The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,606 Member
    @Lucy_Henley That homesick moodlet is a bummer, my sims get it every hour when they’ve been gone for about 3 days. I’m removing it with UI cheats so they could stay longer.
    @Ellupelluellu Great moves Taru, and good luck to Italy. Having a small bet with a friend and coworker, rooting for Germany 🙂
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,889 Member
    6Mq8KWK.png
    XvM1PUW.png
    Faylen brought a new house in Brindleton bay. A much much larger house and it needs to be furnished. Interior design firm sent Veronica.
    R8F6kOq.png
    ibfQ2kO.png
    Faylen's dog Pris.
    xzNSiOB.jpeg
    House only came with a furnished kitchen but Veronica made small upgrades.
    WYMsNNW.jpeg

XRQUkIk.jpeg
    5Nx1vZI.jpeg
    living and dining room.
    they have a two car garage.
    HYsuJz5.jpeg
    the house is way to massive with an empty pool house as well. She can so much. She went way over budget. They have to call her again to finish but I put bathroom fixtures and furnished needed bedrooms with bare necessity. Going to have to play this household to fill it it up completely
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,252 Member
    @Ellupelluellu Your 'Project Townies' sims are a cute couple. 🥰 I see Taru has reason to be happy. 😁 I love the replacement cover. ❤️
    @Caerfinon A situation like that needs more than tea. 😛
    @Metior_Ice Beautiful screenshots! 😍
    @Lucy_Henley I wish sims didn't get homesick so easily. Congrats on the upcoming addition! 🥳
    @LeucosiaX The house looks nice. 😃
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,067 Member
    @LeucosiaX That's not a house, that's more like a palace! Looking good so far.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX It looks amazing!

Wanted to try a hike but instead the game had other plans, most likely a bug but fun nonetheless😁

Alexis chose herself to lead the hike trusting her sense of direction. Cat and Pico followed their fearless leader. HYJ1THi.png They only took about 2 more steps when they got lost (literally right at the start of the hike too) 😂 Alexis not realizing they weren't behind her continued her hike 2axyD3X.png
    Fortunately Pico knew the way out and led Cat to safety. He was pointing the right way ☺️uudrE53.png They returned to the lodge and Alexis headed back realizing what happened. They both had a good laugh when they were all reunited rqLUyHW.png Though Cat’s not trusting Alexis' sense of direction ever again, which she thinks is fair considering she got off easy for losing her fiancée FiqEgW1.png
  • Options
    Thank you @GalacticGal @DaniRose2143 @BlueSeaWaves
    @BlueSeaWaves beautiful capture of them off to hike. I want to see more game play the SE pack.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,123 Member
    Oh that's great @BlueSeaWaves I didn't realize hikes could fail!
    I get way too excited finding out new ways things can go wrong for my sims lol

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,123 Member
    edited June 16
    @Ellupelluellu oh yes, we have gone similarly nuts here with the NBA (basketball) playoffs, hence my sims game with Tayson Jatum, Hal Orford and all ;)
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,007 Member
    Conor took the boys to the Youth Festival, where Seán found 9 Virtual Voidcritters, just one short. He and Ryan did go off to Scouts for two hours, so he may well have caught 10 in the end. Perhaps next week I’ll have them skip Scouts although that does mess with the responsibility value.
    The foal arrived too! A little colt called Copper. I thought it’d be fun to use another metal name, like Chrome. I named him before he was actually “born” (as in visible on-screen) and he ended up inheriting his mother’s red-brown, aka copper-coloured, coat! His mane and tail are white like his father’s though. And he got good traits too - when I bred two horses over in my royal save, the foal ended up with the Aggressive trait even though neither of her parents had it. I don’t want a mean, hard-to-train horse!

I do have screenshots which I’ll share later.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,316 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , so close for getting the no phone mod.. im testing my patience real hard :)
    @LeucosiaX , awesome build!! And cute doggo <3
    @mightysprite , ah of course! I see it now when you mentioned it :smiley:
    @BlueSeaWaves , oh Alexis... had to laugh :p Good boy Pico for leading the way :smiley: Good luck to Germany too! :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,406 Member
    4giJro6h.png
    This happened in my game. When the gaming chair suddenly bursts into flames, Anton proves to be a real action-oriented hero.

NB: At the same time, this picture contains a question, as it is the second time it has happened in the same place.
    Is this a bug I should report or is it because the desk is too close to the heater?
  • Options
    thank you @Ellupelluellu 🙏😊. That dog is mine. Pris is on the gallery but we are still training her to be a show dog. She's getting better at the obstacle course.

The house, however, was a shell with only a furnished kitchen. The creator's name is PXLPLAYGROUND. this how looks and feels so real it's weird. Total interior square feet, may be the biggest house in my safe. I love it. I love how it came unfurnished to because I can make it my own by furnishing it. Having a blast with it.

My only peeve, while it's an incredible design, the roof was turned into a terrace. While that may offer incredible views, I am going to get veronica back and turn it into the style of this world which is a steep pitched roof that hold an attic. I find it charming and trying to create this save with context of the surrounding architecture.
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 831 Member
    In Del Sol Valley, film is an art, but some enduring tropes are just money in the bank.

DcrayxL.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,164 Member
    edited June 16
    I know haven't updated you with the last half of 2004 yet, but i wanted to share this picture from 2005. My sim self's grandson Ryo spending time with his grandparents Jenna, Kado and uncle Taku Akiyama.

ArbuDHG.png

His mother was their daughter Miki Akiyama and she was unlawfully culled from my 2000 save. By unlawful I mean she no longer even appears on Ryo's family tree!
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX Thank you 🙂
    @mightysprite 😆 I didn’t think it would either but it was a funny turn of events.
    I get way too excited finding out new ways things can go wrong for my sims lol
    The main reason I send actor sims underprepared for some roles 😆
    @Lucy_Henley Conor would’ve definitely gotten the 10th if not for the scouts program. You’re carrying the metallic theme😃Copper’s a fitting name.
    @Ellupelluellu I was like how bad are you Alexis, got them lost right at the start 😆
    @MonaSolstraale I recall hearing that radiators are capable of starting fires if close to flammable objects
    @Caerfinon Maybe Izabella will be nominated from an award 😃
    @Brd709 Oof, was the relation between grandparents in the family tree lost as well since there is daughter?
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,164 Member
    edited June 16
    @Brd709 Oof, was the relation between grandparents in the family tree lost as well since there is daughter?

@BlueSeaWaves Fortunately Jenna, Kado and Taku's relations to Ryo are still intact and display correctly.

• Options
    @BlueSeaWaves 🏆🤞🍀
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves Oh Alexis, you did get off easy. Good boy Pico. 🥰 Yeah somebody else needs to handle map duties. 😁

@Lucy_Henley Oh I can't wait to see Copper. 🥰

@MonaSolstraale I've never seen that. 😲 I'm guessing it's too close to the heater. 🤔

• Options
    edited June 16
    @Lucy_Henley Congratulations!

@MonaSolstraale I can't answer your question directly, but I would move the desk away from the heater and see if it happens again. If it does, there's your answer. Yikes, that's one hot seat. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Spent time yesterday in my build save. Seems my already built house couldn't be downloaded where I wished to place it. Tried it twice before I made the decision to simply build it again. (I have my most favorite houses drawn up on graph paper, just in case.) I don't know if it's because this house was built prior to some of the patches meant for the transition or what? Oh, well.

I also reread a couple of my updates. Number two needs help. LOL I will await until I can use my editor's eye to remove that which is bogging it down. It's pretty sad when you bore yourself. LOL
  • Options
    edited June 16
    Aurora's first week of classes is finished. She enrolled on a Sunday so her class in Gemology didn't start on Monday like it should. She still has to take her final exam on Monday. She completed her first course in Biology though. She worked hard so her presentation was the best it could be.
    06-15-24-3-51-00-PM.png

She worked late into the night at times.
    06-14-24_4_23_14_AM.png

Her professor was impressed by her work. There's three days left in the term but four days until this class would meet again. So I'm guessing she's actually done.
    06-15-24_5_30_43_PM.png

She's been working hard on the ranch too.
    06-13-24_1_24_53_PM.png
    So hard in fact that Tre insisted they hire a ranch hand.
    06-13-24-4-33-16-PM.png

Their first hand is Sharon Gray. She does a great job with the animals. I'm a bit worried about her long term...survivability. Aurora keeps telling her not to touch the garden. Sharon keeps tending it anyway. Remember Sharon, she's a woman who's very skilled with sharp objects. Good idea not to get on her bad side.
    06-15-24-2-05-22-PM.png

They have another ranch hand that alternates with Sharon. Her name is Spider Seeger. She really needs to fear the wrath of Aurora. Unlike Sharon, who does too much, but does it well, Spider does...nothing. I'm fairly sure she's about to get squashed.
    06-15-24-5-22-59-PM.png

I still have to play through the weekend and Aurora's class on Monday for the next update.
  • Options
    Sometimes game bugs are weirdly eerie

kZyDwYS.png
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,316 Member
    @DaniRose2143 LOL, Spider indeed deserves to get squashed :D Gotta love the namebug!
    @Caerfinon , heh, sometimes I wish I'd had that bug :p Straight from horrorfilm, all life gone, langoliers are soon there .. :o
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @GalacticGal I used to draw plans on a graph paper too, now I use procreate app to draw any plans or ideas in a hurry
    @DaniRose2143 Aw Piccolo keeping her company into the nights, she's a real one 🥹🥰 Lol Sharons being too helpful. Is the garden behind a gate? I think you can lock ranch hands out of those. Oh Spider, there’s always someone who does absolutely nothing and collects that pay
    @Caerfinon Thats how the city felt during the lockdowns 🥹 very eerie
  • Options
    edited June 16
    @DaniRose2143 LOL Spider better watch out. Congrats on completing the first week (Term).

@Caerfinon I'd say eerie, where did everybody go? Can't be the new forum yet, it's not quite July.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top