Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    A: Good. I intended her to be the likable-super cute girl. later (I think the third one I made) was the exact opposite, rebellious type with the evil trait.

Q: How many hours have you played the game? (by origin)
    Or, How many hours do you play in an average week?
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    A: It depends on whether I'm obsessed or not. When I'm obsessed I play everyday but when I'm not obsessed I play very little.
    (invisible) Question please?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    SandpitturtleSandpitturtle Posts: 171 Member
    edited May 2017
    It's written in glow in the dark ink :0 we need a blacklight.

Allow me to ask haha

Do you enjoy mysteries and puzzles?
  • Options
    A: Yep, which is why I love WA!
    Q: If they'd develop one other EP for Sims 3, would you buy it? And what theme would you want it to be? (ok, two questions in one, forgive me :p )
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    A: of course I'll buy it, just so I have the complete collection :p (except KPST, but they don't sell that one anymore) as theme...I don't know. I think most things are in the game in one way or another, in the store for example, or aren't worth making a whole EP. I actually don't have a clue. There are many things that should be in the game but a whole EP theme? I really can't think of anything.

Q: Is there anything sims related you regret buying, or actually just bought for a single feature or item?
  • Options
    A: Yes.
    1) store items that are just for decor with no premium content (I was very enthusiastic when I found out the store content, I purchased a lot of things that found to be not useful at all in my game and/or I could just download similar free CC if it's just to have more options. Or I found out there is almost the same item in one of the EPs (happens a lot in clothing items).
    2) I kind of regret buying "Pets". don't know what I was thinking, I am not a pet person in real life, and there are still 2 other EPs that I intend to buy at some point and didn't buy at the time. it's just that I had a weird idea in my mind that I had to try out: I wanted to do a Tarzan themed world, figured it could work with Pets + some mods + CC. anyway eventually I barely played in that save, and currently don't play with Pets on most of the time due to lagging issues, and also I don't enjoy that there are pets everywhere :grimace:

Q: Have you ever built or created in the game things from your real life? like your home, places from where you live, people that you know?
  • Options
    A: I have, for a forum :) Giving a 'simterview' when I had become 'member of the month' (quite an honor!).

01-7.jpg

This is how I visualized me getting addicted to Sims 3; in the background my daughter whose game it originally was :p "I wanna plaaaayyyy!!!!" - "Wait, let me, just a little while longer..."

05-4.jpg

Q: Is The Sims the only game you play, or do you play other games as well?

5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 that is so cool! and the picture with your daugther is hilarious! :lol:

A: Yes. maybe in the future I will try other stuff too.

Q: Which EP from the ones you own, is your *least* favourite? and why?
  • Options
    A: I am sorry, I'm not sure I understand the question, you mean like something that expands the features of one of the current packs? or a new expansion pack? actually in both cases I have the same answer :smile: I would like to have "Get to work" from the sims 4, as an expansion pack in the sims 3 or as part of expansion pack, like Ambitions. I think it would be great.
    [by the way the my question about least favourite EP could also be answerd based on your past gamplay:) ]

Q: Do you publish your sims stories somewhere or just play for yourself?
  • Options
    A: yes, I do. I did it here for a while but then moved back to my old weekly site, where it's written in Dutch :)

Q: have you ever made an all-posed and scened story in the game?
  • Options
    A: you mean like with a pose player? no. I do "micro-manage" in the game, I do have a general story/direction in mind for every sim. but sometimes the game just "evolves" in a different way. also I take pictures to the sims personal scrapbook, and less screenshots. anyway I do try them to have the right background for the story in my mind, but it's mostly for their memories and my fun.

Q: Do you watch gameplay and / or reviews about the game in Youtube?
  • Options
    MMitchell93MMitchell93 Posts: 108 Member
    A: Yes! I love watching Sims 3 let's plays on YouTube. I've kinda wanted to try doing one myself but I'm nervous that no one would watch it or like it. Also, I've no idea how to do a let's play. Haha

Q: How many generations of your longest-played family have you gotten to?
  • Options
    A: Yes! I love watching Sims 3 let's plays on YouTube. I've kinda wanted to try doing one myself but I'm nervous that no one would watch it or like it. Also, I've no idea how to do a let's play. Haha

Q: How many generations of your longest-played family have you gotten to?
    A: I'm playing the 21st generation of my family at the moment.

Q: What is your favourite Ambitions career? And the least favourite? (and why of course)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    JackiMahJackiMah Posts: 46 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Q: What is your favourite Ambitions career? And the least favourite? (and why of course)

A: My favorite Ambitions career is Fire Fighter career because I like the action it brings along with rescuing people. My least favorite is Doctor because it adds the least in my opinion.

Q: What's your favorite Sims 3 Expansion Pack, and why?

• Options
    A: I think probably University. I can't imagine playing without it (even when non of my sims is at university at the moment). I feel like it adds very much to the game as far as items, interactions, clothing... I also really like Late Night, mostly for the music theme (the musical instruments) and the clubs. and also Generations, when I play without it I feel something is missing. So University, Late Night and Generations are defenitly my go-to expansion packs.

Q: Which expansion packs, stuff packs and store worlds do you have?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    A: EP's and SP's: all, except katy perry sweet treats. Of store worlds I got Riverview, Barnacle Bay, Hidden Springs, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Aurora Skies, Dragon Valley, Roaring Heights and Midnight Hollow. Actually all too except Lunar Lakes and Lucky Palms.

Q: What's your favourite store set?
    Post edited by GITTE2001 on
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    A: Haven't checked the store yet, so wouldn't know exactly.

Q: Why is it that every three days...I get the urge to completely and totally destroy the house that my sims are living in and rebuild it from the foundation up? :(
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    A: Haven't checked the store yet, so wouldn't know exactly.

Q: Why is it that every three days...I get the urge to completely and totally destroy the house that my sims are living in and rebuild it from the foundation up? :(
    A: I have no idea because for me it's the other way around :D I sometimes create a 'temporary' house for my sims, ending up not being able to leave it but just expanding it if necessary in order for my sims to be able to continue living there ;)

Q: What Sims 2 of Sims 4 animation would you like to see in Sims 3 (that isn't in there obviously)?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    A: I totally loved the table (dining) animations they added part way through Sims 2, and I could spend a lot of time just watching the simmies interact in that way. Still miss it.

Q: What do you like to have your sims do that is totally unlike *you* in real life?
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    suzses wrote: »
    A: I totally loved the table (dining) animations they added part way through Sims 2, and I could spend a lot of time just watching the simmies interact in that way. Still miss it.

Q: What do you like to have your sims do that is totally unlike *you* in real life?

A: Work out! :D:#

Q: Do you have a world installed that you haven't touched yet?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    suzses wrote: »

A: Work out! :D:#

:lol:

A: I have Monte Vista, I did open it, to see how it looks like and to check out the families but it was for a few minutes, I havn't really played there yet.

Q: Do you sometimes play with base game only? or base game + store (but without EPs)?
  • Options
    Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    A: Store world- Barnacle Bay. I was recently gifted that world but haven't played it yet because I'm currently playing a legacy in Roaring Heights.
    Custom World: Legacy Island III, got it to play my current family but I love RH too much to move.

Q: Do you have a favorite hairstyle or outfit you always use on your sims?
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    A: Not really any favourites, but then again, the amount of downloaded clothing is becoming massive. Always new pretty stuff to be used.

B: Ever had a days worth of saves gone, making you believe, you've just been dreaming the last 24 real life hours? Wondering if you're losing it and going completely bonkers?
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top