Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k You are not kidding, totally unexpected! I love the surprises and this game is a complete riot sometimes. ;D

@AlwaysAsking The backside of the first boy, who was pretty cute and all but I really don't know how much of a perspective he had standing that close to the subject and all. lolol
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @Morkovka
    LOL everyone was like ah multiple Morgyns and I'm laughing.

Muwahahah!

Also, glad Sarnai's good, haven't done a villain-type in a while lol I was concerned she'd come across wrong.

@ryttu3k
    Lol I'm not telling what duplicate-Morgyn's up to xD

Honestly, Lakshmi's an annoyed kitten. Sarnai gets things done. Lakshmi just complains a lot lol

And Simeon's fine, miraculously, what Morgyn's sensing is the barriers being hammered, but it's not happened before (uh, at least, not recently) so Morgyn's not quite sure what that is.

---

Anywho, I think that one'll be the last update for it I post here. It's grown up and needs its own place now, so it's moving out. LOL It has a thread in the stories forum, but the WordPress is where it's actually posted at.

Annnnd with that, time to go... see what I can wrangle out of the game for screenshots for this next mess. Oh me oh my, this one'll be an exciting venture.

Happy simming and holidays everyone!
    η™½ι›ͺε€ε€œζˆ‘δΈεœζ­‡
    ζˆ‘εΉΆδΈζ„Ÿεˆ°ε›°ζ‰°

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited December 2019
    So, I've decided to make Sara's love interest Joaquin. (Sara had more of a "woohoo" relationship with Ulrike while Joaquin and her were more connected.)

Anyways, Jaxon completely set up his clan and now he is free. During that time he had to set up his clan, he met Nina Caliente and they kinda had a "woohoo" relationship and she got pregnant. Anyways, one night he got a call from Nina saying there was a dance party at the Ruins. Then, suddenly his eyes met Candy (Literally) and they kinda fell in love and Nina was right in the middle of them talking πŸ˜…. He went on a date with Candy the next day and pretty much started dating and he also proposed on the date (his sister talked him up to her 😏) and the romance festival randomly happened right afterwards so they got married there. And then, Sara popped the question to Joaquin there and left Ulrike with a surprise "lets just be friends!" (Also, Jaxon drank the vampiric cure for Candy and left Nina with a "might be" little vampire to take care of on her own.) Sara is now a B-lister and possibly could be nominated for an award.

I've been thinking of doing a child version of Sara and Jaxon lately (Them as children). I actually have made the sims and saved them but I'm not sure if I should do it. Also, should I get Sara and or Candy pregnant? Both couples live separately.

@Ellullpelluellu Thank you!!

@AlwaysAsking She is living with her half-brother in Windenburg in the second most low-priced home. I don't really use premades that much I just usually use Joaquin as a boyfriend because he's lowkey attractive.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Trying to do comments again, but the presence of my daughter reminded me of the existence of this person

The hair looks familiar to me :smiley::wink:

QOZOd0H.jpg
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    12-15-19-10-07-25-PM.jpg
    I wanted to share a blooper. :D:D:D:D
    I do not know how she got up there, it wasn't me. xDD I had to teleport her down before she could go anywhere.
    η™½ι›ͺε€ε€œζˆ‘δΈεœζ­‡
    ζˆ‘εΉΆδΈζ„Ÿεˆ°ε›°ζ‰°

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    @ryttu3k Indeed, I see much discovery in their future!

@Morkovka Splendid, I like the substitute idea, seems like something Morgyn would do haha Having an unknown twin though... that's a whole other kettle of fish!

I obviously made a new save for my new story, and that made me realise I have a whole new L. Faba and Simeon that I can makeover! In my main save MCCC made things go a bit loopy and moved them out of the magic realm basically from day dot so I never got to witness the sages in teir natural habitat for very long, nor did I get around to giving them makeovers before they were unceremoniously yeeted into the human realm. I had aging on for unplayed sims and Simeon has passed on, while L. Faba is a mother of three teenagers and is an elder. I switched aging off altogether because I started loosing premades (rip Mortimer) so L will still be around in my main save, I just wish Simeon had of stuck around a while longer.

Anyway, cue the makeovers! I loved doing L's one, she looks fab now :D
    RnwtMWG.png?1

And don't tell me the sages aren't bffs because they are
    gUonaUL.png?1
    Hiz2uVw.png?1

After I got them to stop posing they all went back inside magic HQ and started having a chat. I have to admit, I haven't seen all three sages sitting together before. It's nice <3
    pFyTKEp.png
  • Options

@Catzilla

Lol, no, it would be pretty hard to get a good angle that way πŸ˜…

@Smellincoffee

My my, the royal household is in a bit of a mess πŸ˜„

Are the ones living in San Myshuno safe from being sent to the royal army as Sons of Aslan? πŸ˜‚

Is there a clear heir to the throne right now?

And I like how it all leads into the fact that somebody purchased DU πŸ˜…

@rainbowwithfangs

Whew! You have quite a story going there!

How is Vlad in your game? It's funny to think of him wooing anyone πŸ˜‚

I'm fine with him being her next husband/victim though.

Is Jade's painting skill high enough to even earn any money?

And who is taking care of Maeve?

@AlbaWaterhouse

Wow! That is a really nice warm and fun pool party!

Now I want my lil Sims to have one too πŸ˜…

It's a really nice pool area. I don't have that pack though. The one with the water slides πŸ˜”

That one guy looks like J Huntington III, any relation?

@Christelle

Jaxon and Philip are very good looking!

I can't believe Jaxon got bad grades when he did all of his work.

This game is weird πŸ˜…

Hmmm, Summer and Candy? Very pretty young ladies πŸ₯°

@TheLastStar

Crowley is the best roller skating devil I've ever seen! πŸ˜…

Mira and Morgyn are great! I can't wait to hear what their research turns up.

Lol @Steamvarious

Shine's adventures with the robotics parts are awesome.

I'm glad you had death toggled off too πŸ˜‚

"Don't poke things with a metal screwdriver"

Good advice πŸ˜‰

And yes! Very awkward

@Morkovka

Omg πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯° Ezra and Bianca's little get away is the cutest thing ever!!!

That picture of Ezra by the tree is awesome. He's so handsome ❀️

And hmmmm, is that a bit of foreshadowing at the end? Lol

@RedDestiny92

Wow, Nef is quite distictive looking!

Why are Demi's eyes sensitive to light?

@Becka28

Lol yes, Knox is a rogue, good word.

And I really liked how much Dash loved Don, but let's just say ... Don had no problem getting one date away from the player trait while dating him (can't let the jealousy problems go away yet, so no final date)

I remember you saying that Clara was after Jessica first. But now I have the whole timeline, so I'm good. And that means there was no precedence for these "affair" children.

Although you're right, she should have known he was capable of what he did.

The update is so topsy-turvy. Well, only because of the flirtyness between Jess and Griffin in the beginning. Yes, us Diego fans would have been annoyed πŸ˜‚

The whole scene with Griffin was awful. πŸ˜” Poor guy, having to talk to her after she read that

I can't decide if I'm glad he changed his will or not. I suppose Jade would have demanded something, and it would have been a legal mess.

I just wish he'd have done something better, to keep Jess from knowing.

But Diego is such a champ!! And I hate her job!! Dear Lord! Does she never get a day off? Lmao

And oh my ... Viktor!

By the way, who is there taking care of Max? He said everyone was gone
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    How do you add spoilers to a post?

@CoralMoon100

I've put these instructions up for a few people, maybe it will help

xnCSQPO.png

Nbo7iMd.png

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @TheLastStar

I obviously made a new save for my new story, and that made me realise I have a whole new L. Faba and Simeon that I can makeover! In my main save MCCC made things go a bit loopy and moved them out of the magic realm basically from day dot so I never got to witness the sages in teir natural habitat for very long, nor did I get around to giving them makeovers before they were unceremoniously yeeted into the human realm. I had aging on for unplayed sims and Simeon has passed on, while L. Faba is a mother of three teenagers and is an elder. I switched aging off altogether because I started loosing premades (rip Mortimer) so L will still be around in my main save, I just wish Simeon had of stuck around a while longer.

Anyway, cue the makeovers! I loved doing L's one, she looks fab now :D

They all do look very cool! (or fab - lol - I see what you did there)

How are you going to stop MCCC from grabbing them again though?
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @queenvortex808

Hmmm, things move fast in your game! lol. j/k they do in mine too. Joaquin seems ok. More personality anyway.

You seem to have the "significant others" problem solved. Now who should have a baby? I wouldn't want to try taking care of a baby if I was trying to become an A lister, but that's just me.

And when I have aged up or down Sims, I play them in other saves, so I can have flashback pictures. But Idk that you worry about pictures because you're on console.
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking yep yep he's too loveable so it's like required heh, I'm glad you liked it was certainly fun to work it out, Wolfgang was a much need accessory mmhmm. Oh Andrew is livid, just not so much with Bella it's one of those odd spots like you understand why someone you care about didn't come to you but you still wish you did, though really the anger is naturally for the one causing the issue. Yeah the baby belongs to Andrew, hmmmmmmmm let me think some more hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't know I still want to shake things at Dash but he's alright I guess lol. That is just Don's way, they can't have kids cause I want them to make some more money first reap the benefits of their education I liked decorating the apartment but they need more space for kids. He really is one of those simply pretty sims, you'll love his makeover me thinks. While that is true I still shake my fist at both of them while wanting them to be happy together...I'm odd ha.

Next page, I love Nef to bits for it too, his eyes are sensitive simply for the fact that he's a child meaning he's meant to grow into them, he is safe from too much torture...for now.
    @ryttu3k I feel like I page you all the flippin time now sorry about that lol, I have used it with and without posing though I needed more control over them. It's okay if they lose sagehood gamewise at least though I'm just very particular when setting up a scene is all. I should warn peeps about talking to me cause I'll respond respond respond lol. Look what Alwaysasking has to put up with hehe.
    @TheLastStar I love those pics, I can see them as close buddies and now that thought will always be in my mind no matter what I do with them.

So I have a long update cause I was just working on story and not paying attention to how many times I took a new pic, never the less I hear claim people forgive you if you use a lot of spoilers....lol.

7HgMnsal.png
    So after meeting Venessa decided to come over to welcome him to the neighborhood, and her expression catching him in his workout wear....hmm could be anything but I like to think she just found him easy on the eyes.

Okay moving on to story and whatever other nonsense comes up
    PkHtnmul.png
    "What brings you here?"

"I just wanted to invite you out, give you a little headstart." she said simply composing herself...the girl was used to some lovely men in her line of work after all.

"Headstart..oh right the public outings, really? Even though I'm a nobody?" she smiled.

"Everyone has to start somewhere, you uh...get dressed and meet me there."

"Got it."
    kHJVmrDl.png
    He was more than excited, it was his first real day out in the public eye and part of him knew he should bring it in but he couldn't help it, and of course it wasn't 'helping' to have Venessa waiting for him. He knew it could get people talking about her just as much but then they weren't even in the same agency it didn't harm her either he preferred to think she was just being nice...and cute, also and cute. They had a good time chatting it up while interacting with would be fans, before he knew it Demi was calling letting him know he'd be home. He told him to just come find him. It made him a little nervous but he knew he was going to have to get used to leaving him alone and making sure he's safe from a distance.
    hZtHw8cl.png
    oVBRfbnl.png
    C0o5Hzxl.png
    fXOduNOl.png
    NLRwvbZl.png
    Demi proved to be the sort that easily adapted, he was proud of him all the while feeling a little out of the loop when had he grown up out of his father's protective bubble. Mixed feelings or not he had to leave for work meaning he'd have to meet him at home. Demi seemed alright at least he got to have a little fun at the festival before he left.
    6bNCCNol.png
    Nef got home rather late after the audition, he was relieved he got the part, though he felt a little down dragging himself to his room, seeing as Demi thought of him more than he might have while he prepared for work.
    UfKqtdHl.png
    "I love you son..."

He hoped he knew that.
    ctvLKMAl.png

Late that evening after a party for public relations and such Dion got to really see Diego in the zone, he seemed so alive and happy charming everyone and while playing the stern critique at the same time. His home life was entirely different.

"What smells so good?" she asked.

"That would be my tarts."
    qpjmwxnl.png
    "I didn't know you could cook so well." she said sampling the sweet dessert.

"You can't critique art without mastering one on your own...and cooking my dear is a fine art indeed."

She chuckled.

"I believe it."
    9PzT1Pdl.png
    He took a peek, she blended so well with him she had a bright future ahead of her, though he knew he shouldn't think exactly like that she was only a couple years younger than him and she had earned her own respects in her own right.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it but I don't want you to spoil your dinner." he teased.
    HELhwE4l.png
    Of course that was delicious too she was almost sorry she didn't eat in order though the flavors blended rather pleasantly kind of like how soothing the burn of spice with certain drinks mixed well without actually mixing.

"A man of skill...the way you command a room, and stay so down to earth at the same time it's a wonder you don't have a boyfriend? You can tell me if you have your eye on someone I'm dying to know."

He laughed then.

"What...what did I say?"

"While I appreciate the flattery hon, the reason I don't have a boyfriend is because one that prefers women doesn't need one."

It only took a second for that to click as she grew mortified.
    g4YUXdal.png
    "Oh my watcher...Diego I'm so sorry..."

He still held that smile.

"Don't worry about it the thing about tabloids is that you have to be comfortable with yourself to handle them, people assume what entertains them and I get a laugh it's really fine. Though if you're going to work for me, perhaps pick better questions." he laughed it off but she didn't feel much like laughing she didn't think he even realized that dirty look he shot her.

She was so sure he was about to gently fire her and she'd be done...fired on her first job for a close minded comment she didn't even mean, she pushed away from the counter immediately.

"...I really am sorry I shouldn't be so....I think I'm gonna go to bed."

He frowned as she stood.
    E2oZxFwl.png
    "Di..." he moved to go after her but she was quick on her feet and locked in her room as he sighed, he was a little too good at playing snide he hadn't meant to rile her up.

And before we move on if you've never made an awkward comment before you really grew out of the phase you're both lucky and probably wont get her reaction. It's sort of like trying to kick yourself down before anyone else can do it, defense mechanism a touch. When done properly you can ride out the embarrassment and get right to the 'it doesn't matter point' before then well you get that. So...give the poor thing a break you can get all dolled up and comfortable but it doesn't change anything on it's own.

Now moving on again.
    YtVghTPl.png
    "What was that? Didn't think you were into vampires." L started.

Morgyn sighed.

"Is that really an issue?"

"Obviously, you make such foolish decisions why must I watch you?"

"I don't need to be watch L I'm not a child."

She rolled her eyes.

"Sure sounds like you are, that simpleton could have gotten himself fried trying to impress you, are you prepared to live with that?"
    Y6tw02al.png
    He tensed.

"I didn't..."

"You didn't what? Didn't think about that?"

He really hadn't he knew she'd want to talk to him and he couldn't dodge her or the topic forever but he thought she would be angrier he wasn't another witch. Now he just felt embarassed as she nodded.

e3D3di7l.png
    "I shouldn't have to mention it to you Morgyn you always have your head in the clouds, and that aside what life would you have with him...and before you say it's just a kiss remember everything starts with a kiss, an agreement of more to come. How often will you look back and remember this? Will it just go away until the one day he gets too wreckless and you aren't looking out for him at all?"

He sighed, she really knew how to dig, quite literally he'd known her all his life and she was like a mother but she didn't have to guilt she could make you feel what you would in any situation. As if you were already lost and already made the wrong choice ending in failure only to live with that feeling for the rest of your life. Even when he was actually a child he couldn't hold onto dramatics like she could force on him.

"Right..."

She smiled slightly, not easing up on her hold."

"Don't pout so, I didn't say you couldn't see him, or threaten him, but remember a relationship takes two...his poor decisions reflect how carefree you can be. It's a dangerous for someone with your powers if I have to make him feel you are enemies and erase his memories so that is all he can hope to have from you I will. Oh and I know you think I'm..."overreacting" and for that you are still just a boy so remember those boyhood lessons well."

He chewed on his lip absently.

"A relaxed witch is a dead one...always assume the worse and prepare for everything up to that point...you don't just...be happy you earn every second of it.." he said as if on queue. She nodded her approval perhaps a harsh lesson for some but it was nessecary, the old sages had been much too careless and they didn't step down they made the mistakes that took them out..they were always prepared now.

haTqZz1l.png

"That's better, remember you have an image to think of as well, so many look up to you, don't forget the lessons that carried you to this point" she said gently.

He nodded numbly wishing she'd ease up her power was a little much on a good day, now she had him thinking he ought to go apologize to Caleb for stepping outside with him. As silly as it was her control was absolute.
    hUc52UMl.png
    Also..I don't know how he got this, this is fresh out of sagehood...so it's fitting she's extremely protective and concerned of his image..oddly enough.
    K5AQTx8l.png
    Of course can't stop by Morgyn without getting back to the Vatores.

"Hey, how was your date?" Lilith teased without looking up.

"It wasn't a date, and I don't want to discuss it."
    MqW8KqAl.png
    She sighed, she knew that tone and pushed away from the computer to follow him upstairs.
    jMokhOUl.png
    "What's wrong little bro?" she asked carefully he rolled his eyes.

"I'm older than you.."

"You wish."

He huffed as she smiled.

"You don't pout like you're older than I am." she teased.

"....I do not pout."

"No, you do not sit in your room and sulk, that's what I'm here for..and I could do that if you just give in and stop playing pretend which I think you're too old for." he rolled his eyes but Lilith was a bit hopeless to him...in the fact that she could always lift his mood and she knew it and used it against him.
    hWIZ85wl.png
    "I saw that smile."

"No you didn't."

"Yeah okay." she wondered if she'd have to pay Morgyn a visit Caleb still wouldn't speak on it but for his more sensitive ways he could still be very private, even with her.

Which wouldn't do if he was going to get over whatever was plaguing him.
    uuvffw3l.png
    And our last rotation..

Thorne is trying to make a nice jingle but is barely paying attention, this is beneath him he's sure of that.
    RSevtQvl.png
    I mean..look at how good he looks ready for work, he should produce something worth putting his name on, at least that's what he would say.
    F754QCGl.png
    Orange comes home to an empty house, does his homework and grabs a snack before going to relax.
    coDNYZLl.png
    It's nice, any other kid would love this, many were jealous at least they said as such when he was walking by and they meant to pick on him and made sure he knew about it. He liked his home and doing whatever he wanted but whenever he made the long walk home by himself in any weather at any time he wished his parents were there. He wondered if they would at least get another maid or someone to keep him company. He couldn't remember why they got rid of the last one.
    BC2uzFol.png
    At least he wasn't completely alone.
    PsRHAkml.png
    Thorne got home just as Octavia did and after a long day at work he wasn't really thinking and tried to give her a kiss though she wasn't sure how to react anymore, she'd had a bad day and Thorne was going to be at fault for it.
    wkWvAJEl.png
    "What did I tell you about that!"

"What? I was just saying hello.."

"So say it, don't touch me."

He sighed.
    G57TEYWl.png
    "If that's what you want."

"Like you care what I want selfish pig."

xaORvqvl.png
    To her he just didn't get it, he couldn't and he wasn't really the problem she just needed to be alone.
    nMZAQmOl.png
    "Hey bu...." he paused seeing Orange was asleep.

"Late again I guess."

x73nMDyl.png
    "Sorry Orange..."
    zL9kWnZl.png
    "Sleep tight sweetie."

At least they both love their son....eachother is a different ballpark.
    nh6sZjIl.png
    eAgNd4Ll.png
    Agitated mostly over a bad day it wasn't helping sleeping alone though she guessed she should be used to it, she wanted to scream rant and rave at her husband for the tinest thing but then she did miss him. She'd never tell him that though, so the family slept as separated as they could.

Okay so...now no one is happy.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: Β»
    @afai1261 hey, welcome! :D (Or welcome back, but I only started on TS4 this year so I've never met you XD) Jacoby is adorable, hope he has a great time at uni! Is he a vampire too?
    Thank you @ryttu3k ! Jacoby is human, but I was toying with the idea of having Caleb turn him. Though it wouldn't do much good since aging is off for everyone in this save anyway :D

Morkovka wrote: Β»
    @afai1261 Jacoby is really hot :flushed:
    @Morkovka
    Thank you! I had no hand in how he looked (other than changing his eye shape since he was born with Caleb's glitched small eyes) and I don't remember what his mother looked like but he is most certainly one of the cutest MCCC born townies I've had in my game :)

@afai1261 he's super cute, and I still approve of any relationship with Becca cause she's adorable to me, I also appreciate a busy uni like and well sculpted sims hehe. :smiley:
    @RedDestiny92
    I actually love Becca. Not as much as I love Morgan, but Becca is quite possibly my second favourite premade now :D
    And I agree, Jacoby is super cute <3

@afai1261 -I like your Jacoby! He’s such a cool looking sim. It looks like he’s really enjoying university life:)
    @sarabeth2984
    Thanks! He most certainly is enjoying uni life, as much as I'm enjoying playing it, though it hits a bit too close to home in some aspects (I finished my first year of university last month and this pack is giving me mild PTSD :D )

@afai1261

Hi! I loved your University story 😊 Sorry I haven't gotten to you yet. I try to comment on everyone's updates, but life has been crazy for me.

Anyway, Jacoby is nice looking! And has a distictive look, which is cool 😎

Caleb looks so different in your story! He looks so mature and father-like, lol

Makes sense, as he is a father πŸ˜‰

You picked such an interesting combination of traits! I would never have put active with bookworm! I'm interested to see how that goes.

My active Sims are constantly dropping to the floor to exercise, while my bookworms are constantly grabbing books and sitting down to read them πŸ˜…

He certainly hit it off with Becca right away 😊 How nice! Someone to hang out with right away!

And of course, practicing soccer in the hall, shirtless, is something we all do! πŸ˜‚
    @AlwaysAsking
    Thank you! Take all the time you need :)

It's amazing what a change of hairstyle can do (in Caleb's case at least :D)

Jacoby and Becca are doing the same degree and share the bookworm and active traits. They're most certainly the Britechester power-couple :D Or at least, they will be once they actually start dating :joy:

If I was a guy with a body like Jacoby's, I think I would be practicing soccer shirtless in the hall too :joy:
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    12-15-19_10-20-36-pm.jpg
    Latest chapter gave me this amazing screencap and I'm so happy it exists. β™₯
    η™½ι›ͺε€ε€œζˆ‘δΈεœζ­‡
    ζˆ‘εΉΆδΈζ„Ÿεˆ°ε›°ζ‰°

• Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    @AlwaysAsking MCCC might snatch them up again, but I'm pretty sure it was a glitch. When it happened in my other save, I had only recently started using MCCC and installed ROM not long after that. When I did it immediately moved the sages into households but kept them in the realm. I've since changed the settings in my game to not fill empty houses, so that might help. My game started going slow so I did a repair of it and when I did, the game fixed itself and removed the sages from the realm because they had been moved into households, and if you move the sages into households they leave the realm and the game replaces them with new random sages. After that the replacement sages never got snatched from the realm so I'm really just guessing that it probably won't happen again... I hope anyway haha

I hope that convoluted spiel made sense!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I hope someone cares for you this christmas as much as you do for your family and for everyone on this thread - you deserve it :)

Max lives on the Villareal estate all by himself - Luna was looking after him while married to Sergio as they lived on the estate (Hugo had married and moved out before) but when she divorced Sergio - she moved out and married someone else. So he is lonely,resentful and bored - Viktor is the perfect victim "friend" for him or so he thinks, because he is sad and vulnerable and easily manipulated. (Max also is jealous of Viktor's really happy life up to this point). MAx just aged to YA as he is about 3 sim days older than Viktor.

It was difficult to figure out how Jess might find out the truth now Bjorn was dead so in the end I went with legal/ financial documents as that is often where secrets come out when people die. (maybe not such big secrets as Bjorn's but anyway...) Griffin and Jessica didn't get flirty until the end of the conversation but when they did it was very quickly. I really shouldn't reveal the how of things happening as it does break the immersion in the story. Hope you enjoy Don's cameo today - he did even if Jessica didn't.

A slightly longer update today - I won't be posting much after Friday so wanted to answer some questions before I have a break.

Penny and Marcus had been struggling to make ends meet after they had their twins. They were shocked when they heard Bjorn had passed away but Penny made some quick money selling her "story" about children all over simnation. She encouraged Marcus to call his friends - she was sure they could make more money from this event. After all if Bjorn hadn't wanted his name splashed everywhere he shouldn't have treated Jade so badly and forced himself into the public eye as a politician.
    xzXWG4k.png?1

Cyrus was happy to come around and share what he knew about Jessica and Bjorn and their marriage. He had never truly forgiven Jessica for breaking up with him (even though he cheated on her which is what caused her to do it).
    nrFS8cj.png?1

Cyrus suggested they call Don, after all Eva was friends with Jade and as she was his wife, he had all the good gossip about what was happening there. Don was excited to hear Jessica was single again. "She seemed to really encourage me you know" he told Cyrus. "She'll be happy to see Don now Bjorn is out of the way."
    vIfjAWq.png?1

They had a great afternoon gossiping and exaggerating and speculating.
    ibd0MTP.png?1

Penny was ecstatic - she had enough stories for months. The bigger and worse the lie - the better the tabloids would pay. They loved the one about Jessica murdering Bjorn. Willow Creek and a family house - here I come.
    BfRKpg4.png?1

Jessica
    Jessica worked hard to keep her children's lives a s normal as possible. She knew she had to get back to her celebrity duties even if she wasn't going to enjoy them. Diego promised to help and support her.
    1NsMb2q.png?1

The other celebrities were pleased to see her back.
    bS855xk.png?1
    NLqgXe4.png?1

Until she won an award.
    sCiYMbR.png

She couldn't keep up the act of the coping together widow and snuck upstairs for some time alone.
    6tyFiAW.png?1

Afterwards she stopped by Bjorn's grave. She had plenty to say. At one point it was as if he was standing there in front of her. But in the end she knew he was gone and she was alone with only some answerless questions and a silent headstone.
    2px5i03.png?1
    1NvQR2A.png?1

Jessica dealt with her emotions the way she always had..
    9ZYr6yQ.png?1

She sought comfort in the music often over the next few weeks.
    idZNhfk.png?1

Abilene was missing her father terribly. Jessica gave her the heart necklace Bjorn had given her on the day they married. "he told me it was so I know his love is always with me and I think he'd be happy you were wearing it" she said. After all she was only wearing it out of habit these days - it was a message she no longer trusted. Abilene was touched (not knowing what Jessica knows) and it made her feel closer to her father.
    UfxMXGh.png?1

She tried to spend time with Diego but the paparazzi wouldn't leave them alone.
    uHH7sk7.png?1

Don meets Jessica
    Don had been all over Windenburg and Del Sol Valley, going to places that Cyrus promised she went to frequently. Finally, one day she was there. Don was sooo excited. (Jessica was certainly NOT pleased to see Don.)
    NTadxCF.png?1
    Czw3Hym.png?1

Hey baby he said. Don is here to comfort you.
    KgxGIsy.png?1

Please.... said Jessica. Please let me have some peace.
    V9yLKYg.png?1

I know what you really want said Don. A real man, to comfort you, to make you forget all your tears over Bjorn. Well never fear I'm here.
    Stop it. Don't be riduculous she said.

z0qdoR9.png?1

"You don't have to play the good girl with me" said Don. "I know the truth about your marriage. He was running around with his little mistresses and you were living it up with your celebrity friends making eyes at Thorn and cosying up with Diego. Don is just as good as them - better. just ask any woman in Windenburg."
    wtlzn4X.png?1

"How dare you!" shouted Jessica -" get away from me you creep."
    4UqePT3.png?1

"Come on - you know you want me - I saw you posing in that tiny dress with you bits out there, just asking for it" he said lunging at Jessica.
    5l1ZVYM.png?1

Jessica lost it. "This is for me, this is for Bjorn, this is for your wife and this is for every woman who has the misfortune to know you" she screamed.
    q46YbAM.png?1
    wB9Jr1z.png?1
    ULffiqk.png?1

Unfortunately the paparazzi captured it all.
    TyKZczi.png?1

Don, not an expert at reading people thought mmmm fiesty. She wants me baaaddd.
    TF6V689.png?1

Jessica took off in disgust. She wished Bjorn was here right now so she could kill him herself for exposing her to all of this.
    yjtWxqA.png?1
    Max and Viktor
    Max invited Viktor to the romance festival. Viktor was confused. Why are we here - he asked.
    "You know why, baby" cooed Max. But then he laughed evilly at the shocked look on Viktor's face.
    "Don't get all ruffled Agnes Crumplebottom" Max said -" its your gang intitiation."
    OyTrcrD.png?1

What? said Viktor.
    With the Renegades. We love to come here and mess up the lives of the lovey dovey idiots.
    Viktor wasn't keen but agreed so Max didn't tease him.
    hVguQTW.png?1

Max is an expert at making other sims lose their minds. Viktor was impressed in an odd kind of way.
    b4nup0X.png?1

Jessica and Diego
    Diego invited Jessica to a deserted beach in Brindleton Bay, out of the view of paparazzi and the public. He wanted reassurance that Jessica wanted to be more than friends. I can be patient he said but I don't want to wait around if you don't think it will happen. I can't do it any more.
    XKM5inv.png?1

Jessica gave him the reassurance he needed, I need to go slow she said, I am rebuilding everything I know about myself.
    P4pntUl.png?1

He was so happy that suddenly Jessica realised her heart was healing faster than she realised.

ibuFk77.png?1
    PXXFwL7.png?1
    cgNXY8p.png?1

And he did this - squeee
    pJErKvu.png?1

And then they didn't need words.
    kvuvfea.png
    dNlGIGg.png?1

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @AlwaysAsking, page 541.
    Thanks! The reason there's a smoke detector in that room is because when someone's been inventing in TS3, there's a chance that their project would blow up in their face and catch fire. I'm not taking any chances.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Keidra
    If it's any consolation, I update every day, or very close, and nobody's grabbed the pitchforks yet.
    Lol :D I know it's technically a "do whatever" type of thing, I just mean... my updates are huge! They're like 70+ screenshots now! Everyone else's are nice and small and I'm just like "BAM! Here you go another 100 screenshots to scroll through if you want to know what happens next!" :D No idea how I end up with so many...
    Thank you!

@Morkovka
    Steve and Peter can't really into real life, yes?
    Oh Steve can. Steve is a pro at real life. Just give him time ;) Peter - not so much. He's one of those kids who never really question how does the food appear in the fridge and why his clothes are always clean and ironed.
    Thank you!

@Becka28
    Steve and Peter are the two best people to find themselves in trouble - they are so cheerful in adversity.
    Yep, those two always there for each other :)
    Nick accepting Tony's award made me sick.
    Yes! It's TONY'S award and Nick is the one holding it and giving out the speech - like whaat? :/
    The gringy room was so well done - I was feeling the grit and grime through the screen.
    I had so much fun decorating it. You should've seen their neighbours room - now that's nasty!
    And Tony;s diary ---- nooooo, look inside Steve, dont just throw it out. I wasnt expecting that.
    Sometimes people do stupid things... always check what you throw out, Steve! :disappointed:
    Thank you!

@RedDestiny92
    Ah I wish he would have looked inside like a helicopter parent making sure his "homework" didnt look too recent to see what was really going on. Though I guess it cant be that easy.
    Too easy, exactly! I had to get rid of the diary so it wasn't an option.
    Curious about the neighbors
    The neighbours are some of my best work, I'll give you that ;)
    maybe some of this is good for Peter I mean at least he realized how he saw the help.
    I'm sure it's all the best for Peter. Learning to cook and doing your own laundry could come in handy any day. :)
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    wow, that place is a dump :-\ What, uh, charming neighbours.
    Quite charming, if I do say so myself...
    OH JEEZ THAT LAST LINE.
    I KNOW! :tired_face:
    Thank you!

@AlwaysAsking
    I know this next update should be terrible, but it made me soooo happy to know that Peter was away from Orange that I was ok with the other stuff.
    Orange not being in the picture anymore is definitely a plus! :smiley:
    It was really great to hear about Steve's background!!
    There's more to come... ;)
    And to see Peter realizing how much he'd taken for granted. This might be good for him.
    Oh, it surely will be good for him. Swapping psychological discomfort to physical discomfort could really help to learn a few new life lessons.
    Thank you!

So... Stanley passed away.
    38ea04ba9638.png

"Oh no... Paaa!"
    22ab2bba5250.png

"What happene- Oh god... no no no, not Stanley..."
    0358b7297e54.png

Steve was devastated.
    "I can't believe it, I just- I- I don't think I was ready to him to go yet..."
    "He was pretty old, Pa," sighed Peter.
    9e9b4381c4c6.png

"I know..." Steve sobbed. "I guess I kind of forgot with all of this drama that happened lately..."
    "He was the bestest meerkat ever."
    "That's for sure..."
    d109b30cce16.png

Tessa started whining. She was very confused about why Stanley was sleeping all morning and then taken away.
    fb460f0d067c.png

"Oh Tessa..." Steve sighed. "Stanley's not coming back."
    2720c0db0f76.png

"But don't worry, you still got Peter and me. You've got us and we've got you... that's a good girl."
    348f5429cad2.png

Peter smiled. Tessa was always good at comforting other people.
    859b61aa3fe9.png

Not so good at comforting herself though. When Tessa realised that Stanley is gone for good, she began howling and whining like crazy and there was nothing Peter or Steve could do to calm her down.
    15b50235d3e6.png

"HEY YOU! I swear, if that dog doesn't shut it's mouth this very moment I'll make sure it never opens it again!" shouted the neighbour next door.
    e011ba92a4ab.png
    More under the cut:
    Steve immediately rushed out.
    "We're really sorry sir, our dog just lost her best friend and-"
    48ab3c4777f8.png

"I don't care, I wan't some peace and quiet! I've got enough stress in my life without that constant howling!"
    6a914dd23664.png

"Have you got no heart?" yelled Steve. "We just lost a family member! Tessa is grieving!"
    8519f68b9667.png

"Well I don't give a dang about your family so either you do something about the dog either I'll make sure to get you kicked out!!! IS THAT CLEAR?"
    fa181d7f4c3d.png

"Oi! Stop it with the shouting, both of you!" suddenly shouted a very fierce-looking woman. "I've got kids sleeping!"
    6031f4eac640.png

"Paa, there's more angry people!" yelped Peter.
    6397a08ba456.png

"Agh, get lost Katrina! You and your fussy children! Go back to Britain!"
    211c85c85813.png

"I'm SCOTTISH you ignorant dork!"
    730c818faa88.png

"I don't care, I want you gone!"
    8c268c7005b2.png

"Who is it Momma?"
    "Yeah, who is it?"
    ece3f7b8385f.png

"Ah great, now look what you've done! Bugger off! All of you! SHOO!"
    aa33e8e0fd66.png

"This isn't over!" muttered the neighbour and left.
    e6a63dc5e777.png

"Wow, thanks!" Peter smiled. "That's really cool how you made him leave!"
    60f51bb59ca9.png

"Aye, whatever. Dinnae think you shouldn't leave too."
    30380e891eb7.png

"We're really sorry about the yelling and shouting," sincerely said Peter. "Pa's meerkat Stanley just passed away and my dog Tessa was a bit emotional..."
    d42f7cee1ba6.png

"Really? Oh you poor things, I'm so sorry for your loss!" suddenly said Katrina, not looking terrifying at all.
    c0e844ed393e.png

"Why don't you come over and we have a chat?"
    "Sure, alright," said Steve, feeling a bit puzzled.
    0c2f711c509b.png

"Yay!"
    56c5a7396bf4.png

"It was just me, Ma and Dad for thirty five years. The lot of us lived there a boring life in Brindleton Bay."
    "I thought you said you were Scottish?"
    "Aye, Ma is! You should hear her talk - wouldnae understand a thing. So there we were, living a peaceful and boring life on the coast. And then he came along."
    b20157f85e7e.png

"He was just an ordinary bloke who wanted to be an actor, nothing special. Wanted to move to Del Sol Valley, earn himself a lot of fame. I was daft enough to go with him."
    b4112ad5a128.png

"Two years later got pregnant with Lindsey and Jamie. Left me as soon as found out, that bloody dork. Wasnae ready to give up his acting career."
    dcb71af9ff93.png

"Now I'm stuck in a rubbish motel with two little demons. Cannae move out cause got no money, cannae find a normal job cause this rubbish town has none, cannae even go back to my parents cause they're long gone."
    137648788f1a.png

"Wow, that's really terrible."
    76ae8c663f31.png

"Aye, it sure is," sighed Katrina. "All men are evil - don't you ever think otherwise!"
    25128cc0095e.png

"You... you do realise I'm a man myself?"
    f9418cf7e785.png

"Ah, you're not a man," Katrina smiled. "You're a wee little boy!"
    "Okay I appreciate the compliment- at least I assume it's a compliment," Steve smiled as well. "But I'm actually thirty six-"
    "And I'm heading to forty, so what? You can be eighty, have tons of fat grandchildren and still be a boy. Nothing wrong with that, aye?"
    "Guess so..." Steve shrugged. Katrina was nice, but a bit hard to understand.
    e5a552c4e384.png

"So! What's your story? How'd you end up in this rubbish place?"
    453d3433926b.png

Steve immediately frowned.
    "I had a husband. He was really nice, always loving and kind... then he changed. He became cold, harsh and apparently cheated on me. I'd rather not talk about it."
    377db1478f32.png

"Oh you poor dearie. Told you - all men are bloody evil. They nick your best years and bugger off into the sunset when you ain't good enough for 'em."
    b24b84b813d3.png

"I don't think it was just that... I actually don't know what happened. None of it makes sense."
    9fe2ccc1fb28.png

"Well aye, none of it usually does."
    "But he was... he was Tony, you know? We were as close as it gets! I don't know how to explain it... There was just so much mutual respect and understanding in our relationship... He never raised his voice on me before. I could wake him up in the middle of the night to talk about the stupidest things ever and he would always listen. But now it's like none of that matters anymore. He... he even made me cut my hair! And I loved my hair you know! I don't think it's ever getting that long again..."
    27ce031cc9ad.png

Steve sighed.
    "I still miss him though. A lot. I keep telling myself that it's over, that we're done, that our relationship became too unhealthy to continue but there's still a part of me that's ready to tolerate any abuse from Tony if that means I'll at least get to be with him. I honestly don't think I'd ever leave if it wasn't for Peter..."
    d9bce73a475b.png

"Oi, are you off your trolley? Throw all of that nonsense out of your head this very instance!"
    369fd2e63e77.png

"That man ruined your life and threw you out in the cold - you should despise him, not want to return back to him!"
    bcaf7aa878eb.png

"It's not as easy as it sounds but thanks for the advice. It's... it's really nice to talk to someone who actually went through this kind of stuff."
    91765082b47e.png

"Well feel free to stop by any time you like."
    bd8fa2667747.png

"Thanks," said Steve appreciatively. He turned his gaze on Peter and smiled.
    f52e4e1a5e3a.png

"What's that letter?"
    "Oh, thats W."
    "Whaa? Why would they call a letter Double You?"
    "Well technically it's pronounced as "w" and don't ask me how or why because English is just very confusing most of the times and I'm actually dead serious on that."
    c88747e124e5.png

"Is there a Triple Me letter?"
    "I um... I don't think so... actually you know maybe in some weird language, like the complete opposite of English or maybe-"
    ae1320a72872.png

"You know uh... Raising two kids all on your own is probably quite tough," Steve said quietly.
    "Aye, it sure is! I cannae even get myself a normal job, not with those two hanging on to me!"
    "Well if you need any help with the kids, the cleaning or anything else, we'd always be happy to do what we can."
    26841b8e5092.png

"Oh I dunnow about that... it's mostly dirty work that needs to be done. And you two seem like... well I dinnae want to say soft-handed or anything, but-"
    e3ae9bb524dc.png

"I used to live on a farm, I'm not afraid to get my hand dirty. And Peter seems to get along with the kids... He's quite oblivious when it comes to real life, being raised in a mansion and all. Babysitting might be a good experience for him. What do you think, Peter?"
    ddbd072b7846.png

"I think anything's a good idea if Jamie stops tugging my mouth!"
    c413ff126e77.png

"Can we keep him, Momma? Can we keep him?"
    e351c1cb0a09.png

"We'll take good care of him!"
    3ab979b63284.png

"Well in that case a couple of spare hands would always be appreciated."
    c27b341949de.png

"Great!" cheerfully said Steve. "We'll stop by later and figure out what can we do to help. C'mon, Peter!"
    8401d1e1e648.png

"Pa... I don't think they're letting me go!" Peter laughed.
    7d053dea7894.png

"Yeah, you're staying with us now!" yelled Jamie, giggling.
    b12f71b843e5.png

"I'll come back later to play with you guys so more, okay?"
    "Nooo! You're staying alright!"
    dc263313ac64.png

"Jamie Campbell you let go of him this instance!" fiercely said Katrina.
    9fab6d4d6d54.png

"No Momma, I want Peter to live with us!" wailed Jamie.
    "Oh great.... you see what I have to put up with every day? They never behave!"
    71c1c5233227.png

"No, no they're actually... they're actually really cool!" said Peter. "They even watched Doctor Who and Star Trek... We're getting along great, right guys?"
    d6fd0da8b06a.png

"But it'd be better if you stayed with us, cause then we could talk about letters more," argued Jamie.
    ac0ae815e567.png

"How about this - if you guys behave today then me and Peter will come over tomorrow and we'll spend the whole day getting to know each other. Does that sound like fun?" kindly suggested Steve.
    b6eb36d73333.png

"We'll be good, we'll be good!" Lindsey quickly nodded.
    6b58e8d24f34.png

"Yeah, we'll be veeeery good!" giggled Jamie. "Bye Peter! See you tomorrow!"
    "Bye guys," smiled Peter. "They're so cool!" he excitedly whispered to Steve. "I never thought toddlers can be that intelligent!"
    5509039aa11b.png

"Peter, can I get a hug before you go?"
    1521a4f184b7.png

"Oh um- sure! Why not!"
    fa750d3c62a1.png

2b8af059ecb8.png

Lindsey loves hugs.
    47a32df69af9.png

Jamie doesn't.
    "No hugging! That's Lindseys' stupid stuff!"
    ac330609c5e8.png

"Jamie never wants to hug," muttered Lindsey.
    aa54d8b1143a.png

"You know at first I was apprehensive of you lot but now I see what lovely people you are," Katrina smiled. "Such a pleasure that you moved in here and not another loud dork like the bloke next doors!"
    5053857738df.png

"We were a bit terrified of you too at first," jokingly said Steve and laughed, suddenly feeling very relieved. It's been ages since he had a friend besides Peter. And thanks to Katrina, now his problems hardly seemed terrifying at all.
    f44e4d9281fd.png

Not when little Lindsey who had it so much worse could smile as brightly as he did.
    8776ad0cb019.png
    Everything surely was going to work out.

So a couple of weeks ago me and my friend from Scotland rewatched "Takin' Over the Asylum" and therefore Katrina was born. Also Lindsey and Jamie are the cutest toddlers I ever created and fight me but I think they beat even toddler Peter on cuteness level. :blush:
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,438 Member
    @Becka28 Glad to see Jessica and Diego finally kiss. Feel bad for her, she loved Bjorn and now she's left to deal with all this. Sims telling her he truly loved her, yet he did all that to her. Hope she soon gets some peace. Also curious if the photo's of her slapping Don, are going to cause trouble, though he did deserve it.

While pregnant, Chelsea found out that working and being pregnant was not easy. She had pain when she tried to grade her students work. But it eventually went away.b4Utj2X.jpg
    Christopher was great, he'd take her shopping to buy toys and furniture for their baby. YzUwOOd.jpg
    Chelsea was happy he was around to help her out, and she really appreciated it. q41j6Af.jpg
    She was disappointed however, when it was time to give birth, Christopher was called into work, and couldn't make it to the hospital(she traveled to the hospital together, and said he'd be there soon, but never arrived)q41j6Af.jpg
    Never noticed the screen the doctors get when they're delivering a baby :DFwQ2m4e.jpg
    She gave birth to a healthy baby boy, Jason.Ok7jNJk.jpg
    Christopher was happy to meet the little guyCqLgZxX.jpg
    ...but Chelsea let him know she was disappointed he put his job ahead of his familyChZIXln.jpg
    Christopher would go over to visit but he wasn't good at calming his crying son :DeqiB75R.jpg
    Time came for Jason to become a toddler, and both decided to invite their family and have a small celebration.Cathy was happy to see her grandson.33mAK15.jpg
    Christopher was still not good at calming Jason :DdrxfziG.jpg
    Everyone seemed to have a good timebahtsn5.jpgKNBxBgc.jpg
    Near the end, Jason aged up and was happy to held up.CiWq5VF.jpg
    Daniel was happy to play with his nephewCM5kMIF.jpg
    Chelsea and Jason, stayed over for the party, but the next day, went back home.De2wTFj.jpg
    Time went on and Jason wanted to spend time with his father, and would get sad when he didn't visit or if his mother didn't take him to visit.kOhLmUM.jpg
    But Chelsea would promise him, she'd take him to visit, and he'd get happy.7R8BbtI.jpgBut he'd stay longer at work and wasn't able to see them. The next night he'd ask they would go the next day, and Chelsea would say yesYgbJzK4.jpg
    But he wouldn't believe her3nUjCyJ.jpgHallie usually would tell her to think about moving in Christopher, she didn't think it was fair for her nephew to not have his father around, because of Chelsea's grudge. Chelsea knew she was right. efQe9Vm.jpg
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,438 Member
    The next day, she took Jason to the park, Christopher was at work, so she'd keep Jason entertained while they waited for him to be back home. I8pYGtL.jpg
    Jason was always happy to see his father.KeMyvvO.jpgHe didn't get to see him everyday but whenever he see's him, he's happy. He liked to play with Jack as well, and Jack enjoyed his company. EhcYG5m.jpg
    0eibCd5.jpgDays later, Chelsea took him back to park, Christopher said he'd meet them there but he was running late, Jason thought Chelsea just didn't invite Christopher.Ktb8lr8.jpg
    Both were happy though, when he finally arrived.tKNeoK1.jpg
    R4Ro4kS.jpg
    When Jason got tired, they headed back to put him to sleep.8jIXPRi.jpgBefore Christopher left, the two had a sweet moment together.u1qItFF.jpg
    Hallie joined Chelsea outside, and she told Hallie that she's been thinking long about moving in with Christopher, for Jason's sake. Hallie supported her decision2tX4FHk.jpg
    The next they went to visit Christopher, Jason was very excited to visitiFvAncW.jpg
    Her last visit, Christopher again tried to get them to move in. but Chelsea declined, She told him she has some things she wants to tell him but she wasn't ready. She didn't know exactly what to say.pAP3dSU.jpg
    But now she thought she's ready. When Christopher let them in, she told him she wanted to speak in private.When he entered she yelled at him "You lied to me", Christopher was startled and confused.rkk8ia4.jpg"I loved you, I loved our dates, spending time together and when we exchanged those stupid promise rings, but then you ruined it."Christopher remembered everything that he did.dLhuAI8.jpg
    "You were only interested in me because she turned you down, and when she seemed interested in you, you went back to your feelings for her, and you never apologized, you just blamed me for it"xN65AXy.jpg
    "I didn't want to get back together with you, I only did because you seemed like you really wanted us too, and I figured, maybe I can hurt you a little like you did to me"uWERRLP.jpg"But now with Jason, I can't because it's not fair for him to not have you around. He asks for you everyday and I want him to have his father around. So, for him, I want us to make it work. " And with that, Christopher couldn't help but smile.He knew he did hurt her, but he wasn't sure how he was going to make it up to her, but for now he was happy they would move in together.UfoLkZb.jpgChelsea was happy she got that off her chest.fnIh4Lg.jpg
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @Becka28 Thanks! :blush: Yes, the veil is from here.
    Eww all those petty villains ruining Jessica's life with their mercantile gossip :/
    Don is the worst kind of creep :confounded:
    But she's with Diego now, yay!

@AngeliqueAdelaide Ooh, I've never had my vampire teens bite anyone because of mood swings - sounds great! :lol:
    Aaaand... Wendla has black hair :) Leo is cuuuute!
    Isn't the potion of plentiful needs everyone's favorite thing in the world?

@Daephene Turned Eye of the Tiger on specifically to read your update. I'm dying :lol: Raj as vampire is so funny!

@AlwaysAsking
    Haha, no, no Vatore-Straud babies in the near future.
    But someday...
    I mean it'll be:
    1/4 Goth
    1/4 Landgraab
    1/4 Villareal
    1/8 Vatore
    1/8 Lothario
    I NEED to see it :lol:

@Koteyka Toddlers swarming Peter is the cutest thing ever :love:

@BlueSeaWaves OMG that baby delivery minigame lol :lol:
    Hope it works out for Christopher and Chelsea!

• Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Didn't have much time to play today, but I added a basement to Caleb's house to fit a chef's kitchen in.
    He also got himself climate control and a big mirror.
    All of it for Morgyn of course.
    If this ain't love I don't know what is! :lol:

Have a Morgyn "not a morning person" Ember :yum:
    ouBwq2v.jpg
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Eliza Pancakes finally completed the Serial Romantic Aspiration while still happily married to Bob (who's only cheating with Mila Munch).
    Now she can "entertain" guests at Pique Hearth anytime she wants.
    Meanwhile, Bob's almost completed the Soulmate Aspiration. It's an interesting marriage.
    Anyway, she finished her last Gold Level date with Bob by discovering she's pregnant.
    Pretty sure it's with Bob, but I wouldn't be surprised if he (she's eating a lot of carrots) looks a bit like Caleb Vatore...
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I spent a couple hours yesterday revamping Drake Hall at the University of Britechester. I plan to have the sims in my household stay in that dorm so I wanted to make it look cooler and be more practical for them. I made a coffee bar area, a dining area, living area, movie theater, reconfigured the bathroom, updated the bedrooms and put a mini fridge, microwave, laptop and trash can in each room. I LOVE how it turned out. I am putting the whole thing on the gallery plus the bathroom, movie theater and a couple of my favorite bedrooms. Pictures under the spoiler because there are so many.

Drake Hall
    cMwPhC3.png
    Movie theater. It comes with an ice cream machine, popcorn maker and a couple tables for everything.
    9BwC8d8.png
    Ii6IeJk.png
    rTBERsc.png
    My sim's dorm room. I LOVE how it came out! It matches my personality along with my sister's so its perfect for us.
    cMpqNiq.png
    uXJJZSb.png
    Sj0mzrs.png
    IxMPhBB.png
    AojbXSK.png
    IazzNLc.png
    Other rooms
    UwB46Y7.png
    c42pXjS.png
    I absolutely love the white room. It's soo elegant!
    6JLs4QW.png
    7PiOOFE.png
    Coffee bar
    hEKs35V.png
    tuZRgnD.png
    90HUmYP.png
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Actually, all the events that happened over a course of 4 weeks but relationships do pretty much happen easily in my games. (I'm pretty sure if my sims were real they'd be made fun of marrying out of wedlock or random hookups).

I meant that either Candy or Sara should have a baby but honestly I don't think either of them should now.

All I do is take pictures! There is a console function which allows you to save pictures and honestly I think I'm out of space on my Ps4 because of them πŸ˜†. What can I say? I'm a sim photographer. Actually, now that I have the forum on my phone I'm thinking of getting something to post my photos.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top