Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you guys sure that you really want toddlers?

Comments

• Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    gmomasue wrote: »
    TS4 mainly is targeted at 12 to 15 years old teens So that's ok my 14 year old grandson plays my game to and he thinks there should be toddlers to and babies need to be free .

I use to want them for free too, but I don't think I do anymore. I kinda want them in a EP so that they can possibly revamp babies at the same time too. I also think a patch wouldn't contain the amount of interactions and toddler related objects I'd hope to see.
  • Options
    PrincessSaturnPrincessSaturn Posts: 564 Member
    I reported you too :P
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

Who did you report? Im confused! :|
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Yes, I am sure I want toddlers. For my play style it is an important life stage. In TS3 when we could adjust the individual length of life stages my toddlers were maxed.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options

That, sir, is none of your business.
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,948 Member
    edited February 2016

I think he just wanted to know if your comment was directed at him.
  • Options

I think he just wanted to know if your comment was directed at him.

The comment wasn't directed at anyone hence the confusion. But the mods are probably watching this thread anyway.

Funny thing is, someone else started a thread just like this the other day, they had the exact same concerns that I have, yet no one attacked them which is why I felt the need to report people anyway.

:disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ^ You've created the same thread in the past and hang out in the family play thread, so the fact that you claim to have no comprehension of the concerns family players have, ESPECIALLY after doing both these things is the reason why you're deemed a troll/drama stirrer.
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,551 Member
    @PrincessSaturn no matter the diffrence of opinion all simmers have the right to post there opinions eather its a positive opinion or negative opinion and i am sure @king_of_simcity7 would agree with me on that one because i am sure there are alot of family players that went to create a family witch consist of a first born age as a teen second child age as a kid but went the third child sim to be a toddler or start from the start marrige raising a family ect
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    ^Work on your reading comprehension and then come talk to me.
    @friendlysimmers Thanks for the kind feedback :smile:

@PrincessSaturn I don't actually post in the other thread any more, I have no need to so I have moved on from it.

Rather interestingly though, you don't actually need to post in my thread yet you are here throwing insults but for what exactly?

Anyway, calling someone a troll is actually against the rules so I guess you have given me no option but to report you as well.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Wow...this thread got 'interesting'!! Anyway... despite reading through all this... my answer is still the same!

Yep.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    ^Work on your reading comprehension and then come talk to me.

Looks like I missed this message.

I don't think your reply to friendly Simmers was acceptable at all and although I don't know them that well I don't know if English is their first language.

Can I now ask you to leave this thread? I have just reported you for the second time and if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    That member's proficiency seemed fine to me, don't try to derail this into something it isnt.

Why don't you address the fact that you've repeatedly made the same thread?
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    ...If you don't stop, I'm turning this car around and we're going home.
  • Options
    That member's proficiency seemed fine to me, don't try to derail this into something it isnt.

Funny, I can't remember starting a thread titled 'are you guys sure that you want toddlers?' before.

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member

Seriously, it's not worth it... You're just giving him the attention he wants. Don't get yourself a warning over something as petty as this. It's obvious what he's doing; don't bite :)

--T
  • Options
    To7m wrote: »

Seriously, it's not worth it... You're just giving him the attention he wants. Don't get yourself a warning over something as petty as this. It's obvious what he's doing; don't bite :)

--T

I thought you left?

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    Of course we want toddlers its what the whole community of simmers has been wanting for along time now. That along with Pets and seasons are the biggest things missing from this generation so far.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Alerting @simguruDrake to come in to advise members to stay on topic
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

--T

I thought you left?

You're right, look at how he replies to every comment lol.
    edited February 2016

Funny, I can't remember starting a thread titled 'are you guys sure that you want toddlers?' before.

Don't be dense on purpose. I obviously mean the content, not the title. Shall I search your post history and show your threads?

Oh, looks like someone HAS. And you still deny it.

--T

I thought you left?

You're right, look at how he replies to every comment lol.

As it is my thread I feel it is appropriate to reply to every comment unless I clearly refuse to talk to someone. I have now decided to clearly stop talking to you but while I am here, these are some quotes from the forum rules:

Rules as quoted from SimGuruPanda

- No Swearing. Foul language will not be tolerated. Swearing via substitution of key letters with symbols is against the rules. (Example: If "horse" were a swear word and it was posted as "h****").

- No Flaming. No Trolling. Flaming is intentionally posting hurtful, insulting, or harassing messages to others. Trolling is deliberately posting sarcastic, off topic, or rude remarks in order to incite a fight on the boards. Take the high road and be polite. Respect others even if their opinions differ from yours. If you disagree with someone, you are free to do so politely, but please don't make it personal.

- No Bullying. Online bullying means to harass, intimidate or otherwise pressure others to cease participating in the community. Online bullying is against the Rules of this Forum and this behavior will not be tolerated. Those found to be engaging in such activity on the Forums, on player profile walls, on the Gallery or in private message chats, will be dealt with severely. Examples of online bullying include, but are not limited to:

• Stalking
    • Making personal threats, even if "role–playing"
    • Blackmail and extortion
    • Submitting falsified reports to EA staff
    • Identity theft
    • Identity fraud
    • "Doxxing"
    • "Sexting"
    • Any form of hate speech
    • Threatening to do any of the above
    • Linking to or advertising any site that meets the above criteria

- No flame baiting. Unwanted discussions include, but are not limited to:

• Sexism
    • Racism
    • Politics, religion, or lobbyism
    • Personal defamation
    • Naming and shaming
    • Gossiping about other persons
    • Threatening to start a law suit against EA
    • Any discussion of moderation or moderation staff
    • Linking to or advertising any site that meets the above criteria

- No Casting Aspersions. No matter what your personal opinion is of any individual, this forum is not the place to post rude or disparaging remarks about anyone. This includes public figures, EA employees and other forum users.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

your welcome :)