Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• Options
    TelilahTelilah Posts: 1 New Member
    I want to try A new Sims 4 challenge. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Telilah wrote: »
    I want to try A new Sims 4 challenge. Any suggestions?

A: Ask on the Sims 4 board...or look up Sims 4 challenges on google or yahoo, you'll get globs of choices. :)
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited April 2017
    A: It depends. I usually don't create sims with a romantic orientation in mind, they fall in love with whoever they get the wishes for, or they start off as a couple already. (or threesome\OT3, but I haven't made any of them yet.) I used to marry in a lot of premade sims!

Q: Do you make nonbinary\trans sims?
    A: No, is that possible in 3? (would have to be a mod)
    Q: How do you choose you sims' names? TV/books/films, real life, name lists.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    A: Name list. I created a list from online sources of themed names (Medieval, Cowboy, Goth/Vampire, etc.) way back from when I played TS2 and still use that list from time to time. Otherwise I go online to find quirky names either to fit an idea I gave (last names of famous scientists for aliens) or from several baby name sites.

Q: How do you choose your sim's traits when you create them in CAS? Random? Strategic for the career/job/story you expect them to have? Base them on the personality/backstory you choose for the sim?
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited April 2017
    A: My sim would probably try to get as far away from that sim as quickly as possible. One has an evil trait...I'll leave it to you to figure out which one has it.

This is just an innocent question for when I do get the Ambitions expansion pack.

Q: "Can you attach a detonation pack to a fence"? :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    xiaoisxiaois Posts: 141 Member
    StephSteb wrote: »
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    A: Young adult, gives them time to skill up and start a family.

Q: What's your favorite type of Sim = Regular, Occult, Berry, Robot?

A: Occult, specifically witch or fairy

Q: Do you spend way too much time decorating your sim's house?

A: I've spent 3 hours decorating in the sims 4

Q: Is it okay to copy your sims 3 mods/cc folder so that you can place it in a new laptop?
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    edited April 2017
    A: Done what...? I guess not.

Q: What trait do at least 75% of your sims have? If there is one you mostly use?
  • Options
    SandpitturtleSandpitturtle Posts: 171 Member
    There's quite a few I haven't used yet, mainly because I'm still learning stuff and don't feel comfortable putting negative ones on like Loner. Especially if I'm trying to go for a specific goal. I will use more in future I'm sure.

What's your favourite feature of winter? (if you have seasons)

Side question because I can't find current answer anywhere and I'm still new status: Is anybody else getting the discover los angeles adverts with the sponsor pay yet these ones don't pay out? I'm only earning 10 or 15 points a day if I'm lucky because of Broken adverts or ones that don't pay taking up the limited amount I can even view a day (feels like I only get a chance around 10 times).
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    A: My favorite feature of winter is building snowmen and snow angels. Those raise the fun bar very fast. I find them useful at university so my sims can 'work hard' during rabbit hole classes.

side question: I haven't farmed ads for simpoints in a while, but every time I do there's always a few ads which never pay out. Sometimes switching to another browser can yield more ads, sometimes not.

Q: What's your favorite occult type to play?
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    edited April 2017
    There's quite a few I haven't used yet, mainly because I'm still learning stuff and don't feel comfortable putting negative ones on like Loner. Especially if I'm trying to go for a specific goal. I will use more in future I'm sure.

What's your favourite feature of winter? (if you have seasons)

Side question because I can't find current answer anywhere and I'm still new status: Is anybody else getting the discover los angeles adverts with the sponsor pay yet these ones don't pay out? I'm only earning 10 or 15 points a day if I'm lucky because of Broken adverts or ones that don't pay taking up the limited amount I can even view a day (feels like I only get a chance around 10 times).

My...My sims have that trait all the time. Less social needs and therefore less nagging. It's amazing. I really don't see it as a negative one actually, and they get a nice positive moodlet when alone too.

To stay on-topic:

A: I don't know, I haven't fully played with most of them yet. And that means: I played with most of them but I suck at discovering every little thing and using them a 'good' way. Mersims that just live on the land? Sure they're annoying while they have to go in the water, while they actually should just live in the water...So, I don't know. But I like genies, they're really helpful, though a bit boring after a while. They can't learn anything new.

Q: Is there a world you owned for a very long while, but never really play in? Which one?
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    A: Kind of. I played for a long time with some sim from Bridgeport, but in Sunset Valley. I also use Bridgeport's community lots (clubs and such) in my game. So far I havn't played much in Bridgeport as it as.

Q: If you have to make a costume / dress up like something from the sims, what would your costume be like?
    [I'm asking this since I came across this funny thing today https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/27/de/4a/27de4a0ce849558c420edd8739377872.jpg]
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    A: I'm not interested in cosplay (or anime in general) but I do like the general idea. In terms of, if someone else would do it and share screenshots I'd definitely like it. Not for myself in my own game though, no.

Q: Did you ever build an apartmentcomplex and played there (with roommates and/or NPC's)?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Many times. NPC mostly since they stayed in their rooms until they left for work.

Do you build your own house or buy a premade one?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    WillowG145WillowG145 Posts: 351 Member
    A: I usually build my own House. But sometime I've used a starter than destryed to build My own when My sims had enought Money.

Q: Would you Like Your sims take their pets in vacation? (I don't Know if it is possible to do so...)
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    A: My answer is a question - what's "berry sweet sims"? :grimace::lol: okay after googling the term - it means sims with colorful skintones? in that case, no, I like my game as realistic as possible. I also don't like the green skintone of some of the sims in Hidden Springs.

Q: [if you play or at least seen the sims 4] Are there items from the sims 4, like certain objects or clothing, that you would like to have in the sims 3? It can be a general style or specific items.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    A: how about having the skunk walking around (Sims2). I tried petting it only to find out that it wasn't very friendly - like Sims3 animals.

Q: what's the first Sim you EVER made like (Good or Evil)?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top