Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandpitturtle / Ahrimanian Thanks You

SandpitturtleSandpitturtle Posts: 171 Member
edited May 2017 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
I saw these types of threads and I really liked the idea. Think it's a nice way to keep things current and organised.
This is to show that I acknowledge your support, generosity and all round friendliness. I kinda suck at a loooot of things but I hope you guys know that I truly am thankful for anything. Apologises if I miss anyone, I don't mean to :)

:sunglasses: Appreciation Of Awesomeness :sunglasses:
:star: Super Gifters :star:
  • @charlotteprice You really are a Wishlist Ninja, Thank you! for: Fair Folk Easel, Little Lullaby Crib, Toybox Of Dreams, Lit Floral Lamp, Vined Mirror, Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center!
  • @kylierose19 Thank you! for: Midnight Moon Wall Lamp!
  • @lauravonawesome Thank you! for: Window Of Dreaming!
  • @Dusty_Boots THANK YOU! for: Midnight Hollow Gold! :joy: Faire Folk Window, Enchanting Faire Love Seat, Fantasie Bay Window, Faire Folk Bench!
  • @taratownie Thank you! for: The Magical Double Bed!
  • @TrevorJ Thank you! for: Faire Folk Jar, Faire Wheel Barrow, Faire Vine Wall Sculpture, Sweet Dream Seat, Dreaded Dresser!
  • @Nomiko13 Thank you! for: Spellbound Diary, Faire Tale Shell Vase, Mystic Butterflies!
Post edited by Sandpitturtle on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Thank you so much for inclining me in your thread. Everyone have a great day.
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

Welcome aboard ... Glad to have you Sandpitturtle.
    The thank you thread is a great idea ... And I am just thankful I could be included with a bunch of other fine folks.

Have a lovely day ... Happy simming, and good luck in all your endeavors.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Thank you for the mention! :) I'm always glad when I can be of some help. Happy Simming.
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Thanks! You just made my day :)
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Aww, thank you so much for including me. There are so many wonderful, helpful, and amazing people in the S3 forums!

I wish you, and everyone a wonderful day o:)
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    you are most welcome :)

and yes, there are many wonderful people here; i'm honoured to even be included in that group of names.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited May 2017
    Bah. I want top billing. :rage:

Oh, knock it off igazor. No one believes you when you pretend to be the evil version of yourself.

Okay, okay. You're very welcome and thanks for the include. People sometimes ask why I hang around these forums and I have to say that posts like this make it all worthwhile. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    You're completely welcome, I love surprising people! I hope you get as much of a kick out of it as I did/do. I would like to donate my 15 seconds of fame to the Mr. Hyde personality of igazor (which no one has evah seen :no_mouth: ) and the sweet Chocolate Princess (who doesn't share with others :p ) aka charlotteprice.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    <don't, won't, never did.......share :D