Fresh off the press - the April 13 Laundry List! Click here to find out more!
April 16 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
Sul sul Simmers! It's awesim to see that so many of you are starting new and interesting discussions! But please make sure that you do so in the right forum section. Thank you! 🙂

What's the weather like where you are?

1818283848587...Next

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 7,895 Member
    edited April 7
    peeing rain. 7C - 45F. One degree warmer and it's gonna be tank-top weather. :mrgreen:flag-canada_1f1e8-1f1e6.png
    RiverMcIrishFanatic_rs.jpg
    Nikkei_Simmer's Sims 3 Blog - For more Sims 3 stories...

"The only conceivable use for a vampire is as a sharpened stick tester." ~ Haruo Chikamori, werewolf
  • arlielarliel Posts: 1,284 Member
    This is today. Can't be too surprised, given that random weather is kind of normal in this province.... :|
    3mJj9cwm.jpgDRDAEuHm.jpg
    Bonus cat
    9m3Huhvl.jpg
    In case one is curious:
    Arliel322 on Origin
  • February11February11 Posts: 10,851 Member
    Definitely feel a touch of Autumn in the air. Quite cool night and morning.
    I THINK, THEREFORE I AM, I THINK

• February11February11 Posts: 10,851 Member
    arliel wrote: »
    This is today. Can't be too surprised, given that random weather is kind of normal in this province.... :|
    3mJj9cwm.jpgDRDAEuHm.jpg
    Bonus cat
    9m3Huhvl.jpg

Great pictures. I love the cat!
    I THINK, THEREFORE I AM, I THINK

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 8,101 Member
    Daffodils are in bloom and tulips are in bud, but we got a freeze overnight and a few flurries mixed in with the freezing rain today. Looks like the 1-3 inches of snow that was forecast, isn't happening, though. Glad I grilled and wore shorts and T-shirt, got sun last week while the getting was good.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Love Is Love
    Progress Pride
    Hate of groups of humans is mental feebleness, moral hollowness, spiritual hypocrisy.

rPdrmh3m.jpg