Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2019
    @AlwaysAsking The skill is a 5 level skill for talking to locals and finding stuff. Super useful! I can't use Origin since I am on console because I never have had access to pcs before (only sims medieval once). Secondly, Maybe Felicia will run away after the vacation and fall in love with a local (The local townies actually don't look that bad.. I can't believe I am saying this but.... they look normal!). They will still be legally married but she will disappear for a long period of her kid's lives searching for adventure. Also, I have only been playing TS4 since a few months after it came out for console? I think after Christmas 2017 was when I bought it. That one time I bought TS2 and it turned out to be a downloadable ep on a disc... not the game.. I downloaded it from online once and my laptop couldn't handle it. I did find a copy of TS2 for PS2 in storage somewhere but I lost the PS2. No TS2 for me :D:'(

Well, obviously I know very little about playing Sims on a console :disappointed: It does sound like there's a lot of hassle with trying to connect with the rest of the Sim universe for you guys.

Felicia could definitely carve out a fun life for herself out there in the jungle with a nice looking townie! (I've been getting some decent looking ones too lately!) I think it would be fun to play a sim like that. Carefree and such. I hear the jungle is a bit dangerous though. so there's always that aspect

As far as a doll for your dollhouse, I went looking for the type that I used to have in my dollhouse but can't find them! They were in the middle between these two examples.

LAhSUAP.jpg

JzTGisQ.jpg

They were shaped like people, with arms and legs etc, but they were smooth, with everything painted on, like no nose or feet or anything that sticks out from your body, you know?

I don't think you could make them in this game though!! :smiley:

Oh, editing, that's so sad about Sims 2 waaaa It's a great game

editing again! I'm off to edit pictures and maybe play for a while now, lol
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking well you have to serve food there might be some mods for them though, yeah that's the most you can do for now but the sims enjoy it at least. There is always room for more kids with them :smile:

I'm really good at falling behind in this thread. ha I remember thinking of the last time I married Raj off with anyone then I couldn't remember if I mentioned that before or not.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Minerva's Great-Great-Great-Great Grandmother's sister bought the vet office after I got the Pets expansion pack. Was going to bounce back between the two sisters that generation since I liked them both, got distracted and only focused on the one that eventually became Minerva's ancestor. So I imagine those headstones are from the sister and her whole family that died while owning the vet or something.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,658 Member
    Today I decided being New Years Eve, instead of my sims just celebrating at home, I sent them on a NYE Pub Crawl, where they drink, have the party spirit, be mischievous, do the count down to midnight, and fight. It was very entertaining. Each pub they went to everyone was celebrating as it was a holiday not just an event. And even when my sim picked a fight, everyone cheered, and the guy he picked a fight with laughed at the end and they patted each other on the back. I didn't want it to turn nasty, and it didn't. Happy days :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    LindsaySeddon1LindsaySeddon1 Posts: 284 Member
    @LindsaySeddon1 Oh my, someone, or something, in the game is a bit mixed up :smiley: Did you check your settings in CAS? You can set for yourself whether you want your Sim to be able to get pregnant or pee sitting or standing. Everything is possible in a magical world!

She's second generation, I didn't make her, and when I checked in CAS the gender stuff is greyed out. But as long as she's able to get pregnant that's all I care about anyway :smile:
  • Options
    Oh look, Yadira is a toddler now. How cute, here she is taking her first steps.
    hKTyAOr.png
    How sweet.
    8dlMENn.png
    Ryker was at work when she aged up.
    Ryker: "Whose kid is this?"
    That's yours you idiot.
    V5XdNSm.png
    Speaking of which, Ryker's a bit of a celebrity now after he was given a role on a reality show after a contestant was forced to drop out. Hooray.
    a1WNFQ9.png
    Oh and that's when Zelda brought home her classmate, Octavia Moon and Thorne Bailey's SECOND son (Orange is already a young adult I believe....and he is ugly as sin), Chadwick Bailey.
    9xglTtO.png
    Well I guess it's normal for a celebrity kid to have another celebrity kid as a friend.
    8DTW4x1.png
    Speaking of celebrity, Minerva became a 5 star celebrity. Hence the glowing.
    tes6iUn.png
    Chadwick: "Hey, what are you doing?"
    Minerva: "Just hacking into your parents' bank account and siphoning out their funds just to mess with them."
    Chadwick: "Neat."
    WTez6SW.png
    Gotta enjoy what little time you have left with McCloud!
    Sv7xF7S.png
    Meanwhile, Zelda and Chadwick get more acquainted over the old video game console.
    Ba1wHgw.png
    Aww looks like little Ryker tuckered himself out. How sweet.
    GMRmR1d.png
    Speaking of 'aww', awwwwwww Yadira had a nightmare and went directly to her big sister for comfort.
    CAWwuGS.png
    Guess she can keep Yadira entertained until she goes back to bed, while McCloud looks quite concerned about the little human.
    BV0qTfj.png
    Minerva went from her bed straight to her production system to make a makeup tutorial.
    jHNgq7J.png
    Ryker: "You know people can see you through those gigantic windows right?"
    VNx47Mi.png
    That night, Minerva went out to the city to get her spot on the Walk of Fame, people really are laying out the welcome mat for the couple.
    AeoasNQ.png
    Yes, not just for Minerva, but for Ryker too.
    TSLjFtk.png
    Minerva's fame is so powerful she made her mother (who was already a 5 star celebrity) faint.
    zEc88oG.png
    Apparently Ryker has that power too.
    ti0Oc75.png
    Minerva's fame is so powerful she gets 4 star celebrities to act as paparazzi for her.
    t4xI8RN.png
    Look at that, she's even signing autographs now.
    XDTd3Dl.png
    Now people are even copying her style......pretty creepy....even got the glasses.
    SHWrdXM.png
    Oh well, selfie time with her fans.
    F2GAQQt.png
    Also, if you wanted to see how Orange Bailey-Moon looks like now a days, that's him in that awful red outfit right there. Like I said, he got ugly.
    n26qF31.png
    Meanwhile, Minerva and her father perform the ancient alien secret handshake.
    sIFEDJW.png
    And that's when little Zelda attempted to take the best opportunity and show off some of her acting skills by performing a few particularly emotional monologues.
    7QwVjCt.png
    Okay seriously India, that's your sister. Nothing to get REALLY worked up about.
    gdso2IE.png
    Well now it's finally time for Minerva to get her spot on the walk of fame.
    45ZDyvg.png
    axcFA8u.png
    Still creepy.
    KbZSlBU.png
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited May 2019
    @AlwaysAsking It is very hard to connect and this is possibly the only way. You can join sims clubs and stuff on PS4 but since I don't really have great wifi I can't join them. Secondly, I played through the Jungle and it really isn't that bad. I mean there are curses and bees and stuff but nothing life threatening. The only curses I really got were visions of food and skeleton. When my sim got skeleton she was pregnant so she didn't become a skeleton. Thirdly, thanks for the pics. I think I actually can do it. Large eyes, Black eyes, Old clothes, Flat figure, Smooth figure IDK, lol. I was thinking of those small, white porcelain dolls. Well thanks!
    Post edited by queenvortex808 on
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    @AlwaysAsking She’ll catch a break soon ;) She has to move on from Barry, I do love you had Lily and Victor have a child, Victor is one of my favorite sims and imo he deserves the best. I gave Christopher the wild trait, he’s so adorable but when I move the camera to him, I find him running around naked😳 :D even in public. I didn’t think about changing the unflirty trait in the future but, if things pull through I think I will.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Nancy was feeling somewhat more forgiving the next morning.

sJpSXmg.png?1

Nancy couldn't work out how her life had got to this point: her husband was cheating, her son was drifting out of her control, Johnny still wouldn't admit she was right and come home, her house seemed to be full of gremlins which broke everything and she was wracked with constant pains and bladder failure.

XxYRDIQ.png?1

She was furious to discover that her husband's floozy hadn't left at all but had spent the night on the third floor of the house

wpaYek1.png?1

Johnny walked into the middle of something he wanted no part of.

Ts5Hcod.png?1

He was upset and dismayed that his mother had discovered one of the things he had learnt on the computer.

2x80rhx.png?1

He went and spent time with Mathew and Rosaline.

8O8w3tf.png?1
    Vd73HE9.png?1

Meanwhile:
    6U1swZG.png?1
    A9tiBg8.png?1

When she had won the fight Nancy told Amina to go for good this time.

LhrCR4q.png?1

Amina is not scared of Nancy at all - she is tough and obviously feels Geoffrey is worth it. She does not understand the concept of leave. She sat in the lounge watching TV and waiting for Geoffrey.

Q60WCKI.png?1

I contemplated them breaking up but she started doing all the housework so Geoffrey was very happy to see her and invited her to spend the night.

hBPgeHe.png?1

bPv86WD.png?1

Minty had to tell Malcolm everything as he had been at work.
    p75NrEO.png?1

His mother arrived home exhausted and dirty and collapsed in the street. Malcolm ignored her and asked Minty to stargaze instead.

8QPJUZp.png?1
  • Options
    Wow so many updates over the last 2 days.

Welcome back @DoodlyDoofus I love Minerva and her story.

@queenvortex808 I love your different and creative ideas for sims stories - the dolls house sounds fascinating

@AlwaysAsking Johnny learnt a lot from that computer - I think everyone in the house has secrets (except the toddlers) and he has got drawn into it and even has the Rosaline secret now. I can't tell all the secrets at once or there would be no story :wink:
    I feel sorry for Johnny but I don't control him - he keeps autonomously visiting. Just like Amina is not part of the household so not controlled. She is obviously a townie who believes she deserves more than a background bit part and is going to put herself centre stage.

Don at Raj's party was hilarious. I love how sims have no concept of appropriate social boundaries sometimes. I hope Summer feels happier now.

Thank you for saying Gunther cried when told diego was pregnant - one of my male sims did this the other day and I was hurt because I thought he was disappointed (though his behaviour afterwards showed he wasn't) - I feel better knowing it was joy.

And bad things do happen when you play with aging on. Fabian is significantly older than Alana, and I have played quite a bit further than I have shared on here - with aging on things like this happen:

HcJM64R.png?1

Alana was inviting people to a party and I couldn't work out who this old guy in her friends list was at first. Then it hit me and I was sad. He is a good looking elder though.
  • Options
    AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    edited May 2019
    eguJde8.jpg
    Continuing to work on my "End Sim Hunger" project

CiuY2mP.jpg
    I thought I'd start simple and make a sandwich~

7PCgBAk.jpg
    Mind you.. T^T I tried to clone chocolate cake.. it did not go well, in spite of repeated attempts.. I'm working on it.

zwqCsMl.jpg
    After that I thought that the day would be average, evidently I thought wrong.
    Post edited by Amavari on
  • Options
    @Becka28 Thanks! I take joy in that you like my nonesense :D
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @AlwaysAsking You can buy goldfish for aquariums? Never knew that. I've always fished for them.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    No gaming today, repartitioning my harddrives. Also, realized that I without knowing it made Lena look almost identical to Stefania Ferrario.
    GOOGLE WITH CARE. Not everything she does is 100% SFW but she's not smutty.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    I made the dolls. Dolly Porcelain (Young Adult) and Toy Porcelain (Toddler). They also have two pets, Puppy Porcelain and Kitty Porcelain. They are both really light and have really high voices. Dolly has a crack in her porcelain though (get famous scars). They aren't very clothed since dolls are.. well their clothes is hard to put on and easy to lose. I am starting to get Felicia to run away from Jonah.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    edited May 2019
    Okay, so I went last night and downloaded the TS4 for free as well as the free holiday pack. Not too sure if I'll ever buy any of the packs for that game as I'm still very much in love with TS3. Now at least I can say that I have TS4 and that I've tried it out. I think it's a game that I might play every once in awhile as I still have way too much in TS3 that I want to do as well as playing my World of Warcraft game... :)

So to start off, I made a house in Willow Creek... :)
    PNuBUgvl.png

My SS playing a video game on her phone... :)
    HfCDad0l.png

Then it was off to watch some TV... :)
    xx6TcgWl.png

I joined the painter career of course. So I started a painting that I sold for 45 simoleons... :)
    hh51wZGl.png
    CvF6lOBl.png

Then the welcome wagon showed up... :) (Sorry if I don't know their names yet.)
    AzCIKnfl.png
    QmQPFlCl.png

Then I invited everyone inside where we all ate some fruit cake which gave me an uncomfortable feeling... :(
    kkjU1cjl.png

I think we all know who this is... ;)
    nLNSh4ql.png

Katrine Caliente... :)
    u4FVeR1l.png

And that's it for now... :)
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • Options
    @Amavari Is your sim an alien? Was she being abducted in the last shot? So aliens abduct each other too? I didn't know that, how funny. Typical that you can clone sandwiches and not cake. Sounds like life in general.
  • Options
    Enorats01Enorats01 Posts: 2 New Member
    What happened? I tried out the Sims 4 for the first time because it was free. My Sim was cooking breakfast, randomly started a fire.. then proceeded to spend an entire day doing nothing but screaming as her house burned down.

Despite the alarm, firefighters never showed up. Also, she refused to follow any commands at all the entire time and would not put out any part of the fire until it was totally burned out. I'm honestly not even sure why there was an option for "extinguish fire", because she just stood their screaming and ignoring me.

This game has been out for 4 years, and it's still this buggy?
  • Options
    What happened? I tried out the Sims 4 for the first time because it was free. My Sim was cooking breakfast, randomly started a fire.. then proceeded to spend an entire day doing nothing but screaming as her house burned down.

Despite the alarm, firefighters never showed up. Also, she refused to follow any commands at all the entire time and would not put out any part of the fire until it was totally burned out. I'm honestly not even sure why there was an option for "extinguish fire", because she just stood their screaming and ignoring me.

This game has been out for 4 years, and it's still this buggy?

There are no firemen in the game. Either you put it out, the expensive fire alarm does or you do... or death.. Sims are kind of useless during fires.
  • Options
    Enorats01Enorats01 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @queenvortex808 said:
    > Enorats01 wrote: Β»
    >
    > What happened? I tried out the Sims 4 for the first time because it was free. My Sim was cooking breakfast, randomly started a fire.. then proceeded to spend an entire day doing nothing but screaming as her house burned down.
    >
    > Despite the alarm, firefighters never showed up. Also, she refused to follow any commands at all the entire time and would not put out any part of the fire until it was totally burned out. I'm honestly not even sure why there was an option for "extinguish fire", because she just stood their screaming and ignoring me.
    >
    > This game has been out for 4 years, and it's still this buggy?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There are no firemen in the game. Either you put it out, the expensive fire alarm does or you do... or death.. Sims are kind of useless during fires.

I.. just.. what? What are fire alarms even for then? How do you put it out? The sim was totally unresponsive, so it's not like I could actually do anything. In previous games alarms would summon firefighters.. here they serve no purpose at all?

If that's true.. well, wow. I can see why this flopped so badly. This isn't even playable.
  • Options
    onigirilover2onigirilover2 Posts: 22 Member
    My heir married Alexander Goth .. after their baby aged-up to toddlerhood hehe

GzRKWtY.png

Selfie with her sis
    jQAwfca.png
  • Options
    Minerva decided to play with McCloud....she's literally only doing it for the views on SimsTube.
    5otgn73.png
    And it works.
    pco4RGx.png
    Don't worry, she doesn't do the same with her kids. She spends time with them not just because of the views, but because she loves them oh so much.
    Xmg8ALw.png
    However that was the sound of a cash register going off in her head thinking of all the money she could make with those videos.
    ja4BVSB.png
    Oh well, there's someone who loves McCloud unconditionally.
    GaMSdkT.png
    Also just realized, freckles. So cute.
    7vcvUq4.png
    Almost as cute as this picture.
    d0U7kgN.png
    Speaking of Zelda, it's her birthday so we might as well throw her a nice big party since they're rich celebs who can afford it (though Ryker obviously doesn't look like he wanted to spend that much.)
    9nVBQ6U.png
    Minvera: "Oh god no, all these poor people are here."
    Ryker: "That's your family..."
    4OX4m1Q.png
    That's Minerva's mother dressed as her.....still very creepy.
    G4P2Juo.png
    Lemmy: "Need a nice stiff drink to get myself through a kid's birthday party."
    tVABPEz.png
    Looks as if Zelda and Ryker have two different opinions on this entertainer that they hired tonight.
    Cak6hIp.png
    Well looks like Minerva's little sister is pregnant. Congrats.
    fBqLn6N.png
    Speaking of congrats, here's Grandma congratulating Zelda for being so smart when she has Ryker's genes coursing through her veins. Also pictured in the background, Minerva's other pregnant sister.
    wfvzuLs.png
    Zelda: "Hey Grandpa, since it's my birthday you're going to give me some money right?"
    Lemmy: "Kid, I don't give anyone money, not even if you're family."
    She tried.
    2XEwNlw.png
    Lemmy, stop showing off. This is your Granddaughter's party not yours.
    xWZai4P.png
    It's finally time to age up, what will Zelda wish for?
    Zg6Ir7r.png
    Lemmy: "Obviously some tinnitus!"
    yFEK0qs.png
    2JQGFos.png
    sfLdyCM.png
    Now Zelda's a teenager.
    3W2pwRA.png
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    @lisasc360 I moved your post into here from The Sims 3 thread because it's more Sims 4 related :smile:
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

@RedDestiny92 Well doesn't that figure? πŸ˜… It would be too good to be true that a table would spawn food LOL

And I don't remember everything that happens in this thread, but I don't remember you mentioning marrying Raj off to anyone πŸ˜‚ It's quite possible that I'm wrong though.

@DoodlyDoofus Wow, is that how that MCCC thing works? Or would the game just keep a family going like that by itself if you had aging on? I don't play with aging on and I don't have the MCCC mod πŸ˜… Thanks for answering my question though 😊 It was just too weird that there were gravestones there.

Your new updates are great, the way you make Ryker act is just so funny. The fact that he could very possibly not know if that was his child looked very realistic LOL. And is your game actually doing the thing about people dressing like Minerva? I don't have Get famous so I don't know if that's normal or not.

And I don't know if I've just been missing it the whole time but is Minerva actually part alien? You mentioned that she and her father had an ancient alien secret handshake.

@February11 That sounds really fun! How many times were you able to do the countdown though? And if your sim was picking fights like that on some other day, what would happen?

@LindsaySeddon1 Geez that is so weird that the gender stuff is greyed out. I never heard of that before, but you're right, as long as she can get pregnant that's all that matters πŸ˜…

@queenvortex808 I'm sorry to hear your wifi isn't very good. That just adds to the problem of trying to be connected with the Sims community. πŸ˜”

It sounds like your dollhouse endeavor is going well though. The names and descriptions of the dolls are so funny. I can just imagine the really high voices, and yes doll clothes are very easy to lose, it's very annoying lol.

Is Felicia upset about being away from Jonah or does she just not care? Because if she doesn't even care it should be pretty easy πŸ˜‚

@CrystalAbyss1 Okay okay, I'll try to be patient and see how she gets through this disaster, but it's going to drive me crazy for the rest of my life if I don't know what Barry said in the letter that she didn't open! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š

I am finding Victor to be very likeable as well, but Lily is nearly unplayable. She showed up at a park today and destroyed a doll house twice! I know I said I wasn't going to change traits on the premades, but if she can't be trained to be a better person, she's going to find herself divorced or something!

And yes, my little wild toddler runs around naked in public all the time. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ She reminds me of my own daughter as a toddler, sadly LOL

@Becka28 It seems as if Nancy is finally getting all that's been coming to her. Did you know that Amina had stayed at the house up on the third floor? It is so funny that she acts like that autonomously! I was not surprised that Nancy won the fight though. I was surprised that Amina continued to stay there, and then she started cleaning LOL. Looks like Geoffrey has his own little harem going!

I never realized that Johnny did not know that Rosaline was his baby! I thought they were both keeping that secret from Malcolm.

Summer and Don at the party were really funny. I seriously have no idea why she was so sad, but all I could think of was that she couldn't sit by him, or because I had moved him in with Raj's family for a while. I don't know if a Sim would independently act like that because their boyfriend moved out, you know? But yes, she was much happier afterwards πŸ˜‚

It was actually Gavin who cried when Dina got pregnant. (At least I think it's Dina, it's the blond caliente sister LOL) and for a split second, I was a bit upset too, but then I remembered a few of you saying how incredibly sweet he was, so it really only took a microsecond to figure out what was going on, and snap a picture of him. It was really sweet. I know Gunther looked very choked up, but he did not actually cry, it was still very sweet though.

And yeah, it is rather sad that Fabian is an elder now, but holy cow he's one fabulous looking elder! It should also make it easier for her to stick with J. Because as far as I know, those elders don't do well with too much woohoo πŸ˜‰ No wonder he wasn't interested and just wanted to play computer games. He was almost at the point that it was going to kill him πŸ˜‚

@Amavari Wow! Your Sim's lab / home is really cool looking! So futuristic! And apparently it's sandwiches that we have in our future, not chocolate cake πŸ˜…

@calaprfy I haven't done it in a while, but I'm pretty sure that if you just put an empty fish bowl in your house and click on it it will give you the option to buy different fish to put in it, like goldfish and bettas. However, I don't know if those are the goldfish that would work to go fishing for the shark.

I'll have to finish up my commenting tomorrow. Somehow I have to get to sleep!! Once again it's almost 4 a.m.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    Becka28 wrote: Β»
    @Amavari Is your sim an alien? Was she being abducted in the last shot? So aliens abduct each other too? I didn't know that, how funny. Typical that you can clone sandwiches and not cake. Sounds like life in general.

Yeah she has been abducted three times so far T^T eventually I just got around to programming my satellite to prevent it from happening, though it was pretty funny given that she's on earth hiding from other aliens >.>

@AlwaysAsking yeah it figures right? Every time she tried to clone cake it came out a square of gray matter, I guess cake is too complex for a mere super advanced machine to successfully replicate

And thank you, I am pretty proud of how it turned out XD i basically designed it to be a fancy "space rv" that can also be used for science and political work. It's quickly filling up with a lot of inventions so I may build a bigger one soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top