Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I sent two of my sims to the Rattlesnake Juice bar in Oasis Springs for a date. The Grim Reaper was there, hanging out with a couple of vampires and watching the comedy channel. I'm sure no-one had died there... There weren't any tombstones on the lot, just Grim. It was really weird.
  • Options
    Hann23Hann23 Posts: 15 Member
    I made a new family recently, a single stay at home dad (Omari) with a child son (Cory) and a toddler daughter (Amara). They live in a two bedroom, tiny house in Oasis Springs with about 1000 simoleons to his name. He met Zoe Patel and I thought she'd be a great addition to the family so within three in game days, they were married and she was pregnant. I thought to myself, I wouldn't know what to do if she had twins or triplets in this tiny and cramped house (4 people in a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house). Then suddenly, she gave birth to TWIN girls! :open_mouth: Elisa and Halle were born to two unemployed parents so I sent Zoe out to work as an artist before realising she had level 10 in fitness so changed her career to an athlete, though she still paints on the side to bring some money in (though I hung up a cute playful painting in the toddlers rooms). When Elisa and Halle became toddlers, after Amara became a child, it was a real challenge trying to balance out everyone's needs, especially when a few people needed the bath! By this point, the childrens room had been slightly expanded and then split into two - two children's beds in one, two toddler beds in another. When money raised up again, I added a small bathroom to the children's bedrooms and it's been a HUGE help! Cory is now a teenager and has gotten a weekend job as a labourer, earning more than Zoe does in her job! He also has taken over the gardening (he needs that skill for his part time job) and sells the produce as he has the aspiration to earn a lot of money and I may get him into either business or video gaming career (I just need a computer). When the household starts earning more money, I would like to either move them out to a larger house or update the current house. I started building a small town house in Newcrest for Cory before the game glitched out and I had to give up.
  • Options
    Hann23Hann23 Posts: 15 Member
    > @afai1261 said:
    > I sent two of my sims to the Rattlesnake Juice bar in Oasis Springs for a date. The Grim Reaper was there, hanging out with a couple of vampires and watching the comedy channel. I'm sure no-one had died there... There weren't any tombstones on the lot, just Grim. It was really weird.

He does seem to just appear sometimes, to chill out like other sims which I think is cool!
  • Options
    floridiansimmerfloridiansimmer Posts: 22 Member
    My sims' son, Aspen, aged up to a young adult and moved out with his girlfriend, Carley. I got him started in the astronaut career and her started in the painting career. After a few sim days, they got married and right after got pregnant with their first child, a boy named Avery. Then my sims' daughter, Olive, aged up to a young adult as well and she moved into an apartment in San Myshuno (the family lives in Newcrest) with her girlfriend, Morgan Fyres. She lives in the apartment that her moms first lived in before they moved to Newcrest, which I think is pretty cool.

I have a question though and since I'm not a full member yet, I can't make a thread for it so I'm just going to ask it here... If I turn the lifespan on, will my other active households age up while I'm playing with a different household? How does that work? I want to turn lifespan back on to normal, but not if my other households are going to just age up without me working on their skills/traits for parenthood.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I sent my favorite vampire to do some home break-ins and cause some mayhem. He invaded Olde Landgraab Castle (the ancestral home of the Landgraabs) where it just so happened Nancy and Geoffrey were in the same room together watching tv. Shenanigans ensured.

I locked the door they were in with some good ol' vampire magic and made my vampire cozy. Slept in the master bedroom, took a nice bath, watched tv in another part of the castle, swiped a couple nice things. Even made a nice cake even though he wasnt going to eat it. He did all this while the Landgraabs stayed trapped in the tv room. He hung around for at least half the day. He probably couldve stayed longer or even just made it his castle now, but I didnt want him to be a murderer by leaving Nancy and Geoffrey to starve. Plus he was really thirsty and it was time to do some proper hunting instead of plasma packs.

He let them go, but not before helping himself to some prime Landgraab plasma. They both were thoroughly miserable, and Nancy was absolutely filthy. It was a fun night!
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So Tiago and Belle had identical twin boys, Rhett and Houston. I was hoping the final baby would be a girl so I could get a different last name for the next generation but oh well. Hannah is now the generation two heiress, she is a child right now so it will be a while.

LxcKCol.png
    Rhett

Q3U3jzs.png
    Houston

Now it is time for Belle and Tiago to live out their final days. Also they finally were able to afford the penthouse in San Myshuno. I am so excited about it!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Just installed the True Happiness mod. Now I'm excited to see what interactions will put my sim in a happy mood. :)

Az5O1Hx.png
  • Options
    thecatxothecatxo Posts: 7 New Member
    Well, a couple of my sims in my household got promoted in their careers. Nothing else new lol
  • Options
    simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    In my 100 Baby challenge, one of the kids aged up to a teen. When she was born with red hair, I was like, this is it, this is gonna be the heir and next matriarch. Her mama had another girl after that, but I think we're still gonna make her the next matriarch. She's so cute! I can't handle it!
    1kNQUgb.png
    t1AHX0l.png
    DCBTh3v.png
    Hugs with mom after she aged up. Mom's about ready to have her next kid, too!
    tKZVJza.png
    And then Emma met her dad for the first time (and caught up on homework ;))
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Emma's a real cutie! :)
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member

I concur!
  • Options
    simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    I concur!
    Thank you both! :) I think so too haha!
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @simmerlyrose Emma is adorable. :)

27384213778_545c42290c_b.jpg
    After a jog Eliza decided she needed a drink, it's funny just because she never really uses this it's actually Bob's he used to use it all the time but as toned it down. He comes home late and doesn't get much time with the kids so it's like he cut it out a bit.
    40543126474_90491eacde_b.jpg
    The kids got home in a mix of moods, Nate and Malinda had such a bad day they can't wait to journal, then Trinity is bored of life, it almost looks like Naylani is jealous that Leah is so close to her twin, inspecting her clip maybe and Ellody just loves everything. Love them all, I gave them a special 'treat' and made all of them happy.
    40361683185_5cc8a7c157_b.jpg
    Because they all had a project, I had Eliza spend a little time helping every single one of them mama of the year.
    40361684085_af337cfeb0_b.jpg
    As they finished I had them do the rest of their homework and they all decided to sit here she's like their teacher.
    40361684995_c2dc69fd03_b.jpg
    He finally got to journal after I accidentally clicked relive memories...poor kid ha.
    40361686125_60a5b10073_b.jpg
    They were rushing out to greet daddy...cute.
    40543129814_70b1063e2a_b.jpg
    I love a big family dinner, it's going to be so sad when Trinity moves out.
    40361689045_0f9a242824_b.jpg
    This amuses me just because Trinity is the only one that even bothers with the popcorn maker but she won't eat it she eats everything that Bob makes, actually all the kids do I decided to put it in storage for later.
    40543131004_c37981ae2b_b.jpg
    From that technical glitch when the kids were younger we finally got the plaques for completed collections I rotated and saw Bob was used as a vendor in San M and he had it all in his inventory when I came back.
    40543131334_4ce0b61c70_b.jpg
    As if to say, where's mine?
    40361691405_113b9f7d18_b.jpg
    Ah my favorite dirty look lol.
    40543132404_d940335709_b.jpg
    We hardly see her but this is their old nanny she always keeps up with the family so I invited her over for a make over since she's lonely, she thinks she's as strong as Popeye...heh.
    40361692865_f05d715d71_b.jpg
    He's a little bitter on his bathroom duty today, he doesn't really use this bathroom usually he'll use the other one or the one upstairs.
    40543133274_bd0b1df5d5_b.jpg
    He got a treat after though, I mean Eliza lives in laundry so sometimes he has to help with the other chores, haven't heard from Don since he rejected him when he asked for a date.
    40361694265_afd0e0a9fa_b.jpg
    Looking at how cute my girls are watching a movie while noticing the disaster area that is their parent's bedroom, one after the other they were coming down to ask their mom for advice and I sent them off to the television.
    "This movie could not be more lame."

"But it's so cute...oh he said he loved her."

"Don't they know that's a bad word?"
    lol.
    40543133904_658e61c11e_b.jpg
    I made her go in to take a picture for the wall and she only cares about her plumbob.

'So prettttttty'
    40361696115_2f680d8c3f_b.jpg
    I love how whoever is doing laundry goes around to collect it, it's just a little thing but you know laundry...I use this a lot more than I thought I would I don't know it's peaceful.
    40543134654_e49c273e48_b.jpg
    Some may not like this but I like how it is, when more than one sim is collecting laundry it doesn't stop them from finishing the task but they keep on going. Sometimes Eliza get's interrupted when picking up piles because Ellody follows behind her to help, sometimes I'll stop her and drag piles to the basket instead her father loves to leave his clothes on the lawn before a jog...lol. Not even sure if it's supposed to be like that but I hope they don't change it.
    40361697775_01c47795dd_b.jpg
    Guess Trinity has mixed feelings about the little changes to the kitchen.
    40543135504_a2d0f56607_b.jpg
    I believe she's feeling a little emotional while all the kids are at school because she's forgotten there is no space for another baby..times like this I wish we had ten slots a house, or maybe even just more slots on bigger lots. Ah well Trinity doesn't have much teen left to go and then she can have another kid.
    40361699785_aff52a0b83_b.jpg
    Funny that he has that option..guess he thinks he's better at it than she is.
    40543136424_64360d7d51_b.jpg
    And she wants to see him prove it, I got him a punching bag.
    40361701705_c0e0313a55_b.jpg
    Guess he wins...she fell after this.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Unibunny9Unibunny9 Posts: 11 New Member
    Well, quite a lot! My sim (Miracle Ray) got pregnant with Max Villareal, one of her friends from childhood. She told him, but he dumped her because he hates kids now. Miracle started painting some optical illusions, then went home because she had to pee. Soon after she joined a club of neighborhood moms, invited over Alexander Goth, and he flirted with her successfully! Then Miracle asked her close friend Elsa Bjergsen to move in with her and help with the baby, and now she has the cutest li'l sweetheart of a toddler who's father WON'T LEAVE THE APARTMENT! WHY WON'T HE LEAVE!?
  • Options
    A lot of birthdays in my Decades Challenge!
    Cornelia Goth, daughter of Constance and Alexander Goth, grew into a gorgeous teen
    96EWKLrl.png

The twins, William and Emily Evans, grew into toddlers :smile:
    ncE08x3l.png
    XU2E8iRl.png

Terrance grew up into a child…
    Qmz56Itl.png

But the day soon turned sour when Emma, the dog, passed away :disappointed:
    Naqyxkzl.png

Worst birthday ever…
    QEI4XpYl.png

Agnes petting on her cow plant… if only she knew the reason behind it >.>
    xZDfptdl.png

Tea time with the ladies
    A5tX1TGl.png
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    27365965648_aa5db71274.jpg
    Amanda fell in love with Adonis.

27365964408_9d813cbfc6.jpg
    They got married in Brindleton bay infront of Amandas family.

27365963188_3ab1b6cbfe.jpg
    Amanda with dad Adam. Adam is the oldest of Joaquin Le Chiens children.

27365962728_eff855eaa1.jpg
    & mum Penny Pizzaz.

27365963908_d8a879efc6.jpg
    27365963458_f3e1236d1c.jpg
    Her sisters twins Belinda & Cecilia.

27365961788_43f5d7dc16.jpg
    Amanda & cousin Benjamin. Benjamin is Travis Scotts son.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    MaggiedollMaggiedoll Posts: 241 Member
    If I turn the lifespan on, will my other active households age up while I'm playing with a different household? How does that work? I want to turn lifespan back on to normal, but not if my other households are going to just age up without me working on their skills/traits for parenthood.

There are separate "yes" and "active household only" options in the drop-down menu for the aging on played sims, as well as a check-box for whether you want unplayed sims to age.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    The usual....
    kbep8g.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @Celticgamer0 Cornelia is absolutely stunning!
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Another morning, another negative morning mood for Genesis.
    h2efV5E.png
    Later that day, Genesis was trying to work out when Ace came over and started flirting with her! Yo bro, flirting and exercise is unsafe!
    vs1B2gJ.png
    There we go, much safer.
    Dp6TCcF.png
    This litterbox is great, never have to clean it. Though I'm pretty sure Juniper isn't a fan of these near death experiences she has any time she poops.
    ei6GeWe.png
    Hey I mean there's nothing wrong with a french toast breakfast overlooking the tiny working ants of the city.
    xCz6rNa.png
    Justice tackled the rock climbing wall again with a twist....
    XWWBE7X.png
    Machine thought she was good enough to do some INCLINE BABY!
    aKOmzaA.png
    Cadence: "Iris, what's Justice doing over there?"
    Hrswc9L.png
    Iris: "Dying probably."
    DMlfIMo.png
    Cadence: "Hey wait, I was just sitting there."
    2YUMAIH.png
    Justice: "'Sup losers, I didn't die on the rock climbing wall today."
    wKn66I5.png
    And here's Genesis making.....cat food.
    egsEPOX.png
    Nothing to see here, just some aliens doing the secret alien handshake.
    syZCyLG.png
    Clint: "Alright folks, grandpa's here. Now it's time to party! Where's the bar?"
    9hn9QnY.png
    Juniper: "Dude this food........this food man.....look at this food!"
    ORSXtln.png
    Justice: "Grandpa maybe you should let my dad make you a drink, you're pretty old."
    Clint: "Hush kid, that boy doesn't know the first thing about mixing a good drink."
    wEVL77o.png
    zQXauFK.png
    Clint: "Don't tell your dad..."
    idecLSj.png
    And here's Genesis trying something new....making a rack of lamb. Everyone thought it was delicious....except for vegetarian grandpa.
    7wFrElV.png
    .....Looks like there might be some conflict about who's going to sit here.
    I3ZzY5P.png
    Ace: "I'll.....go sit somewhere else."
    Justice wins as always.
    vOXSr1x.png
    But even when she wins....she still feels empty inside.
    FHPPMKC.png
    Nom nom.
    41MrJ9o.png
    They just finished dinner about 4 minutes ago you know what that means? DUNKING CONTEST!
    5MDJPTm.png
    BOOM SHAKALAKA!
    aCLqCze.png
    Here comes Justi-.
    ZUSep7d.png
    Ouch, where does this look familiar?
    Md8d0Em.png
    Oh....like father, like Daughter.
    jqzmEBZ.png
    And then Ace hugged his father before he left....which is appropriate.....BECAUSE CLINT DIED AFTER GETTING HOME!
    ifuKAwt.png
    Rest in Peace Clint, we'll never forget the fact that you drank too much. Here, have a picture of the first time Clint showed up when he first met Sapphire many many years ago.
    pilh397.png
    I'm sure someone will mix you a drink in the ghost world.
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited April 2018
    FanPhoria wrote: »
    I have two Genius sisters living together in an apartment--one is romantic and hotheaded, the other evil and mean. There's thiscute vampire girl who lives next store. So, today...

Evil Mean Sister: Hey, sis! So, y'know that cute girl you've been flirting with for the past week or so? Well, while you were at work, I hooked up with her, made her my girlfriend, proposed to her, married her and possibly knocked her up! Surprise!

I have MCCC, so same sex try for baby is enabled, so we'll have to see if there's going to be a baby soon. Right now, I just moved them all in together, so, who knows where it'll go from here, haha.

Okay, are y'all ready, cause I got some UPDATES.

So first of all, yes, she was pregnant and had a baby boy, so I had vampire girl (y'know, I should probably use their names? That'd be easier,yeh?) Alyssa, the two sisters Danine and Satanika (one guess which one is the evil one), and the new kid, Alyk all living together. Alyssa and Satanika were married, but Alyssa still had a fair amount of pink with Danine from all that flirting they'd done, so I was anticipating major drama. And yup, they kept right on flirting, and pretty soon Danine and Alyssa were officially girlfriends, with Alyssa still being married to her sister AND THEY WERE ALL LIVING TOGETHER!

BUT

It...was actually kinda fine? See, Satanika's in the criminal career, while Danine's a writer, so they're hardly ever home at the same time, and when they are one of them's usually sleeping. So, Alyssa would spend half the time with Danine, and half with Satanika, and there was never any any problem cause of course sims can only react to what's RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM, and somehow that blow out never happened. They all took care of Alyk together and it was...kinda functional? Seriously, it was just, like, this deliriously happy polyamorous arrangement.

I mean,it probably helped that I got them this swanky apartment so they could all have their own room. Here we see the vampire making breakfast in the morning, while it's the two humans sleeping through the day after staying up all night.
    qhzXIEn.png

SO THEN Alyssa got the whim to get engaged to Danine (I follow whims a lot, I think it keeps it interesting). She's still married to Satanika tho, and it seemed a shame to break them up when they're relationship was still so good, and they had a kid and...

Long story short (too late), I turned on MCCC's polyamory for the first time ever so Alyssa could propose. VTrhTRI.png
    This was the three of them just after that (Satanika had been busy hacking Lothario's Trustfund and therefor missed the whole thing.)aaNT6Cc.png

So...I guess we'll see? If/when they get married, I'd kinda want to do a proper wedding this time (her marriage to Satanika was VERY rushed/fly by night), buut then I'd also want Satanika to be there, and that would DEFINITELY trigger the unfaithful spouse thing. I'm thinking of cheating it tho, cause it really is awful cute. I know Satanika is evil, but she and Danine actually always got along--they both had the mental aspiration as kids and speant lot of time playing chess together--hence why I set them up as roomies when they moved out. They have 4 other sibs, and believe, she does not get on nearly as well with any of them. So I kinda like the idea of them staying friends and just sorta...sharing a vampire wife I guess?? Anyway, I'll see if a wedding actually happens, or if it all blows up before then.. Maybe I'll post another update, lol...with wedding pictures perhaps?

oh and, btw, @ldmarko I'm at 11 households right now, and it's getting a bit unweildy, lol. I considered NPC one but...I just can't do it yet. I admire your strength.
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited April 2018
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Again, really odd things happened.

I finally rotated back to the Gomez family, only to find out that Gilberto asked his mom for advice because his face supposedly looked so awful. Well, his mom gave him the advice to put on some make-up, and that's what he did. His mom HAS to know, right?

05.04.18_06-43-31.png

Well, he seemed to be really proud of his looks, to be fair.

He even went outside with it:

05.04.18_06-46-32.png

When his sister Parker came home from work though, she wasn't really happy with his look.

05.04.18_06-50-15.png
    05.04.18_06-50-43.png
    05.04.18_06-50-52.png

She forced him to wash it off and will most likely talk about that with mom later on...

Meanwhile in an other save...
    (Spoiler because post gets to picture heavy otherwise)
    ...Vlad wouldn't leave me alone, he was just everywhere, no matter where I went.

First he was a bartender at a karaoke bar...

05.04.18_19-57-16.png

Then, he visited the same karaoke bar the next day to show of his non-existent singing skills...

06.04.18_18-24-49.png

And then he was a vendor at the flea market selling frogs.

06.04.18_21-07-23.png

Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Thanks @afai1261 !

Constance had twins ^.^ (Alexander makes pretty babies, me thinks :wink: )
    Autumn & Maximilian
    8rFUHa4l.png
    fDceZvDl.png

Francis and Eloise had a daughter as well (Thanks MCCC!)
    VdLnyyxl.png

Back at the manor, Lord and Lady Evans both received a notice about their remaining time and thus Lord Byron made his way to the well to wish for an extension.
    xg4C28Jl.jpg

Poor Lady Adelia did not make it there in time :disappointed:
    QhYrRxul.png

At least Grim got to meet his future “employer” >.>
    fZUeR3Pl.jpg
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So we had three birthdays today. Belle and Tiago aged into elders and Hannah became a teen. I forgot that she has a little sister so Emerson Rhodes is my generation two heiress. Sadly she is still a child. It is going to feel like forever until she is a YA. Her mom and stepdad have made quite a living so she can focus on her skills and parenting. Also I need a fresh stock of boys to move into the town. Blondes and redheads. I have to break out of this brunette and black hairs.

QMe85ge.png
    Hannah Rhodes. She is kinda chunky so she is working on her body haha.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top