourite sims and I was surprised and disappointed in his behaviour. His tragedy was Jessica meant the world to him but he convinced himself he couldn't keep Jessica and didn't trust her and his own stupid behaviour was based on this. It was all in his mind, and I think he realised that he was the one that had broken the trust and most likely the marriage -. He just didn't know or want to say so because he knew it would be the end (if he hadn't died - I always planned for his secret to be revealed by others - it just didn't seem to be a place he could get to). Jessica was never interested in another sim until Diego and I think she knew (although couldn't admit) things were going poorly in the marriage. But now she has to find a way to live with the news and make a life and I don't think she is the type to stew in internal rage - she is willing to remember him as what he was a flawed person who she loved deeply even when he hurt her. There aren't really other options left for her except to go the extreme rage route and that is so not her.

@Keidra Oh Caleb proposing so quickly - what were you thinking? (well we all know you were thinking Morgyn is hot but take your time!)

@Koteyka I can see you need all the sad poses out there for your story but I remember when you first started posting and the family were so happy and you used some beautiful "happy"poses. I think that's what gives this story such a strong emotional impact. We all saw what a good family they were. what care Tony had for Steve and the strong love between them and now this is happening. Your avatar reminds me of better times whenever I see it when reading your updates.

I was so hoping that Steve would realise what Tony was up to when he held his hand gently there in the middle but Steve's adamant stance (and fear) of cheating diverted it all. Do we know why Steve is so anti cheating (I mean apart from the normal expectation of your partner never cheating) - I see he says - he never wants to be hurt again. Tony obviously knows all about it which was why he got so worried about the kiss and the photos (which seemed not the most major of indiscretions). Did I miss something or have we not found about Steve's past yet?

I just wanted to run around your post and pull each character into my arms and hug them while they sobbed. The shot of Steve hugging Peter was very emotionally satisfying for the comfort in it even if it was so sad. And the shot of the 2 of them apart curled up on their suitcases was so sad. I am so glad Tony told Peter he was trying to save him - I have faith in Peter figuring things out and I was terribly worried that Nick would shift from Tony to Peter after all Tony can't have that many years left as a leading man while Peter has a lifelong career ahead. Peter's poses and expressions were so spot on for a teenager in this - both when he was reading on the bed and when complaining about not wanting to leave anything behind.

I find Tony so tragic in those last few shots - he has destroyed his entire life to "save"the people he loves and they probably hate him for it. I so hope he doesn't do anything desperate because what reason does he have for anything now?

@Morkovka love the multiple Morgyn's. LOL

@AngeliqueAdelaide Yes I suppose she will have to tell them - as bitter as it is to her, it is what Bjorn eventually would have done and the children (all of them) don't deserve to be kept apart for Bjorn's sins. Not sure how I will do so yet though. Max is evil, a goofball, and not flirty (everyone is being cursed with not flirty in my save - the game is obviously trying to balance out Bjorn!). I hope I can convince Viktor there are better sims out there.

@rainbowwithfangs welcome to the thread - jump on in - we ll started where you did. I love the sound of your save. any game where Jade is locked in a basement is fine by me. I had a sim that tried to woohoo an elder to death - after 4 in a row the only one who was near exhaustion was her - you have to avoid those active elders LOL

@queenvortex808 welcome back. That sounds quite sad for your nerdy sim. The mean ones are the worst.

@AlwaysAsking I hope you get what you need in this busy time (like a moment to get meds). What a beautiful gift for your son and his wife. Sounds like you put a lot of thought and effort into it and it will be really appreciated. (and we all love our naughty, mean evil, obnoxious sims because otherwise this thread would be so boring).

@AlbaWaterhouse what an amazing party. I wish I was a sim and had an invite.

@TheLastStar can't wait to see where this goes, for Morgyn and Mira.

@Nushnushganay Thank you for the compliments. I am closely following Gaston's story an dtrying to work out who would capture him etc. Iam so glad Caleb knows where he is.

@sarabeth2984 Griffin was very kind to Jess and very well behaved but she knew he was related to Bjorn and was very attracted to him - thankfully I had made her sob over Bjorn's urn before she met him or things may have got very very flirty.

Today, I had a break from sad things and finished off another Granite Falls build. This is my luxury family house.
    8gKfKyx.png?1
    8RhF8Dt.png?1
    ba7mMHi.png?1

My tester sims managed to hold a silver medal Weenie Roast that had a death toll of zero (and a fire toll of zero too). Despite the best efforts of the plum who showed up in his evening wear. He misread the invitation which clearly read dress code: situational: outdoor retreat.
    gpwc1is.png?1
    cIWQJGt.png?1

I have serious questions about L. Faba - she marches around San Myshuno like this and her poor husband follows along behind her doing this sad walk. What sort of marriage is this? This is not the first time aI have seen this.
    7LZLyWw.png?1

And finally, Jess and Diego had a day out and things happened and all the emotional trauma caused Jessica to derp out. How dare you break Jessica, Diego.
    MMAPhsN.png?1

• Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited December 2019
    Personal rant under spoiler.
    They are sending my husband on a business trip for a week just before new year.
    That crumples holiday preparations and he'll miss our daughter's kindergarten performance.
    Who does it to a family-oriented guy? Merciless 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :rage:
    Also I hate being alone at home with the child for so long - hello anxiety 24/7 :/

@Nushnushganay Waiting for more so I can write another song :lol: Enjoying your story really!

@Keidra Oh, no, now I am paranoid for them :/

Actually I was meaning to ask for an introduction overview! Thanks!
    I love Azula as a villain so Sarnai is my fave I guess (tho I don't really like villains, more like admire them in terror)
    Love Morgyn's and Damian's backstory!
    Also thank heaven for cinnamon roll typification scale - makes it so much easier to figure who's who :lol:

@ryttu3k Ok, UNTAMED KITTEN WRATH. Another meme then? :lol:
    Keidra's "Sage-rage" sounds good too.
    The "slap me" image is gold!

@TheLastStar Yep, I did exactly that and only to look at it in delight and take pictures :)
    I mean my played save has only one Morgyn, but my headcanon is that he has his copy as substitute when he's away.
    Someone has to take care of the Realm and mentor them noobs while he spends 12 hours in Caleb's bed (some of it sleeping too :smirk:)
    Any decent spellcaster knows Duplicato - Morgyn's the best, his spell lasts virtually forever.

And the more Embers the better - they'll set the world on fire! :wink:
    (@ryttu3k lured me into Instagram but it still wouldn't let me follow more accounts - they think I'm dangerously interested in Cagyn :/)

Didn't have time to play at all today, so sleeping cuties instead of update.
    zMGzVWP.jpg

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    The Tale of Gaston, Episode 13

In which Caleb finds Gaston, and Gaston finds out who Sunglass Man is.

Bat-Caleb saw Sunglasses leaving, waited a while to be sure, then transformed and tried vampiric entry on the front door of the shack. It unlocked! A drab interior with no one inside --but then he saw stairs leading down.

Industrial flooring and doors led into a posh modern...home? Facility? More stairs, a vault...he homed in on Gaston the best he could, opened a door into a narrow office filled with monitors, a really high-end PC, machines of unknown purpose --and a tinted window, with Gaston on the other side!

rHJHSrK.png

In one piece, and --Caleb chuckled to see it-- playing on his phone. Of course. Relieved, Caleb exited the room and found the angled door to the cell. Vampiric entry...and nothing happened! He grabbed the handle and drew back in horror! It was like touching a hot stove!

His keen hearing caught a sound.

KhG1XDg.png

Hit the link to see the entire episode!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    @DeafSimmer You are an awesome writer and I'm following your story wishing someone would pass the popcorn.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    CookiebowCookiebow Posts: 4 New Member
    Leo got married and one of my child sims became an adult so overall a good day
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @sarabeth2984, page 537.
    Thank you! @83bienchen made that mod. And Judith Ward's makeover was because of her nose being too long for first person view, and hair clipping. She looks good with pigtails!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    redvelvetpuppyredvelvetpuppy Posts: 4 New Member
    Currently in the middle of doing the 100 Baby Challenge. Trying to build out a legacy with making some of my offspring get married, have kids, etc. But it is approaching the level where the grandmother is younger than their parents. :joy:
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Just finished posting Episode 14 of The Tale of Gaston. For now, I need to just try to have some genuine lunatic fun, on another save, and come up for air. It doesn't help that it's expected, to get gifts, and I haven't done it yet, and just want to pretend it's January already.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    How do you add spoilers to a post?
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    edited December 2019
    Place the curser inside the post were you wish to begin the Spoilers. Type [ Spoiler ] [ /Spoiler ] Once you've added the pictures/story you want hidden, close with the second bracket. Make sure you remove the added spaces, however.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top