Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    I am currently making dinner and doing dishes. I'm going to stop every now and then to post to a few people, in order, on the thread. So I may mention you several times today, I'm not skipping around to put all of people's updates together. That's how I get lost here! 😂

@Simmelina1

So, it looks like Dustin Broke has a long way to go in order to be a superstar! But Dirk Dreamer is their neighbor! That's pretty cool.

3 kids? Did they have triplets?

@March306

Lol, I don't know if I'll ever get the hang of remembering the difference between legacy and 100 baby challenges. It should be easy enough! Sheesh. In a legacy theirs usually only one mom and one dad, right?

So, two legacies and one 100 baby challenge.

I'll try to do better 🤔

@RedDestiny92

Oh my! I just read the Tonya/Morgyn update!

He's crying about her! Maybe he should do something about it!

Darrel looks happy to be with her. Morgyn is a plum! Lol, I wrote plum, you can put anything there that you want to

Wolfgang looks really cool like that, with the long hair!

And I love Vlad as a waiter 😅

Also, I couldn't get the screenshot to blow up in order to read what was going on in the picture while Morgan and Wolfgang were swimming.

Tonya has her hands full with Morgan, but I'm glad she's with her instead of her parents, yeesh.

@Gordy

Omg! What a wild update!! Nico had quite a life! (And nearly death)

It seems like most of it was really nice though 😊

And I'm glad his dad told him that he was his dad.

I completely think that living in a cheap apartment trying to become a comedian is just as glamorous as being a rich couple in a scary mansion.

What scary mansion, btw?

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @ryttu3k
    I tend to do backstory explanations in small tidbits as the story progresses, so it's not like "here have a bunch of boring exposition!" There are a few things to explain about Morgyn and Damian and their dynamics and the history that popped into my head the more I watched them, and I'm hoping I can fit it in the narrative without it being really awkward or ending up expositiony anyway. Vaguely inspired by the history in the legacy save (I gotta go back to it, orz) and I'm very tempted to toss Damian into that save too because tbh I love him, but I don't wanna mess anything up.

What was smooth of Damian? And I have NPCC, so it grabs existing Sims first if it can for NPC roles instead of constantly generating random townies, and I guess Nancy Landgraab was the one it decided to make the hospital receptionist. Usually it nabs Diego Lobo, so she was unexpected, and really did look at Cassandra like she'd suddenly stepped in dog poo at her desk. XD

@AlwaysAsking
    Grats on catching up! Lol I always feel so bad for you cause it seems like you read everything x_x

It hasn't been explained why Damian has nightmares yet, so nope, didn't miss anything. c:

And yeah xD For once, the watcher listened indeed. I felt like being nice to Caleb because he wanted Cass and I was like no, and dude really needs somebody to love, he's getting all antsy and awkward lol It's hard to explain because he's not actually acting weird, it's just the things he does and the faces he makes while idling that suggest he's kind of lonely.
    ---
    Me rambling and kind of thinking-and-typing-at-once:
    I have to do another apartment makeover because this junk with the bedrooms is starting to make me angry, and Esme ended up across the hallway from her parents in this tiny lil ... what is it 4x3 room? Maybe 5x4, or 5x3, I can't remember, it's in that space on the third floor between the stairs and the wall. I'm dying. That won't work very long. Gosh forbid Caleb and Morgyn have kids. Y i k e s this apartment can't handle it yet. xD

I also have to turn ageing on unless I want Esme to be a toddler forever, or end up the same age as her grandmother, and not really (Cassandra and Bella are both YA at the same time and this is weird enough LOL I did the maths and Bella had to have had Cassandra somewhere in the middle or end of child stage, so yeah that's how messed up the Goth ages are). And Damian and Cass keep slipping off to autonomously woohoo and I'm waiting for her to be like "heyyyy pregnant again!" and I'll just be like yep. Of course you are.

I'm very tempted to get them a penthouse or something so I can go nuts, but the dang bills tbh. Everyone would have to get a job because Cassandra's paintings don't sell for enough to handle bills. Unless Morgyn wants to keep the place constantly stocked with needs potions so she doesn't have to sleep anymore, and ALL she did was paint... and that's just ... not great.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Started a new save with the extreme big sister challenge, found here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/970097/big-sister-challenge-extreme-edition#latest

hEURxXJ.png
    "We're finally free now, Teagan! We won't be abused by them anymore!"
    i40DaSA.png
    "So, what's next, Trisha?"
    Trisha shudders, wondering. She quickly blurts out calmly,
    AJF3XaF.png
    "We'll make a life for ourselves and be happy!"
    EjkwRkM.png
    "Can we go fishing, big sis?"
    "Of course!"

jFdqQLC.png
    So they went fishing. It was pretty dang chill.

Tell me what you think of my sims! Also, how do you add spoilers?
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Becka28 Oh sure thing, always look forward to an update, things will work out for the best for her just because of who she is.
    @ryttu3k too true :smiley:
    @Morkovka such pointless questions, come on be a vendor you're working not chatting lady lol, ha but it's a nice broom at least. They are awfully cute together Morgyn and Caleb. I'm disappointed I can't see the pic, there is nothing wrong on your end my net is just slow right now. Yes he wants to kiss you cause I've decided you belong together, don't mind me. I enjoyed it.
    @AlwaysAsking For you and anyone curious yes it finally continues in this update so uh we'll see how that goes and that's all I'll say.

Now onto your next mention that popped up while I was still writing, it's not so simple with him one has to imagine living quite some time not really aging only with your studies and a few close friends before being in his place. He doesn't know how to handle himself he never got a rite of passage out of boyhood so he's a bit stunted. Which of course causes the awkward bean...to awkward bean lol. Darrel adores her he makes it so easy to put them together I was going to play them again but had to get to this. I love that hair on Wolfie I use it all the time even if I don't make over his whole family. Vlad is also a good waiter he didn't drop food once imagine that, I don't remember the exact words but basically Morgan is afraid of swimming in public pools with chlorine and the idea of stepping on wet used bandaids heh. She's a loveable handful at least.
    Hope you guys like it, I kept going back and forth on what I wanted to do so this got a little long so of course if you want the story, it's also in spoilers read on through.
    jeRsuc7l.png
    qhLfWEol.png
    Cassie had to wait a while before she could do much and even then she couldn't get too many involved but she knew she had to have Wolfgang he was easy to hide behind in the right area. Mortimer hadn't been in much of a mood but he was much more relaxed with his beloved daughter.

"Thanks for coming Wolfgang I really needed your help."

"With what?"

"Well it's like this...I need a system disabled section by section and I'm gonna have to pay you for it for the risk."

He couldn't help but be curious.

"Just what have you gotten yourself into miss goody goody?" he teased.

She only wished she was simply up to no good.

After a sort of, as detailed as it could get description Wolfgang was more than willing to help her out part of him could blame it on liking her and the other part of him just wanted to get his hands on a top of the line security system for the fun of it. Even if it was a rescue mission, he was just the sort, not that it mattered he might be the typical pain to the local authorities but she met him not just through her own friends but through the gifted courses as well. There was much more to him than a rebel looking for attention.
    3nSdiaMl.png

Mortimer ran out fairly quick barely giving Wolfgang a place to hide.

"Cassie, what did I say about going out in weather like this without a coat?" he could barely be stern with her, he was admittedly getting a little tired, getting a little sloppy in his watch over Bella just where his daughter needed him to be.

"Sorry dad...my friend wanted to show me this ice rink, I thought since you'd been working so hard you could take me there instead."

He was still a little frustrated she hadn't been safe enough but his gaze softened a little bit.

"You must be the only kid in simnation that would plot a day out with your old dad when you're already with a friend..."

However her easy going smile didn't turn his mood suspicious because she had done that plenty of times, and even got a few of her friends on the phone with him for confirmation. It was perhaps a little weird to them but she didn't want too many involved with her father, not just for this but always. She just needed them to appear trustworthy she gained his trust because he was fairly obvious around her she knew he could find things out easily enough if he was worked up and would definitely come check on her. She never went where he didn't expect and he backed off. She wondered how that would go if her plans worked tonight. Though she didn't think on it too much it was much more important to get her mother and brother out of the house.
    IBYXHxrl.png
    First she needed him to slip in on camera she knew where all of them were as Mortimer wasn't always so tech savvy, more like he had people looking out for him and trusted a certain sort of sales pitch. His security system was both very advanced and still a bit of a trial, easy to mess with while being nearly worth the cost. He let Cassie look it over and help him with it when he got confused though she couldn't directly change any settings when he knew she was looking through the account. So she needed Wolfgangs hacking abilities, and for him to be on camera as a non threat. The system wasn't sentient but it would register he walked in without sending Mortimer into a panic.

He listened by the door waiting for them to plan their stormy weather dinner, as Mortimer was home because of a power outage at his office, they were a little cheap to make the proper deals with Landgrabb industries. Even if it stormed again tomorrow he could only be caught here once they had tonight and a very unclear amount of time to work with. When they were ready he slowly made his way to the bathoom to hide until the door was closed so he could watch through the window for their departure. Next he needed to get Alex as she told her brother her plans and that he was to stay silent so he wasn't recorded while she could essentially block her own voice, something her father permitted her to do as he trusted her friends thanks to her careful movement with them he didn't need to hear her calls. She also knew that he didn't regularly check the logs anyways so sometimes they had to go with the flow anyways.
    AWRQcF7l.png
    She left him a keycard and he grabbed her brother before heading out, knowing the system would lock up once they were gone she warned him not to risk her brother, Bella wouldn't go anywhere if she thought there was a risk for him. When they got out he was able to text her and let her know that part was done and she gave him Andrew's address and number. She didn't know what to tell him other than to wait for the call she had a feeling Bella wanted to pick and choose what she told him. Though she did of course let him know why he couldn't reach Bella her phone was still locked in her father's room and wasn't worth a risk.

He called Wolfgang back when he heard him come in he'd been beside himself and took off time for work he really didn't want to risk missing this call and it had him on edge.
    hv7iJ5ol.png
    "So you're Wolfgang..."

"That's me, so Andrew before we do anything you really have to do exactly what I say for this to work."

"Well is it true? Is she really locked up in her own house?" he asked hoping he had reason to stay bitter, because that was much easier to handle than learning just why she had reason to hide her life from him. He felt like a failure and he nodded only because he'd do anything to make it right.
    TAVDOAel.png
    "Hey Alex, is that your big brother?" Jason asked as he left the kitchen, they were a little odd to him but then he guessed they didn't have much reason to panic he didn't know how to feel about it.

"Nu uh...I think Wolfgang is my sister's boyfriend."

"Well he's cool."

Thinking he was meant to help his mother Alex could agree with that.
    F3h6fN5l.png
    "Cassie said the system is going to be going in and out fighting every step of the way, so when we get back in no matter how long she can keep the old man out of the house we don't have that kind of time. It took me as a non threat once now that Mortimer isn't home I need each camera cut off to get past them. When I get her door unlocked well we might not be able to use the front door and if anything goes wrong it'll set off an alarm that goes directly to his phone. The wrong move and the cops will show up got it?"

Andrew nodded.

"Are you sure you can keep it down long enough for us to move around the house?"

"Of course, its the only app of it's kind and I never bothered to release it, we need to get going, your kids gonna be okay?"

Andrew nodded, as far as he was concerned they were keeping an eye on Alex, he wasn't too worried they knew where to run off too and to take Rocky and their friend with them. He hoped it wouldn't come to that though.

"Lets get while the gettings good then."

"Anyone ever tell you, you have a way about you that would work in the military?"

Wolfgang chuckled, he had heard it before but then he didn't think it was a compliment then.
    I also split it up so it loads a little better with the reading...moving on..

Wolfgang was a little frustrated working his way up, truthfully he didn't know Bella that well but he had met her before not that he would tell Cassie about it. His mom drove him crazy, most the time he couldn't stand to be around her she was such a pain but she was still his mom when she couldn't pay her bills as the Landgrabbs raised them yet again Bella took care of it. No one was supposed to know but he did some digging to find out where she got the money from less she have some sort of loan shark coming after her again. He didn't know why Bella came to help her or what their relationship even was since they were never together now. She had to get out of here she wasn't a bad person. though part of him didn't think he would find this good for any other person.
    5rZF8m9l.png
    YaTqFLel.png
    "Hmm...okay I've got it on a timer."

"What'll happen then?"

"The door will pop but then the cameras will come back on downstairs so I'll only be able to disable it enough for me to get down to the computer and you got to get to the backyard."

"But..."

"Who is that?" Bella called thinking she was imagining things.

"Hey Bella It's Wolfgang, and Andrew." he said remembering to block their voices through his phone and onto the system quickly.
    fRLg4LHl.png

"Andrew....?"

"We'll get you out I already got Alex so don't worry about him, just trust me okay I'm here through Cassie." he said quickly that was really the most she was gonna get.

"We need to meet you outside, the windows are going to open so you're going to need to go out one of them." Wolfgang said.
    on6fo9Yl.png
    "Are you crazy?! She's pregnant." Andrew snapped.

"I know but there is a pool you're going to have to trust me." Wolfgang replied.

"It's okay Andrew there is a ledge..I've had to use it before...and he knows." Bella said, she didn't think about the window she didn't know much about his system like he liked it, though she had been fairly sure he wouldn't have left it an option.

"Are you sure it'll be open?" she asked.

"With me here it will." Wolfgang answered.

"As soon as the latch clicks jump...you better hurry if you're worried Andrew." he added.
    fHjVmPll.png
    Pn2Ys4wl.png
    With a click she did just that
    (behind the scenes she got in her normal swimwear so I had to make another) when she changed I got this pic, the best I could play for her to jump.
    gKscbWGl.png
    That was the first time she got to see Eliza now she was going to have to say good bye, seeing Andrew come out of the house, she didn't feel too bad about that. he about lost his head and everything in it hearing the splash seeing her come out unharmed...he couldn't describe and he really couldn't be angry with her.
    HOPhBDNl.png
    "Oh Andrew" he thought of Cassie's Warning, she thought Wolfgang might need help but at the same time he was really there for her poor mother, he felt sick all over again thinking of what he might have missed. There was no more time for guilt.

"Hey come on we have to get off the property he's got them outside too."

HaMOd3Gl.png
    "But the kids..." Bella started.

"Don't worry about it, we thought of that too, she made sure I got the codes, you know what for right Bella?"

"I..." at the warning note on his phone he shushed her.

"Go go go."
    u6TkQmEl.png
    Such a mess.

The end of it all..
    JPZT1oZl.png
    "Mom!"

"Alex!"

"Are you sure this is going to be alright?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah I just need to get Cassie."
    twrqCspl.png
    "She'll be fine thanks to those codes you got." Bella said excitedly.

"Codes for what?" Andrew asked.

"The bank codes, she knew after this there was no way her father would be fair about child support so I shaved some off the top and his lawyer will be a bit stuck when they see why it's missing Cassie is really good with these sort of plans."

"Guess your girl has a place in the military too." Andrew said in disbelief.
    zytWMn5l.png
    Bella thanked Wolfgang as he worked it out for them to hurry and slip away, of course they couldn't stay here after this and they would need the money from Mortimer to make the move quick and silent..to say the least. Wolfgang promised Cassie would join them soon with him to help.
    hGQDVNGl.png
    He found her quickly enough with a text that she was separated from her father...food poisoning was a happy coincidence it couldn't kill him no but...there was a bathroom for him.
    "Any problems?" she asked.

"Who are you talking to Cassie? What do you think?"

She could squeal.
    BN6KWKal.png
    "Thank you thank you."

"Don't mention it, they are long gone I got the information you need from Andrew though I should get home and make an appearance but you got an hour or so before your dad gets alerted by unusal activity then I'll take you to your mom better make the most of it."

INBj5agl.png
    She was more than grateful, they made quite the pair and...I might be planning more for them based on this.
    Wc8nMlkl.png
    xq2Sq4gl.png

Things worked out..for now.

So...like it?

Cause I got to a point where I was just having fun with planning and set up.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I am currently doing dishes. I'm going to stop every now and then to post to a few people, in order, on the thread. So I may mention you several times today, I'm not skipping around to put all of people's updates together. That's how I keep get lost here! 😂

@Becka28

"Full Disney" lol. It was a gorgeous dress! And I'm sure Diego was thrilled to spin her like that 😍

The Kayla Flemming thing reminds me of how weird it was when I tried to look up the pre-made celebrities. I expected them to be movie stars and mucisions, but some were weird things, like programmers.

I know Brock got famous that way, I just thought the pre-mades would be more glamerous lol

Boy, your venue really makes gorgeous pictures! 🥰

I have so much trouble with lighting, in all settings. Too harsh or to dim, but that is perfect!

And that's really cool how you change it up for each new couple.

@Simmelina1

Lol! I love how Mimi solved her weight gain issues 😂

Ice cream!!! I've heard that the diet ice cream works miracles!

And then I was laughing so much that Dustin's mom is still a teenager living with her parents 😅

So confusing

It's nice to see the toddlers, they are so cute!

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Yes.... convenient how Dash didn't ask Thorne what his relationship with Don is, isn't it 😉😄

I wasn't prepared for that kind of drama 😅😂😁

@NushNushganay

Wow! A lot is happening isn't it? Poor Morgan. I've been in her shoes. Not the attempted suicide, but yes the pregnant teenager. It's an odd feeling, as she's noticed, everyone is staring and talking about her.

What was Gaston arrested for? There are so many options?

And wow! Vampires can hibernate? I don't blame Caleb for wanting to do that. Especially after he tells Morgan that he would have taken the baby 😔

But yikes! Idk if I want her to be a vampire or not.

I see your note here that it was in Gaston's apartment, ahhh, and that a twist is coming. That will be fun if it can cheer any of them up. Or us 😉

@HillyBeth

Madison is so pretty ❤️ I've been looking at all of your posts, those 3 kids grew up beautiful!

Jack is extremely good looking! Yikes, I'm glad her dad likes him

And holy cow! Why did you have to wait so long to save your game? It took Grim that long to get the guy?

And yes! Madison does look a lot like her mom!

@DarkAngel1994

Oh no! Don Lothorio again?! Lol, keep him away from Jonathan 😅 Dang he looks good in that vest!

Are his roommates townies? If so, they are quite good looking townies!

Well, maybe no drama, maybe Johnathan and Christan will be fine. Or maybe Don will raise hell again 🙄 lol 😂

@KiniHokulani

Thanks so much ❤️ I was worried about putting this one up, it was dreary, and yes, I think a lot of people can relate.

And yes, I see Thorne as a very "multi- dimensional" Sim. (I'm not sure how many dimensions Sims can have 😂😅)

He's got issues. And doesn't want anything messing up his plan. Sooo... Dash has to be ok 😁

If I had Get Famous I'd definitely make Diego a star. I just love him to pieces ❤️ and he's had a tough time lately too. I'd been trying to figure out who to put him with after I saw how his boyfriend behaved when they weren't together. So this worked perfectly! They were so happy! None of it was flirting, they were just really happy together. Although, I think they looked like it could go flirty pretty easily. I like how Thorne looks at them, like he's saying, "Yeah, I did that. They're perfect together" 😂

Oh, editing, I forgot to mention that the pictures of the families are in my gallery, my sim Jasper painted them :smile:

@hellokitty1496

So, is he alive, completely, in one save? Or just able to be revived in one?

Lmao, I'm glad I don't let mine die. It's all to confusing 😄

@sarabeth2984

😊 Granite Falls again, hey? Griffin really doesn't like it there. I can't say that I blame him 😅

They had fun anyway. I love roasting marshmallows! And campfire songs! Not ghost stories so much though 😂

It was good to see Rachel's sisters' families again too. Everyone looks great!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I am currently doing dishes. I'm going to stop every now and then to post to a few people, in order, on the thread. So I may mention you several times today, I'm not skipping around to put all of people's updates together. That's how I keep get lost here! 😂

@Becka28

"Full Disney" lol. It was a gorgeous dress! And I'm sure Diego was thrilled to spin her like that 😍

The Kayla Flemming thing reminds me of how weird it was when I tried to look up the pre-made celebrities. I expected them to be movie stars and mucisions, but some were weird things, like programmers.

I know Brock got famous that way, I just thought the pre-mades would be more glamerous lol

Boy, your venue really makes gorgeous pictures! 🥰

I have so much trouble with lighting, in all settings. Too harsh or to dim, but that is perfect!

And that's really cool how you change it up for each new couple.

@Simmelina1

Lol! I love how Mimi solved her weight gain issues 😂

Ice cream!!! I've heard that the diet ice cream works miracles!

And then I was laughing so much that Dustin's mom is still a teenager living with her parents 😅

So confusing

It's nice to see the toddlers, they are so cute!

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Yes.... convenient how Dash didn't ask Thorne what his relationship with Don is, isn't it 😉😄

I wasn't prepared for that kind of drama 😅😂😁

@NushNushganay

Wow! A lot is happening isn't it? Poor Morgan. I've been in her shoes. Not the attempted suicide, but yes the pregnant teenager. It's an odd feeling, as she's noticed, everyone is staring and talking about her.

What was Gaston arrested for? There are so many options?

And wow! Vampires can hibernate? I don't blame Caleb for wanting to do that. Especially after he tells Morgan that he would have taken the baby 😔

But yikes! Idk if I want her to be a vampire or not.

I see your note here that it was in Gaston's apartment, ahhh, and that a twist is coming. That will be fun if it can cheer any of them up. Or us 😉

@HillyBeth

Madison is so pretty ❤️ I've been looking at all of your posts, those 3 kids grew up beautiful!

Jack is extremely good looking! Yikes, I'm glad her dad likes him

And holy cow! Why did you have to wait so long to save your game? It took Grim that long to get the guy?

And yes! Madison does look a lot like her mom!

@DarkAngel1994

Oh no! Don Lothorio again?! Lol, keep him away from Jonathan 😅 Dang he looks good in that vest!

Are his roommates townies? If so, they are quite good looking townies!

Well, maybe no drama, maybe Johnathan and Christan will be fine. Or maybe Don will raise hell again 🙄 lol 😂

@KiniHokulani

Thanks so much ❤️ I was worried about putting this one up, it was dreary, and yes, I think a lot of people can relate.

And yes, I see Thorne as a very "multi- dimensional" Sim. (I'm not sure how many dimensions Sims can have 😂😅)

He's got issues. And doesn't want anything messing up his plan. Sooo... Dash has to be ok 😁

If I had Get Famous I'd definitely make Diego a star. I just love him to pieces ❤️ and he's had a tough time lately too. I'd been trying to figure out who to put him with after I saw how his boyfriend behaved when they weren't together. So this worked perfectly! They were so happy! None of it was flirting, they were just really happy together. Although, I think they looked like it could go flirty pretty easily. I like how Thorne looks at them, like he's saying, "Yeah, I did that. They're perfect together" 😂

@hellokitty1496

So, is he alive, completely, in one save? Or just able to be revived in one?

Lmao, I'm glad I don't let mine die. It's all to confusing 😄

@sarabeth2984

😊 Granite Falls again, hey? Griffin really doesn't like it there. I can't say that I blame him 😅

They had fun anyway. I love roasting marshmallows! And campfire songs! Not ghost stories so much though 😂

It was good to see Rachel's sisters' families again too. Everyone looks great!

My game kept getting laggy, but I pushed on through. Thank goodness. I can't wait to see who baby Ryan ends up taking after. I'm sort of hoping he'll be a first-born redhead. (being classified as a redhead irl, I love redheaded sims!) I'm debating on going back to Madison's parents house once Ryan arrives so I can celebrate his aunt and uncle's birthday as well. They're twins and ten days younger than their sister. Should be aging up soon!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Terrible News...

I lost a lot of my saves. I have go back and replay Carly (generation 2) get her married again and have kids again. I have replay Charlotte (generation 7) and get her married with kids too. 100 Babies is back to baby #15.

:( It's so sad. I agreed to do OneDrive and I'm not very computer smart. I was getting aggravated with OneDrive complaining about not having enough room and I told him husband to get rid of it. You know what else it got rid of? My save files and a bunch of files on my desktop. Well now we have OneDrive again and we paid $2 to get more room. I wish I'd never used OneDrive in the first place. Now I'm stuck with it.

Time to go back in time :(
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @HillyBeth Sorry you had to go through a tough time like that. Morgan isn't still pg when she's feeling like a ghost in her old life, with people talking and staring. You knew that, right?

Gaston got arrested because the minor he knocked up, OD'd at his apartment on stuff he was dealing. A drug-OD'd and miscarrying minor rushed to the ER causes questions of those in whose company she was at the time, like how did this happen? Where did she get the drugs? Gaston was totally wasted himself at the time of questioning, so there was no hiding any connection with drugs, himself, and with probable cause, they can get a warrant quickly enough to search his apartment. He had plenty of evidence enough to convict as a dealer, there.

The vampire hibernation thing is described in the pie menu of interactions with coffins. They can sleep, nap, woohoo, or hibernate in them.
    And yes, Caleb has been through a wringer.

As for twists, there's a doozy coming, but I think happier times HAVE to be coming. Otherwise I'd be ready to throw in the towel, too. I have enough autonomy mods going that surprises like Morgan helping herself to some pills that were lying around Gaston's, happened and took my game and story in a different direction than I had thought to take it in.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Morkovka that first encounter has me wheezing! The mental image of Morgyn rocketing across the Realm after a bat (who, in my head, is giggling) is just. Amazing. 'Us against the world' is such an interesting dynamic! Oh... poor Morgan, honestly :-\ I love Morgyn's confused reaction, the different emphasised words giving different meanings! Well, I'd say that worked! (And that bonus picture - oh my!)

@Nushnushganay yeah, that makes sense :-\ It'll be interesting to see where the story goes from there - rehabilitiation, maybe some proper therapy, both for her and Gaston. Poor Caleb, too, being drawn into it.

@DeafSimmer man, teen parties always seem to end badly in media. Glad this one is okay for now!

@AngeliqueAdelaide man I have no idea. The odd part is that it seems to be prompted by the Inspired mood (Caleb heads to the bar a lot after getting inspired by cooking shows), which Lilith, as a Creative Sim, also gets a lot. But she hasn't approached the bar autonomously once!

I can definitely see Morgyn in Raoul's features! Not so much with the girls, I'm finding. And Leo inherited eye colour too, huh?

@Koteyka that is fair! I actually find a lot of characters that come across as autistic aren't written intentionally so - content creators say things like, "Well, I never researched autism specifically, I based them on myself / a family member / a friend", without realising specifically that they were still basing them on autistic people. Dan Harmon (creator of Community) realised he was autistic while writing Abed, for instance; he hadn't realised he was writing an autistic character until other people pointed it out, researched it, and realised he was autistic himself!

But yeah, self-discovery is always an interesting thing. Let me know if you want to know more about the autistic spectrum!

Man, the juxtaposition of Tony giving orders with the Family Rules board behind him :-\ That sounds like a thoroughly excruciating event. Orange and Landgraabs! Wow, Geoffrey, uncool :-\ Poor Steve and Peter. Oh jeez, that argument is heartbreaking. They're definitely at the tipping point now :(

@AlwaysAsking Appaloosa Plains was really cute! It was the one that came with Pets, so big animal focus, like a riverside Brindleton Bay. Oh wow, I'm younger than your son - I was 13 in 2000. For the Forgotten Hollow stuff, the pigeon is just your everyday blessed/cursed background animal (have you ever seen Brindleton Bay seagulls? Similar look!), and I have no idea what's what the dolls. The theory is that it's a child's grave :(

@DarkAngel1994 roommates always are frustrating! Aww yeah vegan restaurants, I wonder if it's the same one I have? Looks similar! (Windenburg-style architecture, has a sauna upstairs.) Atlas is stylin' on that bike XD Oh jeez that selfie picture, is her arm okay? XD;;

@Keidra oh same, re: backstory, I was just being nosy ;D The smooth bit was about Damian telling Cass she's more beautiful than Bella. Just the way he said it seemed really sweet.

@CoralMoon100 good luck with the challenge! To put images behind spoilers, you put it inside these tags (without the asterisks):

[spoi*ler]This is the text you want to hide![/sp*oiler]

@RedDestiny92 oh man I got that pool moodlet with the bandaid once XD I think it's pretty random?

Man, that's one heck of an operation! I was holding my breath for part of it! I'd love to see where it goes from there!
  • Options
    Time for a new semester! Raylan gets in a head start on his presentation...
    9AANOs6.png

...and Morgyn goes for the breakfast of champions.
    dep3KSP.png
    Cozy doing homework together at the kitchen table.
    f7ExNwt.png

Morgyn is anxious. This is a whole new field, psychology. They're an Ambitious Sim, they want to be successful in it!
    lK98f8I.png

A much-needed nap after the first day of classes.
    IKxHFbk.png

What a good Sim. Woke up and immediately autonomously started doing homework.
    M2cS8xB.png

That presentation is looking questionable.
    PxNSsk4.png

Getting there! Raylan gives it a look-in.
    vevteeA.png

I imagine they're a hunt-and-peck typist. Must make writing term papers tricky, honestly.
    lzClfxU.png

Oh good, a nice distracting boyfriend!
    Dk2nJlf.png

Kissu~
    mVI1WAV.png

Next lot of classes!
    X3W9w1P.png

Morgyn gets home, Raylan heads out. Busy university life!
    XPiWNy5.png

Raylan curses modern technology. For a certain value of 'modern'.
    jTO4Epq.png

"Babe please I'm trying not to burn down the house and I can't do that if you keep making me laugh with dirty jokes!"
    FArjk4x.png

You know I just realised that I kept the tea and the cups but got rid of the coffee maker. Now I'm realising that caffeinated Raylan and Morgyn are probably not something I'd like to deal with and think it's probably for the best.
    t3bhn1i.png

Impromptu dance party!
    53gb4Uy.png

Morgyn practices their final presentation; an approving Raylan watches on.
    FsXLAPg.png

"Hehe my homework book matches my sweater."
    7lLJFTR.png

Still not as good as fresh :( He's... trying, really hard, for Morgyn's sake. Still, it's hard giving up habits you've had for nearly two hundred years!
    deiJi4T.png

It's 4 AM in the morning. Perfect time for autonomously reciting love poetry!
    Hb7VIKp.png

Raylan agrees.
    Y0TC5O5.png

Soft moment.
    a0IO6dX.png

Kissu~
    vuEcuJG.png

It's quite interesting watching them develop autonomous habits! Even when the entire bathroom is free, Raylan almost always goes for the shower, whereas Morgyn almost always goes for the bath. It works out, honestly.
    w5GQW7j.png

Problems with accessory jackets, part 1. Maybe they feel the cold?
    ACYT2U3.png

Blowing a kiss goodbye~ Time for a day of intellectual enrichment!
    N3fXLxq.png

Practising debating at the Commons. They're doing the uni aspiration and that means getting to level 7 of the debate and research skill. They're on 5 right now.
    L7jSHwq.png

There were these lovely fireworks going on while Morgyn was sitting in on a skills class.
    WqqupHo.png

And this lovely sunset while they were attending a guest lecture on education!
    OTMPFLY.png

Back home, and time to warm up!
    3fRqwxQ.png

I kinda love it when the non-vampire partners of vampires go autonomously for neck kisses. Johnny does that with Caleb a lot too.
    VcjKOrO.png

Clearly it worked!
    EhpwMZb.png

...really well!
    0L7W7Ju.png

Aaaand Morgyn is out for the count.
    78POOxN.png

He just stood there for about two hours in-game watching Morgyn sleep. Kind of creepy, kind of cute.
    eoLJt6A.png

Finally accepting that mortal datefriends need sleep, Raylan retreats to his own room for studying.
    P36JCoO.png

They're getting better at cooking!
    gmr7kOp.png

They need a good breakfast, because today is the Debate Showdown!
    BCTPMRc.png

Morgyn vs one of their former dormmates, Masami (she has an interesting look, actually - Japanese name, Asian features, but this very pale colouring, so I'm wondering if she has albinism?). Maaike provides a soundtrack.
    yJj9M2k.png

Diego Lobo, famed and feared... barista.
    AIMtVnv.png

Raylan sulks. Actually dances, but this cap looks very sulky.
    HDpLCEz.png

"What do you normally do when I'm gone during the day?"
    o2PWuKj.png

"Wait for you to come back!"
    Xg4cR2h.png

Waaarmth.
    70wUZYv.png

Okay Morgyn you have a desk in your own room why do you keep studying in the guest room?
    dDJNm2p.png

And so I gave up and just made it a proper study.
    0OrGjsc.png

Finally, a blessed to do list.
    dGNEtUM.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k
    Oh, I'll get to it c; no worries. Eventually. Someday. Probably.
    Presuming of course the Legacy save doesn't take over my life before I get there. Rofl.
    But it'll actually work out a lot funner if those following this story learn the backstory at the same time as the characters. Because there's a tiny little surprise twist re: Morgyn and Damian's backstory and Caleb's dormant magic. c;
    (They're not related, I promise.)

And SAME.
    He actually autonomously does these things, and he's always forever telling Cassandra she's pretty, so I imagine he's kind of a romantic at heart and is probably aware of her vague mommy issues. Like, I was kind of expecting him to stay really touch and go but nop, give him ten seconds and he's all over Cass and they're constantly flirting and woohooing and I'm forever like "Oh my god poor Caleb right now because he's literally right next door to the shower ya'll keep banging around in."

xDDDDD
    I need to save him and Morgyn from that and move them somewhere else in the apartment. xD
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Options
    edited December 2019
    I am currently organizing screenshots. I'm going to stop every now and then to post to a few people, in order, on the thread. So I may mention you several times today, I'm not skipping around to put all of people's updates together. That's how I get lost here! 😂

@RedDestiny92

Oh my God, I laughed so hard when you said you wanted to hit Dash in the face 😂

He was a bit smug there at first 😄 It was just the way his face was at the time, that's what the screenshots captured 😉

I can't even remember what interaction they were doing.

But, yeah, he didn't want to believe that at all. I just kept Diego in the back of my mind so I didn't worry about the tears much.

Don is having some hormonal problems right now, and Thorne suspects that. He's anxious to keep Don healthy.

So, the state Don is in now, I don't think he could have done it. Maybe a few months ago 🤔 but not now.

And Thorne is likable, so is Don. They're just both very unlikable too 😁

So the Uni kids are grown up and married now? Cute weddings!

And dear God, is that Don who snuck in!

Why is he everywhere? 😂

@DoloresGrey

That's cute! 😊 Pearl took both girls somewhere special.

I wish the yoga retreat would help Emmaline 😢

Josie doesn't look thrilled about Andrew the Android Servant taking care of her. 😉

@Morkovka

Well... You figured it out!! Very cool and dramatic way to solve the Morg*n problem.

It's all amazing! Where do you come up with this stuff? "Us against the world?" That's some deep thoughts 😳

Stephanie is definitely going to be a shining star in Vlad's life! Wow!

Just one question. What potion did Morgyn drink? If it was an attraction one I'm not sure he needed it 😂

And yeah, that thought bubble is one of my very favorites 😄😅

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    OraKholOraKhol Posts: 28 Member
    Working on my Legacy challenge with the founder, well...

His name is Schorl Draconis and he married a beautiful lady who was artistic and kind of a party animal, the had just gotten married and were on their honeymoon in Salvadora when he got stung by a scorpion.

This being the first time playing this expansion, I figured he would just get better after the sting thing was over. They still managed to 'enjoy' their honeymoon and I thought it would be nice for them to get started on children asap because I'm doing a Strength Patriarchy sorta. Well, she gets pregnant and has her baby soon after.

THE VERY SAME DAY!!
    My founder falls over and dies. O_o

Next generation:
    Jet Draconis
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Posted the same thing twice
    yeesh

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited September 2022
    The Adventures of Thorne and Don Chapter 11

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally “gets together” with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his “relationship“ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Part One:

As promised, Thorne stopped in to see Dash that Thursday. Dash was doing better than he had been when Thorne had told him Don didn't want to see him anymore, but he wasn't doing great. He balked at the thought of going out anywhere that day, but Thorne is a persuasive man, and soon enough the two of them arrived at the Art Gallery in San Myshuno. Dash is an art lover, and Thorne knew that; and Dash did feel distracted from his sorrows while he looked at the artwork

uws9Fs3.png

But then Thorne dropped a big surprise on Dash. A young man walked up to them and stood there, looking rather nervous. "Oh, Diego, you were able to stop in! That's fabulous. I'd like you to meet Dash Parker. I've just been getting to know him, and he is such an art lover I thought you two would get along together. My knowledge of art is pretty limited. Diego is the resident Art Critic for the area," Thorne told Dash. "He'll know any little fact you'd ever want to know."

Dash, of course, was polite. But he couldn't believe that Thorne was trying to set him up with some other guy just a few days after the Don ordeal happened.

8A16jzB.png

But Diego is not at all shy. "It's nice to meet you Dash. What kind of Art is your favorite? Are you a novice, or already knowledgeable?"

gkzhM21.png

"I'm fairly knowledgeable in some types of art," Dash responded. "I'm an importer. Mostly folk and tribal art from India. Some religious statuary, a bit of jewelry now and then. But I've studied art since I was a teenager."

Thorne smiled, he could tell that Diego was intrigued. Thorne knew Diego's old boyfriend. He was not the art importer type.

5PHNMRA.png

"Ok, that answers that question," Diego exclaimed. "I'd say you count as an art connoisseur. I'd absolutely love to hear about and see the things you import. I love learning about stuff like that. The more I know, the better I can do my job."

95x86If.png

Dash was not feeling especially trusting these days, and wasn't sure if Diego's exuberance was real or not. "I suppose we could look at some of the stuff in the warehouse some day, if you're actually interested," he said.

wS24gmW.png

Diego slowed down his visible excitement when he heard Dash's subdued answer. "Oh yes, I'm totally serious," Diego assured him. "It sounds fascinating."

NOgCMAi.png

Thorne, Mr. Subtle, interjected, "Ok, that's a date then! You guys can make plans to go do that together. I knew you'd both enjoy having someone to talk to that understood your interests so well."

A6pWTyH.png

Diego and Dash shared a glance behind Thorne's back. As if to say, "Did he really just say that?"

cRARfsD.png

But then the three of them continued looking at the paintings for a while without speaking, with Dash taking sidelong glances at Diego now and then.....

o0pwGAD.png'

Diego is not as quiet, and he talked about the pieces they were looking at, and sometimes joked around about them too. Dash often rolled his eyes in amusement.

Ou7WB5h.png

Diego's exuberance never completely went away. Thorne could see how much Diego was enjoying being around Dash, and he was very pleased that he would be able to tell Don that it had gone well. At least from Diego's side.

TBgmDgy.png

It was kind of hard to figure out how Dash was feeling, but he did seem fascinated by Diego. Thorne considered that to be quite positive.

iHCjsaN.png

And as the outing drew to a close, Diego made his feelings known even clearer.

9xho72w.png

And finally even Dash couldn't deny that Diego's positive attitude wasn't affecting him too.

lzE8YUk.png

He invited Diego to meet him for coffee that weekend. After all, hanging around with a cheerful art critic was better than sitting in his house crying over Don.

4QNavQD.png

Part two:

So, I mentioned that Thorne thought Diego would like Dash because he’d just had his heart broken too.

This is a quick glimpse at Diego’s story.

Diego’s heart was broken by this man. A Maxis Fav called Marriage Material. His name is Knox.

bZSkhAG.png

I introduced him a while back in a silly update about strange things that happened in my game. That post is here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/comment/17169494/#Comment_17169494 pg371

Spoiler, Knox's part of that story:
    And then we meet Knox. Knox is a man from the gallery, I think his item name in the gallery is Marriage Material. Anyway he is showing off the same fancy rash that Lawrence has, and I cannot figure out what Alana is doing LOL

FbEoJXz.png

Anyway, Knox has the “player” trait and he lives in the apartment (with 7 other guys) across the hall from Diego Lobo. In this save Diego is not with Gunther

5Ek4TSi.png

So Knox is the one who placates Diego in this save.

sigJ2Li.png

Unfortunately for Diego, Knox also placates Diego's roommate Ken,

MYhOBwk.png

And Diego's other roommate Tex. 😲 But he only has a full green bar with Diego, and Diego is really crazy about him.

yWS1S0j.png

Here they are in Knox’s apartment, and we see Vince on his way to work. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw him in this getup, he is an entertainer, but I have never seen any of them dressed like this before. I'm assuming it's normal though, because I very rarely play someone who's trying to be an entertainer.

CPLS4pq.png

Later that day Knox and Diego went to my Exercise in Luxury Gym, and Diego decided it was time to skinny dip. I'm not sure what Knox thinks of that idea. 🤔

8C75kUF.png

However, that evening, the rest of Knox’s roommates also decided to come to the gym, and meet women and go skinny dipping.

l4haUVc.png

Apparently Vince came straight there from work 😂

VgflYGW.png

One of the women was a bit shocked by something she saw in the swimming pool 😱

s4NM6hl.png

This is what she was looking at LOL

w90QtXo.png

Anyway, Diego was so crazy about him that I had the two of them move out together, and just have a little house together, without any of the other guys.

qfLegJO.png

EpxI6oP.png

But Knox is truly a “player”

mPw7nfh.png

And whenever I was out as other people he’d show up hitting on the guy I was playing! Here he is trying to get with @AngeliqueAdelaide ‘s Romeo

8k35Jn8.png

4b3dhFa.png
    Romeo was more into Jade

GMQmQIA.png

But look at that little plum Knox! Followed them to the campfire to keep eyeing up Romeo!!

b31sarW.png

Meanwhile, back home he’s all sweet to Diego.

Enj3lBk.png

kFbv5vC.png

Then I’m out with Ian and Lawrence, look at this guy!!

hlBS6fH.png

aytYFEb.png

Ian is quite tired of it

TXvdyCW.png

Because Knox does it to Lawrence all the time

7qALbMe.png

And other guys staring at him always scares Lawrence

Yg1oYVr.png

Lawrence went over to the other side of the dance floor to dance, so Knox started in on @OhMyHemsworth ’s Chris.

X7zyc6G.png

vhQmWRo.png

Who was not thrilled. Lmao

pD5ZxWt.png

Anyway, he’s like that all the time, everywhere. It’s not that I dislike him personally. I just don’t want him treating Diego like that. So I decided that he needs to be back in the apartment building where he can chase anyone he wants to chase.

And Diego deserves someone much nicer :smiley:

7J5wtU4.png

Continued here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited December 2019
    I've had to add a few more display cabinets to the collection room, due to the amount of stuff that Shine's been finding during her and Roddy's trips to Selvadorada:
    11-27-19_10-26-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Enrolling for another term of history!
    Shine got on the phone and enrolled for another term of university:
    11-27-19_10-28-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then it was time to get on with the homework:
    11-27-19_10-32-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then started working on her presentation:
    11-27-19_10-36-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_10-39-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she organized the sections:
    11-27-19_10-41-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    That's looking good!
    11-27-19_10-42-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a bit of practice!
    11-27-19_10-42-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then it was back to the homework:
    11-27-19_10-47-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Beekeeping time!
    Benjamin tended to his bees:
    11-27-19_10-48-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_10-48-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_10-49-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then he teleported into the dining area:
    11-27-19_10-50-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_10-50-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Freshening up
    Shine sat at the vanity table, and applied her shiny, bright pink lipstick. Roddy watched her:
    11-27-19_10-52-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_10-52-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then checked herself in the mirror:
    11-27-19_10-53-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    11-27-19_10-55-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Ready to go over to the Quad, sweetie?' Shine asked:
    11-27-19_10-56-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm ready to go, mummy!' Roddy replied:
    11-27-19_10-56-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Then off we go!' Shine said, smiling.
    Affection time!
    Shine placed a crystal on the ground near the statue:
    11-27-19_11-03-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-27-19_11-10-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_11-12-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-27-19_11-13-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    11-27-19_11-14-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    11-27-19_11-15-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    11-27-19_11-16-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you, too, mummy!' Roddy replied, cheerfully:
    11-27-19_11-16-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meeting Lilith Pleasant
    Roddy then introduced himself to Lilith Pleasant:
    11-27-19_11-18-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Lilith gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    11-27-19_11-24-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_11-24-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then gave Roddy a big hug:
    11-27-19_11-27-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Shine met Deacon Sporracio:
    11-27-19_11-28-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Roddy and Shine went home.
    Bloopers
    Not again...
    11-27-19_11-17-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited December 2019
    @DoloresGrey I sure hope Emmaline can be happy someday! Still no luck with babies? :(

@AngeliqueAdelaide Cecilia and Ophelia are beautiful! And that makes a lot of blond curly boys :blush:
    Hermione locking Caleb out - oh dear! :lol:
    Surprisingly in my game despite unlimited access to bar he has a very low Mixology skill (it's Ezra who's in permanent mixing loop).
    Instead he nearly maxed out Painting and Fitness (:worried:) while I wasn't looking.
    I mean...
    LlPoovM.jpg
    Help, he's too hot for a T-rated game :lol:

@Koteyka It hurts to read it honestly. How much more Steve and Peter take before they are irrevocably broken. How much more Tony can do it before he loses his moral compass. It's too dark :(

@DarkAngel1994 Heh, looks like Jonathan is experiencing DU in its finest with the dormmates. Was about to say "wecome to hell", but seems like he's actually handling it well :)

@RedDestiny92 Whoa, that was some cool action plot! Totally see Cassie as some covert mastermind in future! :wink:

@March306 and @GalacticGal real sorry about your saves, I've lost mine couple of times with some very precious households and builds before :(

@ryttu3k Thank you! <3 I'm happy that you liked it. I guess the "us against the world" thing is what made me think of them as a great pairing in the first place. Being a vampire and spellcaster makes them very different, but being a vampire and spellcaster in a world of (mostly) human sims - is what gives them much in common.

Raylan's rocking that Moschino sweater :smirk:
    And yeah, vampires watching non-vampire partners sleep is indeed creepy-cute, like "now they are gonna be out cold for 8 hours or more, aww, I already miss them so I'm gonna stand and watch" :lol:
    Gosh, I wish it was my to do list :/

@AlwaysAsking Heh, wonder if Knox ever "met" Don :smirk:
    I sure hope Diego and Dash can be happy together!

"Where do you come up with this stuff?" - oh, my head is always full of silly fun stuff, I wish there was something useful in it for a change, just about now cause I really need to work :mrgreen:

And yeah, Morgyn probably didn't need that potion :lol:
    Story aside, gamewise they crazy good together (emphasis on crazy).
    It's like I accidentally slipped and fell into something that turned out to be an OTP :flushed:

I mean, this is Caleb being 100% Caleb.
    n7qeDrS.jpg
    And this is Morgyn being 100% naked in Caleb's bathtub with a glass of nectar while they are only aquaintances.
    QlZhWvz.jpg
    And here's Caleb drinking plasma from Morgyn - just hit "friends" threshold, zero pink bar - I've had sims with full bars refuse it.
    4pZe7du.jpg
    Oh, yeah and Morgyn making faces that give me impure thoughts :lol:
    Morgyn, stop! (or don't :smirk: )
    All in all I'm happily jumping on that CalebxMorgyn fan train.
    6wqXn7E.gif

A small update on them (gamewise they are still not together-together).
    Who paints boring landscapes during romance festival?
    hXD76Da.jpg
    The only thing to paint is your obsession.
    bmHzYoW.jpg
    Wait, is the landscape guy... bothering Morgyn?
    jXv5Lri.jpg
    "Caleb, help"
    SdDkg66.jpg
    Caleb, no!..

• Options
    edited December 2019
    @AngeliqueAdelaide

This update is so adorable. The first line had me giggling! "This explains why his grades are so bad" 😅

Lmao at Kurt's "best life"

And hey wow! Does Morgyn's hair really come for children?

I hadn't noticed that. Anyway, Raoul is really cute with it.

@Koteyka

Wow! I think I never commented on your post with Peter talking. I really really loved it, so if I didn't I guess I'll try to comment about it now.

Right now I am looking at the one with the The starlight accolades lounge event

But I loved the other one because you find out that Peter knows that Tony is faking!

It was great to hear the whole thing from Peter's perspective.

I like how you saved showing him to us until it was his turn to talk.

It's sad that he still feels like he has no friends, but I guess he just doesn't feel confident enough to make friends.

it must be difficult to realize that you think and talk differently from other people.

That part with Tony yelling at him about getting a B kind of upset me, because my son says he remembers his dad saying that to him, and how much it hurt him, so it hit me kind of hard.

But Peter continues to believe that it's fake, which is good, because it is.

I'm glad that he knows his dad still comes to check on him every night, and that he's always apologizing. I guess if I had been hearing that every night I would have a hint that he was being forced to be mean, like Peter feels.

Now there's the new update and it is pretty bleak 😔

If Peter is going to figure this out he needs to figure it out quickly, but I'm sure that's too much to hope for LOL 😂

But holy cow, don't know how much worse Tony can get. Apparently Steve doesn't think he can get any worse at this point.

I was really worried about Steve at the event. When you said that he didn't feel good and he wanted to go home I was afraid he was actually very sick.

Not that what came after wouldn't have made anyone sick. It was awful, and Geoffrey Landgraab! Oh my God, shut the hell up!

I'm glad that Steve stuck up for himself, sure is too bad that Tony didn't.

Nick needs to die at this point. I'm not taking anything less 😢

(Probably not going to happen, is it? 😄)

It's awful that Peter heard all of that argument, especially when he said "your son" as if Peter isn't his. I'm glad Peter continues to believe his feelings. I'm not sure how he take it otherwise.

Poor Steve, what a realization. I can't wait to hear what Tony's going to do with this.

@DarkAngel1994

Wow! Campus life has certainly been interesting for Jonathan. He seems to have gotten the trouble all the others are getting, that he has to do all the work in the dorm room. I sure hope Christian comes to the university to stop whatever it is done trying to do. And he's such a troublemaker. That was cute seeing Atlas on his bike with a bike helmet. What a surprise!

His new dorm room looks really nice! But it's not a double bed, where is Christian supposed to sleep? 😅

@Keidra

Okay cool, I'm glad I didn't miss anything about why Damien has nightmares.

I just read the update where they went to the hospital and had the baby.

Nancy Landgraab, huh? Yikes! no thank you! 😅 Damien was funny when he said the part about being stabbed in a dark alley.

It was so cute how Morgyn came downstairs to get Caleb to go to bed. The line about "the pretty one" asking him was hilarious 😂 I'd have blushed too if I heard that.

Anyway, you're talkin about having to redo their apartment again. I think I'm confused.

You're saying that you might get them a penthouse so you can go nuts. Is the place they are now not considered a penthouse? I thought that it was. You said it's the one with the big swimming pool right?

Is the difference that you can't change the configuration of the walls on that lot?

Maybe they should make some smart investments. Then you'll have enough money to live however they want too 😄

Are the bills different in the actual penthouses? Are they calculated like a home's bills?

Anyway, I would think you could just age Esme up when you want to. All you have to do is click on the crib. I'd be afraid to turn aging on, people start dying left and right LOL. And yes, Cassandra and Bella both being young adults at the same time is a bit strange 😳🤣

@CoralMoon100

Your Sims look very cute!

Is Trisha a teenager? She looks like she is. Teagan looks very cute with her glasses and little red dress. I hope they caught fish when they went fishing. They're going to need money for food, or just eat the fish 😂

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Well, what the heck? @ryttu3k I read your comment to me and your update first, and now I see I never commented on either of them. 🙄 Sheesh.

It's rather funny that you are younger than my oldest son. At least you are older than my youngest daughter. It is so handy that she was born in the year 2000. Because it's 2019 now, so guess how old she is 🤣 so much easier than my other son who was born in 1991. I hate math 😉

Appaloosa Plains looks like it's really cute! I can't believe how huge that is though. Are the worlds in Sims 3 really that much bigger than Sims 4? Or am I just not understanding that picture? Because it looks enormous.

Were the pets constantly sick in Sims 3? I don't even like to have them in Sims 4. It's so pointless, all you do is take them to the vet and give them baths 🙄

Anyway, this update is way too adorable. It should have to have sugar warnings on it just because they're so sweet together 😍

What's cuter, all the cheek kissing? autonomous poetry readings? impromptu dance parties? or standing there looking at your boyfriend for two hours while he sleeps?

Yikes, they have it bad for each other, don't they? It's a good thing they're both so cute 😊
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @AlwaysAsking
    (I keep rambling at you I am so sorry xD)

Yeah Damian's nightmares will be explained later. Probably. I have to figure out how to work it into the story without making it awkward.

They're in an apartment at the moment, the three story 888 Spire one in Uptown (the lowest floor has the pool by default). I can either kick Paolo Rocca and his wife (one of the professors from University, idr her name, Bam something... Serena Bhamra apparently) out of Torendi Towers or bulldoze the Stargazer Lounge, which I'm kinda leaning toward the latter because MAN that view and I have exactly no use for it as a lounge.

That is the difference, yes. Penthouses are like regular lots just on top of a tower. You do need the elevator, trash chute and the mailbox I think, but otherwise it's whatever. You can do the walls however you want, have I think it's up to four floors? And the edge of the building's roof is the edge of your "lot." Apartments have a specific "shell" configuration and you can't do anything with the shell outline itself, or outside of it. Can't even change the windows (so Spire's gigantic tall-wall-height full-solid-pane glass windows are really driving me batty because there is like no curtain that works on them except the huge blackout ones from Dine Out, like tall wall height doesn't look good on anything, but those humongous windows too?? For the love of god what evil being did that rofl).

A lot of the apartments are kind of weirdly shaped and difficult to do anything with, and I've got some issues with the bedroom configuration (I have two of them on the lowest floor, and then four of them on the top floor), but really they've got a lot of unused space still. They're never in the study or the living room, so honestly I can probably convert the study into a computer room and then that'll make it so I can move their desks out of their bedrooms and make the bedrooms smaller. aksnd akjsd yeah.

And yes, bills in penthouses work like regular houses, because you own the entire lot space, rather than renting part of an apartment space.

12-11-19-1-20-15-AM.png
    Yeah that was the first thing I did the next day cause I don't tolerate babies well. LOL (Isn't Esme cuuuuuute.) I don't really wanna turn ageing on yet, because with ageing on, I feel like things move too fast, and I still have a lot of things to do with this set of Sims. I'm one of those people that can do things quickly, no problem, right up until you start timing me. Then I just feel rushed, and The Sims' ageing system manages to feel like a timer. (I mean, to be fair, it IS one... lol) It's... almost annoying, because this is probably why I can't do families very well and Legacy challenges are severely challenging to me. (I keep trying anyway. I'm either dumb or stubborn. Maybe both.) But family play is really pointless if the toddler is always going to be a toddler, and I could just age only Esme up, but then the ages get messed up and u g h.

Currently Cassandra is the only one making any money in the house. Everyone else is riding on the coattails of her success. If some Sims, Damian and Lilith, got off their butts and started writing some books... we might have some income going that doesn't depend solely on Cassandra wanting to paint... and a penthouse might be easier to deal with... but to be fair to them they are also spending a lot of time doing uni, so I didn't want to give anyone actual jobs re: scheduling conflicts (which seems like an oversight to me, like why would you not make one schedule around the other here; rude). But being fair about it, they'll probably make more money on book royalties than they will at whatever job they end up in anyway, so then I'm like "What is even the p o i n t of uni," and the next thing anyone knows I'm over here complaining about it instead. lmao

I did like zero playing today because I made myself write for my Legacy story. Sooo no update today from me. I am also kind of annoyed at myself for having another Sims save that has yet another story behind it, like can't I just play this dang game and not have stories start telling themselves in my head, jeezus h roosevelt. (The answer seems to be no. Maybe this particular set of Sims just have a lot of stories to tell for me.)
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    So, in spite of my great intentions, I got off track on the thread anyway. I blame my phone, it died on me, lol, I lost my place,

Anyway, @Becka28

The funeral was for my friend’s father. I really didn’t know him, I just wanted to be there for my friend. This was the 4th father to die in 2 years. I guess my friends and I are at that age, it’s yucky. So thanks for your note, but I’m ok. I should have explained that better, but I was rushing

Lol, a blue halo? Well, I guess that could be. I’m pretty fond of Dash.

I’m glad you liked Thorne’s way of handling Dash. Honestly, I wasn’t even looking at it as Thorne crushing Dash’s dreams at the time. I was just trying to make sure Dash was ok, because Don wanted Thorne.

But yeah… if Thorne hadn’t interfered, if he hadn’t volunteered to do that for Don, as you and @RedDestiny92 point out, Don and Dash may have made it. You guys (and @AngeliqueAdelaide ) looked way deeper than I intended at Thorne’s actions.

Idk though, Don is pretty rotten on his own. If I’m not controlling him, he’s forever complaining about his commitment issues and causing fights, lol.

But yeah, I’ll go with you guys! He was totally trying to make sure that Dash never considered Don an option again! (No, honestly, I just wanted someone to be nice to Dash, because Don’s such a plum) I do still have a save where Don isn’t with anyone. Maybe they can hang out there! (it’s the one with Diego as a teen, so, no saving Dash in that save).

They did look really cute together here, it almost made Don look like a sweet guy.

That’s cute that Diego acts like that with Jess too. I didn’t torture him like you and Jess did :wink: A few dates, and they’re together! lol

Too funny that you think the Dr looks like Leonardo DiCaprio’s brother. :smiley: I can see it now that you mention it.

I get what you’re saying about Bjorn. I’m sure he didn’t want to admit he was at fault to himself. It’s quite possible that he couldn’t handle that guilt. I mean, he cheated on Clara, but did he have kids with Jess before he and Clara were apart?

Or maybe it’s age and looking at your own mortality. I imagine that would be uncomfortable to know you’d hurt someone like that, and you’re about to “meet your maker,” so to speak.

Anyway, Diego can be a savior in both of our games. I felt sorry for him after I kept catching Knox being obnoxious (see what I did there? Lol) I think Diego does well with sweet guys, like Gunther, and now Dash.

I like how young and carefree he looks here too. Poor guy, so serious all the time, with his nose in the air, lmao, just relax Diego.
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I promised myself no comments tonight because I did a huge comment post yesterday but

@Steamvarius when Roddy met up with Amber - that was the funniest thing I had seen in a while. Poor Roddy.

Sorry - this is sad one - it should get better after this post.

Jessica kept hoping that when she woke up it would all be a bad dream but - no - this was her life.
    PYOIN1v.png?1

She tried to keep it together for her children but it was so hard.
    Pfzq5i9.png?1

Everywhere she looked were reminders of Bjorn and happier times.
    wCGjsiR.png?1

Bjorn has left some problems and heartache..
    Dominic Ho was very unhappy and in fact was furious. Bjorn had died, which was sad as he was a nice guy but it was putting a serious hole in his campaign - right when they had been ahead in the polls. And now he found out that Bjorn was the party's worst nightmare - the seemingly all round good guy who had terrible secrets.
    TCvfCIl.png?1

And those two idiots Mortimer and Geoffrey had known all along. Well now they had to make sure that the young woman didn't ruin everything.
    hdyCogx.png?1

Geoffrey didn't want to visit Jade - "Mortimer, this is wrong"
    Mortimer was also upset "I know that Geoffrey - do you have a better idea one that works for Jessica, Jade and the party ... I didn't think so!"
    NIvaMP9.png?1

Jade was shocked and upset to hear about Bjorn's sudden death. She was heartbroken for her children - both of them loved their father.
    4pcz4Jz.png?1

Mortimer explained several things to Jade - how the party needed to keep Bjorn's indiscretions secret, how the family didn't know about her and the children and that the press would be everywhere because they would be trying to get tragic photos of Jessica.
    rq7gew4.png?1

Jade was angry - she didn't want her children splashed all over the tabloids - she wasn't crazy. But her children had a right to say goodbye to their own father. Bjorn would have wanted it that way he was always there for them when he was alive.
    qd8OARs.png?1

Mortimer explained that the family had arranged a private cremation but would be laying a plaque and scattering his ashes near the plaque. We will make sure there is some for you and your children to do the same and we will make sure you won't be disturbed. Jade felt that this was the best she would get for her children in a terrible situation - she didn't really want to introduce them to their family at a moment guaranteed to make them sad and hated anyway. Geoffrey felt sick, Bjorn should be thankful he wasn't here to hear what he thought. They both reassured Jade that there was a will that saw her and the children well provided for.
    SqNlg8R.png?1

Sims are too much to wrangle in large groups and maintain appropriate emotion / behaviour - so a not quite funeral, funeral scene.
    Jessica spent some time alone before she was joined by the whole family Sophia, her children, Elsa, Jessica's children and Bjorn's mysterious "Uncle" Griffin whom she had only met a few times before.
    OnB2Elb.png?1

After the scattering of the ashes and a small ceremony, the family drifted away until there was only Jessica and her children still there.
    Maa38od.png?1
    X27N3eJ.png?1

Bella arrived and asked if Jessica and the family wanted to stay with her tonight.
    M7yPTwI.png?1

Jessica wanted to be alone, she hoped Bella understood.
    eg24aHq.png?1

She spent one last moment looking at the beautiful heartbreaking sunset and took her family home.
    4dlTviR.png?1

Edvin Ollie went with Bella and Cassandra. He couldn't face going home.
    uESXbjh.png?1

Jade....
    Jade and her children came to the grave when Mortimer called them and told them it was time.
    YdxSgLK.png?1
    lHQDgXd.png?1
    Edward was sad
    mpi6AD5.png?1
    But Tiffani was also full of questions about why her other family didn't know her. Jade said they would talk later, it was time to remember good things about her father now.
    MQW3sbo.png?1

At such a sad moment I finally saw Emily. What does that mean I wonder?
    064iecl.png?1

Jade's friends gathered round to support her and her children.
    lpBFoGw.png?1

Jade tried to explain adult things like the paparazzi, and politics and ambiguous romantic relationships to Tiffani. Even though she is extremely smart she was struggling to understand it all.
    pq404if.png?2

And she knew for sure that she missed her Dad and things were not fair and she hated it.
    kjb8blV.png?1

Kendrick came around to comfort Jade.
    bRxSAXk.png?1

Problems with fame.........
    Back at home, Viktor was shocked - he called his mother - this news site said Bjorn had children all over the countryside.
    YHLLZZ0.png?1

Abilene started to cry - a friend texted her a link to a story that said Jessica had murdered Bjorn to be with her famous boyfriend and it included several photos of Jessica with celebrities including thorne and Diego.
    nLje3Ea.png?1

Jessica reminded her children of the number 1 rule about news - no tabloid rubbish - its all lies. And she hugged her children close cursing the media for hurting them.
    jiaa7IL.png?1

To end on a hopeful note:
    Cassandra was trying to comfort Edvin Ollie. She tickled him and shouted keep your hand off me while doing the exact opposite. His heart swelled with love for his girlfriend. He loved her gentle teasing and the fact she knew how to make him feel like he could cope even on a day like today.He felt the ring he had carried around since his failed attempt to propose. He had been waiting for a special moment, but he suddenly realised everyday life was a special moment and it finished all to soon.
    26EbUQ1.png?1

He didn't want to waste even one more of the special moments without her. She said yes.
    RtOdXIk.png?1
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @Keidra you must be a mind reader, I saw 'surprise twist' and went "OH GOD THEY'RE RELATED" and then saw your next line XD An F for Caleb, may he and Morgyn either get a new place or at least return the favour!

Also, do you mind CC? I saw your window-related comment to AlwaysAsking, and Peacemaker has a great collection of basic curtains, 1-4 tiles across and counter, low, med, and high-wall heights. You can also layer them - these are three sets of curtains placed side by side, in order to give a wider span (and hide the uneven window placement!). That's in 1010 Alto Apartments, the one across from Diego.

@AlwaysAsking man, Knox is a piece of work! Yeah, Diego definitely deserves better.

@Morkovka oh jeez, did your Caleb have a personality swap with Lilith? XD She's the Creative, Active one! And yeah, the vampire-spellcaster thing is actually kind of why Raylan and Morgyn are working out so well in my uni save, I think? Because they just get each other in a way that other humans don't. Plus, they can make old-people jokes about each other ;D "Wow, that outfit hasn't been in date for about a century." "Okay, boomer." (Morgyn was born in 1948. Morgyn... is a boomer.)

Welcome to Team Cagyn XD There's a lot of good content on Instagram! Just check out the #calebvatore or #morgynember hashtags. I have some stuff on there too, and my Caleb RP account. Also, I do like Morgyn's approach to seduction, bath and some bubbly and 'accidentally' forget to lock the door XD

@AlwaysAsking all good! I kind of love the range of ages here on the forums (and in the fandom in general), there's such a broad spectrum of experience! And yeah, TS3 worlds were enormous, and 100% open. Which, uh, probably contributed to their massive, massive amounts of lag. Sunset Valley (the starter world) had 92 lots. On the other hand, moving between worlds was a huge event (ended relationships, jobs, the works), so you would pretty much just play within that world for the save (vacation worlds aside). Pets being sick... I don't think so, but I'm pretty sure that's actually a bug for TS4!

And gosh yes they so have it bad for each other. I actually need to play out a Serious Conversation with them, that's going to be interesting to do! (Basically, Raylan already knows that Morgyn is a spellcaster, he just doesn't know what kind of spellcaster ;D )

@Becka28 poor Jessica :-\ And yeah, it's a messy situation. It looks like Mortimer and Geoffrey handled it okay, but it is horrible that Jade and the kids don't get that public acknowledgement. I'm glad it ended on a warm note with Edvin and Cass!
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Becka28, 536.
    Amber probably meant well, but I think Roddy might have been overwhelmed. He was ok with the smooches, but he was caught off guard with Amber Stein's reaction, hence the comparison between her and Pinkie Pie.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    I've been busy the last few days and haven't had the energy to really play. Tomorrow I finally have a day of rest so I'm going to use that to catch up with everything and reply to my mentions but for now, have some screenshots of Morgyn because he's my baby, and honestly at this point I don't know if I want him or I want to be him:

4HDFlY0.png

rbUUvZh.png

eYcPhW0.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top