Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you guys sure that you really want toddlers?

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• PrincessSaturnPrincessSaturn Posts: 564 Member
    I still say no. My reason for it is because in past games I have had horrible toddlers that I thought were spawned from satan. Now saying that I do think its weird to have the babies grow into kids and not have the bonding parent stage in there before the kids go to school. Plus toddlers would be freaking adorable. I just don't want them back because of my experiences and I think if you brought back toddlers babysitters would need to come back and I wasn't that fond of how babysitters did their jobs. I mean you are paying them 75 simoleons to watch your child not sleep in your sims beds or even watch TV.

It's not like they could improve them, right?
    What a lack of logic...

I don't think toddlers will get implemented myself though, not as long as certain players have this attitude.
    What attitude its my own opinion and you don't have to agree with it but don't say you will never get toddlers because of the attitude towards people. Its either you want them or you don't so you don't need to say that I have an attitude towards it.

It's complacency. Nothing is wrong as long as it doesn't affect you, and you can overlook things being stripped because you don't have a use for them.

I'm not telling you to agree with me, either. This reply isn't even directed solely at you, but at part of the community. Regardless of that, you're fine and we'll now. And that's fair. Just don't be surprised once your needs aren't catered to and that you aren't being listened to.

This thread is tired,
    the discussion is dead.
    The only thing keeping it going is the OP's ego, our egos, and trying to force our opinions onto other people who don't care -and why should they?

@SimGuruDrake It'd likely be for the best to lock this thread.
    I still say no. My reason for it is because in past games I have had horrible toddlers that I thought were spawned from satan. Now saying that I do think its weird to have the babies grow into kids and not have the bonding parent stage in there before the kids go to school. Plus toddlers would be freaking adorable. I just don't want them back because of my experiences and I think if you brought back toddlers babysitters would need to come back and I wasn't that fond of how babysitters did their jobs. I mean you are paying them 75 simoleons to watch your child not sleep in your sims beds or even watch TV.

What a lack of logic...

I don't think toddlers will get implemented myself though, not as long as certain players have this attitude.
    What attitude its my own opinion and you don't have to agree with it but don't say you will never get toddlers because of the attitude towards people. Its either you want them or you don't so you don't need to say that I have an attitude towards it.

It's complacency. Nothing is wrong as long as it doesn't affect you, and you can overlook things being stripped because you don't have a use for them.

I'm not telling you to agree with me, either. This reply isn't even directed solely at you, but at part of the community. Regardless of that, you're fine and we'll now. And that's fair. Just don't be surprised once your needs aren't catered to and that you aren't being listened to.

This thread is tired,
    the discussion is dead.
    The only thing keeping it going is the OP's ego, our egos, and trying to force our opinions onto other people who don't care -and why should they?

@SimGuruDrake I'll second what Saturn says. The discussion has become remarkably circular in its direction.
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    ENolan wrote: »

What a lack of logic...

This thread is tired,
    the discussion is dead.

@SimGuruDrake I'll second what Saturn says. The discussion has become remarkably circular in its direction.

This discussion goes round and round
    Round and round, round and round
    This discussion goes round and round,
    Round and round, round and round
    All through the board!
  • foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    edited March 2016
    Lol i keep mentioning the engine but only few discuss it, than someone needs AGAIN TO MENTION THE OP AND THE CIRCLE GOES ON.

Urrgh
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2016
    My advice to people's who don't like some thread topics :)
    Unless the OP pointed a gun at you to visit these threads you can always igenore them And in time they will move Down the forum pages. and you don't like ever have to get involved. And that's your choice. Mine or a anybody else!
    These posts ain't in our personal inbox accounts. We are on a public forum for everybody who play TS1, TS2 TS3 TS4 and TSFP.

Not everybody are regular users of this forum and people have a right to his/her usages of this place for everybody who plays the game.

People come on at different times.days, weeks and months after all and won't have seen or read everything Else!
    You might as well be telling people to shut up and go away when its not our decision to make!

This is just my opinion of course and don't expect anybody to agree to it.

Tablets are horrible to use when typing with random mistakes keep appearing :(
    Post edited by marcel21 on
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Unless the OP pointed a gun at you to visit these threads you can always igenore them And in time they will move Down the forum pages. and you don't like ever have to get involved. And that's your choice. Mine or a anybody else!
    These posts ain't in our personal inbox accounts. We are on a public forum for everybody who play TS1, TS2 TS3 TS4 and TSFP.

Not everybody are regular users of this forum and people have a right to his/her usages of this place for everybody who plays the game.

People come on at different times.days, weeks and months after call and won't have seen or read everything Else!
    You might as well be telling people to shut up and go away when its not our decision to make!

This is just my opinion of course and don't ezspedct anybody to agree to it.

Edit

Just general advice to all here on this post guys!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member

People come on at different times.days, weeks and months after all and won't have seen or read everything Else!

I wanna give you a trophy :smile:

• CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    tumblr_inline_mr60303yh51qz4rgp.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

Fair reply :smile:

Yes it is as I said before, if you don't like a thread, why come here and bump it to the top? There are half a dozen threads here that I don't post in as they either have opposing opinions or are just plain boring!

So to those who don't like this thread but still kept commenting on it, thanks, you have just enhanced my ego by keeping my thread one of the busiest on the forums ;)

A good why to 'shut me up' I guess! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg