Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    floridiansimmerfloridiansimmer Posts: 22 Member
    Today my sims Eleanor and Diamond Roche had their fourth child and third son, Tristan, and he aged up into a toddler. Their older son Elijah also aged up into a child. Eleanor also reached the top of the writer career!!
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I finally addressed my sim hoarding problem. I released all but 17 of my families into the wild i.e. made them NPCs. It was tough to let them go, but now I can focus on the more established households, and the game is running a lot more smoothly now, it was starting to lag & household management was taking forever to load. So now I just have to resist the urge to bring them back into the fold.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    floridiansimmerfloridiansimmer Posts: 22 Member
    > @floridiansimmer said:
    > Today my sims Eleanor and Diamond Roche had their fourth child and third son, Tristan, and he aged up into a toddler. Their older son Elijah also aged up into a child. Eleanor also reached the top of the writer career!!

also, in one of my other saves, my sims' son, Flynn, aged up into a teen and their oldest son, Aspen, is about to age up into a young adult which means I will be starting gen 3 very soon :smile:
  • Options
    JojogermJojogerm Posts: 1 New Member
    I am doing the not so berry challenge generation #1 and my sim got abducted. After that she got married and had her child (Rose generation #2) She is almost finished her elements collection ( anyone know of places to find rare crystals?) and almost complete her logic and mischief skills!

would anyone be interested in a new challenge... a reindeer challenge? Even though it is really out of date. I have rules and everything ready if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    40478924834_2811bed06d_b.jpg
    While Eliza is in the background dreading another baby growing up her eldest is being the best big sister ever.
    40478925784_01acbcee51_b.jpg
    How they blow through food, even though Ellody's siblings finished off Bob's chicken she's good she'll have a whole steak instead :)
    40478926434_16d6792857_b.jpg
    Leah is such a cute kid.
    40478927504_81694b8492_b.jpg
    Love my photo walls I don't care how cluttered they get, I make sure not to do this for all households I believe that contributes to lag but families might get a smaller set up which is usually fine for me.
    40478929164_5476cc837b_b.jpg
    I love when the kids do this, Malinda isn't that close to her father his schedule makes it harder for him to bond with them but she's still very excited when dad comes home I just happened to see her running out to greet him. Another one did this but I don't remember...I think Naylani.
    40478930254_0b505946df_b.jpg
    Ellody and Trinity are Strawberry's favorites...I would think.
    41192552871_26186fa478_b.jpg
    When he's not being gross Bob is the best...as far as Eliza is concerned.
    40478948224_607048abeb_b.jpg
    Funny, the twins don't mind sharing the bathroom...but one of them walks in on their only brother or mom and the world is ending..lol.
    39381834150_9304216ba7_b.jpg
    Now...I thought that was how pools worked, but I guess I could play it that he doesn't like swimming he just does it to please his sisters poor guy I tried to give him a boy but the pancakes were all about girls this time.
    41192555911_022a12ba1d_b.jpg
    The constant use really wears down on it. :)
    40478934674_0f3edf8e72_b.jpg
    Freedom from her children, she's going to a concert....ah to pretend to be young again.
    40478935334_daa24bbf3a_b.jpg
    She had a good time and since the kids are so well behaved so did Trinity...even my problem child was being good.
    40296376725_4d0454a8a3_b.jpg
    Mmmhmm, Eliza came and put it out but everyone was sent to bed after this and when Bob got home like a few sim seconds later he was off to bed too.
    40478937224_c738c918d4_b.jpg
    Breakfast is just the first meal of the day.
    40296370235_2d3cb7073e_b.jpg
    40296370795_a7ed03dc65_b.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @RedDestiny92 You gave Bob a nice makeover!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Netzspannung funny enough didn't do too much to him, posted in another thread after he lost the weight his face really just needed to be a little longer :D
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    StillYazzyStillYazzy Posts: 2 New Member
    Today... Hmmm... Today... I just looked at the gallery, got base sims, changed them allot, made totally original sims, uploaded a few, played with a non-original private girls' boarding school so yeah. And I also made a household purely to kill, idek why. xD. I just like murdering my sims when they misbehave or just randomly... Ik, weird...
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Nothing too exciting today, just mainly some skill building and job promotions. But ever since I got the vampire pack last week my little stories and dramas are getting alot more fun.

For example, Malcolm Landgraab has no idea that his 2nd child, Malcolm Jr, is really the product of an affair between his wife Nina Caliente and one of my vampires. And yes, Jr is indeed a vampire. He's still a kid, so his vampire teeth hasnt come in yet, so to speak. Nina has always been a flirt and her relationship with Malcolm has been getting pretty dull. So she's been needing some form of excitement in her life. In comes Jerry, a Sim turned Vampire.

After some secret rendezvous with the undead, she got pregnant and isnt planning on telling her husband that their son isnt his. Nancy Landgraab found out about the illicit affair and always knew Nina was going to bring shame and ruin to the Landgraab name. She tried telling Malcolm, but he didnt listen. Its pretty obvious that his son doesnt look at all like him, but he's pretty dense.

The family did go on a nice camping trip earlier today for some much needed R&R and had quite a bit of fun. Malcolm Jr's gotta enjoy as much time in the sun as possible, before he ages up and vampire puberty kicks in.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited April 2018
    I thought it would be time for some deviant play, and it actually happened today.

I played Alyssa and Regan, the latter one having the serial romantic aspiration. They had a bet that Regan needs to seduce every guy Alyssa shows her. She thought Regan wouldn't do that, but she accepted. As smart as Alyssa is, she pointed to Justin Delgato (I didn't even know he was a premade, somehow missed the C&D ones xD), because she knew he was happily married and wouldn't start any relationship with Regan.

02.04.18_12-56-25.png

However, Regan tried to flirt with him anyway, but failed because, well, he was married. So she made up a plan. She befriended his wife whose name I just forgot :( and invited her over the next day. What happened next...well:

02.04.18_05-55-29.png

They got in quite a big argument and in the end...

02.04.18_06-02-11.png

...Regan found a new friend.

The next day, she talked to Justin like nothing happened (and he finally accepts her flirting :D )

02.04.18_02-14-57.png

(Look at her false smile in this picture, oh dear I'm so evil :D>:) )

ETA: Just now I've seen Justin in the karaoke bar again, I think he has finally realized:

03.04.18_01-02-23.png
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I was messing around with the skeleton cheat again.. and got some amazing shots. Both Boba and Deadpool got the whits scared out of them by a skeleton... a bloody skeleton.

41198653921_a3cef6455b_b.jpg

41153367642_9aeffd2e14_b.jpg

After all that hub bub the gang went to the kareokee bar in the Spice district to laugh at bad singers and enjoy a few drinks.
    27324028598_03e681e0af_b.jpg

And the next sim morning Deadpool gets stung by bees. Gotta enjoy them hidden hives.
    41153375532_c9c209c2c9_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Transformation time!
    03-18-18_3-23-33nbspPM.png

"Hey, I'm not dressed in oddball clothes!"
    03-18-18_3-50-03nbspPM.png

"Wait a minute..."
    03-18-18_3-49-39nbspPM.png

"You edited me in CAS, didn't you?"
    03-18-18_3-50-23nbspPM.png
    Yes I did!
    [Cue groovy Meadow Thayer dance music.]
    Illustration by RisaStorm.
    Risa%20Storm%20Meadow%20Thayer3.png
    And it's as close as I can get to the original Meadow Thayer TS2 look without create-a-style.
    Plus you were a little chunky too.
    03-18-18_3-50-44nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So Genesis got back to the wonderful world of painting after being inspired after watching a particularly gory slasher film. Painting like that masked psycho was slitting throats.
    Zslpa1y.png
    Meanwhile the Cat gave Ace plenty of encouragement as he took on the rock climbing wall.
    UozjVhY.png
    However, a Cat's more useful at being cute than being encouraging.
    HQUdXbD.png
    Ace: "Now I'll be darned if my girls aren't A+ students."
    i4dw6pQ.png
    And then Genesis threw a party for no reason other than the fact that they're rich. However, a great party wasn't enough to cheer up Iris. She's taking after her mother in more ways than one.
    OVW2yIw.png
    Genesis: "Ximena, aren't you a little too old to be rocking an outfit like that?"
    Ximena: "I don't know, aren't you a little too old to be doing the rebellious Goth thing?"
    Genesis: "Ouch."
    em951fN.png
    And Justice tried to be a part of the adult conversations because as far as she's concerned she's an adult already. No one else believes her.
    uHSdBTm.png
    Ace: "Hey dad, check out my biceps. Impressive right?"
    Xuwyelf.png
    Clint: "Yeah sure kid, let me get a drink first."
    CvrvU03.png
    Sapphire: "Hey wait a minute, aren't you the alien that had an affair with my son?"
    Baylee: "Hardly, we were about to get down and dirty until my water broke. Completely killed the mood. We tried though."
    0NzYFrW.png
    Oh wow, Justice is meeting her Great Aunt Tabitha. She dished some dirt on Justice's Grandma. Did you know Sapphire's close to 80 years old and still wears braces?
    LRcQclt.png
    Meanwhile Uncle Casey Goth smashed up Cadence's doll house. No reason whatsoever, he just felt like it.
    XFgjZOZ.png
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I'll let this one speak for itself after the results of the last picture.
    gSECWNI.png
    Genesis: "Justice...that better not be nectar in that glass."
    lM0PDpW.png
    Aww, then the Goths got a little romantic. Not too romantic, just enough for it to just be cute.
    1elTLBl.png
    Oh and again, here's the last living Landgraab, Dillon. Still single despite how I'm practically using MCCC to hook him up but it still never works. The Landgraab name will die with you Dillon, and it's all because you just can't get a date, in the world where all you have to do is walk down the street and you can have a baby on the way before getting home for dinner.
    GlobaeY.png
    Ace: "Heeeeey, I actually know what to do now."
    BLqGaVw.png
    Iris desperately needs a shoulder to cry on in this particular moment.
    MQ2FwRz.png
    Clint: "Yeah kid, my shoulder's not for crying. I'm just here for the nectar."
    LX3jhmu.png
    So hey, Justice decided to take part in some karaoke with her sister to make her feel better.
    UkjaJkL.png
    And unfortunately no one cares.
    ABCQ3Zq.png
    Tabitha: "Amateurs, I'll show them how it's done!"
    Sapphire: "Tabi please, we both know your singing sounds like a dying cat."
    VISoAOX.png
    Oh hey look, Cleo showed up as well! And she's old as well now. If only Natasha were here the gang would be back together.
    KIiunsO.png
    Oh there's Natasha. Much younger and nowhere near her elderly sisters. I see how it is Natasha.
    rOiFsSe.png
    Then everyone started playing Video games....and the video game console scares Juniper.
    q26PgyL.png
    Party's over which means Ace has to repair the dollhouse so Cadence will stop crying.
    6CAVIGm.png
    Casey: "A TV in the kitchen?"
    Clint: "I know right? That's the rich life right there."
    m6Mk7tv.png
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Agnes is preggers again. Such was the woman’s lot back then.
    sC1wQkll.png

Giving birth to twins for the first time;
    William and Emily Evans
    FXFzEnul.png
    LFRItpfl.png

Percival and Terrance having a bit of Father/Son time ^.^
    ICV4gQKl.png
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member

27337898938_d9970190c0_b.jpg
    This is Gina, Diego Lobos daughter.

27337899768_b40d15c127.jpg
    Gina with the love of her life Johnny Zest.

27337901238_4f6651f32e.jpg
    They got married today.

27337900478_4298fdbbd8.jpg
    Gina with mum Lina.

27337898358_4a2a6f01cb.jpg
    Ginas niece Amanda might be the next in the family to get married. Amanda is Penny Pizzaz daughter and Joaquin Le Chiens granddaughter.

27337896928_e702dfc0c7.jpg
    She just had to take a selfie with the grim reaper.

27337897508_aefe6f57e7.jpg
    Gina & Sunbi. Sunbi is Don Lotharios daughter.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Well, where to start?
    Everyone pretty much got attacked by bees, bats and spiders again.
    Boba got hungry and tried to eat the cake from the cow plant while he was embarrassed.

Darth drank the essence... Now he is embarrassed for drinking it.
    40319715115_8eee5de391_b.jpg

• Options
    simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    My NSBC's family's dog ran away, and they were so happy to see her when she came back!
    2GZUN40.png
    wCD4dJ2.png
    VZFfv2r.png
    Also, I love the dog washing animation. It's so cute!
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Playing my runaway teen challenge with Jade again. She has managed to get four walls and is keeping up with her garden which is making a decent income. She also aged into a YA! She was messing around/dating a girl named Yuki but that plum chick cheated so we are on our now now thanks to MCCC also preggers lol fun! Some pcs of her struggles
    01-18-18_12-36-12nbspAM_zpsrw1facl9.png
    01-18-18_2-10-59nbspAM_zpsi9oaffjc.png
    01-18-18_2-20-58nbspAM_zpsb6uxnvya.png
    01-21-18_9-11-50nbspPM_zps07o6dbw9.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So Ace continues to show off his Sportsball skills to his family who have all grown jaded from his constant bragging. So now when he steps onto the court the wife and kids go off to play video games or something....but at least his skills pay the bills.
    NVb5RAI.png
    And poor Justice started going through some mood swings. Typical teenagers.
    0Z4KdWS.png
    Genesis gets back to her kitchen, more importantly her kitchen TV. Watching cooking shows while imitating what she sees.
    UBRfYcI.png
    .............And that's just not safe.
    7XsDaYE.png
    Juniper: "The only reason why you survived that is because I'm the cat of good luck."
    TW6Dag3.png
    And some cute lovey stuff with the Shepherds.
    r01dMEu.png
    Juniper: "You only scored because I'm the cat of good luck."
    amOj7AH.png
    Ace's manager told Ace to go meet young aspiring sportsball players downtown for good publicity. No one showed up, but he got good publicity for it.
    DaBU9VR.png
    Mood swings are in full force for Justice.
    T7BFb27.png
    So bad she's wondering around with an embarrassed moodlet so bad she might die! How exciting!
    A2AShy6.png
    So to help combat this, Cadence and Iris played some video games with their cousin.....wait how does this help Justice?
    RL8jsAX.png
    Don't worry, all Justice needed was to hear some encouragement from Grandma. Too bad Grandma never has anything encouraging to say.
    iS58vMU.png
    Justice: "Oh my god I'm ugly and nobody loves me!!!"
    6MlaBvA.png
    Justice: "Oh wait, I'm cute, everyone loves me and I have an adorable kitty!"
    0hNZvO7.png
    Juniper: "The first step to tranquility is to love yourself."
    Mood swings over.
    kDt8kC5.png
    Sapphire: "Ah I remember when I was young and had a pet of my own. He died and my life has been empty ever since."
    Depressing mood swing is back.
    4Rtf6sV.png
    After a long yoga session Genesis and Justice promptly passed out like the true lightweights they are.
    edM2UdW.png
    Meanwhile, Cadence got into the artsy life.
    hWi2Toq.png
    Once Ace came home he was feeling very tense......which lead to Genesis bringing Ace into her yoga life! Hey, he's not as bad as she was when she started.
    dShhUrW.png
    Genesis: "Hellooooooooooo! Jackpot."
    udpEb4B.png
    Meanwhile, Justice has moved on from Karaoke (I mean not really, who moves on from karaoke am I right?) and is now rocking a real microphone and singing her own music.
    4ZivH3d.png
    Grandpa came to visit and helped Iris finish her homework. She felt particularly proud of it.
    Clint: "Geez kid, it was just your homework. Not like you solved world hunger."
    mUwhatf.png
    Welp since Grandpa is here the best thing to do would be to challenge an elderly man to a game of sportsball.
    svh4Vkv.png
    And unfortunately Clint has a little more experience than Justice as he taught Ace how to play this game himself.
    nHBWVIO.png
    Justice just can't believe she got beat by an old man.
    SaLliSP.png
    But hey, at least Justice got ONE basket.
    CzM5UXt.png
    Juniper: "The first step to victory is that first point."
    Justice: "You sleep on cakes, don't act like you're this philosophical sage."
    70KNgJT.png
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    My sim with Uncontrolled Emotions from Parenthood autonomously threw a tantrum when she went into labor
  • Options
    WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    My restaurant generates revenue of approximately $15XXX within 10 hours.
  • Options
    YellowdanishsimYellowdanishsim Posts: 4 New Member
    My sims boy turned into a teenager and the i want to do the ''not so berry'' challenge on him :smile:
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    One of my sims made a garden salad and a stray jumped onto the counter during the process. You know, that's when it looks as if the sim is cutting up the cat. Only in this case it was a hairless sphynx cat and as a result it looked as if the sim was peeling the cat.

• Options
    Bowling with Nosgothian vampires can be a bit of a trip. So to get these guys in on the fun I set up a few bowling lanes in the basement.

Zephon nailed a gutter ball.
    41197072042_1652d6b195_b.jpg

He was the least bit happy when he was told a gutter ball was bad..
    27367000608_9766290858_b.jpg

Melchiah has been nailing strikes right and left. So place somewhere the Six Flags bus driver is impressed.
    41241030381_771688c5f4_b.jpg

Can't win them all.
    27367015218_3866a82439_b.jpg

Raziel! That's not how you roll a ball... >.<
    26367767887_51c2f36c77_b.jpg

Even vampires need a fun break. xD

• Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So um I have definitely neglected updating on my game. Anyways Belle has had three more kids making her total 9. Now that she is almost an elder she needs to settle down and have her final child/ren. Hopefully the last pregnancy we get a set of multiples. The three last kids are Hannah, Freddy and Emerson (girl, boy, then girl). I have a pretty blonde man that will be her final mate. I am super excited to hopefully get a blonde baby. Now time for a picture overload!!!
    Lacy is an adult, Tucker YA, Mckenzie and Hayley YA, Gage YA, Brantley Teen, Hannah Child, and Freddy and Emerson are Toddlers.

First: Hannah
    2uRUMIo.png
    KvRR5o0.png

Second: Freddy
    iZZmWlc.png

Third: Emerson
    QA6doPn.png

Brantley as a teen. He has an awkward face and body.
    feEdB4k.png
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top