Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @gothiclandgrabbs here is my tumblr https://forgottenhollow-secretgarden.tumblr.com/
    I don't post much there though 'cause i don't like tumblr.

@AlwaysAsking so far Strangerville is working more or less... let's hope it keeps it this way... and I planted the fruits to attract the sims in black actually.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    Happy happy father-to-be
    29-8-2019-11-46-30.png
    Saturday morning meet up with Pearl's family
    29-8-2019-11-58-07.png
    29-8-2019-12-01-30.png
    29-8-2019-12-02-11.png
    Afternoon meet up with Pearl's fiance's family. I still don't remember this guy's name.
    29-8-2019-12-09-21.png
    Happy happy grandfather-to-be
    29-8-2019-12-12-52.png
    29-8-2019-12-14-59.png
    These two lovebirds live together in Windenburg
    29-8-2019-12-16-52.png

On Sunday Pearl met Max Villareal after a very long time.
    29-8-2019-12-35-12.png
    29-8-2019-12-36-07.png
    29-8-2019-12-36-31.png
    See those fingers. Maybe Pearl made a mistake.
    29-8-2019-12-36-36.png
    They had a fun time together
    29-8-2019-12-41-18.png
    29-8-2019-12-42-28.png
    29-8-2019-12-43-14.png
    29-8-2019-12-43-41.png

Last cuddles
    29-8-2019-12-46-25.png
    29-8-2019-12-47-41.png
    29-8-2019-12-48-10.png
    And it's time for the baby to be born!
    29-8-2019-12-51-09.png
    Whoops!
    29-8-2019-12-52-02.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    Orange is alive and well. Draining life spirit erases all of the persons memories, but it won't kill them without a mod that I don't use. I saw him at gym few sim days ago and he was doing great.
    Catarina is hot mess. All she ever wanted was to marry Mortimer and become a powerful vampire, but as Mortimer keeps proving himself to be a rotten gift (more of it in my next update), she has started to act recless to prove her worth. Poor Aedion got caught in the crossfire.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @AlwaysAsking, page 417.
    I use a mod that allows children or teens to quit school. It puts the school education in the careers section of the afterschool activities dialogue. So, it's one or the other.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @DoloresGrey what... happened?!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    @SiliClone
    giphy.gif
    This pretty expensive bassinet disappeared right after birth. I tried to click on the baby avatar but the camera did absolutely nothing. So I had to buy the one and only ugly bassinet I own :# Luckily the baby made it.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    last update for today, sorry for the spam, but I took all this screens in one go and I want to empty my folder...

I didn't just get twins... apparently, I got identical twins...
    MLFrtCM.png
    they aged up to toddler so I went to fix their clothes...
    skihAC4.png
    Alice, in blue
    b4vT3FB.png
    and Morgana... they have Caleb's eyes and Cass hairs...
    I stayed just enough to fix their bedroom too..
    GvuZzZX.png
    but Caleb and Cass managed to sneak away just the same...
    RstBNPA.png
    rGUKvvV.png

Back in Strangerville, it didn't take long for Erwin to realize that he got into a mess...
    dMcruAd.png
    So he was on his job soon in the morning...
    oPimdQK.png
    more evil cats...
    CXhCgf3.png
    Yuki joined...
    0yO0LfY.png
    and Morgan was feeling bad...
    0WnLyap.png
    but eating the fruit satiate her hunger and makes her feel better...
    n0BnpIU.png
    yaVU3UT.png
    Dh6JgWB.png
    They are wantching us...

Yuki and Erwin went to the Lab and finally found some spores...
    e0dr8f2.png
    NgJF2Oc.png
    liLCvLO.png
    Yuki is very determined to save her girlfriend...
    BXuTwrZ.png
    aaSJT1k.png
    she was still feeling bad and healing herself with the fruits..
    j0LzrGr.png
    sl2ZEXh.png
    Yuki enjoyed the rare moments she was not possessed....
    3WpMgm9.png
    FBMFI8w.png
    s8DxJ1z.png
    uzfQY9s.png
    before she decided to eat the fruit again to feel better...
    ljfr9Sa.png
    9AS0rTz.png
    we needed a scientist to make the filter for the suit...
    ksJMMza.png
    Erwin found one...
    Wd4bNSE.png
    but he kept trying to go to the trailer while Yuki was trying to talk to him...
    xa3S2F3.png
    in the end, she managed to rise the bar enough for him to agree to make the filter and send it to her...
    9HVomy4.png
    I hate you!
    IZlFIcO.png
    this is what this plum wanted to do all along...
    9ij39zW.png
    just to leave the dish in the middle of the road and go away.
    Once he left, Morgan turned while possessed right under the sun...
    t39x4EV.png
    Msx5wx8.png
    g2b5ugG.png
    Yuki came back...
    O2iwcx7.png
    and Morgan was tense about the transformation...
    kakJGm7.png
    but they both felt better after some time together...
    JyTIQTU.png
    OnQyteY.png
    wlYSv6r.png
    8CJNR9Z.png
    Morgan had no choice than to wait for her Master to come out...
    jkseFQd.png
    GDpQseW.png
    and he did...
    0ktbpPW.png
    he gave her some basic training and then, she was thirsty...
    4i5p0dZ.png
    time to go hunting...
    HdfuO6q.png
    and I was hunting for someone in particular...
    qCu6jZj.png
    So Wolfgang lured him in the halley...
    RDpgySO.png
    htMntoL.png
    Morgan was... not sure...
    lSeDxSO.png
    but she was thirsty and in need of a deep drink...
    so while Wolfgang kept other people away...
    LMKdPgv.png
    Espl6x9.png
    ztLnM4t.png
    Wolfgang is definitely not a good vampire, he's not evil either.. he's just a vampire.
    guoCo0W.png
    but Morgan... didn't like it...
    I had them leave fast...
    iavMAgF.png
    because I didn't want them to react to the death of the plum..
    dX1wL7D.png
    Morgan went on a jog to clear her mind...
    4uwIWZl.png
    while Wolfgang tried to be funny with Erwin...
    BWNVAGb.png
    who's still a bit upset about that death thing...
    8h52MTE.png
    the jog didn't clear Morgan mind...
    d45Y9Rh.png
    but then, it didn't matter anymore because they were both out again..
    lQ7q5sE.png
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @Ellupelluellu your Babs looks really pretty! Nice pics everyone.
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I'm at work until tomorrow morning and can't play. But I took a picture of Delara, who will be moving to Strangerville :D

Wsa1eGX.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    • Juan Veleta flirted with a townie at the Rattlesnake Juice bar and may be about to embark on an affair.
    • He also flirted with Blaire Landgraab at a house party. She's his aunt for goodness sake!
    • Robyn Knight won the lottery! Shame she was already a millionaire!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2019
    Awww this thread is always moving so fast! Great updates everyone <3 Just came back from a 2-day work trip so I'm a bit exhausted and have nothing of interest to share, but I did try to go back and find the mentions I read on the train. I hope I don't miss anyone.

@SiliClone those twins are so awwdorable! Love your sims in general, they look really fun to play with :D
    @BlueSeaWaves thank your for the compliment about the shelves! Yes, all the poses are from the Moschino SP since I don't have any mods for this. I don't have any mods in general, actually, except for one that adds Off the Grid defendrs (as a replacement for the non-working dfndr light since I hate the monster under the bed :D). It's a very fun pack actually, it might - quite shockingly - be the best SP they've made so far. Me and the many people not applauding it during E3 didn't expect this to happen xD.
    @sarabeth2984 thank you! I really think they're a cute couple too tbh, even though I didn't exactly love the way I had to bring them together but sometimes, even our sims' lives get complicated :D I hope the matriarchal tribe thing works out well though. Nixie and Napo have moved, so I'll try to keep you guys posted.
    @AlwaysAsking You're welcome <3 On that note, I'm impressed by how you always manage to keep up with all of our stories and posts and take so much time to respond. It's really lovely.
    Funny that your sims always get pregnant on the first try btw, because mine so often don't xD Maybe this isn't a very fertile save? I actually had the doctor & Turi try for a kid before I left for work and I had to try 3 times before she got pregnant. THREE TIMES. So you see how Laura and Marcus, at least in my non-fertile save, were a lucky shot :joy: I'd LOVE it if the mood swings the teen had weren't random actually, I'll have to try again one day. But like yours, my sims don't divorce very often at all. xD
    So glad you'll get to buy that bundle soon. That seems like such an awesome thing to wait it out and then add like 3 packs all at once. I wouldn't know where to begin at all. I really wish I had the patience to do this though, I think you're gonna have such an amazing time. Any plans yet to combine RoM and IL?? I'll keep an eye out for what you'll do with it for sure. Really liked the Strangerville updates!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey Yโ€™all!!
    OMG there are some awesome stories posting here lately! I will try and catch up with comments soon! I have another few updates here that really tie into my Villareal Mystery so bear with me:) Thereโ€™s a lot of pictures but I had taken a lot of screenshots, believe me I only posted a few of them! This was a crazy gameplay , only about 15-20 minutes real time and I had a blast watching it!! Huge twist!!
    Forgotten Hollow:
    Showdown at Straud Mansion and how the Mistresses Move Out

Count Vladislaus Straud and his wife the Countess Kalama-ainu (siren/mermaid) were enjoying parenthood since the birth of their newborn baby Veronica. They already had two teen daughters, Laila (Vampire) and Isla (siren). It had been a few years since there was a baby in the house. Even Mistress Kat Cave was mooning over the newborn.
    lORx6te.png
    Count Vlad talks with his teen daughter Laila
    BTGfwP0.png
    However, all was not well with other members of the household. Vladโ€™s other vampiric creation, Mistress Hell was getting restless. Her mastery of her vampiric powers was growing. She was reaching grand master status and felt that her master, Vlad was preventing her from reaching full potential. She was a powder keg. Then one afternoon, it finally blew.
    Mistress Hell gets into an argument with Vlad. He yells at her after she insulted him
    83vypwI.png
    Mistress Hell shoves Vlad
    0uVkGKy.png
    Fight!!!
    l5wDwAg.png
    Vlad won this round
    F9blMtG.png
    He gloats with an evil laugh and hiss
    pHD93es.png
    3k4w3OC.png
    Despite the gloating, Vlad knows heโ€™s got a potential major problem on his hands. He may need some extra muscle. He sneaks away and calls his son Markus Crow. Markus was Vladโ€™s eldest and illegitimate son before he had married Kallie. Markus had moved in after he began to transition into a vampire in his teens. He was very close with his younger half sisters. Countess Kallie had told him that Markus was looking for their daughter Isla who had supposedly ran away.
    Vlad explains the situation and asks for his son to come back home
    3VW7mpY.png
    Markus answers the phone
    GuBEOyR.png
    Unknown to Vlad, Markus is in fact in Sulani at Shipwreck Cove living and training with his easygoing grandfather Captain Eddie (Vlad and Eddie were estranged)
    mYGXnk9.png
    And Vladโ€™s half siblings who he doesnโ€™t know about. These teen twins are true mermaid vampire hybrids with powers of both, their mother is Nalani
    Selena and Dante
    ibGN4zG.png
    Markus makes his goodbyes. Especially to his younger sister Isla. Kallie had lied to Vlad. Isla didnโ€™t run away. Isla had been attacked and fed on by Mistress Hell. Markus took her to her grandfather to get her out of danger
    IB7zRQE.png

Markus reunites with his father, sister, and stepmother back in Forgotten Hollow. Vlad is glad to have his son back
    Ps62m5o.png

Meanwhile Mistress Hell complains to Kat about Markusโ€™ return home. She knows there will be a power struggle. The victor will be top dog in Forgotten Hollow, and with it the mansion! She will have to act tonite.
    j9FFefQ.png
    Mistress Hell pesters Markus right in front of Vlad!
    2HxHD0N.png
    Markus dismisses her evil ways
    QUxXY0p.png
    Which quickly escalates into a Fight
    IgUbeEP.png
    q8KsHSJ.png
    It was pretty intense. Markus had increased his fitness level quite a bit. He had been swimming a lot in Sulani butโ€ฆ
    Mistress Hell won!!
    kxmufat.png
    โ€œOh son, are you alright?โ€ Vlad was disappointed
    EB4pPgy.png
    He attacks Mistress Hell
    XttVr1Y.png
    165DLWJ.png
    And Mistress Hell won this round too!!! She was now a Grand Master!!
    Gdf7LE2.png

I was frankly shocked! I was REALLY counting on Markus to win. He has a fitness level of 8 (Hell is 3) and full vampiric strength power. I planned on moving out the losers. But then this gameplay got even more intense
    Kallie heard the commotion upstairs. She had just put the baby down and was trying to catch up on sleep. What now?!!
    lzrjf9T.png
    She met Mistress Hell in the living room. Mistress Hell breaks the news to her quite happily. โ€œI have beaten the old man. This place is mine now. Time for you to move out you old crone!!
    6B6Nixs.png
    Kallie responds with lots of plums
    Pzy92h7.png
    Fight!
    Csi8rxM.png
    vckvRzg.png
    Mistress Hell of course defeated the weak little mortal.
    However, much to my surprise! Kallie rebounded very quickly (her fitness is 7). She starts autonomously screaming at Mistress Hell.
    NUhvg6O.png
    Then she autonomously fights her again!!
    2wxhLDF.png
    And won!!!
    bZvfogm.png
    She won against a Grand Master! Holy toledo! Kallie is hotheaded and Evil. What a combo of traits apparently!

She sent Mistress Hell and her cronie Mistress Kave packing.
    Yrt1Y7n.png
    Donโ€™t Mess With The Countess
    cduzJrE.png
  • Options
    gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    i made a jail and got a 2 randoms in side but my game didnt save lol
  • Options
    @SimTrippy thanks.. I can't wait to play with them honestly, but I'm having so much fun in strangerville right now!
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus how did I miss Gunnar having 5 kids including Bruce? Who are their mothers?
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @SimTrippy thanks.. I can't wait to play with them honestly, but I'm having so much fun in strangerville right now!

Strangerville is awesome so I get it :D Did you get it recently?
  • Options

Strangerville is awesome so I get it :D Did you get it recently?

Nope, but I never really played it... I played it only once while writing a story and I didn't really follow it
  • Options
    GGSimmerGGGGSimmerGG Posts: 35 Member
    My MC Audrey went from being a rising star to a scientist while her bf Evan became Captain of the Sim Police. She adopted a son Tyler, who I cheated and aged up, lol and made him get a job to become a Doctor just because I wanted to see how fast I could promote people going to their jobs. I'm juggling 3 sims and it seems I average a promotion once every 2-4 work days if the other NPCs aren't being annoying and literally getting in my way at work. I think after Tyler is promoted one more time I'll give him a GF and juggle her job too lol.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking I'm Daephene1 on the gallery.
    No, the townies and premades don't age in my game. If I want them to, like having Pierce and Evie grow up, I have to go into their household on occasion and make a birthday cake. Actually I'm pretty sure I got both of the Delgato kids all the way to young adult with the same cake. It was always still on the counter when i went back and they used it again. Anyway, the premades who haven't married in yet are not aging, and they'll be younger than the ones who have in the long run.
    The Oracle branch, once you can choose that, mostly has you do computer hacking tasks rather than mean interactions with sims, so it's easier. I'm getting through the other branch with Wolfgang and it does go against my nature but I love him so we're powering through.
    Your Bruce probably finished the Little House on the Prairie knock-off titles, but I can't remember if he started the Barry Kotter books before I uploaded him.

Anyway, so what's been actually happening in my game since I finished my photo shoots and wrote everyone's biographies? Well, I'm trying to get the calendar back to a Monday so I can do Mon-Sun rotations (so the Starlight Accolades are always at the end of the week). I turned aging off and went back and forth to all the households quite a bit getting pictures, and ended up on Saturday. So I've been doing some family bonding to pass the time until Mon morning, when I'll turn aging back on and start week-long rotations.

And of course I took pictures, because, well, why sim if you're not photographing it?

First, Athena went to Newcrest to meet baby Isabella, and get to know Alexander better.
    KwiPjag.png
    I8JMqoB.png

Then Bruce invited her out for dinner with the family at the Mexican restaurant.
    WH24keT.png

Right before this picture I had Walker ask Athena about her favorite authors. So I imagine what he's saying below is something like, "Bruce Bateman! What a coincidence, he's my favorite too!"
    lkMYKvv.png

Later Athena called a gathering of the Grandma and kids club, which currently only Cordelia's three kids qualify for. It was the first time Charlotte was able to attend. I didn't get any pictures though.

After that I took a break from playing Athena and family, and had the Delgatos go over to Athena's house to meet baby Adam.
    1jQU79B.png
    CvToReU.png

Then they went to see Evie and Darius. I did not know you could teach a toddler while visiting! But I'm not sure how effective it is, because Darius was too distracted by his conversation with Khaled to properly learn much of anything.
    Wh3xgP2.png

Later, Justin joined the grandpa conversation while Supriya chatted with Evie.

Then those two got tired, so I took them home and took the Fyres out to see their daughters and first grandchild, Farrah.
    3iHFaT5.png
    5fe1ksd.png

Moira had a good time because Finnian and Juno haven't heard her stories as often as her daughters have, so they're very attentive.
    ZskQbvl.png

Moira and Dominic appeared to show a little favoritism, because they kept autonomously interacting with Morgan but only talked to Siobhan when I told them to. But then, Morgan just had a baby so she has a reason to be the center of attention right now.

Now I just have about 6 more hours to pass, unfortunately the overnight ones. Not the best time for Athena to catch up with her toddler grandchildren. So, most likely it's vampires for a few hours next, and then on to the next full rotation.

Edit: I changed my mind and sent the Munch Family meals club out to eat. Well, some of them are vampires.
    5sbVX4E.png
    Post edited by Daephene on
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    Alright,

I think I've gotten as much as I can. I've had sort of an annoying day and just want to relax with my little people.

I'm sorry if I missed anything you posted, it gets confusing running back and forth between the pages trying to find all of the posts that belong together. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Everything was wonderful though, and hopefully I'll get to everyone next time! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Ellupelluellu

Your update about Babs L'Amour is so funny ๐Ÿ˜Š

I never thought of destroying Nancy Landgraab by seducing her! And wow! That was easy to do ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Does Babs come with any skills? Like high charisma? She's pretty amazing at seduction.

And wow! I never experienced having a spouse come over and be mad the next day! How funny. And Nancy certainly doesn't seem to care that he's upset, does she?

It's even funnier that in a few days he'd already forgotten that he was mad at her ๐Ÿ˜‚

And I don't have MCCC, but I've heard that it tells you about important things that happen in the game in families that you don't play.

So, that's what you were talking about with the "Sim City Tabloid" right?

If Katrina Caliente is marrying old man Villareal, then she's looking for some more money. Because wow, there's no other reason to marry him ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm so surprised that Mila married Dennis Kim! He's an elder, isn't he? And yeah, Wolfgang doesn't look happy, but I don't think he ever looks happy ๐Ÿ˜…

And wow! Gunther and Summer! That's so cute! I never would have thought of that! In my "pre-made" based save I have him married to Diego Lobo. They are adorable together โค๏ธ And did she really catch a DJ booth when she was fishing ๐Ÿ˜ณ That's the weirdest thing! At what location was she fishing? I want to catch something that cool!๐Ÿ˜‚ But poor Gunther, doing all the housework now ๐Ÿ˜…

@Dust_Bunny2010

That book suggestion is the craziest thing. ๐Ÿ˜‚ What type of genre were you having your Sim write? I don't see that one fitting into any genre ๐Ÿ˜…

And yes, I think you should expect coal, or worse, as a winterfest gift.

And sorry but I don't know who Wilson Luchador is ๐Ÿค”

@SiliClone

Alrighty, I read the update when Caleb showed up and got them a scanner. Holy cow, he looked absolutely amazing as he arrived and stepped out of the fog ๐Ÿ˜ฎ You should submit that photo to a contest somewhere, lol. Too bad that I don't know about any contests.

Anyway, now I'm at the one where they are using the scanner that he got for them.

It's Quite eventful ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Morgan ate the fruit so she could talk to the other possessed.

The men in Black did show up and confiscate their refrigerator!

Wolfgang was reading! (This might be the most shocking thing ๐Ÿ˜„) and he got them another scanner, his way.

Yuki figured out that she's basically alone in this quest now! But thought of someone who could help. Welcome Erwin!

And then .... Wolfgang turned Morgan without her permission. Yikes

I've read the last one now. The twins are cute! And yes! They look identical โค๏ธ

Strangerville is still being strange I see. The evil cats amuse me.

I have a question though. Why aren't Morgan or Yuki mad at Wolfgang? It seems like that was an awful thing for him to do. But they are just acting like nothing happened...

@DeafSimmer

Holy cow! Things are really bad now!

They killed the clerk and dragged his body off? And clearly they were trying to get into Luna's room when it happened since they were pounding on her door.

Wow, I hope they get some clues now! Maybe the townspeople will magically remember some info now that one of them was killed.

Btw, I don't know if I missed something, but is the gang just going after Luna? They aren't even trying to capture Celestia?

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Ahhh, ok. So Orange must not have much of any memories left. Since he met them when he was a kid. He'll have forgotten growing up, and times with his parents, and probably all the tough angsty times he'd been having earlier that year.

Idk if I'd like that....

And Wow. Are we talking about the same Mortimer? Like as in, Cassandra's father? Why would Catarina want him?

@Steamvarious

Ohhh, ok, it's a mod. That's too bad, b. ecause wow! I'd love a way to not have to make them do homework and go to school ๐Ÿ˜… constantly, lol.

@DoloresGrey

Holy hell! I was freaking out about the baby disappearing, I'm so glad SiliClone asked what happened and you answered! That was scary!

But it was a cute update ๐Ÿ˜‚ Pearl's husband seems like a great guy! Surprising, considering they only had one date!

And yay! Her daughter in law did move out! Great news ๐Ÿ˜…

What is the deal with Max though? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Pearl! For goodness sake, forget about him! He's a mean plum! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you for your feedback on the baby names ๐Ÿ˜Š I think you're very right about Victoria. I forgot that it's so popular. I'm definitely not going to use it.

The tradition of calling the youngest family member Benjamin is super cute! I've been leaning towards it for a while, but then I liked some of the others too.๐Ÿ˜‚

I was trying to come up with names as great as Emmaline ๐Ÿ˜… How did I do? ๐Ÿ˜Š

@sarabeth2984

Ohhh, I love how the cunning plan is going. The new powers are very handy for Bjorn, aren't they?

And what is down in that secret room?!?!

I'm very much expecting a certain person to be a prisoner down there.

I wonder what they will hear when they listen in on him ๐Ÿค”

@SimTrippy

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š I do love all of the stories, and I like to keep them straight. It's hard sometimes when so many people are playing as Caleb, or Cass, or both, lol.

But it can be hard to remember unknown Sim's names, so that has its own issues.

But, I ask questions, and sooner or later I figure most things out. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm always surprised when people post on this thread that their Sims didn't get pregnant the first time they try. I wonder if it has to do with MCCC? I can't remember if you use it or not. I don't, my game is vanilla ๐Ÿ˜… But also very fertile!

Maybe we'll have to create Sims with the express purpose of getting divorced just to check out the theory? ๐Ÿค” I still won't like it though.

And yeah, originally I didn't buy Island Living right away because my game was being glitchy. I'm trying to fix it, and it seems better, but it took so long that now I can wait a week or so to get the bundle..

And no! I hadn't thought about combining RoM with IL as a storyline, but wow! What a great idea!

@Daephene

Thank you! I shall be fetching the group as soon as I get into my game! ๐Ÿ˜Š

And oh, ok. The Oracle branch isn't quite as bad? And I can see how you could do the other branch for the sake of a Sim like Wolfgang. It's almost like you have to. ๐Ÿค”

I'll have to write down the names of all of the Barry Kotter books and have Bruce write them too ๐Ÿ˜…

I love how you used up your time until Monday morning. All of these babies! Well, all of these visitors to babies, lol. And the family dinner wy Bruce and Walker is cute! Gee, I wonder why they both have the same favorite author ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ahhh, I like your edit too. Munch family meals club always sounds interesting. โค๏ธ

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    The Mortimer in my game is Mortimer Louis, Alexander Goth's and Amara's son, Catarina's childhood best friend, husband and baby daddy.
    Mortimer Goth the senior has been dead for ages now, he died before any of his grandchildren were born. Alexander named his son Mortimer to honour his father's memory.

Orange got his wish to leave his past behind, but only time will tell if it was a right choice. Besides, he may have gotten his memories erased, but there are people who still remember him and may try to find him in the future.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking Yuki is more focused on curing the infection than on Vampirism right now, and Morgan... It always takes a while for her to realize when Wolfgang is being awful... She's just good at heart and never thinks bad.
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited August 2019
    @DoloresGrey
    I know! And it reappeared again when my sim wrote a second sad book. I sorta feel guilty as its โ€œgodโ€ that I mustโ€™ve given her a narcissistic mother or something.

@AlwaysAsking
    Cecilia is Alexanderโ€™s wife when he moved from Pleasantview to Beacon Bay, at least in the console plot, but then again a definitive timeline of the main universe was inconsistent to begin with when connecting console and pc plots, if I were to use the Landgraabs and the Goths as a referential point of origin.

Itโ€™s mostly game-driven rather than plot-driven. I was anticipating for her to meet someone from the Bouquet Squad first. It just so happened that it was Dino who showed up and he approached her despite Luise trying to be polite and ignoring the sight she saw.

I might decide to post a condensed version of the first winter and spring in Luiseโ€™s generation in this thread so the context is better explained, though the fuller story will still be on my wordpress by October.

I got the pre-made stories and plots from the trailers, images, and sometimes household bio descriptions when it came to premade sims from the gallery.

Her interest in the wishing well is actually because of that big problem she has and she needs a solution, even if that meant fraternizing with unpredictable forces (i.e. Magical beings and objects like Father Winter, Grim, the wishing well, etc.). It has something to do with the fact that there is an โ€œanomalous factorโ€ that shouldnโ€™t be that happened in a certain desert town, but what happened was before Alice Martinโ€™s investigation, though the main story now takes place after the defeat of the Mother Plant and is 80% game-driven.

Wilson Luchador is a 2014 premade gallery sim.

Onto more current events, all the premade elders of my legacy save finally died of old age, so Geeta is dead, Vivian is dead, Maggie is dead, theyโ€™re all dead. It feels bittersweet because it means my game will have a considerable lighter memory load, but theyโ€™re dead.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top