Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    A: Yes, several times. I don't usually use cheats, but I do use mods like Relativity which I think makes things a little easier.

Q: Have you completed all the WA quests, either with one sim or between several sims?
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    A:All but France ones still have a few WA France I never did.

Q: Do you think sim females look better with red hair or black hair.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    SimsCat84SimsCat84 Posts: 72 Member
    A: Black hair

Q: How many generations do you play ?
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    A: The only type of legacy I've gone for is the basic 10-generation legacy. I've never tried for more than that.

Q:Favorite Townie?
  • Options
    marildmmarildm Posts: 49 Member
    A: I can't decide lol

Q: You play The Sims for how many hours ?
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    A: 5 plus

Q: Have you ever had a ghost baby?
    :) Smile!

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    A: Like in one gaming session or total? Sims 3 or all sims games? Cause just Sims 3 alone, since release is, I'm sure, in the thousands... I don't even want to think how much of my life I've spent simming. I didn't get into Sims 4 like I did even Sims 3 and I logged over 1300 hours on it up until 2 months ago.

Q: What's your favorite mod for Sims 3 and why?
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited June 2016
    Since a question was skipped over, I'll answer them both
    have you ever had a ghost baby
    What's your favorite mod

A1: Nope. I've never had a ghost baby, but I'd like to try it sometime.
    A2:Honestly, I like all the mods and can't help but add more and more. However the most useful are probably overwatch and master controller.

Q: Favorite place to visit with WA?
  • Options
    A: China for the vacation houses and the academy. Egypt for the views is a very close second.

Q: How often do you add a basement to you sims' house for more room? I'm pretty sure every house I've ever played in for decent length of time eventually gets a basement.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Ah, yes. Apologies to @Puddinroy. We must have been posting at the same time, as his post wasn't there when I started answering (it takes me a minute to think of my questions. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    edited June 2016
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    A: China for the vacation houses and the academy. Egypt for the views is a very close second.

Q: How often do you add a basement to you sims' house for more room? I'm pretty sure every house I've ever played in for decent length of time eventually gets a basement.

A: Almost any time my house doesn't have a foundation, I have a basement. Haven't figured out how to have a basement with a foundation yet, but I know it's possible.

Q: What item(s) that you bought from thesims3.com store, can you not live without?

Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

• Options
    egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    R3B3CKVH wrote: »
    TreyNutz wrote: »

A: Almost any time my house doesn't have a foundation, I have a basement. Haven't figured out how to have a basement with a foundation yet, but I know it's possible.

Q: What item(s) that you bought from thesims3.com store, can you not live without?

A: Toddler walker <3

Q: What's your newest discovery in sims 3 (can be a small discovery)?
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    A. That I finally have one alien baby and one on the way! It has been a wish of mine for awhile, but I was determined to have it happen without cheats/mods, if they even exist. Seriously, the spaceship comes every single night! I often let the wife get abducted now while hubby is 'with child' and give him a night or two break from being probed.

Q. Have you ever constructed the roller coaster and if so, was it quite difficult or just time consuming?
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    A: I did for a contest once right after I got the Boardwalk set. I haven't touched it since. It was both difficult and time consuming for me. I might try again, eventually, but it's really sad how little I use that venue/stuff from that set.

Q: What is your favorite skill to watch your sim learn?
  • Options
    A: Martial Arts.

Q: If you could add a service NPC to the game, what would it be?
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    A: Dogwalker. Or maybe I'd add that as a job option? Either way, I think it would be hilarious to see a sim walking 2 handfuls of dogs. :D

Q: Are you still learning new things about the Sims 3 as you play?
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    A: Absolutely. Recent example: drinking at the bar can mix up their traits temporarily. When you're not prepared that can really take you by surprise I can assure you :D

Q: Was Sims 3 the first Sims game you played?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    edited June 2016
    A: Nope, that was sims 2 I guess.

Q: did you ever play 5 generations of the same family?
  • Options
    A: yes, I have in the Sims2

Q: Have you ever wanted more than one parakeet in the game?

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2016
    A: Have never wanted even one parakeet in game...I like the squirrels minor pets and as far as birds the falcon large bird.But DV dragons are the best

Q: Who is your favorite Sunset Valley premade female.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I don't play premades so have no opinion.

Have your sims ever been killed by a random meteor?
  • Options
    egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I don't play premades so have no opinion.

Have your sims ever been killed by a random meteor?

No

JoAnne65 wrote: »
    A: Absolutely. Recent example: drinking at the bar can mix up their traits temporarily. When you're not prepared that can really take you by surprise I can assure you :D

Can you give me an example of that... I've never heard of that happening!

• Options
    egandre wrote: »

A: One of the mixology drinks does that, the crazy type drink. At a club or lounge you don't know from the names which drink is which kind (not without a mod which organizes them by type). But you can make all types at home via the mixology skill.

Q: What's your favorite Store venue?
  • Options
    A: the kids learning center

Q: Ever had a sim get mauled by a shark or the karken?

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited June 2016
    egandre wrote: »

Zwerver_1203_zps3rea0u6q.png

Zwerver_1205_zpspc3nbzbb.png

Zwerver_1206_zpszoomvqg9.png

In fact I needed people on this forum to explain to me what on earth happened and what he was doing :D
    "It's the insanity trait doing this."
    "Can't be, he isn't insane..."
    And then we figured it out ;) The mix up lasts about three hours I believe. (five hours, thanks for that link @TreyNutz :))
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    A: the kids learning center

Q: Ever had a sim get mauled by a shark or the karken?
    A: Not by a shark yet (IP will be my next 'station' so I hope that will change then), by the kraken yes, with the lifetime reward. One of my absolute wishes in this game is to see one swimming under a houseboat and even better, while scuba diving. So, I've got my hopes up for the next generation ;)

Q: Do you prefer playing families (mum, dad and kids), a household of (young) adults with no kids or single sim households?
    5JZ57S6.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top