Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    For the record @lauravonawesome, that job was just about 30 years ago for a non-profit. And, yes, the benefits were amazing. Heck, my first day on the job was a paid holiday! They put me on the payroll as of the 1st of the month, which just happened to fall on a holiday. I'd been working as a temp for months, so they went ahead and paid me as if I'd worked the week before, which I had, just not on their payroll.

On the down side, I ended up leaving because it was made very clear that I would get no further due to how open I was about being gay. This was only internally with co-workers, but somehow it bothered the powers-that-be. I was then recruited by an outside vendor that I worked closely with, for a substantial raise, who didn't care about such things. That job didn't work out, but that had nothing to do with my personal life.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    No love from ads here either, in spite of the "thanks for watching" messages.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Jude525 that's pretty awesome; reminds me of one job i had where i worked for a bank and got my first paycheque 3 days into training. too bad about the powers-that-be situation, but that's their loss.

still no love from ads here either; i've passed on 3 individual items so far because i'm saving whatever sp is not allocated (to bahhaus, palace of versailles, or world of wonder) to grab the sofa sectional at dd 162, since it might make luxe lounge spa free at 166.

i'll be back in school by the time the next rotation starts, which means that staying up all night to grab stuff on the dd won't be an option. but, since each rotation lasts around 3 months, that means i'll be done for the term or close to it when that rotation ends or the one after it starts. hopefully the ads are fixed by then, because i'll spend my holidays farming the little blue boxes and handing out pretty things to all my forum friends. :):heart::cookie:
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Hello my fellow DD stalkers!

Congrats to everyone who's picked up deals, I woke up to find I had 10 Sp randomly added to my account. I watched 6 ads yesterday (I know glutton for punishment) and I'm not convinced that's all they are worth but as of this morning I've had two ads and they aren't paying so I'm not watching anymore. Today anyway. :p
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    another day the ads didn't pay!
    (i made some rhymes in this post, hooray!)

got some sad news~ my graphics card is dying and i can't play ts3 anymore. i'm lucky if i can even launch the game before my computer shuts itself off; shame, since i was so excited to try out the new stuff from bohemian garden.

on the upside, physio went well. the first appointment was mostly my ankle being poked and prodded with various objects, but the doctor seems cool and i like her already. at least i've got my exercises to keep me busy, where i won't be able to do much in the way of simming until i can afford to replace my graphics card.

(why, oh, why is motherlode or rosebud or whatever not a thing in oe?)

i don't even know why i'm still awake, since i'm hoping to be up for dreams of india at 1 pm~ will probably take a short nap & be back later.

good mornight to all!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• Options
    Yoschi334Yoschi334 Posts: 99 Member

I got Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining for 10 SP!

Last night 5 points mysteriously appeared on my account...and two ads I watched later paid out! But that's it....the one I tried this morning didn't! What are they doing???
  • Options
    @lauravonawesome oh no! That's terrible about your graphics card. I feel your pain. My few months without the sims because of no pc were awful and I play other games but they just couldn't fill that void. I hope you get a new one soon.
    Glad to hear the physio went well. I hated my physio when I broke my leg but then I did have a scary nurse who took my physio sessions,
    @Yoschi334 You are the same as me I think with random points being added. Congrats on the Kitchen and Dining set! Totally off topic but I love your profile picture!

I'm still in my ad drought zone. Happy Days. NOT.
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,090 Member
    Current Deal

94 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 46 / 81 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 632)

Upcoming Deals

95 ) Higher Tech High Wall Shelf / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

96 ) Lacey Retreat Romper / 27 / 75 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation

97 ) Quilted Leather Jacket / 24 / 75 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

98 ) Leather and Buckle Attack Teen / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire

99 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 513 but less than # 364 & # 416)

100 ) Serenity Retreat / 1026 / 1539 / 33% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 690, # 244 & # 643)

101 ) A Little Layered / 54 / 99 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

102 ) Taft Jug with Flowers / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

103 ) Country Livin' / 390 / 1500 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 450 but less than # 384, # 927, # 36)

104 ) Head of the Table / 23 / 72 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

105 ) Regal Living Kitchen Set / 126 / 238 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

106 ) Dreams of India / 434 / 1550 / 72% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 161, # 792)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    oh wow, i am a super plummin' plum lol~ i thought today was the 16th for some reason.
    going back to bed now. :sleepy::sleeping:

• Options
    edited June 2017
    well, i caved and bought the lacey retreat romper for 27 sp. i wasn't going to buy any individual items until the ad situation was sorted, but it's just so cute.

the quilted leather jacket that's up next is on my wishlist, so will probably grab that as well.

will have to crunch some more #s and make sure i can still get the sets i was hoping to pick up on the dd.

969 world of wonder
    bahhaus 12
    palace of versailles 44
    futureshock kitchen 80

64 sp

-27 lacey retreat romper
    -24 quilted leather jacket

i've got 13 sp to play with after this. man, i really hope that my free sets are actually free and that the ones i'm paying for don't cost more than the calculator's estimate... since asking ea to compensate us for the ads we watch is apparently too much to ask.

worst case scenario, i will pass on futureshock kitchen until later or next rotation.

before i forget, congrats @Yoschi334 on your awesome deal!

• Options

Thanks to @MidnightAura and @lauravonawesome :)

I had to buy lacey retreat romper too....and now I have less than 200 SP left! :#
    But I have to buy the leather jacket and the teen boots! :D
  • Options
    gosh, that outfit is so cute... glad i'm not the only one who thinks so!

@Yoschi334 i really hope the ads are fixed soon, so we can stop worrying lol.
    (thankfully, i already have the teen boots, or else i'd have to buy those too. darn you, store, for showing me all these pretty things!)

• Options
    hey guys, something's up: just logged in to find that more than 100 sp were credited to my account! hopefully this means something is fixed!

will have to test some ads later to see if they pay.

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited June 2017
    @lauravonawesome - Great to hear you have begun physio.

I have loved the lacey retreat romper since the set was released.

My ads have not paid out for about a week. Payout comes in spurts but I don't think I have been compensated for all the ads I have clicked.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Me1620 thanks Jodi~ here's hoping it all goes well!

I'm owed probably 500-600 SP for the ads I watched last weekend that never paid out. But, since EA doesn't compensate us for those, I'll take whatever I can get. At least that 150 SP that was added to my account today will make up for the SP I spent and I should be able to pick up all of my not-free sets now without worrying about not having enough for World of Wonder.

• Options
    My ads still aren't paying out. Boo.
  • Options
    @MidnightAura just tested one on my husband's computer and it didn't pay either. double boo.

now that today is actually the 16th and i didn't completely derp, i have just enough time for a short nap before dreams of india at 1:15-ish, yay! too bad i can't actually try it in-game though... *curses graphics card for dying when they're obscenely expensive and i won't be able to replace mine for a couple of weeks at least*

• Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    hey guys, something's up: just logged in to find that more than 100 sp were credited to my account! hopefully this means something is fixed!
    I'm not sure if that means anything has been fixed. :frowning: I haven't even attempted to watch ads for the last couple of days (since the leeching plumstards already owe around 1000 sp), but a couple of days ago I was credited 10 sp and today 50 sp (though I personally don't see the point in being given twelve ads worth of sp - they might've as well given me absolutely plum-all). I think at best it would mean that EA believes they are sufficiently compensating us and making us happy by giving us pennies and nickles for our troubles.
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    I'm not sure if that means anything has been fixed. :frowning: I haven't even attempted to watch ads for the last couple of days (since the leeching plumstards already owe around 1000 sp), but a couple of days ago I was credited 10 sp and today 50 sp (though I personally don't see the point in being given twelve ads worth of sp - they might've as well given me absolutely plum-all). I think at best it would mean that EA believes they are sufficiently compensating us and making us happy by giving us pennies and nickles for our troubles.

lol yes, i figured it may be ea attempting to placate us by giving us something (which i suppose is way better than nothing, however inadequate said compensation may be) or make us be quiet while they neglect the issue completely. but, for whatever dumb reason, i keep hoping that something good will come of all this.

i was credited 10 sp the other day as well; then i got 3 ads that actually worked, followed by the 150 sp i mentioned (though ea owes me at least 5 times that for the ads i watched last weekend and was never compensated for). i tested 3 ads a couple hours ago and only one of them paid out~ i doubt this is high on their list of priorities, since they're just trying to push people over to ts4 and can't even give us support for the right game~ see @MidnightAura 's post about how long it took to make them shut up about ts4 and fix her issue with 3.

still, if ea wants to feed me free points until they fix this, they are welcome to.

• Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    @lauravonawesome I had a couple of ads that payed out a couple of days after this whole thing started, but since I haven't had any paying ads at all.
    And yes, I did read @MidnightAura's conversation with EA's rep; I wasn't sure if I wanted to laugh or cry. I'm pretty sure though that some of the reps possess no actual knowledge of the games themselves whatsoever, so they may simply default to discussing TS4 if the inquiry made by the customer has anything to do with TS, because, you know, who could actually want to play a game older than five years? (alternatively they might try the classic question "Have you tried doing a full reinstall?" :weary:)
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options

I only had 10 charity-points last night....and the ads are coming up the whole day like they want to mock me! :#

I am now at 73 points because I couldn't resist the MMAO-machine!
  • Options
    I didn't want to cry during that conversation with EA, I wanted to bang my head off the table! @lauravonawesome and @LillaGrisen. That's one of my fears when I buy my remaining store worlds l, it will go wrong and I will have to contact them. That's why I had to contact them the last time.

I've had 15 sim points credited to me. Not even close to what I'm owed for all my ads. *Sigh* Ads still aren't paying out. But they are there, just to tease me! :s
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @Nominko13 - This post has various sources for all store content. I am pretty certain that other than a few premium items, there are no non-CAS individual items either on the DD or not.

Glancing over the DD spreadsheet, I realized that the only *individual* items are CAS items not a part of *ANY* set. I dunno why, but today it registered to me completely. My comprehension sometimes takes a vacation from me. :lol:
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I've had 15 sim points credited to me. Not even close to what I'm owed for all my ads. *Sigh* Ads still aren't paying out. But they are there, just to tease me! :s

I've been stuck at 17 simpoints since my last purchase over a week ago. No ads pay for me, nor have I been credited. I stopped watching ads wednesday. *sigh*
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    KevinL5275 wrote: »

I've been stuck at 17 simpoints since my last purchase over a week ago. No ads pay for me, nor have I been credited. I stopped watching ads wednesday. *sigh*
    I don't even know what those are for, if it's the few I bothered to watch when I was checking it's probably too much but it's nowhere near what I'm owed for the weekend boefore last.

I'm really hoping it's fixed soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top