Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I put on aging after not having it on for a while - lots of babies and lots death. However I wanted to share this photo of my sim and Vlad's daughter I am not sure who her mother is - she died quite a while ago. I have MCCC running in background and see is not played and still a teenager. I did go in and give her a make over but no structural changes. I think she is quite nice looking. We will see how her children turn out once she has one.
    47106915594_57dd46a23b_z.jpg
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Just saying I always look forward to when you reply to my nonsense.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2019
    Here's the story of Raj Rasoya's baby – With a guest appearance from Mr Popular himself! Don Lothario

Apparently Raj has the unflirty trait, so I thought it would be pretty impossible to get him together with somebody. But, with the help of a level 9 flirty painting, I managed to have him meet, and try for a baby, with a townie named Hannah, all in one night.

0kThCyY.png
    qDsyoY7.png

Hannah was a bit trepidatious about telling Raj the “Big news”

cbp5VwO.png

But she shouldn’t have worried, because the first thing Raj said was, “Let’s go tell my mom!

y5ZI51p.png

(In 2 spoilers: 1 to save room - and 1 for a laugh)

Of course Geeta was absolutely thrilled to hear the news, after all, that's all she wants, is for Raj to have lots of babies, and she was convinced he never would!

xuiqsad.png
    nMcLiYI.png

Hannah moved in with them, and a short time later their little girl Jacqueline was born.

3gsCVJ7.png
    vnxwzy4.png
    7taMOly.png
    5LNh7sc.png

Geeta was understandably thrilled, and she whipped up some food and told Raj and Hannah to invite some friends over to celebrate!

Z7dBEap.png

The first guest to arrive was Don Lothario (note from author, when he showed up I had to quickly click "add to family," because between Raj and Hannah they knew about four other people in the whole town, and most of them were absolute nobodies).

KqLavjF.png

In the meantime, as soon as Don was added to the family, he had a long laundry list of friends and so he invited his over).

pZE8h8r.png
    uiqgKiB.png
    HbOP2Xx.png

The meet and greet for Jacqueline was going very nicely, everybody was happy to see the baby, and Geeta was having lots of fun showing her off.

zFw6VWd.png

Sadly, Summer Holiday seem to be having less than a wonderful time. She kept looking at Don with such a sad look on her face.

lH3cjgP.png
    AkLUrKB.png

Then, of all the strange things, Hannah got all mad at Raj because he was flirting with somebody! (I was never able to figure out who he had been flirting with, but I thought it was pretty hysterical considering how upset he'd gotten when she even tried to hug him after he came home from work.)

uholQFA.png

Anyway, Don seemed to be trying to reassure Summer that everything was fine with some very suggestive glances. She was clearly upset because she could not sit next to him anywhere.

VoEJIlE.png
    bvOXxzt.png

Soon enough, Don was able to overcome that problem, because he just got up and went right over to her.

aOT4zOK.png
    Story resumes:

The next thing you know. Brant is giving Don some really funny looks,

8yY3Yua.png
    bWhoPmX.png

And a few minutes later Don comes breezing past in his underwear, with Summer right behind him with a happy smile on her face.

5IzSRr9.png

Gee, I wonder where they went lol

Don stayed for a while after the party to give Raj and Hannah time to get over their little tiff.
    Yes, Mr. Pretty boy - Oblivious to reality, stayed to care for a baby while his friends argued!
    Is this a new Don?!
    Or perhaps Geeta had already gone to bed, and I hadn’t had a chance to move Don back to Summer’s house? But really? Who knows? And is it actually that important? The point is, he did it, and he did it well!

7DAnFbl.png
    BjqOYho.png

Raj and Hannah were fine after a short time, because eventually Raj convinced Hannah that what she thought was flirting was not flirting, because Raj doesn't flirt with people!

KqLavjF.png
    Story ends:

Once the party was over, Don happily returned to his sweet girlfriend Summer, and his darling baby boy, Floyd. (Who, by the way, is going to be called Sonny from now on. Get it? Summer - Sonny :wink: )

xDTTf49.png
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    I want to make a dollhouse next time I play.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Wow, it's literally been 2 months and 31 pages since I last posted here. Might as well....

So uhh yeah, Minerva had that baby a while back, little Yadira.
    XmOERw1.png
    Meanwhile, her Fox aged up to an elder. So now she's enjoying what time she has left with him....Man, owning a pet sucks.
    ycL7xqB.png
    Still weird to see that her husband has autographed pictures of Minerva's parents hanging up in their living room.
    n4F7z1C.png
    Speaking of family, Minerva has taken the step to enroll young Zelda in an acting class.
    O07no1G.png
    Don't know why Ryker is helping Zelda with her homework. Pretty sure he's all brawn and no brains, Zelda's going to be an F- Average student like her father was.
    kGjsISs.png
    So what's Minerva doing here?
    8YkPKyW.png
    Ah, table scraps for the dog of course.
    dcMikfD.png
    Ryker isn't too pleased about that.
    lp5mMGO.png
    Good way to describe these two. Minerva's hacking into the Government's computer system while Zelda practices her lines.
    0tVMHIT.png
    Success, Minerva got into the system.
    HQnoPcS.png
    Drone: "We probably shouldn't have recorded that."
    6gLMrZC.png
    Speaking of recording things with the drone, Minerva has her drone recording her taking a selfie for her SimsTube channel....Talking about reaching levels of trendiness that man has never seen before.
    dJHRYw7.png
    Gotta spend as much time with McCloud as humanly possible.
    yDsCzJx.png
    Oh hey good news, Minerva fulfilled her New Years resolution. By losing that weight.
    Before
    AI7I9Ri.png
    After
    4sGwoXs.png
    AND you still get to keep your nice curves as well, things are going great for ol' Minnie.
    rd095Eh.png
    Time to celebrate.
    VzxlzCN.png
    Oh no, what could Zelda be crying about?
    ERwJyC9.png
    Nothing, that's called acting baby.
    vrB8zZd.png
    Meanwhile here's McCloud greeting the paparazzi.
    bWDnIYA.png
    Speaking of paparazzi, here's Ryker posing for those parasites. Gotta give them a show, right?
    mluXroC.png
    Oh dear no, McCloud needs to go to the vet!
    G4IACwo.png
    We're at the vet and-What the hell is this?! Why are there so many human graves at the vet?!?!
    VKrcmq2.png
    Pay no attention to that, Minerva has fans to sign autographs for while her fox gets his life saving treatment.
    tkMJ71o.png
    8ffm5f1.png
    He lived by the way.
    snk1yfQ.png
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Beardedgeek This is what happens when the closest thing you can get to having a military family is either space ranger or super spy XD that's why I ended up just deciding that the whole family is Mandalorian and giving them the Boba Fett outfit as one of their options, though it might settle down for awhile now that an actual military carrier is available....

But probably not....
    XD... but yes... that is about as normal as my families get... that said, Vatani is legitimately the family superhero, any time something happens she always seems to be right there to fix it
    Post edited by Amavari on
  • LindsaySeddon1LindsaySeddon1 Posts: 284 Member
    Today my female pregnant sim went to the toilet standing up. This is going to be one painful birth...
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @Daephene Happy to help a fellow simmer! Since my post, I sent another sim to the same spot with goldfish as bait and caught another shark, so that pretty much confirms it.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Minty Update: When I last shared - Malcolm had chosen Minty over his mother and Minty was regretting her affair with Johnny.
    29OAn5I.png?1

Not long after Johnny came by to see Rosaline. Minty explained they were over and why. Johnny felt guilty, relieved and sad all at once.

8dy2mUc.png?1

He got comfort from the one sim who was absolutely crazy about him.

eeODFVh.png?1

However, he learnt several things about his family when he slipped upstairs to play Blic Bloc but accidently saw things not meant for him.
    17w2XAx.png?1

Meanwhile Geoffery caught up with his girlfriend Amina. He had thought she was pregnant last time he visited but she showed up looking the same as ever and never mentioned a baby.

M8hI39k.png?1

cdVrRfg.png?1

(thanks for ruining my screenshot grumpy elder) Geoffery really wanted to know what was happening so he went around to her house but found she didn't live there anymore (only her young adult son was there). He explained his mother had moved into Oakenstead (the huge mansion near the Lewis family). When he got there, he discovered Amina was married to a young man who had only aged up from teen a day ago. Not only that she did have a baby - it wasn't his it was Paolo Rocca's! Amina explained that she really loved Geoffrey but she couldn't wait forever for him to leave Nancy and she had her child's future to think of (Paolo couldn't help he was supporting his wife Candy and their brand new baby). Geoffrey left not sure how he felt.

More Geoffrey / Amina /Nancy drama in spoiler
    Two days later Amina came to the house and let Geoffrey know she wanted to continue their affair. The young boy she had married was boring and didn't get her. Geoffrey didn't think too long before agreeing.

C8yupLc.png?1

Unfortunately, Nancy came home at exactly the wrong time.

6O0zjPm.png?1

Kc7kTLG.png?1

She screamed at Amina to get out then slapped Geoffrey some more. Geoffrey found his wife's passionate jealousy exciting.

2B5afdy.png?1

Nancy wasn't quite ready to forgive him.
    8180xA5.png?1

But she was glad that woman had left ................ but has she???

Meanwhile Minty and Malcolm were just enjoying each others company and were oblivious to all the drama that had happened and was about to happen
    PRmW2wl.png?1
  • kaspertellykaspertelly Posts: 23 Member
    > @kaspertelly my gosh, yes I guess in extreme violence mod causes some mayhem. What the heck is the punk doing now? I think I'd start a new game and get rid of that mod!

Hahahaha I did get rid of the game....but not the mod. How can I post pictures?!? and if i post pics...can it be from the extreme violence mod? would that be too much showing knives and blood?! What about like pictures of the woohoo from the sims?!
  • kaspertellykaspertelly Posts: 23 Member
    @AlwaysAsking forgot to include your user
    @AlwaysAsking Just wanted to let you know in case you didn't notice in the last page I answered your question.
    I made the dollhouse.. it's nice.
    edited May 2019
    @queenvortex808
    @AlwaysAsking Just wanted to let you know in case you didn't notice in the last page I answered your question.

Hi! I'm just getting on to be able to comment on anything, lol, but I'll make sure to look for it.

Also, I keep hearing about this "dollhouse" thing, but I have no clue what it is, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

@AlwaysAsking Okay, the dollhouse is a house that is missing a wall like actual dollhouses. So I created a dollhouse-like home in TS4. Now I just need to make a sim named Barbie Doll. :D
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    It's been a busy week but here's an update on Scarlet. Since finding out she's pregnant Scarlet was beginning to wake up in the middle of the night to eat. VR46FY3.jpgAt a local picnic spot, sims cooked so much hotdogs and burgers, she sneaked in to grab a bite.7CMZ2kG.jpg With time, she told her father about her pregnancy and he seemed quite pleased to become a grandfather again, though she purposely left out Barry, as she was not sure how he would take that.oMC8ure.jpgHer broter Mathias would come over to make sure she was well, and was excited to soon be an uncle. He helped to make sure she was prepared.nXElY3d.jpgHowever she didn't feel she was prepared, she woke up in the middle of night and decided to go on a walk. She ended up walking to her shop.ZQ6IH6p.jpgShe thought back as she looked through the glass windows, on how recently business wasn't well. Sales have dropped, she had no salesperson and very little foot traffic. A kid earlier in the week even made a mess outside near the entrancelXAVC7b.jpgShe thought about it again in the morning, as she was making breakfast, her business was costing her and she wasn't making any more gains. She was about to give birth and financially was not prepared. Her home was not meant for more than 1 sim, and if she wanted to move to a new home fit for a child, she'd have to sell her business. So she did.Fb4GaVK.jpgShe found a home on the market, and figured that it would do.KD821Iz.jpg A few days before she moved out, she received mail from Barry. 6kOk6vB.jpgShe didn't want anything to do with Barry anymore, he told her that he didn't want kids and how he felt about them. He probably wouldn't take the news well, so she decided to just throw out his mail.nfcAU6D.jpg
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    Shortly after moving to her new home, Scarlet was ready to give birthLh6Ne5v.jpgShe'd given birth to a healthy baby boy, whom she named Christopher.uW8rSSw.jpgShe was happy he was finally with hersRtlO47.jpgSoon he had grown to fast and was a very energetic toddler.SWVX1Gb.jpgEven her brother Mathias had come to visit ChristopherYDQWJYX.jpg
    HAdbhXb.jpgScarlet enjoyed the time she spent with Christopher, she had to enjoy it while she can. They were living off the money she got when she sold the shop, so soon she had to find a job. 2glHONN.jpgThough parenthood kept her busy, she'd find herself getting time to eat, when the sun would set1gFQSYS.jpg
    and when she would finally get a chance to get a full nights sleep, well Christopher would change thaty4qPa4Y.jpg
    Though Scarlet would try to enjoy the moment8PMnAGz.jpg
    @AlwaysAsking very neat you used a flirty painting to catch Raj. I actually changed Scarlets trait's and she is now unflirty too!Two failed relationships hit her hard, and now she'll be uncomfortable with any romanctic advances. Am curious if it'll make it difficult in the future.
    edited May 2019
    Ok! I’m back, lol

Most times I don’t get a chance to post during the day, That’s why you’ll often see me saying it’s 3 am or whatnot, because I don’t get to play the game, edit the pictures, write stories, or come here until after 10pm at night. It’s hard to keep up!

@LordGalious I did check out your challenge! It’s very cool! I’m not sure if I’ll be able to try it for a while though. I only have one save with aging on, and I have to rotate between 10 or so families there. The other are all time stopped for Sim-Lit purposes. If having aging on in this one game turns out to be ok for me, then I might be willing to try this. I’m just very attached to my Sims and never let them die!
    What’s good about your challenge is that technically they never do “die,” but I don’t yet know how I’ll feel when someone dies in the game I’m playing now, with aging on, lol.

@RedDestiny92 Wait! Are you saying that the buffet table from luxury party can just spawn food?!! If this is true then I’m in virtual Heaven! Lol

But, anyway, yes, I know of two different doctors who both had about 6 kids. I guess it’s the same sort of thing as your mom there who’s sad about not being pregnant, if you have the money and the room, go ahead, have more kids! Lol
    I guess the other way around it would be to move the cake and bassinet where the most people are but sometimes just got to get it out of the way and celebrate the rest of the time.

I did end up doing it like that for the Heckings, when I aged Brook up. She took a picture or two with Brent’s parents (because I’d just created them) as an infant, but then aged her up so she could be at her own party.

@HillyBeth, Oh, ok, I’m glad that you found a way to stop the problem in your game! But …. Are those two Sims dead? :wink:
    Also, I didn’t realize that new rooms were added to the build part of the game as we got new packs! Lol, I guess I should’ve figured that out, but I never use those rooms. I’m going to go through and look at them again, and try to see where they came from. Your kitchen looks really super! I love all the color matching, and the curtains with the white windows and white table is my favorite part!

@SimAlexandria This is news to me! I didn’t realize that there was an evil king in Strangerville! :smiley: Lol! Also, he doesn’t look all that evil to me, he’s playing with dolls, but hey, what do I know? Princess Kaye looks very sweet.

@queenvortex808 Ahhh, ok. Much is explained. Felicia was from Selvadora, She met Jonah there, but they had to move back to the “normal” world if they wanted to be together, probably because of his job. Well, I’m glad they finally got the money together to go back to the jungle for a visit! And a fortuitous on at that! A boy named Cliff! Fun! Are there any cliffs in that jungle? :smiley: That’s pretty funny that she walks to the bathroom, although, I have to say, I prefer when they do that, or else that green stink cloud appears over the bush :D It’s interesting that they can swim and talk to the other one if the other one is busy. It must make the cued actions confused. lol

The Saint Bingo thing is hilarious. How do you know Myshumo meant Bingo in Sims 2 though?

And I love replying to your nonsense :smiley: It definitely livens my day, and gives me things to ask about. That is my name after all; “Always asking”

@verlainem Is there a way to find out who her mother is? I’d love to know who’d voluntarily have a child with Vlad, lmao. Your Sim is very nice looking! The green eyes with the green shirt is awesome!

@DoodlyDoofus. I’d wondered where you gone off too. It’s good to see Minerva and Ryker again. Minerva’s weight loss is wonderful! Good for her. And Zelda tricking everyone with her crying is classic, what a self satisfied look she has in the next picture, lol Do I dare ask, do you know why there are headstones at the vet’s office? How very odd.

@Amavari Ahhh, it’s good to hear that Vatani is usually a super hero, much better than a rebellious teenager. Watch out for those mood swings, right? :wink:

@LindsaySeddon1 Oh my, someone, or something, in the game is a bit mixed up :smiley: Did you check your settings in CAS? You can set for yourself whether you want your Sim to be able to get pregnant or pee sitting or standing. Everything is possible in a magical world!

@calaprfy Good to know you’ve confirmed it! Are they the goldfish you can buy for the fish aquariums, or do you have to catch them?

@Becka28 Oh my!!! What did Johnny learn!?! Don’t leave us hanging like this! Lol
    And wow! I’m extremely surprised that Geoffery lived through that encounter with Nancy. Somehow I think that Amina might not. And wow! She is some piece of work! Woohooing with two married men, and then runs off and marries a “kid” herself. I’m glad it wasn’t Geoffery’s child!

Oh dear, what’s in store for Minty and Malcolm? Just when everything started to go well.

@kaspertelly You have to make a certain number of posts before you can post pictures. Once you can post them you need to upload them to an image hosting site, like Imgur, and get BBS links to copy and paste into your comments here.
    As for posting violent or sexual things, I believe you can post mild sorts of violence as long as you put it in a “spoiler” so no one has to see it if they don’t want too.

Sexual stuff, if it’s from a mod and shows anything “realistic” is a no, as far as I know.

I’m glad you got rid of that game, but if you still have the mod I can see it happening again :smiley:

Posting this now, then I will continue commenting, this is just getting too long, lmao
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

@AlwaysAsking When I am not on the forum or playing sims I do random research. I usually research death because for some reason that interests me. I know so much of all the games from research but sadly I have never been blessed the playing of TS2 or TS1. I think getting Jungle Adventure put a bug into my game where anywhere there is a pool they just swim. They have been doing some weird stuff. By the way, Felicia is pregnant again! Same place with Cliff too. I can't wait till he grows up. I am thinking of divorcing them since Jonah is slowing her down. I swear that Selvadorian skill is the easiest skill to learn.

@queenvortex Lol! The dollhouse sounds like a really cute idea! Idk if I’ll do it though, I take so many pictures in my game, and it would make the pictures look weird. :D

Making a Sim named Barbie Doll is classic! I’ll bet there are a million on the gallery, but you should see what you can do! Don’t forget to make her figure absolutely impossible to actually attain, give her heels to wear for every outfit, and make her eyes way too big for her face! Rotflmao

@CrystalAbyss1 Oh my gosh! Things went from bad to worse for this poor lady! Oh Scarlet, why didn’t you open the letter from Barry? And now he’ll never be able to find you because you sold your shop, and you moved!! This is disastrous!
    Come on Barry – Lily Feng loves her own child! You can do it too! (lol)

But Christopher is really cute! Btw, I love that name! When I was little my baby doll’s name was Christopher :smile: What trait did you give him? I can’t remember if there’s an energetic one. I know there’s a wild one. My toddler with the wild trait takes off her clothes and runs around naked all the time, lol And somehow Scarlet seems to be maintaining her weight, despite a lot of mentions about eating ???

As for the Unflirty trait, I don’t like it. It’d hard to deal with a lot of the time. But, as someone else mentioned, long ago, once you get your pink bar all the way full with someone, the unflirtiness seems to go away for that person. But the unflirty person will constantly be tense from seeing other people hug or kiss or anything. I don’t ever give it to my Sims on purpose, but I’m leaving the premades as is. So Raj is stuck with it. :smiley::D

I hope it helps Scarlet through her rough patch, but I’d consider giving her something else in the future. Maybe self-confidence if she pulls herself through this nightmare on her own?

SqxdF0m.png

@AlwaysAsking Thanks! I wish I had access to the Gallery since I am a console player. I think I can pull it off but should I do something more original? Do you have any ideas doll-wise? Or maybe instead I could make sims that look like old dolls. When I was younger my mother used to collect old dollhouses so I'll find something. I wish I could post pictures of it, lol.
    Or... mini lego guys... Lego sims? >:)
    @queenvortex808
    @AlwaysAsking When I am not on the forum or playing sims I do random research. I usually research death because for some reason that interests me. I know so much of all the games from research but sadly I have never been blessed the playing of TS2 or TS1. I think getting Jungle Adventure put a bug into my game where anywhere there is a pool they just swim. They have been doing some weird stuff. By the way, Felicia is pregnant again! Same place with Cliff too. I can't wait till he grows up. I am thinking of divorcing them since Jonah is slowing her down. I swear that Selvadorian skill is the easiest skill to learn.

I don't have Jungle Adventure, so I don't know what that skill is.
    As for the bug, have you tried repairing your game through Origin? It does sound super annoying.

I'm sorry you never got to play Sims 2. That was The Best game ever, lol. I never got to play Sims 3. I didn't have a good enough computer when it was first coming out. In fact, I've only been playing Sims 4 since January of 2018, because I finally have a good enough computer lol. Anyway, I know a lot of people who say 3 is the best one.

I suppose divorcing Jonah could help her, but in the long run it's nice to have two parents when there's more than one child.

And ok, I guess if you spend lots of time researching you'll know random bits of info about weird things! :smiley:

SqxdF0m.png

Or... mini lego guys... Lego sims? >:)

Lmao! That would be sooo funny
    SqxdF0m.png

@AlwaysAsking The skill is a 5 level skill for talking to locals and finding stuff. Super useful! I can't use Origin since I am on console because I never have had access to pcs before (only sims medieval once). Secondly, Maybe Felicia will run away after the vacation and fall in love with a local (The local townies actually don't look that bad.. I can't believe I am saying this but.... they look normal!). They will still be legally married but she will disappear for a long period of her kid's lives searching for adventure. Also, I have only been playing TS4 since a few months after it came out for console? I think after Christmas 2017 was when I bought it. That one time I bought TS2 and it turned out to be a downloadable ep on a disc... not the game.. I downloaded it from online once and my laptop couldn't handle it. I did find a copy of TS2 for PS2 in storage somewhere but I lost the PS2. No TS2 for me :D:'(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top