Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,102 Member
    @MonaSolstraale Ya gotta keep an eye on Thorne. He's a pistol, as my late grandmother used to say.
  • Options
    @Caerfinon, the color red never applied to Scotty, however. But it did become almost a game to count how many wearing it were, indeed, lost. LOL
  • Options
    edited June 13
    @LeucosiaX I ended up having to rename it in order for it to properly save. I'm surprised my Irish temper didn't kick in, but I remained cool, calm and totally collected for a change. I had moments where I'd save like normal and nothing happened. I would check the Documents>Cantrell: The Early Years. Nothing. I can't say how many times I had to repeat this, before it finally took. Happy to note, it's still where I left it. Where it will be tomorrow, is a tale for another day. If it moves on me again . . . I'll blame my dogs!

Seriously considering printing it out, just to be on the safe side. . .
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,463 Member
    Nothing much..

xDkYnmW.png

Highlight of the day...
    9AWWCPG.png
    Harrison Ford was hatched!!!
    r9qVS9i.png
    The Phantom (llama) is curious.
    Sa4UK1M.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,674 Member
    @LeucosiaX Thank you, I’m glad Mt. Komorebi is open enough for them to run around in certain areas🙂
    Well done Brock, a great feat. 😁
    @mightysprite Thank you 🙂 I had it mind for awhile for her to visit him for help, I’m happy with how its turning out
    @DaniRose2143 I’ve been missing Mochi too, every time they run around I’m thinking he’d love to be there 🥹
    They’re enjoying the time there…for the most part. To thank her for doing most of the work, I had Mr. Goto invite Alexis and Cat out to dinner but throughout it Cat was being mean to her. No idea why😔
    @MonaSolstraale It all paid off in the end for Thorne 😁
    @Caerfinon Good luck you two! Also cannot get over how cute Jac looks in his suit, his tail sticking out ☺️
    @Ellupelluellu aw Harrison in the last shot is too cute 🥰 but careful there 😵

I was looking at the lifetime reward store and remembered about sim stats. The difference in numbers between Cat and Alexis made me laugh. There's only 1 way I know whose stat is whose 😆ahE3Cu5.png
    Cat has the cheerful trait, she's more happier. It even gets on Pico's nerves 😳 He occassionly gets a moodlet saying he's tired of cheerful sims being around😭
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,393 Member
    @MonaSolstraale Thorne will do anything to get attention.😆
    @Caerfinon To boldy go...in the other direction. 🙂 Jac looks adorable in his little space suit.🥰
    @Ellupelluellu Harrison is adorable. 😍 I agree with @BlueSeaWaves, be careful. The Phantom doesn't look happy. 😬
    @BlueSeaWaves I never thought about the cheerful trait. Aurora has it and everyone in the household gets that tense moodlet around her. 🙂
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,954 Member
    @LeucosiaX I ended up having to rename it in order for it to properly save. I'm surprised my Irish temper didn't kick in, but I remained cool, calm and totally collected for a change. I had moments where I'd save like normal and nothing happened. I would check the Documents>Cantrell: The Early Years. Nothing. I can't say how many times I had to repeat this, before it finally took. Happy to note, it's still where I left it. Where it will be tomorrow, is a tale for another day. If it moves on me again . . . I'll blame my dogs!

@GalacticGal
    I guess you could print it out for insurance but thats a lot of paper. Sometimes I email myself the body of writing just in case I have an issue, I will always find the text there.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,211 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves I like the numbers for "Times tense" XD reminds me of dynamics in some couples I know
    Don't buy broken stuff
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves , "It even gets on Pico's nerves" Awww.. poor thing <3
    @DaniRose2143 , hehe the llama knows better than mess with chickens, if he wants to exist :p
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,393 Member
    A 'big' little update with Aurora and Tre. The 'big' is Aurora deciding to enroll at Foxbury Institute. She's going for a degree in biology.
    06-13-24-10-27-17-AM.png

She was accepted into their distinguished degree program. Getting a degree in biology will come in handy around the ranch. She got busy right away with her homework.
    06-13-24-6-12-57-PM.png
    06-13-24-7-08-32-PM.png

Tre saw her off to the first day of class.
    06-14-24-3-49-34-AM.png

She does sort of stand out in the crowd. Not many other students wearing cowboy hats and boots.
    06-14-24-3-57-13-AM.png

Having Aurora go to Uni has been good practice for Tartosan Sun.

• Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 891 Member
    One should always know enough to come in out of the rain...

VgjQWjV.jpeg
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 , good luck at studies , Aurora.
    @Caerfinon , I got enough of constant rain, it was always raining.. took it off from settings. now I miss the rain, lol.

I was still doing my "project townies" , this one was one who spawned.
    wuZZqIo.png

I had him playable to join the UNI clubs , but then he had a crush on the bartender at Pepper's pub...
    ZL0y6py.png
    dtNXKqS.png

Okay, they were cute.
    upgITJU.png

Now I cannot decide do I keep him as playable or not. His name is Julian Taylor. Ugh, decisions...
  • Options
    LeucosiaX wrote: »

@GalacticGal
    I guess you could print it out for insurance but thats a lot of paper. Sometimes I email myself the body of writing just in case I have an issue, I will always find the text there.

I double checked the file before I shut down for the night, after I printed it out. I'm trying very hard to keep my updates on the shorter side. Not that many pages, even in the enlarged font. :)
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Enjoyable snippet.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 1,008 Member
    @Caerfinon, the color red never applied to Scotty, however. But it did become almost a game to count how many wearing it were, indeed, lost. LOL

Ay, that's because he was wearin' engineering red, and not security red. I find it funny that redshirt has persisted despite the fact that TNG - VOY have used gold for security (...and engineering....).
  • Options
    Today's weather forecast: Mostly cloudy with a chance of apocalypse

dFnuS9P.png
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
  • Options
    Caerfinon wrote: »
    To boldly go...
    IBJaFcM.png

Oh my how in simspace I missed this :D

Jac , best comment ever :D

@Caerfinon , and to the latest, I would be careful with the tea :D

• Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,116 Member

I finished Chapter 1 yesterday and got the screenshots for Chapter 2 today. Teasers after the Chapter 1 link. I'm looking forward to reading updates here, and I'll be leaving awesomes like always.

Chapter 1: A Guardian's Responsibility

53758949565_b7010a12a8_h.jpg

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Challenges-Stories-Legacies/The-Merfolk-of-the-Sulani-Seas/m-p/13801569/highlight/true#M979

The Price of a Human Form
    53791521314_d69649b379_h.jpg

53791425683_ab1a98fc76_h.jpg

Alex Takes his First Steps on Land
    53791629135_b63fba397a_h.jpg

53791424993_20c74f8c32_h.jpg

53791520379_8e51983447_h.jpg

53790262792_5eeb7be3b7_h.jpg

53791629055_a58e660adf_h.jpg

The Ambush while Searching for Alex
    53791628925_36f31e282c_h.jpg

53790262262_b6e5a5d16d_h.jpg

53790262217_06c1e84726_h.jpg

Camilo Realized he Caught the Wrong Guardian
    53791423843_6cc74b8f8d_h.jpg

Camilo Brews a New Plan
    53790261247_fe62bee5d6_h.jpg

53790261207_01d854fa6d_h.jpg

53791210971_afea361346_h.jpg

53791518254_5e9846311e_h.jpg

Alex Looks for a Way to Communicate
    53791216191_e739199430_h.jpg

53791632025_f119f91183_h.jpg

I suspect that Alex has some concerns about his little brothers' potions. But, the twins will have a lot of fun with this challenge.

53790266142_f6e94eb260_h.jpg
  • Options

Ay, that's because he was wearin' engineering red, and not security red. I find it funny that redshirt has persisted despite the fact that TNG - VOY have used gold for security (...and engineering....).

Along with so much we got from the Original Star Trek series, the Red Shirt thing is quite woven into our culture. ;)
  • Options
    Jac , best comment ever :D

@Ellupelluellu Jac also wins at all "debate best captain" exchanges :wink:

Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    @Metior_Ice Loved it.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,674 Member
    @DaniRose2143 They get it too 😆 I forgot Cat had that trait until I saw Pico was tense and wondered who was bugging him.
    Furthering her education, good luck with uni Aurora 😃 Good on Tre for being supportive 🙂
    @mightysprite 😆 Cat’s been through alot, I keep forgetting to grab that carefree trait. Just wasted all her points and still didn’t grab it 🫠
    @Ellupelluellu Cheerful sims are a real menace to Pico 🥹
    Aw they’re cute together☺️
    @Caerfinon 😂Jac’s “it’s worse” Yeah thats a no, George
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,014 Member
    Here's child Ryan (and Seán in the background enjoying the music).

KkNSPX4.jpg

Everyone, minus Maeve, went for a walk round the arboretum. Even at this angle you can barely see Ryan's face :D Maeve was having fun in the Recreation Centre - I can pretend there were staff there to keep an eye on her.

TrdiXuH.jpg
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,014 Member
    Everyone was getting a little homesick so I decided to send them home early, on Saturday evening. I stopped playing for the day shortly after, so next time I play I can send the family to the Festival of Youth which is always fun.
    Oh, and Niamh encouraged Angel to mate with Chrome… according to MCCC, there’ll be a little foal soon!
  • Options
    Even in Selvadorada, Taru roots team Italy for soccer European Championship (going on now in Germany) !
    cPXgTSU.png

RqEUM7g.png

And how to stay up to date whats happening in the tournament??? NEW SMARTPHONE and good wi-fi of course :smiley:

jKe37jk.png

(I really am testing myself how long I can tolerate the phoneusage :D New default replacement is on test now :D )
    clnruLl.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top