Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    How to stay young and beautiful like Cassandra - drink blood and avoid sunlight :D She was still a young adult when she was turned, which helps too. Wouldn´t want to be an elderly vampire :D
    Raoul s hair is sadly cc, as the Realm of Magic added no CAS items for toddlers and kids. Thankfully there are tons of cc creators around who have converted many of the items for other life stages.
    Kurt is living his best life. Unlike Marisol or Ophelia, he doesn´t have any future plans yet, right now he is working part-time as a lifeguard and looking after Leonardo and Wendla while the parents are at work. I am going to send him to college with the girls, he needs to get out of the house and meet new people, otherwise he´ll end up as the new Gunther Munch.

@Morkovka
    Wendla just aged up to toddler in my game, following the trend of Morgyn´s and Cassandra´s daughters being black-haired and sons being blonde. In fact, all of Cassandra´s daughters except for Jolene (who is brown-haired) have naturally black hair. Bella´s genes are strong :D
    Someone has to pay for all of Caleb´s shiny new trinkets (materialistic sims, always whining about wanting to buy stuff) and as he was fired from his previous job and has just started in the new place, it isn´t him. So Hermione needs to get stuff done without her beloved husband using her as live-action entertainment.
    Your Caleb is hot! It is surprising that he has so high fitness skill, because both of mines (the vampire and the human) fear getting sweaty like death. Both will only ever go to gym to chat and watch the cooking channel.
    Do you use a mod for lightning?

@ryttu3k
    Ophelia reminds me a bit of her half-sister Esme, but I have no idea where Cecilia got her looks from, as she doesn´t really resemble Cassandra either. Raoul is a funny case, because at the first glance, he reminded me Francois, Alexander Goth´s grandson from my other save, they have the same eye-shape and nearly identical coloring. Raoul will be able to meet Francois soon, maybe they´ll become friends. I am having hard time seeing which parent the children resemble before they are teenagers, sometimes I´ll take a sneak peek in CAS to check in case there is something terribly wrong with their features. I had to make Cecilia´s face a bit shorter, because she looked like that failed theoretical child of Caleb and Raylan you showed me, poor girl has done nothing to deserve it.
    My Morgyn always chooses the bath too! This one is fine with the regular bath, but the one in my other save has a bath with rose petals at almost daily basis.
    Love the sunset!
    Diego Lobo is the host at the restaurant in my other save. Some time ago, he made a fatal mistake of making an enemy out of wrong person, which costed him a lot ( a long story). Maybe yours messed up too to be demoted to vendor?

@TheLastStar
    Your Morgyn is gorgeous!

Another day, anther fire QkLOB8e.png
    (I told Kurt to extinguish it, but he decided that his mom and sisters had it under control. Meanwhile, Morgyn never bothers with fires that he did not start.)
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Nina doesn't have the evil trait. But the sim who died was her enemy, maybe that's why she looked so happy when the enemy died.
    @AlwaysAsking Dustin & Mimi had twins. But created an extra child (Lauren) in CAS. Wanted the 3 kids to grow up together. Dustin Broke came with Get famous. Bob & Betty Newbie was created by Maxis on the gallery. In Sims 2 Brandi was Dustin's mum & her parents were Bob & Betty Newbie. Made the family in my game the way they were in Sims 2.
    Nice to read about Diego. It is such a long time since he died in my game.

In Sims 2 Brandi was Dustin's mum & her parents were Bob & Betty Newbie. Made the family in my game the way they were in Sims 2.

49209354936_9113929b53_c.jpg
    Bob got a job in culinary because he loves to make drinks.

49209574662_d29b0d426c_c.jpg
    Betty got a job in education. She love to work out whenever she can.

49208872383_17fd48129c_c.jpg
    This is their youngest child Ben Newbie.

49209574722_bce5ca0aa4_c.jpg
    As a teacher Betty made sure Ben did his homework.

49209574577_a2c53432e2_c.jpg
    Ben's first artwork.

49209574622_03c3e7143f_c.jpg
    Brandi came to visit. She live in the studenthouse.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @Becka28 Very sad! But I think Mortimer and Geoffrey showed some fantastic diplomacy skills there. Poor kids it's too much to understand at once :/
    Omg, and those tabloids are the worst, but maybe they'll do their part in sparing Jessica the real facts - wouldn't be able to see them through all the stupid nonsense.
    And yay for the engagement! :heart:
    + That sunset is truly something! But... Emily? WTP is Emily? o_O

@AngeliqueAdelaide Lighting you mean? I use Photoshop :wink:

Not really an update, just Morgyn Ember thinking Ultimate Vampire Compendium is very funny.
    OdXvsWx.jpg
    PxXoDah.jpg
    Omg, he's a blessing!
    I don't control him, he just comes over to make Caleb's (and my) day :love:

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @March306 sorry about the loss of saves thats the worst, especially when tou get invested.
    @ryttu3k I'm pretty sure its random it also amuses me cause she walked in all tough and then I get that lol. I may have had too much fun setting it up, I am happy you enjoyed the results.

I like their coffee cup collection and Ray's fascination of matching his homework. Such a busy life I cant wait to go back but I want to make students just to go I want to keep my regular sims in it. Uni I mean.
    @AlwaysAsking I'm gonna have to tag you a couple times I think while I catch up through your catch up.
    Oh yeah I get it, its just it seemed timed so perfectly and then out comes my questionable opinion of Dash. At least he got the hint eventually. Yeah may babies are now bigger babies so they kind of grew up....or graduated ba-dum tis okay that was awful lol. I liked their quick weddings cause they dont get off that easy more work for all they cant even have kids yet. Yeah Don immediately came in hoping to chat with them he just saw some cute young things heading in all dolled up and had to meet them. The guy has no shame.
    I also like Diegos bit and am being compelled to give him a make over and play him again probably in the Bella save cause there are other lives going on funny how that is no matter how bad things get people out of touch we have no choice life goes on.
    @Morkovka Im glad you liked it, I was just going with the flow and now I have more ideas.
    Ha I love Caleb and Morgyn that pic with the nectar and tub though probably my favorite. I might have to start up Morgyns life again since I'm using him for Tonya already.

@Becka28 gosh what a mess thats a hard read I dont care for Jade. Though whats sad is the life she has for her children. If they do meet Jess and her family cant imagine even with her being a rock that she could ever really love them as part of Bjorn. She has no choice but to accept them yeag..again if you're heading toward a meeting but she doesn't owe them anything maybe she'll hold on to that. What a silly story she murdered him? Fitting though tabloids paint all sort of stories for celebs. I liked it though.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    So, is he alive, completely, in one save? Or just able to be revived in one?
    @AlwaysAsking Except for that 1 save, he's completely human.
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @ryttu3k
    ROFL yeah I had a feeling most people would be like "Oh no..." when I said that. Close, but not quite. I've already ruined Caleb's life once (twice?). xDD

Yeah CC's fine, I have a lot actually lol. Those are like perfect except I don't want to block huge swathes of window. Like the sheer Island Living curtains would be perfect... if they were longer. Or some nice long blinds or something idk, just why is the only option block-the-entire-window? is my complaint lol I figure I'll try sizing a few things up just to see what happens. I know I can just place the curtain to the side a bit so as not to block the entire thing but sometimes that's not really the look I'm after? Idk. Tbh I don't even know what I'm after xD

I am super picky, I know, I'll say it. xDD Meh I don't even usually see the windows anyway.

I'm probably going to floor-split, so the Vatores will be on the lower floor, and the Goth-Embers on the top floor, and that should work out pretty okay. Should have room for all the children, and Morgyn can move to the Vatore floor and escape Damian and Cass's noisy habits rofl (Morgyn and Caleb don't yet have a pink bar, but they will not leave each other alone, their friendship bar's capped out already, so I'm like well good but also hang on I gotta have the time to enable your pink bar.)
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited December 2019
    @DinowCookie , Thank you :) It is pretty crazy in this save, tho. Way too many popups :D Gladly in my main save at home, not this much divorces, means not this amount of new marriages either :D

@Steamvarius , about your blooper pic (few pages pack), where Benjamin is playing chess against Sophia, and cheats. I find it funny when my sims do that right at the beginning of the new game :D Come on Benjamin, it is your first move! What is there to cheat about? :P

@ryttu3k , Yes, I think Ted got what he was asking for :D I am curious about Katerina too, gladly toddler age does not tell everything :D I will keep aging at normal the last couple of days I still am playing this save, as I want to see how they all grow up :) (I know I could cheat, but I don't want to :) )

@Becka28 , First of all, I am sorry to read about Björn, I hope Jessica will recover.
    Thank you :) Heh, Eric was slow, he tried to go to the nearest still standing bin, only to find out Victor was already there. No, I am not adding anyone new, this save is onlyone like this, because of so many divorces :) When back at home, so far Nancy has only managed to cause 4 divorces, all them , including Nancy herself are remarried and still married, so I really do not have this problem in it :) Tho Nancy is making her best to cause havoc still, even after I have stopped playing her, LOL.

@sarabeth2984 , I do not like Jacques either, only reason he has been alive for so long is that I started the save with long lifespan :) B&G I started first with normal, so he, Dennis and Vivian died very early in that save. yes, Ted sure has enough kids, was it around 24 when I let him finally use the regular woohoo XD Seeing your camping pics reminded me that I have to select 3 packs to gift myself for christmas, I decided SV and GF (Biggest reason for those: because of the worlds, I love desert worlds). I really would love tents and camping , so maybe Outdoor Retreat will be one :)

@Alwaysasking ,
    --About your first mention, yes, I do play Malcolm too, and it did took awhile untill he got those muscles :) G started a gym club, at a gym what only has muscle gaining things in it, and Malcolm is a member, so he kinda did it himself during time :)
    At home, I am very behind on posting in that , maybe I need to post 4-6 updates as long as I have done with ted now, to get to the point where I was I before the surgery :)
    I play B&G mainly, always 1 sim week, then I go and play Malcolm for 2-3 days, then Nina (who is seriously fallen in love with him) about 2-3, then rest of the week I rotate to who ever of the premades I am currently interested of and somehow is included in the story of Landgraab family already.
    Like Katrina (who will maybe be Malcolms mother in law and is best friend of Babs), Or Wolfgang (who is best friends with Malcolm, and hates Nancy with a passion, and had a suprise visitor who kinda changed his life). Or anyone who I currently want :) When that week is over, the next week I play B&G again.
    Aging is at long, and is on for everyone (if it is on) only when I play B&G.
    --About your second mention, heh Tessa has no flirty traits so ever, bookworm, loves to be outside and foodie if I remember right, but she has already tried to flirt by herself and got rejected at both times, poor girl :) But that dude she tried to flirt with, has 2 times now invited her over to restaurant, with that "We had a bad start blablabla" dialog, both ended badly XD
    At the beginning Jacques married that elder lady who lives in that first apartment.. Greeta? And the flea market, I blame the bubble blower, it must of had something "interesting" in it to make him do that stuff by himself, lol.

Again, couple of pics here, rest under the spoilers (and pretty big update, ONE more left before I am at current state, YAY, but all are turned to jpg, for small filesize) :)
    Part1
    AYhjizX.jpg
    CfLFdgf.jpg
    4KThR0M.jpg
    trtHg3l.jpg
    zeGoa88.jpg
    New apartment.. bye bye mice! Just a little wall/floor update to the place.
    1btCb2A.jpg
    Heh, I assume this is a bug, but I found it funny XD After I once again hit the M loo fast after he was in shower at gym, he appeared with the towel only and had some company :D All the ladies vanished right away, but still :P
    Z01MEYk.jpg
    After some jogging..
    Ted: "Why my door is open? Is there someone in?"
    dhifx6R.jpg
    Yep, Caleb decided to let himself in to read a book.
    8NIlwPF.jpg
    Caleb: "I don't get it! First she said she does not want a child, I said I would love to have one , but I respect her decicion, then she said she could have a child after all, and so we did! Then she all the suddenly said she did not want to have kids and it is my fault she now has to stay home at nights to look after Elena! I just don't get her!"
    Ted: "I know right!! They cannot decide!"
    Okay..
    aGl1W0V.jpg
    OqnMR3B.jpg
    Arun: "heh, sorry, we were just.. you know right?"
    Ted: "Could you be a bit more quiet when you are doing that "you know right" ?!?!
    kQbHZQF.jpg
    Arun macigally found his clothing after Jesminder invited Ted in.
    cqbZhbE.jpg
    Jesminder: "We have already met at last week, so, I'm screaming to know, is Alice's newborn yours??"
    Ted: "Ugh.."
    hoS3mgE.jpg
    Arun: "Nooo! I cannot believe you asked that! You did not give him very good first impression about us as neighbours!"
    1gX8hNL.jpg
    Jesminder: "Shut up Arun! So, Ted??"
    Ted: "Oh I am tired, I better go, good night."
    Ih1t4aq.jpg
    bSfsV3f.jpg
    Well Arun, talking about first impressions, how about you? Walking in to your neighbors apartment in the middle of the night, wearing only a towel,when that said neighbour is at sleep, to read a book???
    rS7F5Cb.jpg
    Moira called and invited Ted to hanging around at ruins.
    WOlFwpr.jpg
    TbQ0viN.jpg
    What a great opportunity to... wait.. WHAT.. BOB???? I and Ted though this was for Ted and Moira only, LOL.
    86xub1k.jpg
    Moira giggled: "I know your reputation, why I brought Bob with me, to be my guardian angel."
    Bob *gives serious look to Ted*
    Well, Ted ended the group, what made Bob to leave to work but Moira stayed. Ted asked Moira to give him a tour at the Bluffs (like you haven't seen the place yet???)
    3DuUv5E.jpg
    4kvC251.jpg
    One thing lead to another and .. yadda yadda ;)
    QlpEzZe.jpg
    Whew.. I was sure it was divorce notification when I saw their pics.
    psA9Z5G.jpg
    couple of days later, romance fest, Bella flirted and Ted replied and of course Moira had to be there.. arg. :)
    nxO6H7J.jpg
    I3AjK7U.jpg
    These had a lovely time <3 (Wow Mila has lost weight a lot)
    5pEbP1F.jpg
    0zVOEeW.jpg
    Jesminder gave some really rude answer to ted's complains.
    8c76sb8.jpg
    Once again up at the middle of the night because of uninvited guest.
    5xdR0t0.jpg
    He found her from his bathroom..
    Jesminder: "I am sorry I was so rude earlyer, there must be something in you why others jump right in your bed.. I could take a bite?"
    VwEZjiy.jpg
    SYkUwWy.jpg
    And.. yeah.
    shY8fWD.jpg
    This time I did not let Ted to go to flea market, I made Ted paint instead and zoomed down to the street what was for sale..
    Markus: "Please someone buy these!! Katrina does not even want to be in the same house with them..." (I use mod to have flea market at every sunday).
    sfED9Jc.jpg
    Final painting in here, now to sleep and ready for the move out tomorrow morning!

Part 2
    Ajg1Mud.jpg
    xYZwIi6.jpg
    R6uC9Jz.jpg
    XPzibWG.jpg
    LiS7kPd.jpg
    z9siYZm.jpg
    New neigborhood, new apartment! Tiny wall/floor tweaks only. Nicest view so far. :)
    BckTC85.jpg
    Welcome committee. Really, lady?? There is free counters at the kitchen, and you bring the fruitcake to the bedroom??
    wkEoPcL.jpg
    Oh, maybe she had no other option, as they blocked the narrow hallway while chatting!
    TCjNFu4.jpg
    Kwc2Lyp.jpg
    Eventually all left..
    oDI6UvS.jpg
    ..but one.
    KB6U6ZT.jpg
    And we know what's next, no need to take a pic, lol.
    ELJD854.jpg
    aGv9dcU.jpg
    Meeting with the boys! A hug to Simon (Nancy&Ted).
    kuOdNBE.jpg
    And a hug too for Mickey (Clara&Ted)
    KtfisFt.jpg
    a7hbjIJ.jpg
    Mickey: "I didn't do anything!" (yes, no point to cheat yet, game just satrted, lol)
    vmFIFDp.jpg
    QvAmDbP.jpg
    Both boys liked Wolfgang.
    jx5pVH0.jpg
    Simon! That is not nice! Your mother would not approve that kind of behaviour! Oh.. it's Nancy (mother), well yes maybe she would be proud.
    gJMVref.jpg
    Simon had to go home.
    Simon: "DAD, don't! There are my classmates in here too, they will see!"
    Mickey *giggles*: "Tee-heee, Softie-Simon!"
    s9LoaMg.jpg
    Mickey stayed a little longer, because his half sister Elsa (with hair now, she was bald and I once again had to pause to load CAS for her) wanted to talk with him.
    kgAbFou.jpg
    Back at home, Ted felt something for first time in his life..
    2r9BKHs.jpg
    Jealosy! Both he and I (from different reasons) were so focused to flirting couple , Eric and Jesminder here, that I have no idea why Geoffrey is yelling at Ted :D
    AEyKyxw.jpg
    "So, this is how it feels. That's it. No more of that! I will show my affection to only 1 woman in the future."
    Well I ques, lesson learned.
    sQaYkuI.jpg
    Ouch, what can make his lowsy night even worse? Lilith :D
    WCfNvem.jpg
    AWTCFZy.jpg
    Ff7duDG.jpg
    ha3tq1j.jpg
    Ted: "Wasn't she supposed to be a veggie vampire?"
    SmjdLLA.jpg
    Even the painting is laughing at him, that peace of PlummetiPlum claims to be a master peace!

Part 3
    1HYEq73.jpg
    wNExfVx.jpg
    pssclzL.jpg
    After bad nigh, hard work, ted decited to have a tiny trip with Bella to Sulani!
    2qT8Q7y.jpg
    Romantic start.
    fmfPu4G.jpg
    But.. he just was so darn tired. Sorry Bella!
    aI2hZEX.jpg
    Bella found company :)
    NKS6NrV.jpg
    fw1sRcA.jpg
    Sandcastle and selfies under the stars are something <3
    MEOL4vT.jpg
    You gotta be kidding me!! :D What is with vamps and apartments, lol.
    IeEi2uL.jpg
    And here we go again!
    VCX2Ujb.jpg
    Early sunday morning.. Markus does start early, lol.
    5yJOmSf.jpg
    axiDeOL.jpg
    Mila: "What has happened to your neck?"
    Ted: "Do not even ask..."
    Mila: "You should stop visiting the Hollow.."
    Ted:"Mhh.."
    (note: Mila and Ted are best buddies, 110% platonic way. Maybe Björn was also angry that his new wife spends so much time with Ted openly?)
    lL9RBBZ.jpg
    Ted continued to other gym. Look who is grown up :)
    C04EfIV.jpg
    (Funny that still, after that club is not there anymore, same sims always show up anyways)
    Geoffrey:"You were supposed to go to park with girls today, why are you here?"
    Ted: "Yes, in 3 hours. I just need an energy boost after beeing chased by bloodsuckers all night."
    FC1Kkl1.jpg
    Geoffrey: "Wait? What do you mean by bloodsuckers? Have you borrowed money from some high interested private sim? or something criminal? I won't let you take the girls to park if they are in danger. I cannot care less that they aren't mine if that is the case.. and let me say to you tha..."
    Ted: "Shut up already! I ment nothing like that, I mean actual bloodsuckers, VERY LARGE mosquitos.."
    Geoffrey: "Ooh, okay, yes I see you have several bites in your skin, must be a problem in the city. Maybe it is too hot at Oasis Springs."
    Ted: "Must be that.."
    z7vu0zK.jpg
    Björn: "I bet he belongs to mafia......"
    NVMhoxw.jpg
    Girls day! Fist to have a hug is Tiina (Ted with Babs).
    BjOnIm9.jpg
    Then Tiina's twin sister, Ella (lol, naturally also Ted with Babs)
    epMAXuc.jpg
    And then , last but not least, Amy (Ted with Lily).
    05EGwT2.jpg
    Wolfgang showed up again, he talked with ted and then joked with girls. I have no idea why all kids and toddlers adore him so much, but all 3 girls were instantly "in love" with Wolfgang. XD
    Ted: "Wolfgang, i could use some help, are you good at bbq?"
    Wolfgang:"at scale 1 to 10, I will ve -2.."
    GIRLS: "Dad, you can go! Wolfie will keep us company!!"
    Ted *amused*: "Wolfie..?? Okay."
    i7nxgdD.jpg
    GHfRmzc.jpg
    Well, that was what happened :) "Wolfie" kept them busy while Ted made the burgers.
    tb17naG.jpg
    After eating, girls were doing their stuff, and Ted went to practice chess.. and then Damon (Ted with Bella) showed up.
    Damon: "Hi dad, I saw you earlyer but you were with the cry-babies."
    Ted: "You should not call them like that. They are your half sisters, you know.."
    PWfn9rQ.jpg
    Damon: "Yeah, but they are... GIRLS! Ewww.."
    TgZb08K.jpg
    vlfcylj.jpg
    Amy cleaned the plates, then it was time for everyone to start going home. :)

Toddlers! <3
    All in one group as there weren't so many. At right order tho.
    kEhsqQS.jpg
    Caroline, Ted with Dina.

oSeFhzl.jpg
    Oscar, Ted with Alice.

ULbuED6.jpg
    Katie, Babs with Geoffrey!

Tabloid
    All in one group as there weren't so many. At right order tho.

Birthdays!
    gkATQFc.jpg
    Mickey as a child. (Ted with Clara)

5JuIyOc.jpg
    Simon as a child (Ted with Nancy)

lhNWNzJ.jpg
    Ella as a child (Ted's older twin with Babs)

GiEMJO9.jpg
    Tiina as a child. (Ted's younger twin with Babs)

uOe1Kq9.jpg
    Damon as a child. (Ted with Bella)

oVK37cA.jpg
    Amy as a child (Ted with Lily)

Marriages
    none

Divorces
    qp2LKkf.jpg
    (Ted's fault)

x5UKhCL.jpg
    (Björn's fault. He clearly has desided to get Clara back, despite of his nice marriage with Mila. He tried to kiss her at the park, Clara refused mut still Mortimer who was right there got very mad, lol)

DbMKYRc.jpg
    (I was waiting for this based of the notifications)

Deaths
    none
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Ellupelluellu, page 537.
    Thing is, I hadn't seen that animation in a long time!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Trisha and Teagan took care of basic needs and such. Trisha got an odd job and found a fish worth 100 simoleans. Right now they're at a restaurant. I think I'm going to get Trisha the fast-food job.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@Morkovka - I guess when living with few roommates, it's easy to deal with, but let's see how it'll be in the new dorm. :)

@ryttu3k - Tell me about it. The vegan restaurant is part of the Magnolia Promenade Shopping District lot.
    If only there was motorcycles in this game.

@AlwaysAsking
    Part 1 - They're random NPC townies.
    Who knows what would happen between Don and Jonathan. ;)
    Part 2 - It can get annoying, but there are times they clean up after themselves, which is helpful.
    Thanks! What really sucks is you can't go into build mode when living in the dorm.
    Jonathan working on his presentation for the new semester.
    82l578q.png

Almost majority of the roommates have colored hair.
    31HYGSU.png

Jonathan and Julia met up with the mascot. Does that even hurt, Jon???
    uI9YMlf.png

You've been buzzed!
    UWPllaL.png

Came back to the dorm, and Jonathan caught one of his roommates doing something inappropriate. His reaction is the same as mine.
    aaW3MSV.png

Someone here really likes lobster.
    TNTKrFr.png

Jonathan got a call from Atlas for a magic duel.
    0OJhJWm.png

As soon as it started, it ended quickly.
    xDAgPSa.png
    bytooJw.png
    Qpd6aia.png
    8CbEQAj.png

Atlas was proud to win.
    bYiMq1I.png

Jonathan got a new familiar, a Bunnerfly named Kuro. Also I didn't know he has two other familiars: Luna the Sixam Owl and Ignazio the Phoenix.
    Q6zsbfA.png

He met his mentor/old friend, Simeon.
    ptCdeVD.png

Time to hit the books and learn some new potions and spells.
    qJBG7SF.png

Back to the dorm and work on our homework.
    BEjs3dc.png

Two violinists playing at the same time? That's new.
    TGLMaMR.png

People had been using this radio a lot to the point it broke. Jonathan, with low handiness skill, fixing the radio.
    LTRC4YB.png

The next day was Spooky Day, and the perfect time to dress up as a witch with a owl.
    DEWMkGS.png

Having a nice talk with your best friend...
    hi317yL.png

...or not.
    uuyw1X7.png
    GmmPa86.png

After classes, another event was going on, and the mascots got into a fight. Judging with ours, Becca didn't win, but that didn't stop her spirit.
    Also how the heck can you do that without your mask, girl?
    cIo4lrE.png

Someone's in a spooky spirit. Who wore the witch costume better?
    uWrJeO9.png
    vlxAsSK.png

Late at night, Christian came by for a visit and was interested in seeing Jonathan in his costume.
    (This dorm doesn't have a double bed, a closet, or showers to woohoo in, so let's say I have this mod to work it out for them.)
    FSRPr13.png
    g4fVmZS.png

Since Jonathan is part of Britechester Spirit Squad, he went to Foxbury to tp the statue and put up Ubrite banners. No one was around to catch him.
    rPmtOop.png
    Di36MOt.png
    QZjWgVg.png

Bought a keg juice at the kiosk, and Jonathan was setting it up, only to have it burst.
    ANnZwYx.png
    6AmX0j2.png

That was embarrassing.
    OPN1RPB.png

Decided to give Jonathan a third outfit. This is probably my favorite. :)
    XURcy6A.png

No one didn't bother to clean up the mess in the bathroom, but thanks to Saya for helping Jonathan.
    AvBIf5H.png

Also, I forgot that Jonathan had learn the Delisioso spell and can make food appear. The first thing he "cooked" was bacon-wrapped asparagus. Yummy! :)
    7gBS4IK.png

This girl was judging on Jonathan and his fashion choice, and Julia thought he looks so cute, in a friendly way.
    PaXZQBM.png
    uZ05SnL.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    March306 wrote: »
    Terrible News...

I lost a lot of my saves. I have go back and replay Carly (generation 2) get her married again and have kids again. I have replay Charlotte (generation 7) and get her married with kids too. 100 Babies is back to baby #15.

:( It's so sad. I agreed to do OneDrive and I'm not very computer smart. I was getting aggravated with OneDrive complaining about not having enough room and I told him husband to get rid of it. You know what else it got rid of? My save files and a bunch of files on my desktop. Well now we have OneDrive again and we paid $2 to get more room. I wish I'd never used OneDrive in the first place. Now I'm stuck with it.

Time to go back in time :(

That really stinks on ice, March306. I'm so sorry that happened. It's a WCS for a simmer. :(
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @TheLastStar Those are some NICE pics, thanks for sharing them!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • IlikebuildingIlikebuilding Posts: 41 Member
    Seems that I am not allowed to start a new thread yet to ask, but I was wondering what people think of Vamp's and Magician's points systems? They get to be pointless in my opinion. Once both vamps and magicians are maxed out on what perks they can tick, just what use are the points that continue to build up? Perhaps once one set of perks are fully ticked, another set appears? No limits in other words. The same sort of thing applies to jobs. Even when a Sim's skills are fully maxed out, and even when at the top level of jobs, one still get instructions to 'improve' skills. How?! when they are already at 10?!
    Other strangeness is a had a female vamp get a baby via one of the NPC mages. (I was hoping for a magician vamp child, but no ...) The baby, now a toddler, has a vamp Needs icon, but is otherwise fully normal. Why does it not have Vamp needs? And skills.
    edited December 2019
    @Ilikebuilding
    Some people like to overmax. Some people don't. If you're not one that does, then don't. That's why vampires and spellcasters continue to accrue points after maxing. It's easier to let everyone have the ability to overmax than make it difficult for those that want to do so to achieve it. To be honest with you, I think the vampire and spellcaster systems are some of the absolute coolest things I've ever seen in this game and I'm annoyed aliens and mermaids didn't get it, but you do you boo.

The job thing is probably because it's not coded to detect whether a Sim is maxed in a skill or not and just displays a generalised directive. If it's N/A for you then don't worry about it. Vampires and spellcasters, and most occults for that matter, don't get the vast majority of their powers and special functionality until they're teenagers. For a number of reasons I'm sure. There are mods that enable magic for children, I can't imagine there aren't similar for vampires. Hybrids aren't possible by standard function, and never have been. Also for a number of reasons.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

I can't post pics of this and it was priceless, really cracked me up! But I can give a roundabout description that may make beverage come out of someone else's nose too! And then I'll work on presenting what happened after Caleb blocked Lilith from wanting to fulfill Morgan's impulsive request to be turned.

So...due to the mods I use and all...I was progressing the story, and not to give too many spoilers, but Gaston was in a cell with a one-way mirror, and Caleb had come to see him, and saw him through the one-way glass, but then right as he was viewing him, Gaston chose that moment to take off his orange jumpsuit and stand in the buff, in front of the sink! And Caleb demonstrated to me that he's still a very naughty boy, because he was deeply...affected...by that, and decided to fap himself while watching. And then he whipped out his phone and took pics! 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I was laughing so hard!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited December 2019
    @TheLastStar "Do you want Morgyn or to be Morgyn?" "...Yes." That is one well-designed Sim <3

@DeafSimmer oh jeez, knew it was going too well :-\ I hope they recognise that Jarvis was coerced into being in the gang!

@AngeliqueAdelaide Sims genetics are a mystery tbh. And yeah, sometimes cute kids can become... really unfortunate teens. Poor Christie Sigworth... Heh, in the uni save, Raylan actually has drank from him before. Maybe that had some weird carry-on effect? Good thing he didn't know who Morgyn is!

@Morkovka Morgyn giggling over the vampire book is fun! I sent mine to a vampire lore skills class and now they can make the sunlight reversal drink, so I need to get some garlic and plasma fruit and they'll be able to make it for Raylan. Dates during the day!

@RedDestiny92 he actually suits that terrible Moschino sweater, I honestly don't know how to feel about that XD Has the boots, too. And yeah, I haven't sent anyone to uni yet in my main save, want to play out at least Raylan's degree before doing that. I play casual rotational in my main, so I'm just not sure how it'll work.

@Keidra heh, don't worry, I'm currently working out just how related someone is to someone else if they were born about two hundred years apart and if any flirting would be kinda skeevy once I introduce Raylan into my main save. Because. Both he and Caleb have the Romantic trait and I am afraid :| And yeah, window coverings can be super limiting, unfortunately! Split level could definitely work, yeah! Good luck with that pink bar ;D

@Ellupelluellu it's always worth the wait! One of my toddlers in my main save (from a side family) just aged up to child and looks fine, but her brother is nearing teenager and it'll be interesting to see how he works out...

Oof, that's a bit of a dilemma for poor Caleb! Man, Ted is having an interesting time with the ladies XD Lilith!! That's rude!! I love Bjorn just assuming... like, the mafia.

@DarkAngel1994 man, motorcycles would be so cool... maybe now we have bikes, someone could mod them in? Also, you can edit dorms with 'bb.enablefreebuild'!

Kuro is so precious! And yeah, the violin quirk is... a thing. An annoying thing ;_; (As is having four stereos going simultaneously!) New outfit is really cute!

@Nushnushganay oh my god Caleb and Gaston no. I'd say 'think of the cameras' but Caleb already has XD;;

Game update: Darling Walsh aged up to YA! And rolled the Technophobe (CC) trait, interestingly. They have since got a slight makeover in recognition that not every outfit has to be athleticwear, a new hairstyle, a piercing, and is on testosterone and thus has had a slight body shape and hair adjustment and (Darling in my save is nonbinary trans-masc). Teen look, for reference!

awPpZC5.jpg
  • TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    I finally replied to my mentions! I swear I didn't ignore you guys, I just suck!

@DoloresGrey It might have been Victor! I wouldn't put it past him to rock a witches hat just because. By the way, I love your style. All your sims look great!

@Daephene Thank you so much, I'm glad you like Morgyn's looks :smiley:

@AlwaysAsking I went back and read part 4 of your story and now Katrina's behaviour makes more sense, but I still don't really like her attitude... But that's what makes great characters, when they have realistic flaws!

Caleb is perpetually happy in my game, there's only been a handful of times I've actually seen hi get angry/upset autonomously. It's nice having such a happy vampire around haha

@sarabeth2984 I should post more townie pics, there are some doozies in my game sometimes haha Although I just did a batch fix to disallow CC for random sims because my game was running pretty slowly, so I don't think there'll be as many of the silly outfits but I know they'll pop up occasionally!

@Koteyka Thanks so much for giving me those links! I love you for giving me the wearable maxis feet because I already had Necrodogs feet and that sock bug was annoying the crap out of me! I downloaded the skin you linked me and it looks great, and I already have kijiko's eyelashes (I literally can not live without those, my sims would just not be complete without their eyelashes!). You're a sweetie <3

@AngeliqueAdelaide Morgyn is my favourite sim and I've put a ridiculous amount of effort into fine-tuning his look. I'm glad it's being appreciated!

@Nushnushganay My pleasure! I love taking screenshots in my game, and the camera loves Morgyn so much it just makes it that much better.

@ryttu3k Morgyn is our lord and saviour and he will lead us to non-gender-binary, fabulously gay salvation. Asim (sim for amen xD). But really though, I've never connected with a premade as much as I have with Morgyn. I'm so glad they made him because he is my main man now!
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k
    ... well that depends on how many generations got shoved in that 200 years. Lol But in 100, my family has around 3-4, and the youngest generation just reached adulthood, so 200 is probably more than enough genetic separation for it to be like whateversness.

I did manage to procure some really nice CC tall-window blinds and sheer curtains. So I feel better. I'll have fun later rearranging everything. Lol I gotta be like what are they thinking, right, when the whole house just changes suddenly. Like they blink and everything's different or suddenly there's a house on that empty lot across the street, and they're like yeah? That's how things work?
    Me: -Pikachu meme-

I'm really curious how much work it's gonna be for Caleb to get that pink bar to pop cause Cassandra had to work so hard for it with Damian and Damian and Morgyn are still very similar despite having completely different trait sets. If Caleb gets a pink bar with Morgyn easier than Cassandra got one with Damian, she's just gonna brandish a knife at him, probably, and he's gonna laugh cause payback for that huge let-down, remember that let-down, cause Caleb remembers that let-down... he was all excited when she asked him to move in and then oh, yeah this is my BOYFRIEND... xD
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hello everyone! I hope you all are having an awesome week!
    @keidra -Thank you for the link for the easel mod! That was so cool seeing Caleb as a spellcaster! Is he adjusting well? And congrats to Damien and Cassandra on the birth of their daughter:) And that was crazy that Nancy Landgraab was the receptionist!
    @doodlydoofus -No! The Bruce is gone for good:(
    @reddestiny92 -Thanks for liking my vacationing sims! I’ve had the Outdoor Retreat for the longest time and I haven’t played it much yet so its nice to send them there! The camping stuff that came with it is awesome too! I enjoyed Cori/Hugo’s and Micky/Becca’s weddings!
    Yay! Kudos to Wolfgang and Andrew for getting Bella out from under Mortimer’s thumb! That was an awesome gameplay, I enjoyed it:)
    @becka28 -Thanks for liking Simeon’s and Griffin’s families trip to Granite Falls! They had homesickness for a little while but it didn’t last long. I can see Vlad and Becca together actually! I am so sorry about you losing Bjorn. It was so unexpected! The last update was so sad. Poor Jessica. She’s definitely the rock in that family and was able to comfort her children. But she has so much to work through herself. And all the news regarding this philandering ways are going to be so painful. Congrats to Edvin and Cassandra’s engagement!!
    @ryttu3k -That’s cool that Jamie has both a rocket and is into botany! I like Rose-marie and Clint the alien together. I need to play their family on my next rotation… Both Lisette and Skyler are so expressive lol! I knew Skyler would be since he takes after his mom (Griffin is his stepfather) and she is one of my most expressive sims. She must be rubbing off on Lisette too lol
    I’m definitely pursuing Vlad and Jules as a couple. They’re growing on me. I think I may hold off on having him turn her. I think once he’s graduated and I can move him back to the mansion, I’ll play her household for a while. I’m hoping he might extend one of those “I have a question to ask you, do you want to come over and talk about it” invites to her. I’ve had that happen a few times where they offer to turn your sim. Could make for an interesting gameplay.
    @doloresgrey -It looks like Pearl and Josie had a lot of fun at the pool! And I love the idea of sending sims to Selvadorada for yoga retreats!
    @morkovka -I LOVE your story about Morgyn and Caleb! Oh no! Stefania turned out terrifying! I love it:D Vlad would be proud.
    Poor Morgana though. I’m glad that she is happy now. Morgyn and Caleb are going to be an awesome couple together! I had to chuckle at Morgyn’s joke with the book XD! I love it when they do that.
    @galacticgal -I hope you have been able to get your save back!
    @angeliqueadelaide -Yay! I can’t wait to hear from Antoinette again! :) Morgyn and Cassandra’s kids are so gorgeous! I can’t believe Morgyn is a politician XD
    @kotekya -Wow. I know Tony secretly feels bad about his treatment towards Steve and Peter but I don’t feel sorry for him. Steve deserves better, Peter too. He’s a good looking talented guy and can become successful in his career and find love again.
    @darkangel1994 -I love Genesis! She looks so cool! And her name is awesome, you don’t hear it used much:) It looks like Jonathan is really enjoying his time at university!
    @steamvarius -I love your makeover of Judith Ward! She looks awesome! I also really like that mod you use pirate instead of bear phase. The bear phase is so annoying! Also I love Shine’s artifact display!
    @coralmoon100 -I love the idea of an extreme big sister challenge! I’ve never heard of it before! Your sims are pretty cool!
    @alwaysasking -Thank you for liking my sims’ vacation! It was kind of sad though, they didn’t have as much fun as last time:( Poor Diego. Knox seemed like a horrible boyfriend with his cheating.
    @march306 -OH NO! I am so sorry that your lost a lot of your saves. That’s terrible! :(

@deafsimmer -That was quite an update! Kudos to Jarvis for standing up to Seth and stopping his bad behavior. I hope Officer Kendall can see through his “gangster” image and see that Jarvis isn’t the bad guy. Looking forward to the next update!
    @ellupelluellu -24 kids! That is hilarious! Glad you’re giving poor Ted a break. I can’t even imagine his child support bills! OOH! Good choices! I love the desert worlds too! I hope we get a desert world next time with farming. Come on EA! I’m from the middle part of the Texas so the desert worlds really remind me of home:) Strangerville is kind of small world wise but it has some awesome build elements to it! Outdoor Retreat is also awesome. There’s some great build/buy elements to it as well. It comes with rustic furniture and accessories. The camping equipment is perfect for off the grid living!

On to my gameplay! I made some new families! They’re just background families at the moment and I probably won’t play them but I like having them around. They live in some townhomes in Newcrest
    Meet Samuel Hunter and his wife Annie. I actually downloaded them from the Gallery. Samuel Hunter works in the Secret Agent career as a villain. He has the evil trait (although he does love Annie). Annie (is a vampire, although Samuel doesn’t know it) and just started her career in acting. She’s got the self-assured, creative, self absorbed traits. Despite her self-absorbed trait, she’s very sweet. They have a newborn son together
    X4KN8sd.png
    Their neighbors are elves. Not going to lie, I was more than a little inspired by the elf twins from Hellboy 2, Nuada and Nuala:) Well they’re spellcasters actually but I love the idea of having a few elvish/fae families around.:) They have pointed ears but for whatever reason, they don’t show in my gameplay and only in CAS.
    Meet Waldemar Strange and his wife Arabella Strange. They are elvish and decided to come out of hiding and join the rest of sim nation. Besides, with so many aliens, vampires, witches and wizards flying around who was going to notice the difference!
    ykVHq34.png
    nLJKDm4.png
    Waldemar is a foodie and loves mixing drinks. He works as a bartender. He’s got a somewhat grim face when he’s not smiling but he’s actually one of the most cheerful sims I have in my game! I love his name too, I used the random name generator and I thought it sounded cool.
    They have two kids, Ryder and Violet Strange. Ryder is the eldest at about 10 years old.
    kkGUON3.png
    Violet has a thing for pink. Violet is 9 yrs old.
    uqCE3wC.png
    Their mom, Arabella, is nuts about animals and owns the vet clinic in Brindleton Bay. I got her name from the book series, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke. She’s quite successful.
    y4AgkKq.png
    AMYDrOa.png

Ok on to my university students. Vlad and Julia’s relationship is gaining ground finally. Vlad’s been having trouble with his hissing problem (vampire weakness). He’s already got the undead aura and the added hissing problem was making it difficult to keep his friendship with Julia steady. Joanna volunteered to make him a draught of reconfiguration
    m60xySR.png
    GeYIW8q.png
    So far it worked! He’s been able to increase his friendship level with her. Julia has also really gotten into bowling and started a bowling team.
    She called Vlad one night and invited him out.
    Matching outfits LMAO
    PLM3zSL.png
    She’s pretty good!
    sFbJSlZ.png
    pNkMP0E.png
    Vlad’s turn
    PPO9ypR.png
    BAC7PrN.png
    He kept throwing gutterballs lol
    He still had a good time. I think he’s wondering if a bowling alley might fit in his basement back in Forgotten Hollow….
    8mONIA3.png
    @ryttu3k Don't worry, it happened, quite autonomously, but there's no way it's making its way into my story. It was just one of those really funny moments that make the game worthwhile.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited December 2019
    I'm seeing if I can share a clickable link to the next episode of the Tale of Gaston where it is conveniently added in order with all the previous episodes, to make it easier to read as a continuous story. Is this convenient?

The Tale of Gaston, Episode 11, in which Morgan finds herself in Caleb's arms so to speak, a fascinating stranger meets Morgan and Caleb at the club, and Gaston wakes up in a terrifying situation.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @sarabeth2984
    You're welcome!

And actually, Caleb's not really great at this magic stuff lol I think he's been a vampire too long. His learning rate is really slow, and Morgyn's been training him.

As an aside...
    yeahumdang.jpg
    Hello, police? Yes I'd like to report a robbery. This beautiful creature here stole my heart. And Caleb's. Well, a large number of the world's I think. I don't really want mine back though. Morgyn can have it.

In Morgyn Ember We Trust.
    (Here goes nothin', Caleb's gon' try gettin' that pink bar open, hup hup!)
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Is anyone having cas issues after the patch? I hear the sound and see animation but there is no sim or pet there
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Another post on the same day cause I'm going to be quite busy this weekend.

@sarabeth2984 - She has one of those rare names.

@ryttu3k - Thanks for the info. :)
    I did come across a couple of mods for bikes, but they're a quad bike and a motor scooter.
    Cheyenne invited Jonathan to the Romance Festival, and Jonathan brought Christian with him to the event, thinking she might want to start a relationship with him (like her other boyfriends).
    On5puGz.png

Renewing their vows.
    epJ07sY.png
    jB2nX1N.png
    fqBJARH.png
    OFelEEY.png

Can we just take a moment of this sim?
    mA8NeYh.png

"Nice place. Much roomy than your other place."
    NTjptko.png

Christian helped Jonathan feel more relaxed with a massage. All those stressful times from homework, tests, and dealing with roommates' shenanigans had been tiring.
    vBA0KKo.png

"I know a way to make you feel more relaxful."
    t7bieQx.png
    1coC89k.png

This just got even more awkward. The girl seemed to enjoy the show.
    rwlfeIc.png
    1pD3rJL.png

Julia showed up soon after their woohoo. That was close.
    xzZglPc.png

'Hmmm....who should I bind to?'
    xr6vz3G.png

"I've heard that you and your husband had been going at it like rabbits here. Next time, do it in your room."
    0iVeetx.png

"Says the one who banged half the girls here."
    K1ZhbT8.png

Final exams is here, and Jonathan is really nervous and wants to throw up.
    C9gqmmn.png

Hopefully he aced it, and while waiting for the next class, he got to meet his best friend's husband. Jonathan wondered if Caleb knew about what's been going on between him and Don.
    XydyQWJ.png
    9qsbCx6.png

My boy just aced his second term! :D
    I forgot to mention that he got a new elective, it's fitting for a spellcaster when making potions, right?
    Now, his elective is Wellness.
    47nVuMN.png

Thanks to @ryttu3k, I can finally go into build mode to make the dorm look more better. Turned the little hallway into a kitchen, and I didn't know that stoves are forbidden to have. I just noticed the mistake I made with the ceiling lamps.
    qMJYrEU.png

Even changed the living room, but it's still in progress.
    060YnIq.png

We got a new student in the dorm.
    UPeTkZm.png
    zUTZiDp.png
    Hrj8NdI.png

Jonathan and Christian's dorm room.
    NIjwmLo.png
    cva8qFP.png

Jonathan's happy to be with someone.
    OZciaSa.png

Christian is majoring in Biology to be a Professional Athlete and had signed up in the soccer team. His elective class is Archaeology and Ancient Simology.
    SsdpYqu.png

Someone got pregnant! :o Turns out to be Saya, Jonathan's good friend.
    fRKFqeO.png

The baby daddy was Masato, Jonathan's friend from the other dorm.
    Q8aXN8U.png

This is so adorable.<3
    eYounDl.png

On a new term, we got new roommates.
    Britt Star (the one in red with eyeshadows that makes her eyes pop out)
    9wSNUqH.png

Iosefina Kahananui
    kXFS6PC.png

Bob Hobson
    9OMiZmG.png

She used to be our roommate, but not anymore. Now we have two more new roommates (not pictured): Fernando Trujillo and Bennett Sadler.
    MzCuhOL.png

Selfie with the mascot!
    10EAk8u.png

Christian looks so hilarious. What's in the drink? He recovered quickly before the big game started.
    TBBiJuR.png
    gTqUydR.png
    vOA6WUA.png

The home team won, and Christian didn't even bother to take shower and instead grab a bite. Luckily, Jonathan learned the Srucberoo spell.
    25ranEh.png
    BSiHvDo.png

Winner gets the prize, they say. ;)
    wmJYSis.png

Christian tried out the artifact he got at Selvadorada and tested it on Fernando. Accidentally put a curse on him, sorry!
    Jo9BxRX.png
    O80bNo1.png

Heard an awful sound and found Jonathan playing the violin. Yikes. :/
    hM9Xcpx.png
    pw0213q.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top